Videos by Design

Videos by Design is one of the finest Professional Videography Services in Central Illinois and the surrounding areas. We do not charge by the hour - we will be on site for the entire day. Minimum of two videographers, we use four cameras at the wedding and two at the reception. We specialize in Wedding Video editing and productions. One thing that is unique about Videos by Design is that we upload all edited videos to the internet in a private mode for our clients to review before producing onto DVD. We custom- make our own DVD labels and case covers.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

PO Box 1001 , Metamora, IL Serving all of Central Illinois (309) 258-7391

Reviewed on 2/13/2017

I would definitely recommend Steve. He was friendly and very easy to work with you. He kept you on schedule with making sure you provided him the details about your wedding day. He was quick to get me videos back in a timely manner. My initial intention for videography was to... Read More capture it for people that might not be able to be in attendance for a November wedding and my second reason was a keepsake for my brother, who was my musician for the day, so he could have professional copy for himself. In the end, it is a valuable keepsake that I will treasure a lifetime because my father passed away 2 1/2 months after I got married. I am so happy I have the videos and that I hired Steve to do the videos. Steve even created a memorial video, which captured my immediate family highlights of the wedding day.

Excellent Service for a Very Reasonable Price!

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Rebekah F

Steve did a great job for our wedding video last September. I was ecstatic with the end results and found him quite pleasant to work with throughout the entire process. He has a knack for capturing the perfect moments and edited everything beautifully. I highly recommend his... Read More videographer skills.

Excellent service, great price, professional results

Reviewed on 3/31/2014

I did not have a clue who to hire to video my daughter's wedding. I found Steve through an internet search and I could not be happier with the results. His videos are top notch. His editing and camera views are outstanding. I truly did not expect such professional results.... Read More He was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. In fact, after he filmed my son's wedding, I approached him and told him I would be happy to recommend his work and I am thrilled to be able to do so now. We have such beautiful memories of both weddings that will live on forever.

Very worth the money! Excellent service

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Natalie S

Videos by Design is a great videographer service. I used the service for my wedding. Steve was wonderful to work with. I was impressed that he was willing to be there for me the entire wedding day and even came early in the morning to the salon to video tape pieces of everyone... Read More getting their hair done. He discusses and explains everything very well and tries to meet any special requests you have pertaining to your wedding videos. I wasn't sure if I was even going to use a Videographer due to being on a tight budget but after booking this service and after seeing the four amazing DVD's I have of that special day, it was totally worth the investment. After you put all that time and work into planning your wedding it is a relief to have 4 wonderful videos to watch down the road when the day is over.

Steve Ferguson

Videos by Design is a veteran-owned business based out of Peoria, Illinois. Owner Steve Ferguson has worked as a professional videographer for over a decade, specializing in creating beautiful and memorable wedding videos. Before going into business for himself, Steve worked in the technical side of the broadcasting industry for several years. Videography and photography were among his favorite hobbies and greatest talents. After much consideration, he decided to open Videos by Design and do professionally what he loves best.