Vintage Bakery

Serving greater Columbia, Camden & Lexington, SC, since 2005

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

409 Ruddy Duck Court, Blythewood, SC Serving greater Columbia, Camden & Lexington, SC, since 2005 (803) 386-8806

Excellent!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Kerri B

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious as well! Vintage Bakery did an amazing job...I can't wait to eat some more of our cake on our first anniversary!

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Jessica W

Vicki makes gorgeous cakes that look like fondant but are buttercream. We got to mix and match flavors and got exactly what we wanted. It was delicious and could not have been more perfect. Exactly what I had hoped it would be. Great value, as well.

Wished and Came True

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Rachel M

I had no idea how to design a Groom's Cake, but after meeting with Vintage Bakery and showing a few pictures the cake I envisioned sat right in front of me a few weeks later!! The creativity and uniqueness was unbelievable, and the best part of all is how amazing the cake... Read More tasted!! Job Well Done! I would highly recommend Vintage Bakery and will be ordering more cakes in the future.

Beautiful and Delicious cake

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Kimberly T

I was very pleased with my cake. From the cake tasting to the final product, everything was wonderful. Vicky was very friendly and made sure everything was matched perfectly. I would highly recommend them.

delicious cake!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Jeanette M

Best cake, got such good feedback from my guest! She made my grooms cake too! Made both cakes exactly how we wanted, very beautiful!

Could have been better

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Heather K

The cake was beautiful, just what we wanted. The cake tasted good also. The only issue was the cake flavors were written down wrong so the cake did not turn out the flavors that we ordered and we were unable to get our money back or any type of discount on the cake.

Best cake ever

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Molly F

Vintage Bakery created the most delicious cake we've ever had! I didn't know exactly what I wanted until I walked in. Many pictures and plenty to sample.