The Perfect Venue For Any Event!

Our venue has seven beautiful banquet rooms that can accommodate 30-450 guests. Our building has been newly remodeled, giving off a fresh & modern ambiance. We have large Italian marble dance floors and spacious bars. Our event services are personally tailored to suit your needs. From your Bridal Shower to Rehearsal dinner to your Reception, we will transform your wedding dreams into reality! Stop in for a tour anytime, our office is located up the grande staircase.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, MI (586) 566-9900

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Stephanie D

Villa Penna did not disappoint (once again)! We had a 430 person wedding and all of our guests couldn't stop raving about the food & service. We had filet and chicken and everything came out perfect! The main coordinator, Jamie really was on top of everything. As the bride &... Read More groom, you don't want to worry about all the little things and because of her, we didn't! George Penna came out and visited with a few of our tables to reinsure everyone was happy (and to crack a few jokes - what a class act). The entire family puts their hearts and souls into this establishment and it shows in the professionalism of the service - from soup to nuts! Everything was beyond perfect! Thank you for making our big day so special. We highly recommend Villa Penna for any special occasion!!

2017-07-27T10:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all of you kind words!! We appreciate your review and are SO happy your wedding day was awesome!! Congratulations Newlyweds!! XOXO~ Villa Penna

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jodi N

I'm sorry to see the negative, 1-star review left for Villa Penna since my experience was nothing short of fantastic. I can't begin to explain how helpful Lisa and the office staff were from initial planning to the day-of. They always were able to take questions, the venue was... Read More super lax about policies - not to mention no 21%+ service charge or room fee, included coat check and valet. George was available to explain the preparation of the food and give advice on substitutions. They happily accommodated guests with dietary needs and allergies. The food was hands down the best wedding food I've had, it was a true Italian meal. We did family style and my guests were blown away with the precision of the timing as well as the quality of each dish. The venue itself has gone through extensive renovations and is beautiful. I've been to more expensive venues that don't hold a candle to what George has done with the place. They really helped make my reception a wedding people are using as a baseline to compare theirs to.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Alex M

Great service and awesome food! Very professional and made planning the reception easy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Diane B

The Penna family and staff made everything so easy throughout the entire planning process, from setting our wedding date (July 2016) to planning our menu to putting together the tables setup to answering all my questions when I called. The bar service, food service, food, and... Read More overall hospitality were all as expected, amazing! We received so many compliments from our guests about the entire venue, especially the wonderful food. I recommend this venue to anyone looking for a stress-free planning process, reasonable pricing, amazing food and service, and beautiful banquet area!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Mary S

APPALLED BY RUDE TREATMENT I'm in disbelief by the unprofessionalism received during our scheduled appointment to tour the venue. Threw a packet down on the desk in front of me and asked if we had any questions. Failed to discuss any services Villa Penna had to offer.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Christina B

We had our wedding at Villa Penna's in October. We were so grateful to George and his whole team for all of their hard work and compassion! I can honestly say that they made our reception PERFECT! The venue is beautiful and food is absolutely amazing!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jeanette G

The staff leading up to my wedding planning was amazing and the food and service that day was impeccable. Thanks for making my day a fairytale!

BEST BANQUET HALL EVER

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Melanie A

I can't say enough good things about Villa Penna. George was the greatest person to work with. He made everything so easy and really helped us! He's got a great heart and really cares for his bride and groom!

Great

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Francesca L

Wonderful to work with

The Best

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kimberly S

We could not be happier with the venue we chose. The price was right and the place is gorgeous! I can't even count how many people complimented the food, saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We went with the Family Style - the food came out like clockwork and... Read More the service was great. The Open Bar was also a big plus for us, including the hilarious bartender! He was a hit with all the guests. The place even extended our end time by a half hour because everyone was dancing so much. FABULOUS place! Highly recommended!!!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Jaime L

Villa Penna provided a high quality, professional, and wonderful venue for our wedding reception. The staff was extremely helpful, flexible in scheduling appointments, always willing to answer my questions, and the price was incredible for what we received. I tend to hold very... Read More high standards for customer service and Villa Penna exceeded all of my expectations. The office staff who help you prior to the wedding are efficient, timely, and respectful. When my husband and I arrived at the hall we were greeted by the head caterer who stated that if needed anything throughout the night to let her know and she would take care of it. There were plenty of servers to ensure that all of our guests were served in a timely and appropriate manner. The servers were also professional and polite. My husband and I had our own personal server, but because we were speaking with our guests through the night we barely had time to eat anything. Our server came up to us at the end of the evening and told us that because she saw we hadn't had time to eat, she had packed us to go containers of all the food. When the reception was over, our linen company had not yet arrived to pick up the linens and so I began taking them down myself. The head caterer insisted that I stop and said that she and the other workers would take care of it. Even when I told her that felt badly because it wasn't her job, she said that she didn't mind and didn't want me working on my wedding night. I am so happy that we used Villa Penna's as our reception hall. Our guests couldn't get over the delicious food, and the entire night went smoothly without any worries. Villa Penna also has a great relationship with flower shops, cake bakeries, linen companies- which we learned when visiting with these other vendors! Compared to other places that we visited, Villa Penna offered much more for a lesser price.

Villa Penna

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Alaina

Excellent service, staff, and amazing food. Get a lot for the cost. Beautiful venue.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 STEPHANIE M

The food, venue and staff were all first class. Thanks for making my wedding day everything i imagined.

The best!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jennifer L

George and his team were so easy and fun to work with! I'm so glad we went with villa penna, we couldn't imagine anything better. The food was great, the people were great! They were willing to work with us and our wedding visions. It was a beautiful wedding!

Villa Penna

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Javon H

I loved my wedding at Villa Penna! The hall is gorgeous and staff is very friendly. The food is amazing. Guests were pleased. We had 500 people and it was more than enough room

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Laura B

I was very happy with my experience at Villa Penna's. Right from the beginning, they treated us like family. They were always happy to answer our many questions and catered to our special requests. They went out of their way to make everything perfect for my wedding. Their... Read More prices were MORE than reasonable. People complimented us on the beautiful hall and the DELICIOUS food. We have been to 8 other weddings this year and NO ONE had food that compared to the food at Villa Penna's. It was plentiful, gourmet, and absolutely delicious. What a great deal for the wedding of our dreams! THANK YOU!

so good!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Rosalia B

Everything was perfect- from the service to the food! They even added a strawberry champagne toast for us

SO many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Jennifer P

We held our wedding shower in a private room that held 50 of us comfortably. My mom received a handful of emails following the shower saying it was the mody beautiful shower they had ever been too an the service and quality and quantity of the food was outstanding!

villa penna

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Jessica M

Amazing service! Everything turned out beautiful and the food was great.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Angela E

The staff are extremely helpful and willing to do whatever they can to ensure your wedding is a success. The food is excellent and everyone in my family talked about it for days.

A-Mazing Food

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 kelly b

I love Penna's, and always have. We decided to have an outdoor wedding, which was beautiful and I'm happy we did. However, I had a hard time finding a quality caterer for the price range we wanted. I called Penna's on a whim to see if they did catering, and was surprised to... Read More find out they did!!! The only drawback is that they don't deliver. But since we were renting a passenger van, I had one of the ushers swing by and pick the food up. It was ready when he got there, and they helped carry everything out to the van. The food was warm, and ready to go! I would say since we had two meats and expected 150 people their trays actually carried more food than required as they come only in 50-person increments. We had ordered roast beef for 150 and chicken for 150 (as well as salad, new potatoes, mostaccioli, and garlic bread--each for 150). There was SO much salad left over, and we were actually boxing up food to send home with guests. I wouldn't have changed a thing though, because everything they cooked was great! Also, we had a few Gluten and Dairy-Allergic guests, and they were able to make a couple special pasta dishes for those guests, which made me feel good we could accommodate their needs.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Lauren P

Villa Penna did a fabulous job with our reception! The food was to die for. Guests are still talking about it! The banquet room was spacious with a large dance floor.

WONDERFUL!!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2010 Lisa H

Beautiful place, great food, and so affordable! The absolutely best staff who cater to not only the bride and groom but the guests too in such a personal manner. The owners were friendly and accomodating too from start to finish. I could not have been happier with choosing this... Read More vendor. I highly recommend them!

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Shea P

Penna's is a wonderful place to have a wedding- the food is incredible (people have still not stopped talking about it), the service is great, and the hall itself is beautiful. I would highly recommend it!!

FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Maureen G

Penna's was great to work with, they were so helpful. The food was wonderful, people are still talking about it!

George Penna

The Penna Family would like to take a moment to thank you for your many years of support and friendships since 1968. You have honored us with your family, friends, and relatives. We are devoted to you and it’s our pleasure to share your most treasured memories. We would like to welcome you to Villa Penna!