Villa Olivia

(3)

Barttett, IL

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Nothing is more beautiful than a country club wedding. Enjoy cocktails in our beautiful gardens with gazebo, rose arbors, fountain and pond. Wedding packages at sensible prices. Outstanding food and service. We will be happy to give you a personal tour of Chicagoland's most beautiful country club.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

1401 West Lake Street, Barttett, IL

Lovely Location, Helpful Staff & Great Prices

9/20/2014 Nicole W

The staff is wonderful and very accommodating for stressed out brides. The hardest choice we had to make with them was how we wanted our cake to look and taste. They made every other decision for our 120 person wedding a breeze. The day of our event everything was perfect. I highly recommend them.

Food was awesome!!

10/12/2013 Erica B

Not only is villa Olivia beautiful but I never heard of so many guests going on and on about how good the food was! It was fresh, tasty and served very quickly!

Amazing

9/01/2013 Amy Marie L

I oved Villa Olivia. They did a whole new remodel right before my wedding and it was amazing! The food was great and every one loved how much food they were given! My only issue is that the person who had helped me for two years was not there the day of the wedding so a few things were messed up. But as soon as I let the lady know, she fixed them within minutes.

Send Email