Villa Olivia

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

1401 West Lake Street, Barttett, IL

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kimmi D

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Olivia on June 27th and it was just the perfect venue for us!! The staff was friendly and wanted to make sure I was happy with everything down to the last detail!! The Crystal Room was an amazing space and plenty of room for our... Read More 250 guests. I researched a lot and not many other places were this reasonably priced and everyone loved the food! Thank you for everything Villa Olivia!!

Beautiful location for both ceremony and reception, Friendly and flexible staff

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Britney T

I got married at Villa Olivia in June of 2015. They have a pretty outdoor ceremony location as well as two beautiful banquet rooms. We got married in the Crystal Room, which has chandeliers and very nice view. It comfortably held our 130 guests and had plenty of room for our... Read More wedding band as well. My husband and I worked with Jessica, the banquet sales coordinator. She was amazing and so helpful during every step of the planning process. She and everyone else we worked with at Villa Olivia were very friendly and flexible. They set everything up for us the morning of our wedding and let us leave items in the bridal suite to be picked up the next morning so we didn't need to worry about getting everything out of there immediately after the reception. My only suggestion would be to order extra chairs if you're having an outdoor ceremony at this location. Unfortunately, they only provide 50 chairs and charge $5.50 for each additional chair. We only had 100, not realizing that people wouldn't fill each seat, and we ended up with many of our guests standing in the back during the ceremony. Overall, we were so happy that we chose this venue for our wedding, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful location with a friendly staff!

Lovely Location, Helpful Staff & Great Prices

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Nicole W

The staff is wonderful and very accommodating for stressed out brides. The hardest choice we had to make with them was how we wanted our cake to look and taste. They made every other decision for our 120 person wedding a breeze. The day of our event everything was perfect. I... Read More highly recommend them.

If you need to save...

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Christina K

Villa Olivia was the cheapest place that we found, without loosing quality. However, you get what you pay for. Options are limited in some things, like a sweets table and bringing outside food. I am Greek and Italian, we have specific sweets at weddings, and all other venders we... Read More went to had no issue with us bringing anything (homemade or from a certified baker). Villa Olivia wont let you bring anything! But other than a few hiccups here and there everything was nice. The coordinators are sweet and try to work with you as best as possible. Just keep in mind no wedding goes as planed, so just relax and look at what is most important to you. If you want all the bells and whistles dont come here, but if you want a classy look, with really good food check it out!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Kari M

My husband and I had our reception here on May 17, 2014. From the beginning, Jessica was very helpful and patient. We did a lot of research, and the package at Villa Olivia was the most comprehensive and the best value we found. It came with a six hour rental (we were in the... Read More Crystal room...beautiful views were a huge bonus!), open bar package, wine during dinner, three course meal, cake and ice cream, and linens. We also did a cocktail hour prior to the wedding. The views were spectacular, with the sun setting right behind the head table. Huge dance floor, which was occupied all night! Great bridal room (not huge, but we used it more for storage). The food is always great there. The service was spectacular! We didn't really have any complaints!

Food was awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Erica B

Not only is villa Olivia beautiful but I never heard of so many guests going on and on about how good the food was! It was fresh, tasty and served very quickly!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Amy Marie L

I oved Villa Olivia. They did a whole new remodel right before my wedding and it was amazing! The food was great and every one loved how much food they were given! My only issue is that the person who had helped me for two years was not there the day of the wedding so a few... Read More things were messed up. But as soon as I let the lady know, she fixed them within minutes.

TO Villa Olivia