Videography by Jukeboxx Media

Jukeboxx Media is a team of Photographers, Videographers, Bands and DJ's who work both independently and unilaterally to bring professionalism and ease to your event. Our Video team breathes artistic life into every film, creating special memories www.jukeboxxphotography.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

20350 W 108th Street, Olathe, KS (913) 998-5904

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Mallory M

Tiffany did an amazing job with our wedding videos. We had never met her in person before the wedding day, but she helped to make us so comfortable, and worked so easily with our photographer to get amazing shots. We have received so many compliments on the "highlight" video,... Read More and are so incredibly glad we made the decision to hire a videographer. We will treasure those moments for years to come! Thank you, Tiffany, for working with our crazy schedules and for sharing your talent with us on one of the biggest days of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Emma F

Tiffany was absolutely incredible. My wedding was planned for 2018, however, when my mom got unexpectedly diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer, her only wish was to see me get married. So we planned the wedding in a week. Tiffany agreed to do it on 6 days notice. Tiffany was... Read More punctual and so creative. The wedding took place in our home and Tiffany made it look like we were at a beautiful venue. She was so "go-with-the-flow." I didn't have to coach her or come up with ideas. She completely took control and the outcome was spectacular. Tiffany captured moments with my mom that I will never be able to recreate, but thanks to her amazing artistic skills, Tiffany made it possible to relive these moments forever. The video is so powerful. She captured all the love that was present on that day. It brings me to tears every time I watch the video. It was the most special day of my life and the video portrays it in a magical way that allows me to relive all the best moments of my big day. I will forever recommend Tiffany to all my bride-to-be's. She is incredible at what she does. I am blessed to call her my friend.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Carly S

Tiffany was awesome! She was so laid back, I hardly noticed she was following me around with a camera! I had specific footage I wanted captured, including well wishes from my grandparents. She went out of her way to get all the shots we wanted. She's reliable and always... Read More available to meet or hold a call. I highly recommend Tiffany to capture the biggest day of your life!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Amanda C

Shawn was the perfect videographer. He was on time and worked very well with us. We were so pleased with our video we received after our wedding! We can't thank him enough for all he did to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 April Bride <

My husband and I are so glad we invested in videography with Shawn Gormley. Shawn and Clayton, his second shooter, were professional and flexible. Shawn even suggested some cool shots and showed my husband and me some of the clips throughout the day. Both men caught some amazing... Read More footage! Our day flew by, and there were moments my husband and I don't even remember. It was a relief to know that Shawn and Clayton would catch all of the things we knew we had missed. We have only seen the highlight film he put together for us, and we are already incredibly happy with the result. His turnaround time is fantastic, and we are looking forward to seeing the ceremony and reception videos in a few days! I highly recommend Shawn!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

We recently had Shawn Gormley capture the memories of our son's wedding. Shawn is a very professional videographer, and before the big day he made sure he had all the details he needed to be successful. I was impressed with how he coordinated with the other services at the... Read More wedding and reception including the photographer and disc jockey. Throughout the day he was so unobtrusive you hardly knew he was there, but he was capturing moments (I had no idea, until I saw the final product). In a technology infused society there are many people who "have camera, will film". Shawn has that special gift of finding the moments, that camera angle and the magical lighting as well as quality audio that sets him and his video services way above others that are available. He has a calming effect on those around him so you don't see people avoiding the camera, they act naturally. I have known Shawn for many years and have been keenly aware of the high-quality video work he does. I have watched his portfolio grow with one quality video after another. BUT it is one thing to see the memories of others captured in video, but when it your special day it takes it to another level. I had high expectations of Shawn, he not only delivered but exceeded my expectations. The preview video Shawn delivered allowed us to relive that special day for our family. The high-quality editing and all the moments he captured gave us a recount of the day from many different angles. The full-length video was every bit as impressive. After my experience with Shawn, I can confidently recommend him and his services to anyone in seek of a videographer. If you are unsure if having your wedding day or event captured in video is a good investment for your special day, I highly encourage you to do it, you will be happy you did! Photographs and memories are great, but video will stir all those emotions even better.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Shawn was such a pleasure to work with and we absolutely love the result! We've been married for almost a year now and I still frequently watch our video. He has a great artistic eye and tons of creativity. We felt like he captured... Read More our personalities and who we are as a couple. He is professional, prompt and fun to work with. I was blown away with the final video!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Melanie M

We loved working with Shawn and Jukeboxx Media! From our first meeting, we knew Shawn was passionate about his work. He made us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding, and brought a second shooter to make sure to capture every moment. We recently got our highlight video back... Read More and are in LOVE. He let us do a few rounds of edits to make it perfect, and we are thrilled with the results. We are so glad we hired Shawn to film our big day. We will treasure the video!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Laura T

We heard about Shawn Gormley and JukeBoxx Media through a family friend and were blown away by the professionalism and talent we experienced. Shawn did an absolutely perfect job of capturing the best day of our lives. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a... Read More videographer who is down to earth, easy to work with, and has an incredible passion for capturing your story. We were blown away when we received our highlight video by the level of detail and commitment to sharing our own story. It is truly something we will treasure forever and we are so grateful for his work!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Brooke R

I cannot say enough how much we loved working with Shawn and Jukeboxx Media! They were there to capture every moment of our special day! We had a very long day and they were so happy and upbeat the entire day, they filmed and photographed every little detail and didn't miss a... Read More step! Our video was beautiful and had everything we wanted in it! I received so many amazing compliments and I couldn't recommend him more to do your wedding videography, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Maggie R

I loved working with Shawn and Jukeboxx Media for my wedding video! It turned out perfectly, and I can't imagine not having this amazing memento of our wedding. The compliments I've gotten ranged from "amazing" to "I've never seen anything like this, it's so cool" to "I felt... Read More like I was watching a love story unfold in front of me." Shawn was a true professional and really allowed my husband and I to be included in the creative process. We picked out the song to use and told him key things that we wanted captured. Shawn sent us the preview video, and there wasn't a single thing that I wanted to change. I would highly recommend Shawn to other brides-to-be!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Luisa M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Shawn. He not only worked hard to capture each and every beautiful moment of my wedding day he was a joy to work with. He sent me my preview video very quickly after the wedding and I couldn't believe how gorgeous it turned out. I have... Read More lost count of how many compliments I have gotten on it from friends. Aside from the quality and uniqueness of Shawn's work I must also say he was incredibly kind and easy to work with. My fiance and I had a tight budget and his prices were reasonable (especially given the quality of his work). I almost didn't get a videographer but am so thankful that we met Shawn. Now, I have a beautiful memory that I can show my children years from now. I should also note I had a somewhat complicated wedding (3 location changes during the day, various non-English speaking cultures, and sweltering heat during the outdoor ceremony) and Shawn was able to handle everything professionally and seamlessly. He was an essential part of my wedding day that I did not have to worry or stress about because he was so consistently reliable. Highly recommend to all engaged couples, get to know Shawn and let him capture your story! -Luisa

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Leslie R

I couldn't be more thrilled that we found Jukeboxx Media and Shawn! Having the opportunity to have him film us on our wedding day was the best call we could have made! Admittedly, I was a little worried about the whole filming process thinking it might be too invasive to have... Read More with us all day on our wedding day. I couldn't be more wrong! Shawn was so professional while capturing all of the most beautiful and memorable moments throughout the day. When he sent us our wedding clip a few weeks after the wedding, we were shocked to see the moments he captured when we didn’t even realized he was there. Not only was he subtle and professional, but his work was stunning. The beauty of his work has moved us and our families to tears because he was able to capture more than just the memories, but the emotions of the day. Thank you Shawn! You have given us a treasure to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Mica S

Shawn was our videographer for our wedding this past April. He did an AMAZING job. He is professional, talented, and extremely understanding. He sent me three video proofs until all my needs and wants were met. I highly recommend him! He is fabulous!!

Creative & Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Jennifer S

We hired Shawn as a late addition to our wedding process and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results. He was very engaged in creating a video that reflected the day and our personalities, and it is amazing all the bits he and his wife captured. My husband and I are... Read More so pleased to have a wonderful video to watch again and again as we remember our wedding day! Strongly recommend his work!

The Best Decision

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Caitlin T

Several friends got married before my husband and I, and their one comment was that they wish they had gotten a videographer. I knew that I wanted one, but my husband was struggling with the idea of the additional expense. I was finally able to convince him about 6 - 8 weeks... Read More before the wedding that we need to have a video, and our wedding planner recommended Shawn (the band at our wedding was Lost Wax, also through JukeBoxx Media - highly recommend them too!!). I'm pretty sure Shawn just recently paired with JukeBoxx, so his fees are very reasonable. Other videographers we looked at were at least twice the price. Don't think that the lower price means Shawn isn't good - he is just under the radar right now, and I suggest you hire him before he becomes more well known! We have had so many compliments on the video; one person, who was unable to be there, told us that the video captured the feeling of the day and she felt like she did experience it, even though she was absent. The film wasn't overly edited, it just felt like he had captured the best parts of the day in a style that fit our personalities. Having a video done was one of the best decisions we made and I'm so happy we went with Shawn!

Great Quality, Great Value

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Erin K

I worked with Shawn and immediately trusted him to create a wedding video for my special day! He showed up early and he and the team collaborated with my photographers to tell my story. He was sure to include all of my important family figures special moments and handled song... Read More selection nicely! The video was extremely well made with some of the best camera quality in Kansas City, and still makes me cry every time I watch. Shawn has passion and the gift for film that all brides should take advantage of! Erin and Levi

Amazing value

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Colleen K

Shawn and everyone at Jukeboxx Media was so awesome to work with. My video turned out SO amazing. You barley notice that Shawn is there on your day- in a good way. He never took away from a moment. He has a sweet and calm demeanor. You can tell he cares about his work- and... Read More it shows in the final outcome! Thank you Shawn for capturing my day perfectly.

Chris Davis

Let our videography team bring your love story to life… The speeches your friends and family crafted just for you, the song that played when you shared your first dance, the vows that bound you for eternity, and all the laughter you shared with your loved ones…these are the moments that you can relive and cherish for the rest of your life. Contact us today for a information on our various packages and services. Thanks for considering us!