Victoria Shoopman Photography

Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana

Let us capture your love story | Award Winning |

Are you getting married in Minneapolis, and looking for photography that is anything but ordinary? Are you looking for a photographer that travels, covers from the Twin Cities, to the rural central Minnesota region? Well, Victoria is the photographer you need for your wedding day.  As one of central Minnesota's most sought after photographers, Victoria is unique, stylish and award winning. She brings a unique, fresh perspective on her wedding photography. As a new bride herself, she understands how hard wedding planning is, and works with you to make your photographer the lease stressful vendor you work with. When you book with Victoria, you are not just booking a photographer, you are booking the experience. You are booking an experienced, professional.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

19 Main Street N, Hutchinson, MN Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana (406) 941-3186

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Lacey T

I have gotten the opportunity to work with this very talented, professional photographer with a photo shoot and wedding shoots. I have also gotten the privilege to get some pictures taken from her, and WOW! Her work is phenomenal! Her mannerism is friendly but also professional.... Read More She has moved to MN and I am absolutely devastated that she is no longer in MT. I loved her work and if I ever have the opportunity to be in one of her photo shoots in Minnesota, I will in a heart beat!

2018-01-25T20:43:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! <3 I miss Montana too!!! Thank you for this awesome review, I have the best clients ever :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Wonderful photographer! She went above and beyond for our wedding day. She showed up early, stayed late and helped the whole day run smoothly. Victoria was absolutely amazing to be around, made you feel so comfortable and relaxed, and her work was out of this world. Best money... Read More I spent on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kiona M

Tori is the most phenomenal photographer I have ever worked with. She put me completely at ease for my boudoir shoot, made me feel absolutely gorgeous, gave me and my husband and Beautiful final product. I would recommend her to anyone I knew.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017

Victoria did absolutely AMAZING work!!! She was awesome to work with and takes wonderful pictures! Highly, highly recommend her! You will not be anything short of satisfied and in love with your pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

We had such a fun time with Victoria! She captured so many amazing photos of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Wonderful photographer! I always imagined having gorgeous wedding pictures and she made that happen! My husband and I aren't much for pictures but she made it very comfortable for us and very affordable!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Carly W

Tori went above & beyond for our engagement pictures! She made us both so comfortable and we ended up with amazing pictures.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Natasha R

Oh my gosh! I don’t know we’re to start! Victoria made my wedding day more memoriable than I could’ve asked for! I couldn’t be more amazed with how awesome my pictures turned out! She was so much fun to work with!!! She seriously is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

OMgoodness!!!! Victoria went above and beyond, captured more special moments than we could have imagined. We are so blessed to be able to have what she captured in pictures to share with our children and one day theirs!! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kristin E

Victoria is an amazing photographer!! She just did boudoir pictures for me to give to my fiance as a wedding gift. I can not explain how beautiful they are!! She was very easy to work with and make me feel very comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank... Read More you sooo much!!!

Victoria

Hi! My name is Victoria. I am a Montana girl who has moved to Minnesota in 2017 with my amazing fiance. He was MN born and raised, so it was nice for him to come home. I have been a professional photographer for 5 years, and have loved every minute of it. I love creating art with my clients, and enjoy putting a fine art feel into my work. I have 3 horses, which I enjoy riding, and I am a board member for a wild horse advocate group in Medora ND. My soon to be husband owns and operates a home renovation company, so I get to design and photograph his projects, which is so much fun.