Vintage Magnolia

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

34295 Hwy 6 Unit C-3, Vail Valley, CO, CO

Destination Wedding in Vail

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Marisa M

Vintage Magnolia was so accommodating and took well to all the photos i sent as suggestions that I wanted. When we came to Vail to plan they had a table made up for us to get an idea of the table setting. The night of the wedding the flowers came out perfect! I loved my bridesmaids bouquets and mine was exactly like the photo i had fallen in love with. Thank you !

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Elizabeth C

These ladies were so easy to work with! We live in PA but had our wedding in CO and they took care of everything prior via email and created exactly what I wanted. The bouquets were exquisite and smelled so good for days afterward. Even the cleaning staff at our honeymoon condo commented on how good they smelled. The table-scapes were perfect and the large arrangements around the venue and boughs for the fireplace mantle were fresh, sophisticated and tasteful. They really captured the feel I was going for with our wedding. I would recommend Vintage Magnolia to anyone in a heartbeat!

Perfect

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Emmanuelle T

I didn't see the flowers until the day of..I told them the look I was going for and what I didn't like, and they were perfect! So beautiful. Would definitely recommend them.

Such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Ruthie L

I loved what Vintage Magnolia did at my wedding. I worked with Mary, one of the owners, via email and telephone to plan my destination wedding at Allie's Cabin. I loved everything they did and it was stress-free which was what I was looking for.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Samantha G

For my wintery wedding in the mountains, vintage magnolia created beautiful bouquets and boutonierres with mini pinecones, soft ivories, and vibrant greenery. Awesome garlands as well. Affordable and staff is so very kind and great to work with!

Touches of Floral

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Rachel T

I was thankful to find a florist close to my wedding location. They also knew the venue and were familiar with the staff, so it was very easy to have them work together. Flowers were only a small part of our wedding decor, but they did a lovely job creating beautiful pieces to enhance the look and feel we wanted. Through many phone calls, reviewing proposals, and an in person meeting we were able to accomplish a simple yet classy touch with the floral designs. They were also great about staying within the budget I wanted and making suggestions to help that happen. We were happy with the final result!

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Kristin M

Caitlin with Vintage Magnolia is a wonder-worker. I met with her MONTHS before our wedding to discuss "a vision". To be honest, I had no vision, but Caitlin helped me create one. I knew what colors I wanted, and what colors I didn't, and she tied it all together. We were going for "mountain chic" and boy oh boy did she deliver. I had to fight back tears when I saw my STUNNING bridal bouquet. The centerpieces were 100% what I wanted. Short enough to see over, full of color, and rustic. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the displays were. Everything was delivered and set up on time, AND they came back the next day to collect vases and such. Thanks for saving us extra errands on the day after. Gorgeous flowers, the SWEETEST staff. 100% recommend!

Lots of color and elegant design

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Alyssa L

I loved my wedding flowers from Vintage Magnolia. I told them the theme of my wedding and they just ran with it. I did complie some pictures and we went off of one main picture for my centerpieces and bouquets, but they really did most of the work. Their studio is so perfect, the delivered everything, told me what I could buy myself to save money, and made the tables look excellent. I couldn't have made better arrangements if I tried.

Amazing Florists!

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Kimberly R

Vintage Magnolia provided us with the most beautiful flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. The staff is wonderful about working with you to help you stay within your budget, and they were able to provide helpful suggestions with respect to smaller accents and details that ultimately tied things together beautifully. Not only were they dependable (which every bride can appreciate when attempting to plan a wedding!), but their work went above and beyond my expectations, making our wedding day all the more spectacular. I am grateful to them for their fine work and will definitely be referring them to any of my friends who decide to have their weddings in the Rocky Mountains.

9/28/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding over at the Vail Cascade!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Ginger C

I loved my flowers! This shop is owned and operated by three lovely ladies, and they do a fantastic job! My flowers were exactly what I was wanting. They treat you like family, and are super sweet! I am from Oklahoma and was doing my wedding in Colorado, they were so nice and very helpful when planning my wedding from a distance!!

9/28/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Please do come back and visit if you are ever again in the area!

Send Email