Victoria Staton International Events, LLC

Global Travel

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Global Travel (502) 309-4010

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Morgan T

I recommend that any couple that is planning their own wedding hire Victoria. Planning the entire wedding without a coordinator was already stressful enough, so the best decision I made was to hire Victoria to help me organize my BIG day. She was the point of contact for all my... Read More vendors and reviewed all of my contracts to understand exactly who was doing what and when. She also created a day-of timeline, which was very beneficial for all of the vendors, bridal party, and parents. Another big stress relief was the fact that Victoria came with me to visit both of my wedding venues and discuss all of the details I had planned, to get an idea of how I envisioned the space on my wedding day. She left no stone unturned which gave me piece of mind! The day before the wedding, she ran the rehearsal, and on my wedding day, she was there at both my ceremony and reception venues to setup and run the show. At the end of the reception she packed up all of our goodies (food, alcohol, cake knives, flutes and gifts) in our parents vehicles so it would be one less thing we had to stress about.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sarah W

Victoria did an amazing job helping us coordinate our wedding. Everything went perfectly. She made my special day so much easier and stress free by coordinating with all of the vendors so all I had to do was show up and have fun! She was very professional and easy to work with.... Read More I would highly suggest her to anyone planning an event.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 LaShonda D

Victoria is Fab!! I debated on adding a wedding coordinator to my budget for a while before deciding to book her! Best Decision Ever! As a DIY Bride, I had created everything I wanted for my wedding, so I wanted to make sure my vision came to fruition the day off!! That is... Read More exactly what Victoria made happen! She was patient, understanding, detail oriented, and sweet. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my big day; I was able to soak up every moment and memory made that day!! She truly went above and beyond for us. She replied to all of my late night frantic phone calls and even picked up last minute things we forgot.😊 If you're considering a coordinator, Book Her! She is totally worth it!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Julie O

I was determined to remain the "calm and cool" bride but found myself getting overwhelmed with the details in the last few months before the wedding. Several friends recommended that I look into hiring a "day of coordinator" to make sure I was as stress free as possible on the... Read More big day. I knew Victoria was the perfect fit for me and what I needed from our very first meeting. She was extremely professional, kind, had great ideas and her excitement to be part of our wedding was truly genuine. Victoria kept me on task in the months prior to our wedding to make sure no details were overlooked and she went above and beyond to make our big day flow as seamlessly as possible. I honestly do not know how we could have pulled it off without her! I call her my "wedding angel" and I mean it! She is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kasey G

From day one of meeting Victoria I felt confident in knowing my wedding would be in great hands. She got my vision right away and came up with great ideas that I would have never thought of. She was accessible at all times and was great about returning all my texts,calls and... Read More emails. If I came up with an idea she was great about making it come to fruition for me. My wedding turned out beautifully and exactly how I wanted. Victoria is very organized and had my wedding weekend planned out by the hour, which was VERY helpful! She made my whole wedding planning experience a lot less stressful especially planning a wedding out of town. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Olivia N

Victoria was a huge help in making sure the events of the wedding day went off without a hitch. She went above and beyond her role as a day-of coordinator by working with us weeks in advance and even helping assemble my hand-made wedding favors. She picked up taking care of... Read More unanticipated, last-minute items and made the best of every situation. For example, Victoria realized my signing table had no paint markers and somehow found a marker at this venue for my guests to use to sign my bourbon barrel head. If she hadn't been so observant and involved I wouldn't have a special momento to remember the day. It was like magic seeing everything come together how I had envisioned it on my wedding day. Victoria and her team allowed me to enjoy the moment by taking care of all of the big and little things on the big day. Victoria was present throughout the entire evening and orchestrated a sparkler send-off at the perfect time. Her organization allowed me to enjoy interacting with my friends and family on my special day without concern for a schedule because I knew it was in her capable hands. Victoria made my big day amazing and I highly recommend her to do the same for yours!

2017-07-03T15:26:24 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Stethen, congrats on your wedding and thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you and your sweet family. Cheers to many more years of love & happiness and the start of a new friendship.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Laura S

What s pleasure to work with Victoria. She made the days prior to the wedding as well as the big day less stressful for everyone. There was no request she did not jump to immediately. This was a huge wedding with many things that could have interrupted its flow but it went off... Read More without a hitch. Victoria pulled a few very long days and nights making sure everything was organized and smooth. Her smile and attitude are contagious and never looked like she was at all stressed. I would recommend her as well as her employees to handle any size wedding.

2017-07-03T15:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura. It was such a pleasure to assist with you son's wedding! Please keep me in mind for future weddings and events.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Averlee R

Very professional business. Consultation was thorough and very informative. She really wants to make sure that you get the event of your dreams! Highly recommend!

2017-02-20T23:06:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are happy to have helped you in such a great way!