DJ Entertainment. Beyond your expectations!

VIP DJ Entertainment believes that no two weddings are alike. Your personal DJ will work with you prior to your wedding to make sure he knows exactly what you want. Our online playlists and event planning tools make it simple to create a timeline and choose songs for your wedding.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1741 GOOSETOWN RD, Coatesville, PA Serving Tri-State Area (610) 384-3805

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Matt M

My wife and I were married 8/12/17 and had our reception at Downingtown Country Club. VIP Entertainment was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Likewise, our DJ Adam Weiner was OUTSTANDING. People were dancing the entire night (we had a 6 hour... Read More reception). All of our family and friends said they had a blast, as did we (the married couple). There are tons of DJ's out there, but Adam was incredible and would encourage people to specifically ask for him if you have a fun groups of family/friends who like to dance!!! Thank you VIP and DJ ADAM WEINER for helping make our day/night so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kelly T

We LOVED working with DJ Greg for our September 2017 wedding. He was so organized, very professional and put so much effort into our day before the event even started. We would book Greg and VIP DJ Entertainment all over again if we could!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Beth Ann F

VIP DJ Entertainment was great to work with! Our DJ, Johnny Johnson, included all of our recommendations seamlessly and was very helpful and responsive during the planning process. Everyone I worked with was so professional. I highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to other... Read More brides searching for a DJ! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Nicole M

We are so glad that we chose Adam Weiner to DJ our wedding! He was courteous, professional, and most importantly, he truly cared that we enjoyed ourselves and that the reception was exactly what we wanted. I threw a few curve balls his way, including a choreographed flash mob,... Read More as well as a surprise gospel choir performance, and he didn’t even bat an eye. Everything was flawless and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to run the show! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to know about everything we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn’t want. He was super organized and very patient with all of my questions, making sure I felt comfortable with the plans. Our biggest request was that the dance floor should be packed the whole time, and Adam made it happen! I honestly can’t recommend Adam enough – he was amazing!!! Thank you again Adam! -Nicole & Dan S.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Katie K

The four star rating is only based on the actual performance of our DJ the night of our wedding. Upon my initial consult with Fred, the owner, he recommended two DJs for our wedding. We chose Justin, and had a follow up phone call with him that week. Everything seemed great... Read More until we received an email from Fred stating that Justin would no longer be available for our date and we were "assigned" DJ Mike, no other options were presented to us. We didn't think much of it at the time since we had many other things to plan and worry about. As our planning process continued and we used the interactive website to select music, we decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to run some of our ideas past DJ Mike before our deadline to finalize songs. After finally connecting with him over the phone (there were some mix-ups on which phone number to call) we had everything set for the big day. Overall, Mike did an excellent job and we received many compliments on how much fun our guests had dancing the night away at our reception. The biggest drawback would be that Mike was arrested the week after our wedding. Looking into someone's criminal history is not something you typically think of doing before booking a wedding vendor. I think we really got lucky that we were provided a night of great entertainment and it looks like Mike no longer works for the company.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristie P

VIP DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding!! Adam was an amazing DJ! He had a huge selection of music to choose from that was great for all ages. Our guests were dancing the entire time, which is was my husband and I wanted! the up lighting made the room look... Read More amazing also!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Courtney M

As someone who was nervous before hand about if people would dance at my wedding I can honestly say that moment never happened. DJ Fred Alvis Got the party started at the right moment, and kept it going the entire night. He engaged the guest at all the right times. Played songs... Read More from every era that seamlessly flowed. I asked him to play for the ceremony. He was accommodating with a microphone so all my guest could hear . He even met with my bridal party and talked over things as soon as he arrived so every one felt great before pictures were even done. My wedding exceeded all expectations thanks to Fred. So yes I would say book with VIP DJ because their price done not change with experience of the DJ,

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kathryn C

Hands down, the best entertainment group around! I’ve had the pleasure of attending multiple weddings Fred has played for. Each and every time I was astounded at the work he can do. When it came to my wedding, there was no other option of who to choose. I wanted the dance floor... Read More rocking and that’s exactly what I got ALL night long. Fred and VIP entertainment far exceeded my expectations and made the entire process from start to finish a piece of cake. Thank you Fred Alvisi and VIP Entertainment for one rocking party and helping make our wedding everything we dreamed of!! Love, Kathryn and Glen Morgan

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 David H

We had John Kelly as our DJ and he did an amazing job! He kept the music quiet and classy during dinner per our request, and everyone loved his dance music as the night went on. I would highly recommend John Kelly and VIP DJ Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura S

DJ Justin Moore did an awesome job and really kept the dance floor going until the end of the night! I only regret not confirming the version of our first dance song that we wanted. A different version played, which was okay, but could have been avoided. The online portal is so... Read More helpful to have and the pricing was competitive. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and I thought the lighting was great we well. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 doreen t

October 21st 2017...we got married with the help of DJ John Kelly (VIP DJ ENTERTAINMENT)...our day was the most fun and magical day for the both of us. I have not met a vendor that was as organized and on the ball as John. He listened to everything I wanted and what we imagined... Read More for our day. And without a hitch he brought our wishes to reality...I am in awe of the way things were handled from the business part of things to the entertainment part....all of our guest from young to old had a fantastic time. The overall experience was like talking to a family member who understood you from day one....they are the best....

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica B

We loved working with Adam from VIP DJ Entertainment! We weren't looking to have a traditional wedding, and Adam helped us create the perfect evening for us. Our guests raved about him and we couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Yena K

Honestly, I could not have imagined the day going better and one of the biggest reasons was VIP DJ. Our DJ was Mike Rossi, who was the BEST. He was both professional, fun, and had the most amazing radio voice. And throughout the process, he was there for us every step of the... Read More way. He also obviously cared because he came to DJ the wedding after he had broken his leg a couple weeks back. Would recommend to anyone, as VIP DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda H

Adam from DJ VIP Entertainment was awesome! From the moment I contacted VIP I knew I was in excellent hands! The owner Fred- is so welcoming and easy to talk to! Other DJs harass and hound you, but not VIP! My former employer has booked VIP for past corporate events and I was so... Read More happy she recommended them!!! There is an easy to use all online access to be able to layout the music and ceremony of your dreams. I liked being able to go on and change what I needed to and having that freedom. Adam, was great. He was was so easy going and I felt like I could ask him for anything and he made it happen- Which he did. During and after the wedding, I am getting compliments left and right about how awesome the music flowed and everyone was on the dance floor all night until last call (Literally!). I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the excellent/ competitive pricing VIP offers. I would use them again and again- and I recommend them to everyone! Thank you for putting music to our special day!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kaitlin F

We chose VIP DJ Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't be happier that we did! We really loved that their website had all the information that you needed before getting started and their prices were incredibly reasonable. We met with Fred, the owner, and went over the... Read More logistics and details in February for our August wedding. He was wonderful and gave us all the information that we needed to create a masterfully put together wedding. Their client portal is amazing and it allows you to choose your preferred songs from the entrance song to the first dance to dinner to dancing. It has thousands of songs to choose from and allows you to add ones that aren't on the list. It also allows you to create timelines and add notes for the DJ to keep things organized and on track for the big day. Gino was our DJ on our wedding day and he did a fantastic job! He played the music for our ceremony and timed it perfectly. All of the songs we chose for our ceremony weren't in their database, but he was able to find the exact versions that we wanted. He did an amazing job throughout the entire wedding, keeping the energy up and lively. His professionalism and upbeat attitude were remarkable! The music/vibe was absolutely magnificent the entire night! We really can't thank Gino and Fred enough for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jamie B

My sister used VIP DJ Entertainment for her wedding a few years ago, and I noticed how the dance floor was packed all night, so I knew who I wanted when it was time for my wedding. We had DJ Mike Rossi, and he was very professional, and I have already received quite a bit of... Read More compliments on our music and how much fun our wedding was, and I give much credit to DJ Mike for that. My husband and I don't always agree on the same music, but Mike did a good job playing songs that we both liked and that appealed to our guests. Mike was on crutches as he had recently had surgery so he had an assistant with him, but even though he physically may not have been 100%, he still did a great job. He did an excellent job running our event. We highly recommend him and VIP DJ Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Megan K

Our wedding was one of the best days of our lives, and we owe much of it to one of the best DJs around, DJ Dan Lizette. From the beginning, I knew we would get along well with Dan because of his great attention to detail and timely responses. During our initial phone call with... Read More Dan, he assured us that his job was to make the wedding day run as smoothly as possible, and for us not to worry. That was music to my ears. During the week of the wedding, Dan spoke to us in depth about every detail of the day, and he made me feel extremely comfortable that he had everything under control. Dan followed through on each and every promise he made, and he even went above and beyond my expectations. He was always one step ahead, forewarning us about what was coming next. He coordinated with all of our other vendors to ensure the night went smoothly. He helped us successfully surprise our parents with the songs they danced to at their weddings. And finally and most importantly, he absolutely killed it with the playlist, and our guests had an absolute blast. I don't possibly have enough good things to say about our experience with VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ Dan. We can't thank them enough for their role in making our night spectacular!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Laura M

DJ Mike did such an awesome job for our wedding! Thank you so much for getting everyone up and dancing. Also thank you for being so flexible and changing the date because of my car accident. Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lindsey B

The company is great to work with. They have a website specific to your event which is great. It helps keep you organized! We worked with DJ Fred who was AMAZING. You could hear every word and he was very professional yet fun to work with.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Daphne R

DJ Justin ran our event and we couldn't have been happier! We had access to an online system where we put in song suggestions and all the information for our event. A few weeks leading up to our wedding Justin gave us a call and went over each part of our wedding. At the wedding... Read More he just checked in with us and went over the names he was to announce. He did a great job of reading the crowd and picking music. We could not be any happier with VIP DJ!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sophie S

DJ Adam did a fantastic job at our wedding. He called to check in a week or so before, and we went over everything. He had a lots of great ideas for flow and making sure we fit in everything at appropriate times compared to the timeline from our venue. He had everyone... Read More dancing, and his transitions were great. Thank you again for making everything so easy!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Shannon B

We booked VIP Entertainment for our wedding, and were perfectly paired up with DJ Justin Moore. The online database prior to the event was extremely helpful to keep everything organized. I had 2 separate phone calls with Justin, one right before the wedding to lock all details... Read More in. He NAILED IT! Everyone is still commenting on what a great DJ he was. He definitely payed attention to all of the requested details, and helped us go with the flow the day-of. Will definitely hire for our next big event!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brynn C

We had DJ Fred Alvisi at our wedding located at Folino Winery. Majority of our guests were older so we weren't sure how many people would be dancing but Fred did an amazing job keeping up the good vibes and everyone was dancing all night!! He was very reliable and helpful with... Read More picking out songs for each event throughout the night. I would very highly recommend using VIP DJ Entertainment especially Fred.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mary C

We met VIP DJ Entertainment at two bridal shows, and decided to go with them after sitting down and meeting DJ Steve Slater. What sealed the deal for us was Steve’s sense of humor and ability to hold a conversation. Overall, we were impressed with Steve’s performance as a DJ.... Read More He was able to take the musical interests we listed on VIP’s online client portal and synthesize an evening filled with truly enjoyable music and entertainment. The dance floor was busy the entire night. Both my husband and I were impressed with how he got everyone to start dancing: after dinner, he played “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers, which caused all of the older people to bum-rush the dance floor - BRILLIANT! Additionally, he dotted the evening with perfectly-timed slow songs. When Berlin’s “Take My Breath Away” started playing, I may or may not have almost ripped my husband’s arm off in order to get to the dance floor. One of our favorite things about Steve was that he was willing to listen to our wishes. He didn’t bat an eye when we requested he acknowledge my parents’ 41st wedding anniversary in lieu of the typical “longest married couple” dance. He played their song (“You Make Me Feel Brand New” by the Stylistics) while they had the dance floor to themselves. This made for one of the sweetest moments of the evening, and will most certainly be one of the things I remember forever. While we enjoyed working with Steve and Fred Alvisi (the owner), there were some things that happened throughout our time with VIP that we would’ve preferred not to have experienced. The worst offender of all, though? STATIC. Oh, holy mother of God in Heaven: So. Much. Static. Apart from the monsoon we experienced for the majority of the day, this was our least favorite thing to happen. Steve said it was due to the photographers’ cameras, and while I agree that some of the static “blips” occurred in conjunction with the pictures being taken, there was no way the gigantic, multi-second, eardrum-rupturing, static thunder coming out of the speakers was being caused by my photographers. The insanely loud, long-lasting static occurred 5+ times, and was not only annoying, but incredibly embarrassing, particularly after it happened the third or fourth time. The first time the static occurred was at the beginning of our first dance together, which ended up putting a bizarre spin on what was supposed to be one of the biggest moments of the night. (Side note: I honestly think some of our bridal party experienced minor hearing damage, as they were standing right in front of the speakers when it happened.) Even now, almost three weeks since our wedding, people still come up to us and say, “What a beautiful wedding! But that static…” That definitely was NOT what we wanted people to remember about our special day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sahba O

Fred was our DJ for our wedding and was an amazing DJ! He took the time before the event to review the details and wanted to make sure the ceremony and reception went exactly as we had hoped. He also made sure everyone's names were said correctly for the event and the whole... Read More wedding was flawless with his help! Would absolutely recommend them to others for their weddings!!

Fred Alvisi

As the owner & operator of VIP DJ Entertainment I take great pride in what we do for our clients. Weddings are something that have to be perfect for us. We have an amazing team of passionate disc jockeys that will work very hard to insure that your special day is nothing short of spectacular!