Dazzling the beauty industry with our talents!

We specialize in makeup and hair! Victoria enjoys enhancing her clients’ beauty through the makeup skills she’s honed over the years.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

San Francisco, CA San Francisco Bay Area and Beyond (415) 742-2480
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Seriously, as good as it gets. Victoria, through osmosis and pure genius made my bridal beauty dreams come true, Mucha-style flower crown and all. I didn't know that I could have my dreams come true when I chose to get married with 3 weeks of planning, but Victoria was all... Read More like, it's gonna be so fun and amazing! When she showed up and found me trying to project manage my potluck wedding she firmly got me focused on getting into the shower so that I could focus on my role in the whole affair. And then, makeup time! How did she manage to give me perfect, not dry or makeupy looking dewy skin? Stunning eyes that still looked very much my own? Subtle fake eyelashes - apparently that's not an oxymoron. My favorite trick, aside from the aforementioned flower crown, was that she didn't bat an eyelash when I painstakingly revealed that I no longer liked the lip color I had chosen. With the tip of some make-up magic wand, they went from nearly hot pink to a better version of my own lips, photo ready. I had two ideas for hair and wasn't sure which to choose, and then she nailed it, 1st go. There's some inner soul telepathy going on there, I swear. I've never felt more like myself, nor more beautiful. She's like a young, beautiful fairy god-friend. I could go on and on, but watch this 3 minute video: www.altonsunphoto.smugmug.com/Art/See/i-CKxXsjC/1920 It will help you make some wedding decisions.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

If you want to be the most beautiful you on your Wedding Day, I wouldn’t doubt on hiring Victoria Toda. She did my hair and makeup and I looked just amazing, she knew exactly what I wanted and did it PERFECT!!! She made me feel confident about my look and captured exactly what... Read More I had in mind ;) Did I tell you she flew from San Francisco to Madrid, Spain just for my wedding? I couldn’t be more happy!!! In her hands she will bring out your best looks, and you will look as wonderful as you always wanted for your big day!!! If you want the best professional wedding hairstyle and makeup artist from San Francisco, it’s her!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Audree S

Here's what I loved about Victoria and her services: - I eloped to San Francisco and she was able to accommodate my date with only 15 days notice - Her e-mails were very prompt and thorough - I know it's common for there to be consultations/trial runs, but with my limited time... Read More frame I wasn't able to do that. She accommodated my makeup and hairstyle preferences with total ease! - She traveled to my hotel (I loved not having to go to a salon the day of my wedding) - Before she applied makeup on a particular feature, she'd explain the process so I always knew what to expect - She's so kind! - I’m not used to wearing a lot of makeup and her products and techniques of application resulted in the makeup feeling very light - The makeup is long lasting - She disguised a tissue as a rose and tucked it into my wedding bouquet! - Before she left, she left me with extra lip colors, hair pins, and a pouf with my foundation color on it - She has a decade worth of experience! She's seen it all! I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

So - I'm not a very hair and makeup kind of girl. I put my full trust in Victoria and she didn't let me down! In fact, she went the distance - literally and figuratively. Victoria flew out to Manila for my wedding and you couldn't tell by the way she operated that she was in any... Read More way jet-lagged. She was extremely professional and efficient, armed with makeup stuff that looked top of the line. Then she proceeded to do the same for my groom and my entourage. And she wasn't just great at the hair and makeup part! Wedding day stress flew out the window when I was in her hands. She was cool as a cucumber - a stabilising force in the midst of all the chaos. Hair, makeup, sanity, serenity, happiness - all of it lasted through to the wee hours of the morning after the last notes of the reception faded. Thank you, Victoria!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kiah K

Victoria did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 4/16/16 and she is a godsend! I couldn't have asked for a better hair and make-up artist. She's truly the best! She made me look and, most importantly, made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Victoria enhances your natural... Read More beauty by subtly bringing out your most striking features. No caked-on, fake-looking makeup here! She uses the best products (I know because I asked and did my research on the brands ;-) ) which feel light on your face - as if you're not wearing makeup at all. She patiently listens to your needs and makes recommendations based on your style and your vision for your wedding. Ahhh, and my hair! My soft, one-sided waves lasted for over 10 hours! I showed her pictures of the hairstyles I wanted and she totally executed my vision while adding her own pizzaz to it! After hours of non-stop dancing, my hair still looked great! And did I mention that she's also very meticulous and organized? She makes sure that everything will look good in your "getting ready photos" - from the makeup station/setup to your makeup. She made me the happiest bride that day :-)

Victoria

Meet Victoria Toda, the makeup artist behind these pretty faces. Since 2004, Victoria has devoted her time and talent to the cosmetic industry with ample experience and professional training in makeup and hairstyling techniques, as well as being a licensed esthetician. She specializes in hair and makeup for weddings and bridal parties, other special occasions, and events. Victoria’s philosophy is rooted in enhancing natural beauty. Every client comes in with already beautiful features—her job is simply to showcase the beauty that is already existing.