Victoria Staton International Events, LLC

Global Travel

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Global Travel (502) 309-4010

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Olivia N

Victoria was a huge help in making sure the events of the wedding day went off without a hitch. She went above and beyond her role as a day-of coordinator by working with us weeks in advance and even helping assemble my hand-made wedding favors. She picked up taking care of... Read More unanticipated, last-minute items and made the best of every situation. For example, Victoria realized my signing table had no paint markers and somehow found a marker at this venue for my guests to use to sign my bourbon barrel head. If she hadn't been so observant and involved I wouldn't have a special momento to remember the day. It was like magic seeing everything come together how I had envisioned it on my wedding day. Victoria and her team allowed me to enjoy the moment by taking care of all of the big and little things on the big day. Victoria was present throughout the entire evening and orchestrated a sparkler send-off at the perfect time. Her organization allowed me to enjoy interacting with my friends and family on my special day without concern for a schedule because I knew it was in her capable hands. Victoria made my big day amazing and I highly recommend her to do the same for yours!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Laura S

What s pleasure to work with Victoria. She made the days prior to the wedding as well as the big day less stressful for everyone. There was no request she did not jump to immediately. This was a huge wedding with many things that could have interrupted its flow but it went off... Read More without a hitch. Victoria pulled a few very long days and nights making sure everything was organized and smooth. Her smile and attitude are contagious and never looked like she was at all stressed. I would recommend her as well as her employees to handle any size wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Averlee R

Very professional business. Consultation was thorough and very informative. She really wants to make sure that you get the event of your dreams! Highly recommend!

2017-02-20T23:06:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are happy to have helped you in such a great way!