Vineyard Events at Zorvino Vineyards

Sandown, NH

Vineyard Events at Zorvino Vineyards

Zorvino Vineyards is not just a vineyard, it’s a destination. This hidden gem, located on 80 beautiful acres in the middle of a New England forest, offers a post-and-beam reception hall, picturesque grounds, incredible cuisine and a staff whose attention to detail is second to none. Discover Tuscan

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

226 Main Street, Sandown, NH

Zorvino Vineyards is the best!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Nicole H

Zorvino Vineyard Events was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Our wedding coordinator, Rue, was absolutely amazing and so welcoming every time we visited the Vineyard, even if we didn't have an appointment that day. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and the staff... Read More was there every step of the way making sure my new husband and I were happy and comfortable. The vineyard was absolutely beautiful and is very well kept. The food was amazing, and all of my guests commented on how the food was the best wedding food they have ever had! I can't say enough good things about this place! They make everything so easy for you with vendor packages and much more. We had an amazing day!

Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Shannon H

We had our wedding cerememony and reception at Zorvino Vineyards on 1/26/2013. The venue was by far the most perfect location for our celebration. From our first initial visit to Zorvino's until our wedding day, the staff was more than amazing. They helped us plan our day, made... Read More suggestions and took care of all the details that I didn't want to stress about. On the wedding day the staff was so caring and thoughtful. While I was getting ready in the gorgeous bridal suite, they would check on us...offer us beverages...and kept us updated on the days events and how things were coming along. The food was also incredible!!! It was better than any restaurant we have been to. All of our guests raved about the food and how delicious it was. I cannot say enough great things about Zorvino Vineyards. The staff made our special day one that we, and our guests, will never forget!

2013-07-12T15:23:16 Response from the vendor

Thank You Very Much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kassie T

Rue, Sally, and Amanda were amazing from the beginning of the planning process though to the end of the reception! They were flexible in their scheduling and was always ready to help us. We found out a week before our wedding that the weather had changed to a possible... Read More hurricane and we needed to come up with a Rain Plan for our photos (which were supposed to be outside). They were extremely accommodating and quickly came up with a plan to do the photos in Zorvino's venue and arranged for us to use the bridal suite even though that was not originally planned for. Emails were always answered quickly and clearly. The food was amazing, we got comments on how wonderful all the food choices were. The reception area was beautifully decorated and is laid out perfectly. Everyone could see the dance floor from their seats or from the balcony. On a more personal note Rue, Sally, and Amanda were wonderful and friendly. They hung out and mingled with the guests, making everyone feel like they received special attention (especially our mothers and fathers). We had many servers checking on us through out the night, making sure we were eating, drinking, feeling ok. They always made sure we got to drink our signature drink or got to try the food we picked out. They found a way to make everything work. My dress broke shortly into the reception and Sally came up with pins and pinned up my dress so I could still go out and enjoy the dancing! My husband had caught a cold the night before and wasn't feeling great though the reception so they continually checked on him, making him hot tea and bringing him lots of water to help. Even though they do weddings every weekend they really made us feel like we were the only one and that we were the most important thing on their mind! I highly recommend them for weddings or any special event! (And their wine is wonderful)

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Crystal M

After my husband and I were informed that our original wedding venue was closing, we were devastated until we found Zorvino's. From the beginning, they impressed us with their overwhelming desire to accommodate our misfortune. Planning our wedding from upstate NY, we could not... Read More have asked for better communication and support from Amanda who quickly responded to all of our questions. She was always there for us leading up to our wedding when Rue and Sally took over as the event coordinators. On our big day, we were blown away by the beauty of the grounds including the vibrant flowers and breathtaking landscaping (the smoke bush was our favorite!). The rustic charm and romantic feel of the reception hall was flawless and provided a welcoming atmosphere unlike any other wedding we had ever been to. The food was AMAZING and when we say that we mean at the same level as many high end restaurants. The ENTIRE staff was friendly, attentive, and professional constantly making sure that the entire bridal party and our guests were well fed and had a drink in hand. Not only did my husband and I have our own waiter, Rue and Jared approached us throughout the night to attend to our needs as well. Staff even helped us pick up everything at the end of the night without hesitation. Overall, our wedding really was PERFECT and we owe all of the gratitude in the world to the people at Zorvino's who focused on "us." In fact, many of our guests indicated that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended. We would highly recommend Zorvino's to any couple!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Annie S

Our wedding reception at Zorvino Vineyards was more beautiful, fun, and stress-free than we could have ever imagined! The event coordinators and staff were helpful, enthusiastic, and accommodating throughout the whole process, and made sure everything was perfect the day of the... Read More wedding. The staff at Zorvino also communicated well with our vendors and made sure all the pieces of our planning came together. Our wedding day was unseasonably cold for June and rainy, but inside Zorvino's reception hall it was warm, bright, and lovely. We were able to take our first look and wedding party pictures inside, and I forgot all about the bad weather! I'm so thankful we had a venue that is not only beautiful outside, but also inside! I would highly recommend Zorvino Vineyards. The facility and grounds are beautiful, the food is excellent, and they know how to make your day as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Stacey G

From the moment my husband and I saw Zorvino, we knew that was the place where we wanted our wedding to be. We were married there on July 17th and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The staff was extremely helpful throughout the whole year of planning and on our... Read More wedding day. A staff person constantly checked in with us and our parents to make sure we had everything we needed. We received numerous compliments from our guests on the gorgeous grounds at Zorvino (where we had our ceremony and pictures), the beautiful rustic look of the reception hall, the delicious food and the attentiveness of the staff. It was a perfect day and we couldn't recommend Zorvino enough for a wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Brittany W

Where to begin! I cannot say THANK YOU enough to the ENTIRE staff at Zorvinos! My husband and I planned our whole wedding from Ohio and the whole staff (special shout out to Amanda) made it so so easy! They responded quickly to my millions of emails and phone calls. The vendor... Read More package and the venue itself made picking and coordinating all the different services a breeze! The day of was PERFECT as well. Rue, Sarah, Sally, Amanda, and the whole staff were all incredible! They were all incredibly attentive and tuned in to EVERY TINY detail so that we could just relax and enjoy! There were so professional and I felt like they really cared about our wedding and wanted it to go off without a hitch - which it did! Everyone was amazed at what a well oiled and invested machine they were. Everyone LOVED the food and the special additions they offered (chocolate dipping station, sliders, etc). I would 100% recommend Zorvinos to any couple looking for a rustic, romantic venue with outstanding service. I can't think of enough positive adjectives to describe our experience! They were a huge part of making our wedding the PERFECT celebration of our dreams!

04/04/15 Zorvino Wedding

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Kristina W

We had our wedding here a few short weeks ago, and it was amazing! Chad, Rue, Sally and Amanda were great to work with, and everything went off without a hitch! Their vendor package made everything so easy and everything looked gorgeous on the day of! Everyone had a blast and we... Read More wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Glorya L

THe communication was great with the manager and whenever somethign was needed they came through for us. We had a few small bumps along the way but they were smoothed out and taken care of in full! Our wedding was magical to say the least this venue is beautiful and top... Read More notch!! The food OMG AMAZING!!! i still have guests saying how much they LOVED the food and if you have anything here make sure you get the potato bar OMG. so good! they came through with everything and every promise and it was a great night minus the rain. They had the fireplace going and it was a fairy tale :)

Excellent November Wedding

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Danielle P

My husband and I got married at Zorvino's this past November. It was during their off-season, so the venue price was cut in half. Also, had the HUGE bridal suite available for free from (7am- 6pm) since it was off-season. A little pricey (Food for 130 guests was a little over... Read More $8,000), but was totally worth it. Would recommend this venue for any couple, any time of year - especially those couples who love the post and beam atmosphere.

Great setting, but event staff...

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Stephanie M

Zorvino really is a gorgeous setting for a wedding. The main event space was gorgeous however the event planning staff (the 2 gentlemen) were condescending and pompous. There were several things that my bride wanted to do which differed from the Zorvino 'norm' and every time... Read More she was met with resistance. We constantly heard, "We do this all the time", "This isn't our first wedding", etc. It's true they are well experienced in weddings however every bride should be allowed to have their day special the way they wish it to be. Even moving tables around for the entrance she wanted was received with immediate resistance. My bride had to share her day with another event that ran almost 30 mins over and they had the audacity to start packing her up at 830pm when her event was over at 9! They even had a rehearsal while the staff was setting up for her event. She wouldn't have minded if they told her about it. The rehearsal guests were sitting at her tables that the wait staff were putting together. We have now learned that the handmade cake topper has been, in the words of Zorvino's, "misplaced"! My bride is heartbroken! This is a tradition with just about every couple is that they retain their cake topper as a memento. How could a place who's done so many wedding "misplace" just an important piece. Lastly there are a few good things that I want to point out, becuase not everyone involved at Zorvino is responsible for the above remarks. I would like to thank the kitchen staff. Their food was amazing and everything looked beautiful. They were able to accommodate my bride's special needs. Big kudos to a great team in the back. The waitstaff was on top of their game and made sure that everyone was taken care of. Again Zorvino is gorgeous and the venue is ultimately a wonderful spot for a wedding. I hope that this was just a fluke, but if not brides made sure you get what you ask for. It's your special day and you deserve it!

An evening of perfection!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Kendra L

Zorvino Vineyard is the perfect venue for a wedding. Not only is it beautiful but the staff, from the managers to the bartenders were courteous, professional, and always put the bride's and groom's experience at the top of their list. Rue and Sally were a pleasure to work... Read More with. Amanda, an absolute gem, was attentive and very responsive to our requests. Chad orchestrated the event to perfection. The waitstaff and bartenders were very professional. The bartenders performed their difficult task of keeping guests from getting unruly with professionalism. I would highly recommend this venue.

Not Enough Good Things to Say

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Haley S

There are not enough good things to say about getting married at Zorvino's. From the introduction meeting to the end of the wedding, everything went flawlessly! The entire staff was more than accommodating while we were planning the event, and no request seemed to bother... Read More them. If the request wasn't possible, they offered an immediate solution or array of solutions. The actual wedding day was incredible. The staff went above and beyond, and every little detail was perfect. Our guests raved about everyone they dealt with. Rue even came down to the vineyard on a golf cart after the ceremony to pick up all the little boys after they were done with photos. The icing on the cake at the end of the night was that they essentially packed up our entire van full of stuff for us! Totally unnecessary, but much appreciated. If we could do our wedding over, we wouldn't change a thing. Zorvino's was amazing.

Zorvino Vineyards is Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Erin M

I got married at Zorvino Vineyards last summer...I know, I'm just getting around to doing a review now...slacker! Zorvino was amazing, truly awesome. Rue and Sallie are tremendous people who are kind, caring and considerate and will do their best to accommodate all of your... Read More needs. They truly care about your job and really want your day to be perfect and will make it happen! My now husband and I had a James Bond theme wedding and had all sorts of quirky requests for Rue, Sallie and Chad and they agreed to accommodate all of our requests and did so with patience and a collective sense of humor! The food was great as well, our guests were very complementary regarding their dinner. If I could give Zorvino 6 stars I would because not only are they amazing, all of the vendors they work with are also excellent and we had a great experience with them as well!

Outstanding Venue

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Janine B

From the staff to the food to the grounds, Zorvino Vineyards was the perfect place to get married. They were very accommodating to all of our requests throughout the whole process and I never had trouble getting in touch with them. Rue and Sally really know how to run the events... Read More space. We had Chad as one of our wedding coordinators and he was excellent as well. He made sure me and my girls were more then happy the day of the wedding. The day went off without a hitch! I am still hearing raves about the venue and the food....oh the was out of this world. The best meal I have ever had at a wedding, hands down!

Beautiful venue and amazing service!

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Jennifer S

Rue and Sallie and Amanda and Chad were all so helpful and attentive and didn't bat an eye at the thousands of emails and questions we had for them. My fiance and I were planning our wedding from out of state, so I spent a lot of time communicating with them from afar and they... Read More were so accommodating and kind to us. We were able to customize an amazing wedding that everyone really enjoyed and the staff at Zorvino are definitely the reason for that. From the beginning we knew we wanted a Sunday brunch wedding, and there were other venues we met with that balked at the idea of it. But Rue was gung-ho from the beginning, and jumped at the idea of doing something out of the box. The venue itself is breathtaking and quaint and rustic and we fell in love with it when we saw it. They created an amazing brunch buffet for us, and created the exact look and vibe we wanted using our own hand-made decorations and helping us to come up with some other odds-and-ends we didn't have! If something we wanted to do just really wouldn't work (which only happened like twice), they helped us to find a solution. I could go on and on about how wonderful they are there; but I'll just say if you want a beautiful and rustic location, a customizable wedding, and amazing devotion, go to Zorvino!!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Nicole L

This venue was amazing!!! Our wedding coordinators were unreal! Our wedding was beyond perfect, it was so much better than we ever expected thanks to Zorvino!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Mimi M

The most beautiful venue ever! The staff made things so easy and I did not worry about a single thing! I highly recommend Zorvino Vineyards!

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Nicole W

We held our wedding at Zorvino Vineyards last weekend and I have to say, this place is as good as it gets! The staff was friendly and helpful from the beginning of the process over a year ago, right up until the last minute when they packed everything up for us and put it in... Read More various vehicles. The outdoor space by the gazebo was gorgeous, and they added enough fall decoration that what we needed to do for the space was minimal. The views over the vineyard helped to create stunning photo opportunities; and the staffs' ability to corral our families and friends for photos and keep us on time was worth every penny. The interior of the venue with post and beam structure is also naturally beautiful, but the staff helped to create our exact vision - making it even better with their plentiful knowledge of table settings. Their recommendations for local vendors for our cake and DJ (see my reviews for these vendors as well) were also spot-on as everyone worked perfectly together to create our perfect day. Rue, Sallie, Chad and Amanda all helped to keep us calm when we were, admittedly, freaking out, and helped to provide some much needed levity right before the walk down the aisle. I would recommend Zorvino Vineyards whole heartedly. Looking back we were lucky enough to say we wouldn't change a single thing, and that is due in large part to Zorvino Vineyards and their amazing staff!

excellent customer service

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Sarah Ann C

I was a little hesitant about them at first because they bang out weddings every weekend and we really weren't looking for a cookie cutter/ traditional wedding. In the end, I am SO glad I went with them. We live in LA and chose to get married there as it was close for my... Read More family. They took every measure to ensure that our questions were answered and sent us photos, descriptions of nearby restaurants/ hotels/ florists etc so we could plan the wedding weekend we were hoping for. They made exceptions for us to come do a tasting when it was convenient for us and were excellent about returning phone calls/emails on west coast time... which we really appreciated! When we changed part of our ceremony and reception to feel more like us, it didn't throw anyone at all and they ensured that everything we wanted would be included. They really went above and beyond to accommodate us. The day of the wedding, Sarah was our coordinator. She is amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. She bustled my dress, made sure everyone was calm and at ease in the bridal suite, and even reminded me to reapply lipstick before the parent dances. The one thing I would advise Zorvino to do is get better lighting on the stairs around the bridal suite/rafter area. One of our guests fell and it was horrible, (they are fine), and I think if the stairs we better lit this wouldn't have happened. There is an easier way to get to the bridal suite other than going up the stairs and along the rafters but we didn't realize that until after the reception was over.

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Jamie

The staff and grounds at Zorvino are absolutely amazing!! From our very first visit through our wedding day (AND beyond), they have been nothing but supportive and informative. They know exactly how to make brides and grooms feel comfortable, relaxed, and important. Our day was... Read More literally PERFECT, and we can't thank them enough!! Rue, Sally and staff, you guys are truly wonderful people, with big hearts. Thanks for everything!!

Exceptional Service, Beautiful Venue and Great Staff!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Delinda M

Vineyard Events was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Our wedding coordinator Chad was the best and so welcoming every time we have visited the Vineyard. Our Wedding is only a few months away and the staff had been there every step of the way making sure my fiance and I... Read More were happy and comfortable with all the details. The vineyard is absolutely beautiful and its unique post and beam structure is so pretty. I went to one of the Bridal Tastings and so far the food has been nothing short of amazing as well! I have nothing but good things to say about this place! They make everything so easy for you with vendor packages and much more. I cant wait for our special day!

Incredible Service and Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Allison P

Beautiful venue (outdoors and indoors)! Friendly and incredibly attentive staff went above and beyond to make me feel 100% stress-free on the day of my wedding. Some of the kindest people I have ever worked with! I would highly recommend Zorvino Vineyard to any bride!!

2013-06-28T15:35:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You very much for this wonderful comment, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!- Vineyard Events at Zorvino Vineyards

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Caitlyn S

Rue and Sally were wonderful, they pay amazing attention to detail and I highly recommend Zorvino and their team to anyone.

If you want simple elegance, THIS is the place to

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Allison P

We had our reception here on October 14, 2012 and I cannot say ENOUGH about how beautiful it was. The hall is so pretty just on its own that it hardly needs any "dressing up" with decorations or any extras. My husband and really wanted a place that was comfortable, warm, yet... Read More classy. Zorvino Vineyards is ALL of that and more. The staff there is also wonderful and they help take care of every need. Rue, Sally and Jon were so helpful with the planning of everything and always eased any stress I was feeling. The food is amaaaaazing too-we had the filet mignon and portobello chicken. My husband and I hardly had time to eat because everyone was talking to us but what we did get to have was delicious!! Our guests raved about it too. All in all, it was just the perfect place to have our reception. When I look back at our wedding day now I know that we couldn't have made a better decision!! I'd give 10 stars if I could:)