Victoria Shoopman Photography

Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana

45272 830th Avenue, Hector, MN Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana (406) 941-3186

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Wonderful photographer! She went above and beyond for our wedding day. She showed up early, stayed late and helped the whole day run smoothly. Victoria was absolutely amazing to be around, made you feel so comfortable and relaxed, and her work was out of this world. Best money... Read More I spent on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017

Victoria did absolutely AMAZING work!!! She was awesome to work with and takes wonderful pictures! Highly, highly recommend her! You will not be anything short of satisfied and in love with your pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

We had such a fun time with Victoria! She captured so many amazing photos of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Wonderful photographer! I always imagined having gorgeous wedding pictures and she made that happen! My husband and I aren't much for pictures but she made it very comfortable for us and very affordable!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Carly W

Tori went above & beyond for our engagement pictures! She made us both so comfortable and we ended up with amazing pictures.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Natasha R

Oh my gosh! I don’t know we’re to start! Victoria made my wedding day more memoriable than I could’ve asked for! I couldn’t be more amazed with how awesome my pictures turned out! She was so much fun to work with!!! She seriously is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

OMgoodness!!!! Victoria went above and beyond, captured more special moments than we could have imagined. We are so blessed to be able to have what she captured in pictures to share with our children and one day theirs!! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kiona M

Tori is the most phenomenal photographer I have ever worked with. She put me completely at ease for my boudoir shoot, made me feel absolutely gorgeous, gave me and my husband and Beautiful final product. I would recommend her to anyone I knew.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kristin E

Victoria is an amazing photographer!! She just did boudoir pictures for me to give to my fiance as a wedding gift. I can not explain how beautiful they are!! She was very easy to work with and make me feel very comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank... Read More you sooo much!!!