Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Chairs, Dinnerware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

5781 Park Plaza Ct., Indianapolis, IN (317) 520-2929

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Simona W

We worked with Megan and her team at Violet Vintage for our wedding this Fall! She was amazing! So helpful to come up with the best items to add to our decor! We ended up renting even more than I initially planned to because she was so helpful in coming up with ideas for me to... Read More stay within budget but up my decor list! The delivery and pick up was a breeze to schedule! Megan was available for multiple consultation visits and gave me her undivided attention! I would love another excuse to work with Megan and Violet Vintage again soon!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jake C

The selection here is amazing and so is the staff. Megan spent hours with me showing me different things and setting them up together to give me an idea was what they would look like at my wedding. I only with I had more parties to use this company again. The prices are very... Read More reasonable as well and they are very laid back. I highly recommend this service!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kati C

Violet Vintage really brought a special touch to my wedding! My venue was my parents property and I was really looking for some special touches to get the elegance I wanted. The wine barrels were perfect for large floral arrangements and my cake was beautiful sitting on top of... Read More one. Their twig and vine archway looked GORGEOUS with the flowers my florist arranged. I rented two vintage settees for our parents to sit on during the ceremony and they added a beautiful look to the ceremony. There were several other items that looked great! Megan kept strong communication throughout the whole process and the delivery and pickup were a breeze! Thank you Violet Vintage!

fabulous vintage goodies!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Laura B

Vanessa was a pleasure to work with and the pieces I rented were spectacular! They added elegance and luxury to our reception and were a huge hit. Absolutely lovely. Thanks!

2012-11-24T08:20:35 Response from the vendor