Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1818 Main St, Sarasota, FL (941) 363-0900

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha T

Absolutely the BEST florist there is!! Victoria made all of my wedding visions come to reality! She was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Victoria not only helped create my vision, she also helped with my linen decisions and... Read More other décor recommendations. Victoria and the entire team at Victoria Blooms are professional, talented and a pleasure to work with! I will be recommending them for years to come!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Emily D

Victoria is so talented! I basically gave her free reign to make bouquets and boutonnières and told her that I wanted some simple. She made the most beautiful bouquets that were simple, yet very elegant and classy. She stuck to my request for make the boutonnières simple as well... Read More and they looked great. I would absolutely recommend Victoria Blooms!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

Victoria is absolutely amazing! The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I wanted. During the planning phase I had a call with Victoria and my wedding planner and we went over some ideas I had sent, and Victoria knew my exact vision for the day. I am still receiving... Read More compliments from my guests on how beautiful the flowers looked for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I had forgotten to order the fathers and grandparents boutonnieres and realized less than 2 hours before the ceremony and Victoria was able to make them and deliver to venue. She is truly the best and I recommend her 100% to any bride in the area :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Marissa M

Victoria was able to bring my pictures to life with her beautiful center pieces, arch, and my bridal bouquet. She worked within my budget and put together a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

Our wedding flowers (for bridal party and tables) were beyond Spectacular. Victoria captured the essense of what my daughter wanted. This should be your first stop for flowers.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Jennifer M

Incredibly talented, insanely creative, goddess of flowers…these are only a few ways to describe Victoria and her team. I really can’t say just how much I loved everything about the flowers at our wedding this month. Victoria exceeded all expectations of what I wanted and had... Read More envisioned in my head. She has a gift for putting together the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, garlands, etc. I’ve heard her called the flower fairy and that really is a perfect description. Everywhere she goes, she sprinkles flowers and perfection. She also might be a mind reader because I gave little direction for what I wanted, but she got me and my vision to a T.

beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Hyun Ah K

I gave Victoria little direction bc I love to work with vendors and their visions with a little guidance. She created the most beautiful bouquet for my wedding as well as all the center pieces. I accidentally ordered the wrong number of center pieces and she rushed back to make... Read More more. Bless her heart and thank goodness she had enough time to make it back. Her flower crown was the talk of the night. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Lovely flowers and good service

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Lori Y

Victoria was sweet, creative, and my bouquet was beautiful. Communication could have been a little better, but overall we were pleased with the results, delivery was prompt and the flowers were very good quality especially for a reasonable cost. I appreciated her taking the time... Read More to find out what we really wanted rather than pushing me to fit a mold. No commercialism just small business hospitality!

Most Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Courtney W

Victoria is extremely easy to work with and her work is incredible. I showed her a picture of the look I was aiming for and she truly understood what I wanted. The flowers for the wedding were amazing!!! She is very kind and very accommodating.