DJ Entertainment. Beyond your expectations!

VIP DJ Entertainment believes that no two weddings are alike. Your personal DJ will work with you prior to your wedding to make sure he knows exactly what you want. Our online playlists and event planning tools make it simple to create a timeline and choose songs for your wedding.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

1741 GOOSETOWN RD, Coatesville, PA Serving Tri-State Area (610) 384-3805

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Meredith S

We had DJ Steve Slater for about March 25 wedding reception. Thanks to him, the night was perfect. He made sure everything ran smoothly and frequently checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the way things were going. He did a great job reading the crowd about what... Read More songs to play. He also went out of him way to fight a request I had that he did not immediately have available. He made sure our night was awesome!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Samantha M

I got married April 22, 2017 and VIP DJ Entertainment was wonderful to work with from start to end. Fred was responsive, friendly, and the quickest of all of my vendors to get things done leading up to the day of the wedding. It was such a relief while planning the rest of the... Read More wedding to know that I didn't have to worry about anything requiring the DJ, because they were on top of everything. We went with DJ Greg Williams and he was AWESOME. He was genuinely interested in making sure the reception was everything I wanted it to be and followed through. He called me a couple times leading up to the wedding day to make sure he had all the details correct. The day of, Greg played all the songs I requested, filled in holes with great music that kept everyone on the dance floor, and made sure he pronounced all of our names correctly (very important)! We had an amazing time and I attribute a lot of that to the skill and professionalism Greg provided.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Elizabeth O

So easy to work with! VIP went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way we wanted. They were so responsive any question was answered right away, nothing was too much to ask. If I could do it all over again I would ! Our wedding was everything we wanted and then some... Read More and that's thanks to the amazing DJ Jim Aker who also recommended the best photographer we could of ever wanted the one and only Laura Caprizzo

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina F

Book VIP DJ Entertainment now and look no further! We had the privlege of DJ Adam hosting our wedding - he made sure all of guests had a phenomnal time and our guests danced the entire night! Adam was so kind and patient with us, and he really took the time to make sure our... Read More wedding was exactly what we wanted. He has such a talent for getting people excited and ensuring everyone has a great time, and between his charm and Fred's (the owner who we spoke with initially) professionalism and prompt communication, VIP DJ Entertainment is a top-notch DJ company. It doesn't get better than them!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lindsay S

We got married this past weekend and we could not recommend VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ ADAM enough!! ADAM IS AWESOME! Adam listened and understood our taste in music and was able to incorporate songs by feeling the crowd and the energy that made our night amazing. DJ Adam... Read More even included all our guests musical tastes by going to each table and having the 'table captain' pick a song...everyone loved it! I can honestly say he is the best DJ we have ever been in the presence of (and we've been to tons of weddings and events!). We are so lucky to have had him. Guests came up to us all night saying how great Adam is and how awesome the music was. We were so happy to hear the songs that we had asked him to play as well as hear music we never would have thought to play but got the crowd up, on their feet and having a ball. Best of all, Adam is such a professional and extremely fun to work with.... his voice...none better for a DJ, he just knows 100% what he's doing and he does it well. We had all the faith in the world in him from the moment we spoke on the phone going over every single detail and he did not miss a 'beat'! Thank you so much VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ Adam for making our wedding spectacular!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Mandy W

VIP DJ and DJ Joe Pizzio were awesome throughout the entire planning process. I loved how they had the planning website, where I could log on whenever I had a little bit of free time to add more information, songs we wanted, etc., it just made everything so easy! Joe was great... Read More at understanding what we wanted in terms of music and blew it out of the park on our wedding day. The dance floor was packed the entire night and it was because he played the right music to keep people up there. We had so much fun at our wedding and can't thank Joe enough for providing the music that made it amazing!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017

There is nothing I could say bad about the DJ or VIP DJ entertainment. They were great. They got back to us quick. Our DJ was Mike Rossi. He was awesome. He played all the songs we wanted and kept everyone up dancing. We have been to weddings where everyone is up dancing... Read More and the DJ puts on a slow song. That's terrible. Mike slowly moved into a slow song. It was great. They have a website where you can put all your requests on. We wanted a Harry Kalas singing High hopes because my mother in law is a huge Phillies fan. I tried to find a decent one on YouTube but couldn't find it. I emailed Mike Rossi and he replied back with a yes and a picture of him and Harry together. There is nothing bad I can say about them. I would definitely use them again. We met Fred Alvisi, the owner at a wedding convention and he really stuck out compared to the other DJ companies. After talking to him we know that was the DJ to go with.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Gio F

We had DJ Adam and everything went 100% the way we hoped and wouldn't change a single detail! We did not have a DJ in mind, found the company right away as a top provider in the area, and were immediately happy with our decision. We spoke with Fred first to work through the... Read More style of wedding, props, and equipment needed, then worked with Adam. Adam was easily accessible, easy to work with, came up with ideas we never even thought of, and gave our wedding the level of energy we love! He was always getting the crowd going, checking in with us to see if we needed anything else, and did everything in a timely and professional manner. If we got married 10 times we would have picked Adam for all 10!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Gio F

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brittany D

Fred was absolutely amazing! So many people came up to me after my wedding and said it was the best wedding they've been to. I danced the whole night. He kept the atmosphere lively and played so many great songs I didn't even think about. The flow of the night was perfect.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Katie T

This was the best choice for our DJ. They were so responsive throughout our 2 year planning process never telling us it was too early. Justin, our DJ even came up to us asking if we needed anything even down to a drink or some food. They played exactly what we asked for and... Read More everyone was up dancing for the whole night. I'd recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lauren R

Wow! I could not have been happier with how our DJ performed at our wedding. We worked with Fred Alvisi who truly made our wedding a blast! Fred was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and you could tell enjoyed his craft. I had soo much fun on our dance... Read More floor as did all of my guests. He kept the dance floor full and was good about feeling out the room in combination with honoring my guests requests. I would highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment. I found them to be a great price for the service provided (and I did my pricing homework!) Thank you Fred!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Melissa B

We got married on May 6th and worked with Fred. He was awesome! From the start he was easy to work with, all the way up until the wedding. It was all flawless and he read the crowd very well! The dance floor was full all night! We had a lot of compliments on the music during... Read More dinner and cocktail hour as well! Fred also did our ceremony and it was perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything else!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Michael R

Absolutely fantastic to work with!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Karen F

My husband and I were a little nervous about the music, since people were at our Anniversary party, ages 29 up to 92. Fred did an outstanding job, playing wonderful music everyone could listen to AND move their bodies to!! He was very professional and observant and, most... Read More importantly, fun and got the crowd having an unforgettable evening!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Karen F

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Liat M

Fred Alvisi was absolutely amazing to work with! He was super responsive throughout the entire wedding process and was always available to answer any questions we had. Our wedding was so perfect and he definitely played a big part in that. I don't think the dance floor was empty... Read More for one second! He played the best music and had everyone going the entire time. Everyone raved about him the next day.My husband and I truly couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Kathleen H

Amazing! DJ Adam helped make the reception a fun party! He was so organized and had very clear communication leading up to the wedding, included a run- of-show that I was able to review prior to the event. This organization helped me feel comfortable that the music and the... Read More tone it set for the reception would be perfect and just what we wanted! Everyone had a great time, and we received multiple compliments on how good DJ Adam was!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Grace V

My husband and I booked Fred Alvisi of VIP DJ entertainment for our recent wedding and could not be happier with our choice! Fred was a pleasure to work with, he extremely attentive to our requests and made sure he knew exactly what we were looking for at our celebration. He... Read More took our song requests into consideration and crated a FANTASTIC playlist for our reception. Our dance floor was packed with our guests for the entire night as Fred played great selection after great selection. Everyone commented on how great the DJ was! I HIGHLY recommend VIP DJs and Fred specifically if you are looking for the PERFECT addition to your wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Erika F

I had an amazing experience with both Fred Alvisi and Greg Williams as I worked with both for my wedding planning and day of. I had to make a few last minute changes and they handled everything without a hitch!! Fred did my ceremony and it was absolutely great while Greg got the... Read More party started at the reception. I'm so glad I went with VIP DJ Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Jenn S

Great experience with this value. We used Jim Acker as our DJ and he was awesome.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Andrew J

We were interested in VIP because of the reviews on this site. After talking to Fred, we were sold. They really know how to make you feel comfortable with the whole process and keep on top of you to make sure the night runs smooth. We had Mike Eastburn as our DJ for our Oct. 8,... Read More 2016 wedding. He was super organized, super friendly, and a great DJ as well. We left our wedding feeling like Mike was a close friend. Could not recommend him and the company more. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Melissa H

DJ Fred was great at our wedding. He did a great job with announcing our parents and bridal party, and with keeping the events of the night on schedule. All of our guests had so much fun and our flower girl refused to leave the dance floor until the reception was over! For our... Read More last song, Fred had everyone make a circle around us and the circle kept growing as the guests joined in. It was amazing to look at all of our friends and family supporting us on our wedding day. I will always remember that moment.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Brook Z

Adam was an amazing DJ to work with! I would highly recommend him !

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Diana T

VIP DJ made our wedding planning worry free! Steve Slater met with us for an "interview" and we felt an immediate connection with him. Anytime we had an idea, he would chime right in and he just understood exactly what we wanted. The website for planning is user friendly and... Read More really helped us plan our entire day without missing anything. When it came to the day of our wedding, Steve was professional and he kept everything moving smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything! When we weren't visiting with our family and friends, they were all on the dance floor! Steve did a great job of reading the room and I couldn't have asked for anything more that day. Thanks so much for making it such a special day!

Fred Alvisi

As the owner & operator of VIP DJ Entertainment I take great pride in what we do for our clients. Weddings are something that have to be perfect for us. We have an amazing team of passionate disc jockeys that will work very hard to insure that your special day is nothing short of spectacular!