High Quality Professional Wedding Videography

Since 2005, Video Dreams Productions has been a premier cinematography studio specializing in wedding and corporate event videography. We enjoy every opportunity to tell the story of your special event as it unfolds, and we always strive to achieve a compelling result. With over 25 years of experience in the film industry, Video Dreams Productions is dedicated to meeting your needs with a professional, discreet and thoughtful approach to your wedding or event. When you hire us, you’ll be allowing us to capture not just a beautiful snapshot of your moment, but the whole moment as it naturally unfolds. For special event and wedding videography in Peoria Illinois and beyond, there simply isn’t a more dedicated business than Video Dreams Productions.

Classic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Lauren V

Scott and his team are absolutely amazing! They did a fantastic job capturing the day, creating the video preview and creating the DVD. I wasn't sure I wanted a videographer for the wedding, at the beginning of planning, due to the cost but I am sure glad I did! They captured... Read More every meaningful moment. The day goes by so quickly and it was nice to watch the DVD and remember all the details that quickly slipped away throughout the day! To be completely honest, it was worth every penny!! Can't wait to re-watch our video on our anniversaries or with our future family!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jacob B

Scott and his wife were just wonderful to work with! We have been married for two months and have already watched our wedding video a couple of times. They captured so many beautiful moments on camera that we had no idea were caught on film. We received 3 DVD copies and opted... Read More for the highlight video and could not be more thrilled. He helped with scheduling errors throughout the day and was adaptable to our needs and changes in the moment. We would not hesitate to recommend him to others. If you are questioning whether to hire a videographer, do not even think twice - we love looking back on all of the memories, and Scott with Video Dreams Productions captured it so wonderfully!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sandra V

People debate whether a videographer is needed at a wedding or not, and after watching my wedding video from Scott I can honestly say that I am so happy we got one and that we went with him. My wedding day was absolutely the best, but it is a whirlwind and I am so glad to be... Read More able to relive it. Scott was extremely responsive and professional. He is very nice and easy to work with. I barely knew that he was there, but captured all the best moments and more! He is reasonably priced and was super fast on his turnaround time. His highlight video was a great preview to the full footage video! I would recommend him as your videographer!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Mollie K

100% recommend Scott and his team. He made the day so fun! He was there to capture the small memories that were made that you may forget or not see happen. He was everywhere the day of. He put in a long day and was friendly to guests and couple! You can't go wrong with Video... Read More Dreams!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Emily P

Video Dreams Productions was the best decision we could have made! They were easy to book, professional, and great to work with all around. Scott helped with organizing the reception timeline so we could ensure we got all we wanted captured. The wedding video holds a special... Read More place in our hearts because the day goes by so fast! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Jamison M

100% recommend Scott as your videographer! He was fantastic to work with. Our highlights video is like a fairytale, absolutely love it. We received three copies of all footage from our wedding day, watching it is like we're a guest at our own wedding. Many people are up in the... Read More air about whether to book a videographer or not, I'm here to tell you that you will not be disappointed! We have this amazing video that will allow us to relive our special day over and over again. Prices are reasonable and worth every cent. Thank you so much Scott, we will be recommending you to all of our friends with upcoming weddings!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Erika S

Great person to work with and gets the work done fast and to you quickly! Everything turn out amazing for us!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I am so proud of the work that was done for my daughters wedding. More than expected. The highlight video was awesome, so many comments. It brought tears to my eyes. Scott worked with us from day one. He met us at our house, never met him, shook my hand upon arriving and... Read More from that moment was the best guy to work with. He didn't miss any of the festivities during the whole day. We made sure the had all the directions to the sites my daughter wanted him at. He was always a step ahead of us. We enjoyed working with Scott that we have asked him to do our son's wedding in September 2016. I would recommend him to do any wedding video.

2015-10-21T19:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We enjoyed working with all of you on your big day and were honored you chose us to be part of it. We are already looking forward to working with you again next September!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Clarissa H

Scott was extremely accommodating and great to work with. I had several guests comment that they didn't even know I had a videographer because he was so discreet. The full footage and the highlight video both caught the emotions of the day. Every time I watch it it is like... Read More reliving the moment! He made every effort to make sure the final product was exactly how I wanted. Would definitely recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Meaghan B

Scott and Video Dreams Productions served as our videographer over the weekend! They were incredibly easy to work with on the day of the wedding and leading up to the wedding. Scott is very experienced and has done a great job for other couples. We are so happy we chose Scott to... Read More be our videographer. We cannot wait to see our video!

Cash-Blondell Wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Lauren C

Scott was great to work with! He did a great job capturing every moment of our day and my sisters. He was always happy and did as needed to get the best work he could. Him and his wife, Marsha, make a great team! I strongly suggest them to anyone in the Central Illinois area and... Read More beyond!

Extremely professional and accommodating videogr..

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Kari P

Groom mic'ed during ceremony, multiple cameras at ceremony, single coverage that came from the very beginning of my day and stayed well into the reception. He always asked if there was anything else I wanted to be videoed. Great value for all of the time and work that these... Read More guys out into my day! High quality video!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Carlie M

Scott is AMAZING!! his videos are top quality!! he was very accomadating to everything i asked of him!! times and places changed a couple times last minute the day of the wedding and he was sooo nice and understanding!!! i would DEFINITLEY recommend him to everyone!!

Lots of Coverage

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Sadie C

Our videographer felt like a part of our group during our wedding, he was friendly and helpful. We really feel he got excellent coverage by fitting in.

Video Dreams Productions

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Jessica H

Great job. Went above & beyond what he had to do!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Erin D

Scott was awesome! He got everything we wanted and then put it into a great DVD. He only charged us for what we wanted and didn't make us choose a "package". We told him what we wanted and he gave us a price. Which we didn't find with any other videography service.

Review for Video Dreams Productions

Reviewed on 11/01/2008 Megan C

He was awesome! Easy to work with!;Some of my footage cut out (not at fault of his) but it was disappointing.

Scott Frick

Hello, my name is Scott Frick, the founder of Video Dreams Productions, Thank you for taking time to visit our page. I have been filming weddings for over 25 years and started this company as a business back in 2005. Recently, I retired from my day job, so now we do this full time. I would love to hear what you have planned and talk to you about options for coverage on your wedding day. I pride myself on being very flexible and open to new ideas, so let me know what is on your mind. When not filming or editing weddings, I enjoy spending time with my family and my two Labrador retrievers.