On-Location & Destination Makeup, Hair & Nail Team

We are an on-location Makeup, Hair, and Nail Team out of the Atlanta, Ga area traveling any destination the Bride needs. Offering a variety of services for Bridal Party and Groomsmen. We specialize in Airbrush, Traditional, High Definition, Lash Application, Hair Styling, Mani-Pedi's, and Grooming.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

4463 Cherokee St #200, Acworth, GA We travel anywhere inside or outside of the U.S. (404) 402-0486

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brooke H

I absolutely loved Kyle and Kristen! They dolled me up exactly how I had enviosioned myself to look on my wedding day to marry the man of my dreams, and they also did an excellent job with my bridal party! They were so much fun to be around on our perfect, beautiful day and I... Read More would recommend them to everyone. I definitely want to book them for upcoming special occasions. I think the world of them both and couldn’t have had two better people to make me look and feel pretty on my wedding day.

2017-10-21T19:43:52 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you were pleased with your services. Thank you for having us be a part of your special day! -Vigilante Cosmetics

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 April R

I cannot say enough good things about Corie and Rachel. These wonderful ladies did mine and my bridal party's makeup and hair for my big day. From the service to the price - this is the complete package! Corie was incredibly attentive, responded to all of my initial questions... Read More right away and made the whole process so easy and stress free. She did such a fantastic job doing my makeup for the wedding. I felt so beautiful and I got tons of compliments. Rachel did my hair and I couldn't be happier! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is the sweetest person. The wedding was a fairy tale and these ladies made me look and feel like a princess. I highly recommend Corie and Rachel for all of your hair and makeup needs. They are AMAZING, and they do not disappoint. I will definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Hannah W

Erica and Cheree were amazing at our wedding at Foxhall!! I had a pretty big bridal party with 8 girls, myself, and also two other people who got other services. With such a big party, they had everyone finished and completed in time and did a such amazing job!! I recommend them... Read More to everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Rachel B

Awesome team - Crystal and Mary were so fantastic. Second time having this duo do my hair and makeup - had different looks both time and they were both awesome! Stayed all day, so much fun to have for morning of as well!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Reagan H

Having Rachel do my makeup on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made! I looked and felt like a goddess. She did an amazing job, not only making me look beautiful, but making me feel like a princess during the process.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kathleen K

I don't know where to begin. Jessica, Rachel, Devon and Kristen provided makeup and hair services to my very large bridal party this past weekend and were beyond professional, kind, and brought out the beauty in everyone. Rachel and Jessica, thank you for making me the most... Read More beautiful bride I could have ever imagined - you both made my day so special and are incredibly talented and beautiful, inside and out. My hair and makeup was flawless all night. I wish I could do it all over again :) Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lindsay A

Crystal with Vigilante Cosmetics was amazing! She knew exactly what to do with my hair after I showed her a couple of photos and I was so happy with the way it looked all day. She also did my bridesmaids' and my mom's hair and they looked so good! Crystal was so fun to talk with... Read More and get to know throughout the process. Would definitely recommend Crystal at VC to brides!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katie J

Fantastic!! I would recommend Vigalante Cosmetics to anyone who wants hair and makeup done for a special occasion. For my wedding, Devon did a stunning natural look and Andi did a fabulous updo!! I couldn't be happier with what they did and it lasted the whole night!!! They got... Read More along with my girls great and made the whole process fun and relaxing. Thank you girls!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kimberly E

Vigilante Cosmetics was AWESOME! Our makeup artist, Kristen, did a fabulous job. Not only did she do my makeup, but she also did my sister and my mother's as well and we were all thrilled with our results. I can't wait to book her again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Allison J

I absolutely loved working with Vigilante Cosmetics! Cheree did an amazing job with my hair, and Kristen did my makeup perfectly. My makeup trial looked good but not exactly the style I wanted, so when it came to the day of, Kristen went SO slow step by step and wouldn't leave... Read More my side until it was exactly what I had dreamed up. I felt so beautiful all day thanks to both of their dedication!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 A W

I don't know where to start when it comes to VC! How about when Corie did my make up for my bridal shower and I felt like a princess the entire day?! She was patient, sweet, and picked out make up that complimented my skin tone and wardrobe. Or how about Kristen who did my make... Read More up for my wedding day?! She too was patient, calm, and helped me feel like a queen. I could not have been more pleased with VC. Both of these ladies are extremely knowledgable and have a gift that brings out the best in you. I will definitely hire them again and again in the coming years.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kellie A

I was getting down to the wire regarding makeup artist for my wedding and Vigilante was recommended by my wedding planner. Kristen was so awesome to work with. I wanted my makeup to a bit glam and fresh. She gave me a completely natural look that looked so fresh and fit... Read More perfect with my dress, hair, and just the overall tone of my wedding. Plus, she is a super sweet person and I so enjoyed chatting with her. I would highly recommend Vigilante as it was a professional experience from first point of contact right down to the wedding day. And, would highly, highly recommend Kristen as a makeup artist.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Morgan F

Kristen did my makeup and Crystal did my hair for my wedding and they were absolutely perfect!! Kristen did a fantastic job at making me feel beautiful. I did not feel like the makeup was too much and it didn't make me look fake. I was absolutely floored with my pictures... Read More because of how great my hair and makeup looked. Crystal did an awesome job and getting my hair to curl and stay exactly where it needed to be throughout the whole night, and I danced a lot! My wedding was several hours away but Kristen and Crystal were on time and very professional. My bridesmaids and I had a great time getting ready with them. They also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids as well. They were so much fun. Not only did they make me look great on my special day but my bridesmaid looked great too! They were THE BEST! I would recommend them in a hear beat!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jaclyn B

Rachel Groce did my hair and makeup for my wedding day!!!!! It was PERFECT. I could not have asked for better. She was so much fun the day of getting ready with all of us girls. She came over the day before to do a walk through. We live in Nashville and got married in Rome GA.... Read More She was so amazing to work with and my hubby is still in love with my makeup in all our photos. She knew how to work with my skin type so that my makeup would last all night. I didn't have to touch up once. She is your girl!!!!!!!! Can't say enough good things about her ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Skye T

I had such a wonderful experience working with Vigilante Cosmetics! Corie was so prompt with her responses to my initial inquires and did an amazing job matching me up with the fabulous Devon. I absolutely loved working with Devon! She is so warm and personable, it really felt... Read More like I was working with a friend that I’d had for years. She did my (bride) hair and makeup as well as my mother’s hair for my wedding day. Devon arrived at the hotel where we were getting ready, right on time, and finished my mother and I in the perfect amount of time which saved us from any stress in getting ready in time for my wedding. She exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding day look. Devon took my ideas and suggestions for how I wanted to look and made them a dream come true. I cannot thank her enough for making me look better than I could have imagined on my special day! I highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Aleigha B

Corie is an amazing artist and became an even better friend! She is so patient and so kind and always willing to work with you and change things up and she got into my head and knew exactly what I wanted even when I couldn't describe it that much. I changed my mind a few times... Read More and she was always so willing to work with me. Hands down the best out there! She was worth every single penny! Thank you so much Corie!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sharon C

Rachel was amazing!! She arrived right on time and did a fantastic job on make-up and hair for me and my mom. I only did a hair trial so Rachel tweaked the makeup as needed and made sure that it was just how I envisioned. I'm so so happy that Rachel was part of my day, thanks... Read More lady!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jenny S

I am so, so, so glad I chose Vigilante and Erica for my wedding hair and makeup. From the first email to the big day, she was kind and generous with her time and knowledge. As a makeup and hair lover myself, I mistakenly thought that I would look the same as I always do when... Read More made up. Erica made me look the most beautiful and organic I've ever looked. I couldn't have been happier or felt more confident about my hair and makeup on the big day. Thank you, Vigilante and thank you, Erica for everything!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Bailey E

I would absolutely recommend Vigilante Cosmetics to anyone in a heartbeat! Erica and Rachel did the makeup and hair for me (bride), my mother, my mother-in-law, and all of my bridesmaids, and everyone looked stunning. It was so much fun to have Erica and Rachel helping us the... Read More morning of my wedding. They are two of the sweetest, most down-to-earth business partners I have ever met. They were both incredibly professional, stayed perfectly on schedule, and were receptive to any feedback people had. My trials before the wedding were great, and they even worked them in around my limited time at home since I no longer live in Georgia! I was shooting for a natural, soft, beautiful look for everyone on the day of the wedding and they hit the nail on the head (though I'm sure they could pull off any style you wanted)! My friends couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had getting ready with the Vigilante team. People have already been asking me who we used for hair and makeup and I will absolutely be recommending Vigilante to anyone in the future!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jessica R

Corie and Rachel were the makeup artists on my wedding day. Corie did makeup and Rachel did my bridesmaids' hair. I can't say abough good things about them both!! My girls as I loved Corie and Rachel!! We felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to their talent!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Taylor F

Erica is the best! She did my make up for my friends wedding and I hired her again. It was a little hot outside, but you never would know I was sweating. I'm even a crier and everything was still amazing. You need to have Erica for your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Brittany G

Rachel did make up and hair for my mom, jr bride, and I. I was so amazed when i saw them when she got done they looked absolutely amazing. As for my hair and make up Rachel did a AWESOME job. We had do much fun with her while getting ready. She is so sweet and caring, and she... Read More knows her stuff. My hair held the curl So well, she did exactly what i wanted. My make up stayed on ALLLL night. we applied it around 3pm and we had an after party and stayed up til 4am and my make up looked like i just had it done! I definitely reccomend rachel for your hair and make up!! Thank you so much for making me beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Ansley T

I am picky about my makeup, to say the least. I LOVE make-up and study it and have a part-time passion for it! So when it came to my own wedding make-up, I was torn about whether to do it myself or trust my wedding look to a makeup artist. After much research, I landed on... Read More Vigilante Cosmetics. Suffice it to say, I could not have been more pleased!!!!!!!!!!!! Erica is truly amazing. She listened to every minute thought and request I had and had total patience with me. We did a trial a few months before the wedding and she kept track of every detail. She NAILED it on my wedding makeup. I felt like myself but glammed up, smoothed out and glowing, like every bride hopes to be. She also did my mom, sisters and a few bridesmaids and they also loved their look. I can't recommend them any higher!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Liesl F

Corie did makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and she was wonderful! I tried another makeup artist before doing a trial with her, and her makeup was far above and beyond the first. She understood that I wanted "a better version of myself" and that was exactly what I got: makeup... Read More that was comfortable to wear, not cakey or over-the-top, that just made me feel beautiful! She's also very friendly and personable and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Vigilante Cosmetics!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Amanda E

We were very, very pleased with the services provided by Vigilante Cosmetics. Corie Messer was the "magician" who helped all of us look beautiful in our personalized makeup looks for the day. My mother and sister don't typically wear makeup and loved the look Corie created with... Read More them. Each person looked like themselves, but also very glamorous and classy. Corie was easy to talk to, listened to what we wanted, and somehow brought it all together so we looked great in pictures together. Crystal Blackwell did our hair and she was amazing! Crystal paid attention to detail and was very efficient. She was able to transform seven of us in about five hours. Crystal was able to listen to each person about the look they were going for and helped them achieve the hair of their dreams! She worked with curly, fine, long, short, and many various colors and shades and made everyone look gorgeous! I would highly, highly recommend Corie andCrystal for any special occasion you have in the future. Each person was overly impressed and very happy with the finished look!!! Thank you both SO much!!!

Erica + Corie

Co-Owners, Erica Ages and Corie Messer, have been in love with the Beauty Industry since a young age. Both establishing their own careers prior to meeting, it was nice to discover such similar goals once they did. Later they joined forces to re-brand Erica's (previous) company into the well-known Vigilante Cosmetics that it is today. They currently have a full team of Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists, and offer their own exclusive cosmetics. Listening to each Bride's unique vision and making it come to life, is their mission: "Saving the world, one beautiful face at a time!".