Victoria Rosemont

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

6600 Mannheim Rd, Rosemont, IL Chicago Area (847) 393-8092

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Julie G

Such an AMAZING venue for an event. The food is amazing and all of our guests were raving about it for days after our wedding! The option to include cake, centerpieces, and so much more into the price of a plate made this venue such a great value and made for a very well put... Read More together atmosphere. The coordinators are so personable and professional. There was so much flexibility to make sure our wedding reception was exactly how we wanted it! I would recommend Victoria Rosemont to anyone looking for a beautiful venue that accommodates a large crowd well.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Katie C

We had our October wedding at Victoria Rosemont and all our guests loved it! The staff made the planning process very easy for us. They made sure they knew what our vision was for our big day and made every effort possible to make it just what we wanted! The day of our wedding... Read More the room looked perfect, we had many staff members making sure everything was running smoothly and up to our standards. The food was amazing! Everything was hot and fresh and our guests ordered the night of the wedding so we didn't have to worry about that when we got our RSVPs back and it made it so classy! The day of the wedding a server accidentally knocked a candle off the head table and the wax spilled on my Dad's coat, she apologized and they took his coat and had it cleaned and back to him in 10 mins. They really went above and beyond to make everything perfect!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Colleen T

We had our wedding reception at Victoria Rosemont and it was fantastic. The staff went above and beyond to make our reception a dream come true. From the food to the service to the staff, I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Tony E

We love working with Victoria Banquets they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs. Looking forward in working in many events to come! Thanks, Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Angela E

Great food! Great staff from sales to the end of the end of the night staff! They work to make your night perfect!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Heather K

Thinking about booking this venue for your wedding reception or another important event in your life? Think again. My husband and I had our 200 person wedding here in July 2015. The Victoria staff were extremely great to work with....up until they received our final payment... Read More (total payment was $20,000) three days before the wedding. Please read our review before booking with this disappointing and quiet frankly, embarrassing venue. Our reception started at 6pm and guests started arriving at 5:30pm. The lobby outside of the reception hall on the 9th floor is not air conditioned so our guests had to wait in an 83 degree area. The Victoria managers would not open the doors nor did they suggest guests to go wait in the cool lobby on the first floor. The doors finally opened at 6:05 pm after my husband asked the Victoria managers, Jennifer and Collette to let guests in. As the bride, I entered the room at 6:20pm and immediately noticed how warm the room was. The drapes were open which would be okay if the sun had set, but it was still shining in. My husband and I had attended 3 weddings at this venue last summer and never experienced this type of warmth. We would have never selected this venue if we knew the AC would be a possible issue. My mother and I both asked Collette to check into the AC several times from 620pm-8pm. She reported back that the room was “as cool as it could get”. My aunts had to return to their hotel rooms to put on different dresses during dinner because the dresses they were wearing were too warm for the “AC” room. Some guests started leaving at 9pm because they were uncomfortable and my husband and I had to apologize on behalf of this venue. At 9:15pm I asked Collette again to check on status on AC. She volunteered to go floor to floor to look for the building engineer as he could not be reached by the front desk. While Collette was gone, a homeless man entered the Penthouse in jeans and a t-shirt. He walked around the tables, passed by the gift table, etc. One of our guests noticed him, escorted him downstairs, and watched him walk across Mannheim Road. I kid you not, the man returned later in the same shirt and shorts! This time around, my mother, the mother of the bride ran into him and made sure he never came back since Victoria was not really manning the door. I wish that were the end of this escapade. My husband and parents both contacted Victoria and Holiday Inn Express the Monday following our wedding. We requested a meeting with both parties since Victoria rents the Penthouse space from the HIE. Mario Ferraro (owner of Victoria) and Tom North (GM of HIE-O’Hare) refused to return our phone calls. They collect all your money and turn a blind eye when something goes wrong.

Great Winter Venue!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Ola R

We have our ceremony and wedding reception here on Valentine’s Day. The turnaround from ceremony to reception took 10 minutes and was not an issue at all (I was kind of worried about that). We had customized polish menu for our reception and it was very good, definitely homemade... Read More and authentic. Staff on the day of the event (wait staff, bartenders and event managers), went above and beyond to make sure everyone had everything they needed, that everything was perfect and the room looked beautiful! The only think that could be improved was the responds time to emails and calls. While planning for the wedding I had to wait couple of days for the responds and our wedding band had a hard time getting hold of someone to help them arrange the set up. I know it’s not a deal breaker, but when you are on a schedule and can’t make a decision before you get an answer it is somehow annoying. I would always get an answer though; it just took longer than I would like it too. All in all, the execution at the end was great and overshadowed that small issue. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Melissa R

It turns out 33 years ago my folks got married at this same place!! and they worked with Patricia then and for my wedding! Great ambiance, great team of people, AMAZING FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody loved it and had a great time, we couldn't be happier!!! Cool view of the... Read More Airport, just great! :)

Loved the location, not the staff

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jessica K

The location is stunning for a wedding. My reception and ceremony were both here, I had my ceremony on the main floor of the hotel and then the reception upstairs in the ball room. It's a great location, however I did give it three stars because the staff is not the best.... Read More They are a bit flighty and require constant phone calls and emails.

Great staff, impressive food!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Ashley N

We worked with the staff at Victoria Rosemont and can say nothing but good things. Maria made us feel like family and I believe she took care of us as well as she would take care of her own. We got nothing but compliments from our guest on the decor and, especially, the food.... Read More Everyone was well fed. We really felt special on our big day. I would recommend this place 100 times over to friends.

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Dana B

From the first time my husband and I stepped into the penthouse ballroom we fell in love with the place and the wedding coordinator. Not only is the room beautiful with a gorgeous view but the food was also awesome. Not your average wedding food for sure. Julie answered all... Read More our questions right away and if she was not sure on an answer she would find it out and let us know as soon as possible. You won't go wrong with Victoria Rosemont.

Victoria Rosemont is Awesome

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Alicia V

The hall was absolutely beautiful. Everyone who worked there went out of their way to make sure my day was special. The food is outstanding, my guests can't stop commenting on how delicious the food was. And the Flaming Banana's Foster was the biggest hit of the night. I... Read More would recommend this place to any friends getting married.

Review for Victoria Rosemont

Reviewed on 11/03/2008 Vanessa H

The view was wonderful the hall itself was comfortable and because it had a 360 view all my guest loved it. The food was great and the cake was provided by them it was excellent too.