5407 W Augusta Blvd, Chicago, IL (304) 837-2273

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Monica B

Vibrant Moments (VM) definitely made my wedding weekend an experience to remember. As an event coordinator myself, I hired VM to only do day-of-coordination—which was my only regret! I could have had a lot less stress if I had given them more responsibility because they... Read More definitely know their stuff! VM allowed me to truly let go and enjoy the special moments that all our planning had lead up to. They thought of things that I had not even considered which ultimately made my day better. As an added bonus, they also created my invitations, place cards, and wedding program that I received so many compliments on. There were a few crises that came up during the planning process that they ultimately assisted with in a timely manner. The day of had absolute flawless execution. Things ran smoothly, and even though there were a few hiccups, I did not notice them (which as a bride is awesome). I highly recommend them for any special occasion, whether it’s a wedding, anniversary, corporate event, etc. Their expertise and overall execution will make your day top-notch.

Hire Them

Reviewed on 9/04/2015

They were so helpful during the planning process and the day of the wedding. I was truly stress-free. I have a huge family and they helped navigate how to deal with the stress of that. They were also very affordable.