Viol Consort String Ensemble

San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Rio Grande Valley

Live Music Entertainment agency.

Viol Consort reinvent the string quartet style adding a touch of personality and attitude with they original and extensive repertoire that goes from Tangos, Rag Times, Ballads, Boleros, Rock Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz and more in the catalog. This group of professional musicians have their technical bases in classical music,but are not limited to this genre, They fuse great technique skills with the freshness of today’s modern music transforming a rock song in an easy listening piece to enjoy performed by classical instruments.

Instruments

Cello, Piano, Violin

Classical, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

San Antonio, TX San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Rio Grande Valley (956) 280-6706

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 David A

We got Viol Consort for our wedding last summer, in my personal experience, I enjoyed all the music they provided, we were very busy and they put together the songs for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner, great taste and nice flow with the party. 100% recommended. They ROCK!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sergio D

Very well performed, we wanted to hire Viol Consort for ceremony only, we end up having them with a full entertainment package, we didn't know they could do the whole live entertainment for our day, they were very well dressed for the occasion.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amps M

The experience with Viol Consort was enjoyable, they did exactly what we asked for and knew very well how to play a ceremony. We hired them for 3 hours at the reception and they were excellent. they chose the best of their repertoire and we liked it very much. I'll hire them... Read More again.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Eddy Z

Our wedding was simple but abundant in elegance thanks to Viol Consort. My wedding planner recommended them and they were the best I had at my wedding. Thanks to Sarah of ceremony music coordinator and Gama at the reception, our wedding was fantastic. I highly recommend this... Read More group for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alexandra B

Viol Consort was definitely one of our best decisions in the preparation of our wedding, they went beyond expectations, being very flexible in times of transition between ceremony, cocktail and dinner. they know their work very well and it is a delight to listen to them.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Nancy G

I can not thank enough to Sarah and Sam for the wonderful reception they made at my wedding, they were on time and very elegant dressed, they played with a singer at the church and all my guests loved it. I will hire them for a private concert for my dad's birthday.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Mike M

We LOVED viol consort, I was at the wedding as a guest and now im hiring then for my own wedding, they got there on time and played different music genres keeping a classy touch.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Tony O

We hire Viol Consort for with the Full Entertainment package, Sam and his crew were just perfect, they know how to play during a Catholic ceremony, all the parts, and when to play. The reception was very nice too. and the setup with stage and lighting created the performance we... Read More were looking for, I recommend to future brides this exceptional group.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Paty R

Viol consort really made my day very special, We hired them for ceremony and cocktail hour and it was the best decision! They know how and when to play to create the perfect mood for your ceremony. At the cocktail hour they played exactly the music genre we asked for. And when... Read More people started to make requests for different type of songs, they had them in their repertoire!. Overall very professionals, you wont have to worry about anything. Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Leila G

Hearing Viol Consort was one of the greatest experiences, we knew by recommendation that they were professional, but we did not expect that they were going to commit that much. Since the beginning they wanted to know what kind of music we like, they are open to requests, arrived... Read More on time very well dressed. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Andrea B

The perfect touch for our wedding. Highly recommended, Viol Consort can play all kind of music genres and all the musicians very professionals and well dressed. They started on time and were flexible to all our requests.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

What an AMAZING experience. All may guest were delighted, everybody talking about the music this group provided, we hired them for ceremony and was phenomenal, we could not listen at the cocktail hour since we were taking pictures, but for the dinner... they created the... Read More atmosphere we wanted, very classy. I would recommend them for any type of event. Sam, thank you for your time and helping us make our day special.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Gama S

Viol Consort made our day the most special one! They played in our ceremony and dinner too, they added elegance and class playing different music genres. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Anonymous A

Amazing, they waited for special requested songs to be played once we arrived after ceremony into the reception area. Also they were able to create a special requested song, Sade, By your side, that was not on their original playlists; however were able to make it happen.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Ana Karen C

We loved Viol Consort! Our wedding ceremony would not have been complete without them. Highly highly recommend! They're so professional, so talented, and so worth being factored into your budget!

Meet The Events Director

Sam Heredia

Music Director. With more than 12 years as leader of Viol Consort, Mr. Heredia has a Master degree in performance, and more than one PhD in violin teaching. His knowledge of harmony turned him into musical arranger for string quartet. He has performed as a soloist worldwide and is part of various chamber ensembles. Co-principal Violinist of Valley Symphony Orchestra and Head of McAllen String Acadmy. Mr. Heredia plays Violin and Viola.