Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Gilbert, AZ Greater Phoenix Area (480) 788-6646

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jordan K

Vintage photobooth was a great choice for our wedding! They are very courteous and professional, and have affordable prices! The photos turned out great and we got digital copies, plus a personalized photo album with all the pictures to keep! They made our wedding a lot of... Read More fun!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maricela R

They were amazing. Making sure we got exactly what we wanted. They were very professional, everyone enjoyed them. The pictures looked great.

Fantastic Accent

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Penelope A

I found "Vintage Photo Booth" at the January 2013 Phoenix Bridal show. Having a photo booth at my wedding was one of the few remaining 'big things' I wanted to help capture my big day. But, in order for to be possible, it had to fit in with our classic-focused... Read More black-tie-preferred special event. I went from one photo booth vendor to another asking for prices and availability (in 4 months). While some had better prices, the quality of the photo booth itself and the accessories were no where close to "Vintage Photo Booth" (I didn't really like the cheaper looking oversized plastic sunglasses for my wedding). When I first called Catherine, she responded quickly and honored the bridal show discount that was offered. Her flexibility in having the contract signed, easy payment method, quickly getting me the exact measurements of the booth to fit into a tighter spot at our venue, candid recommendations from personal experiences of when and where to set up the photo booth were extremely helpful as I had never planned a wedding and wanted my big day to be perfect. On the day of, when there were a thousand things and details going on, Catherine e-mailed me in the morning asking what I wanted the caption to look like on the photo strips. This was a detail I had forgotten about (she had emailed me asking a few weeks and the week before). She made time for me that morning and spoke with me over the phone. The details we spoke about of what I wanted came out as I had envisioned. Later that afternoon, Catherine's team/family were set-up when and where they had promised, met my high expectations that they had set, and kindly stayed an extra hour at the pre-agreed 'optional hourly rate' because my guests were having so much fun in the photo booth. When we returned from our honeymoon it was so much fun going through the great photo booth album; seeing the pictures and reading the notes our guests had written. Within two weeks, we received the CD with all the color pictures (as individual shots and in 4s mimicking the photo strip) that we had seen in the photo album (and some we did not because both copies were taken by our guests). The only thing I would have liked all the photo booth companies to offer was a "stop/re-start" option (like our bar) when we were doing the grand entry and starting dinner and speeches between cocktail hour and the reception (when guests are in their seats being served). I also would have better advertised (by word of mouth or a small sign) the photo booth during cocktail hour (since the photo booth could not be moved once set up, I intentionally placed it in a place more visible to our reception portion as that was the majority of the time we had the photo booth). In short: "Vintage Photo Booth" was unlike any other photo booth I had come across (in style and elegant accessories) and I was so fortunate to have had such a great experience working with them. Catherine was more than patient and professional with me as a stressed-out bride. Their staff was also kind to my guests (down to our 5 year old ring bearer and flower girl) so people enjoyed taking pictures. I am glad we splurged for this awesome family-run vendor!

Vintage Photobooth was GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

We had Vintage Photobooth at our recent wedding and it was super fun!! We found out about them through the Phoenix Bridal Show, they were really great and easy to correspond with, and they are pretty popular so we reserved our spot about 8-9 months in advance. They are based... Read More in the Phoenix area, but were willing to travel to our location that was about 2 hours away (for an additional fee, but it was well worth it!!) For our reception, we had planned to have the booth outside, but due to rain, they were able to move everything inside and it was fine. There was a short amount of time in which the computer had to be restarted, so the booth was closed for a very short amount of time, and the attendants were very kind and later left it open for a little longer than it was scheduled to be. It was REALLY fun to have them at our reception and our guests absolutely loved it! It was also really fun for us to have a scrapbook (provided by Vintage Photobooth) with the photos of our guests and messages from them. Overall, very great experience with Vintage Photobooth! They were great, reliable, and I would definitely recommend them!! Thanks Vintage Photobooth!!! :)

Great addition to wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

This is the best photo booth that I have ever seen. The props were awesome and the service was great. There is nothing out there that compares. Great booth!!!

Vintage Photo Booth is the #1 best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Ben B

My wife and I used vintage photo booth for our wedding. The experience could not have been any better. The company was easy to work with, professional, and their photo booth is a beauty! The photo quality is high, they provide an e-copy of all the photos so we could go back... Read More and look at all the fun that our guests had at our reception. Would definitely recommend to any and all that are looking for a photo booth for their wedding.

best photobooth around!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I had this photobooth at my wedding and everyone LOVED it! I loved looking through the pictures that were pasted in my wedding album. The props are real vintage and the hosts even look the part! Very professional and the booth is so elegant and fits in perfectly with a wedding... Read More atmosphere. I would recommend this photobooth to anyone getting married or having a special event. It was PERFECT!

One of the best parts of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 pamela m

Having a photo booth from Vintage Photobooth Rentals was one of the best parts of my wedding. The attendants were so nice and friendly and put up with the kids who played in and around the Photobooth all night. The props they had were awesome and very different from the... Read More cheesy props most companies use. The Photobooth itself is even much nicer than any other company I have seen. Instead of the black curtain it is vintage looking and constructed out of wood. It went perfect with my decor. The business end of it went great as well. They had already booked my wedding date but told me they may be making a new another booth and would contact me if they did. I was sad about it but then they did contact me when they made another one! They were all a pleasure to work with. Overall I couldn't ask for more and my guests loved it as much as I did!

Vintage Photobooth Review

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Shiloh J

I loved every second on the photobooth at my wedding! My guest could not stop raving about it. Everyone was happy they got to have a little fun plus ring home the photos. Personally I loved it and go through the photobooth album all the time it was the best thing at the... Read More reception. They arrived on time and kept my guest entertained. LOVED IT

Original, Fun, great prices!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

This is by far the best quality photobooth around! It is very original and fun. Everything from the props to the printed photos that guests can take with them. You will not find a better one out there for your event!

Using soon and used before!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

Vintage photo booth rentals is by far the best photo booth option for your event! I have been to many receptions and showers that have used vintage and others who used other photo booth rentals and vintage is the cutest booth, has the funnest and higher quality props, and the... Read More print quality is much better than every other one I have seen. I am using them at my reception because they are simply the best!

Best wedding photobooth

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

We loved having a photobooth at our wedding and this one really stands out from the others. We saw the booth at the bridal show and not only is it the classiest looking booth, the quality of the photos were the best. Our guests enjoyed going in there with all of the props and... Read More my husband and I enjoyed having a book full of the photos to go through and remember our fun day. Especially the kids, they had numerous photos with all of the guests. It captured memories of our reception that our photographer didnt. Thank you Vintage Photobooth for making our night for and extra special photos.

One of a Kind Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013

If you are looking for a spacious, top of the line Photo Booth for your next wedding or event, Vintage Photo Booth is the right choice! I have been to several weddings where they have provided a Photo Booth and I am always impressed with the amazing pictures and the amount of... Read More fun that all the guests seem to have with them. They provide one of a kind props and many options you can choose to customize the Photo Booth for your special day! I recently used them for a Baby Shower I hosted and was thrilled with how much fun my guests had using the Booth. The pictures were the perfect touch for our guests to take home as a memory of that special day! Thumbs up recommendation all the way!!

Best PhotoBooth In Arizona!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013

My husband and I looked all around for classy, well designed, and cute photo booths. Vintage photobooth had it all- plus some! Catherine (the owner) was such a pleasure to work with, she let me customize the backdrop and props so that it tied in well for our wedding. The... Read More picture quality is a million times better than any of the competitors. I've definitely been referring Vintage Photobooth to all of my friends and family! We loved it!