Chic. Unique. Stylish.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

6925 East 5th Avenue, Scottsdale, AZ

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Charly T

I wish there were more than 5 stars because these ladies deserve more than 5! Leah was so awesome to work with and I truly appreciate her attention to detail and her amazing organization skills. From one OCD gal to another I was thoroughly impressed. Not only did she make the... Read More day run smoothly, almost every single one of my family members remarked about how "those girls were so on it". My mother said it several times, she just couldn't believe how easy they made everything and how well they kept everything and everyone on schedule. Leah and Brooke made our day so much more enjoyable by taking all the stress of running the event and just letting us enjoy our special day. Thank you ladies so much. If you are looking for a wedding planner that knows the area, venues, and key players in the wedding industry look no further. These ladies are the BEST!

The wedding savior!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kathryn J

Victoria and her team of coordinators (particularly Leah in my case) were my wedding saviors. Pre-wedding they helped me find vendors that fit my theme/wedding feel, budget and date. They met with me multiple times to talk through linens and flowers and the way the room... Read More would be set up and everything in between. They came to the venue with me and talked to the venue owner and the decor company about how everything should be set up. When I saw that some of my requests had pushed us over budget, Victoria help me scour through everything to see where I could cut back without losing the look I was hoping for. They ran a tight ship with the rehearsal and had the world's most extensive itinerary ready so that everyone (including vendors) would know where to be and when. The wedding day is where Victoria and her team really shined. Every single tiny detail was handled so that my parents, wedding party, and myself had absolutely nothing to worry about or handle. They loaded the wedding gifts up for us, packed people's cars - they even made a little dessert plate for my husband and I to enjoy when we got back to our hotel! No detail was overlooked by Victoria and her team. From the start of our engagement through the wedding day I was grateful to have Victoria and Leah. They had every detail covered so that I didn't have to worry that I had forgotten anything. Every step of the way I was grateful to have them and I seriously encourage any bride to work with Victoria. My wedding came together perfectly and I can't imagine doing it without her and the team!!

Worth every penny for the happiest day of my life!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Mylinh T

Hiring a wedding planner was a tough sell for my groom. It was not in our budget. However, I knew that I did not want to be bogged down with last minute problems on my special day or to remember to pay the vendors. I persuaded my groom to sign up for mid-level coordination... Read More because we attended or were part of multiple weddings in recent years. We knew what to expect from a planner. After we booked her, we were lucky to see Victoria Canada and her team in action for another wedding. It was as outdoor wedding with inclement weather but they pulled off the event flawlessly. They worked quietly in the background with their headsets in place. It was a fun and classy event. At times, I felt bad for Victoria Canada because my groom would send many, many emails to her. She was patient and very responsive to his questions. The week leading to the wedding was more stressful because of predictions of rain. Victoria had many contingency plans as this was not her first rodeo. The cocktail hour was moved indoors. The wedding day itself was stress-free. My groom would ask her questions throughout the day and she re-assured him that the details were already covered. On the wedding day, she led a team of 4 people. My groom and myself always had someone nearby to help if needed or to direct people where to go. It did rain on the wedding day. After I was done with hair and makeup, I was leaving the bridal suite and a golf cart was waiting at the front door ready to whisk me away to my first photo shoot. I did not expect these transportation logistics to be as perfect as it was. Victoria nailed it. Now that the wedding is over, we continue to receive compliments with descriptors such as "spectacular, stunning, breathtaking, meticulously planned..." In the end, my groom was a firm believer of the value a wedding planner could deliver. We would highly recommend Victoria Canada and I would not hesitate to book her time for any future event or engagement.

Love Victoria and her team!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Lindsey M

Victoria and her team are so adorable and friendly! They all worked incredibly well finding common ground between me, my husband, and my parents (who were footing the bill and had to be pleased). It was a perfect level of making our own decisions and having support and direction... Read More throughout the process!

My wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Anna S

What can I say? Victoria is the best, you can see her in MANY magazines as Best Wedding Planner in AZ. She made my day run more smooth than I could have ever imagined. She also helped tremendously with planning, other venders and etiquette. I would give her 10 gold stars if I... Read More could.