WITH YOU ON YOUR DAY

We vow to stick with you along the way to ensure you a successful and memorable wedding day. To tailor the needs to most, we provide the following services: >Full Planning >Partial Planning >Month Of Planning >Day Of Coordination >Consultation for the DIY Couples We have connections with many local vendors in Miami. Our wedding coordinators will organize the celebration of your dreams. You can trust us to bring your Pinterest board to life. Call today to discuss your venue ideas with one of our skilled party planners in Miami, Florida.

Engagement Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Miami, FL Serving South Florida (786) 219-1756

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Yesika D

I was feeling extremely overwhelmed until I hired Diana as my wedding planner. She alleviated lots of stress that planning a wedding can endure. She helped me enjoy the process while giving me guidance with my best interest at heart. She was very detailed and brought my vision... Read More to reality. I can't get rid of her, so she's currently planning my daughter's sweet 16s!

2017-04-29T17:01:26 Response from the vendor

I am truly honored to not only help you with your wedding, but also for your daughter party. I feel part of the family now! xo

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Cindy S

I chose Villa Lucia Events for my wedding! I could not have been happier to work with Diana and her team! She was extremely attentive and really helped me hone in on a theme for my wedding! I had a vision for how I wanted my wedding to feel and she brought my vision to life. She... Read More was extremely organized and set helpful reminders for all of our meetings with vendors. She has really great connects in the industry and helped me save $$$ - as you know, every cent counts when planning a wedding! My wedding was an absolutely fairytale - a dream come true! The day ran so smoothly, not a single issue! I highly recommend Diana and Villa Lucia Events for all so your special occasions!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Chloe R

Amazing! Diana is a absolute pleasure to work with. She pays attention to each a every detail, not only did she plan and design our prefect wedding she was able to find all the vendors needed to make our dream wedding become reality. Thank you Villa Lucia Events for everything!

Diana Villarmarzo

Before founding Villa Lucia Events, Diana attended Monsignor Edward High School and received her B.S. at Florida International University (FIU). In 2011, she completed the practical nursing program at Lindsey Hopkins. After that, she began her short-term medical career before entering the party planning industry. Our clients love Diana’s enthusiastic, caring spirit. You’ll be glad you chose her to help you plan your event. Contact us today to schedule a meeting with our planning team.