Digital Wedding Albums

Memories should last forever, and with VIDEO MEMORY BOOKS, they do! With our easy-to-share format, our VIDEO MEMORY BOOKS allow you to relive your special day with family and friends, without the worry of being lost over time. Ideal for coffee table display, or something spectacular to mail to your loved ones to be treasured for years! I THE PERFECT GIFT FOR: Parents & Grandparents Family & friends who could not attend Wedding party mementos Brides and grooms to treasure forever

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

887 Patriot Drive Ste. J, Moorpark, CA (805) 405-0900

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Cindy V

This is one of the greatest wedding gifts that we received by one of our dear family friends and will truly cherish! The video memory book is fantastic as it eliminates the hassle of having to go get all your wedding photos printed. The memory book has four different sections... Read More inside, "Our Story" "Ceremony" "Reception" and "Loved Ones" that you can select and it plays your songs of choice in the background. It also comes with a USB cord so you are easily able to charge your book as well. On the inside, the book also includes one section to include a printed photo of your choice. Luckily they knew and chose our favorite wedding photo. I would highly recommend giving this as a gift or getting this for yourself to easily cherish and relive your wedding day all over again! Definitely worth it!

2018-02-22T12:07:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love the fact that you now have a place to store and relive all of your wedding memories.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Fank C

We love these digital wedding books. I have to say, the video and photos they have posted don't do this product justice. They are way better in person. Easy to use, great battery life, and just really cool. Don't hesitate to buy one. Would recommend this book to all my family... Read More and friends.

2018-03-04T19:45:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We will work on getting some new photos and videos soon. Gald you enjoyed our wedding albums!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018

Wow! My husband and I were so impressed by our video album. Not only is the design absolutely beautiful, but video quality is bright and sharp! We're going to order two more albums for our grandparents, so they can watch the entire wedding celebration again and show their... Read More friends. I highly recommend these albums to anyone looking for an easy way to share their wedding memories with others. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jeff D

My wife and I love this video book. Got it as an anniversary gift, and now our favorite memories are always a touch away. Wish they had these when we got married. I can definitely see them as Christmas gifts for our parents. Thank you so much Scott!

2018-02-27T16:56:55 Response from the vendor

So glad you love our Video Memory Books. Look forward to sending out more for Christmas!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Denise S

I just love this video photo book. It is very easy to use, the battery lasts a long time on a single charge and looks great on my coffee table. I have a few weddings coming up and I plan to give these as wedding gifts to the bride and groom.

2018-02-27T16:58:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review of our wedding books. I am glad they worked out for you and we look forward to sending you more for your friends that are getting married. Cheers!

Scott Matalon

I have always been interested in technology and how it can positively influence our lives. I started Video Memory Books, out of personal need. I had so many photos of my family over the years with no really good way to display them. With a lot of trial and error, we finally found a way to make memories last forever. Thank you for taking the time to look over our site, and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.