DJ Entertainment. Beyond your expectations!

VIP DJ Entertainment believes that no two weddings are alike. Your personal DJ will work with you prior to your wedding to make sure he knows exactly what you want. Our online playlists and event planning tools make it simple to create a timeline and choose songs for your wedding.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

1741 GOOSETOWN RD, Coatesville, PA Serving Tri-State Area (610) 384-3805

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Matt M

My wife and I were married 8/12/17 and had our reception at Downingtown Country Club. VIP Entertainment was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Likewise, our DJ Adam Weiner was OUTSTANDING. People were dancing the entire night (we had a 6 hour... Read More reception). All of our family and friends said they had a blast, as did we (the married couple). There are tons of DJ's out there, but Adam was incredible and would encourage people to specifically ask for him if you have a fun groups of family/friends who like to dance!!! Thank you VIP and DJ ADAM WEINER for helping make our day/night so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kelly T

We LOVED working with DJ Greg for our September 2017 wedding. He was so organized, very professional and put so much effort into our day before the event even started. We would book Greg and VIP DJ Entertainment all over again if we could!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Beth Ann F

VIP DJ Entertainment was great to work with! Our DJ, Johnny Johnson, included all of our recommendations seamlessly and was very helpful and responsive during the planning process. Everyone I worked with was so professional. I highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to other... Read More brides searching for a DJ! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda H

Adam from DJ VIP Entertainment was awesome! From the moment I contacted VIP I knew I was in excellent hands! The owner Fred- is so welcoming and easy to talk to! Other DJs harass and hound you, but not VIP! My former employer has booked VIP for past corporate events and I was so... Read More happy she recommended them!!! There is an easy to use all online access to be able to layout the music and ceremony of your dreams. I liked being able to go on and change what I needed to and having that freedom. Adam, was great. He was was so easy going and I felt like I could ask him for anything and he made it happen- Which he did. During and after the wedding, I am getting compliments left and right about how awesome the music flowed and everyone was on the dance floor all night until last call (Literally!). I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the excellent/ competitive pricing VIP offers. I would use them again and again- and I recommend them to everyone! Thank you for putting music to our special day!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kaitlin F

We chose VIP DJ Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't be happier that we did! We really loved that their website had all the information that you needed before getting started and their prices were incredibly reasonable. We met with Fred, the owner, and went over the... Read More logistics and details in February for our August wedding. He was wonderful and gave us all the information that we needed to create a masterfully put together wedding. Their client portal is amazing and it allows you to choose your preferred songs from the entrance song to the first dance to dinner to dancing. It has thousands of songs to choose from and allows you to add ones that aren't on the list. It also allows you to create timelines and add notes for the DJ to keep things organized and on track for the big day. Gino was our DJ on our wedding day and he did a fantastic job! He played the music for our ceremony and timed it perfectly. All of the songs we chose for our ceremony weren't in their database, but he was able to find the exact versions that we wanted. He did an amazing job throughout the entire wedding, keeping the energy up and lively. His professionalism and upbeat attitude were remarkable! The music/vibe was absolutely magnificent the entire night! We really can't thank Gino and Fred enough for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jamie B

My sister used VIP DJ Entertainment for her wedding a few years ago, and I noticed how the dance floor was packed all night, so I knew who I wanted when it was time for my wedding. We had DJ Mike Rossi, and he was very professional, and I have already received quite a bit of... Read More compliments on our music and how much fun our wedding was, and I give much credit to DJ Mike for that. My husband and I don't always agree on the same music, but Mike did a good job playing songs that we both liked and that appealed to our guests. Mike was on crutches as he had recently had surgery so he had an assistant with him, but even though he physically may not have been 100%, he still did a great job. He did an excellent job running our event. We highly recommend him and VIP DJ Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Megan K

Our wedding was one of the best days of our lives, and we owe much of it to one of the best DJs around, DJ Dan Lizette. From the beginning, I knew we would get along well with Dan because of his great attention to detail and timely responses. During our initial phone call with... Read More Dan, he assured us that his job was to make the wedding day run as smoothly as possible, and for us not to worry. That was music to my ears. During the week of the wedding, Dan spoke to us in depth about every detail of the day, and he made me feel extremely comfortable that he had everything under control. Dan followed through on each and every promise he made, and he even went above and beyond my expectations. He was always one step ahead, forewarning us about what was coming next. He coordinated with all of our other vendors to ensure the night went smoothly. He helped us successfully surprise our parents with the songs they danced to at their weddings. And finally and most importantly, he absolutely killed it with the playlist, and our guests had an absolute blast. I don't possibly have enough good things to say about our experience with VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ Dan. We can't thank them enough for their role in making our night spectacular!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Laura M

DJ Mike did such an awesome job for our wedding! Thank you so much for getting everyone up and dancing. Also thank you for being so flexible and changing the date because of my car accident. Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lindsey B

The company is great to work with. They have a website specific to your event which is great. It helps keep you organized! We worked with DJ Fred who was AMAZING. You could hear every word and he was very professional yet fun to work with.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Daphne R

DJ Justin ran our event and we couldn't have been happier! We had access to an online system where we put in song suggestions and all the information for our event. A few weeks leading up to our wedding Justin gave us a call and went over each part of our wedding. At the wedding... Read More he just checked in with us and went over the names he was to announce. He did a great job of reading the crowd and picking music. We could not be any happier with VIP DJ!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sophie S

DJ Adam did a fantastic job at our wedding. He called to check in a week or so before, and we went over everything. He had a lots of great ideas for flow and making sure we fit in everything at appropriate times compared to the timeline from our venue. He had everyone... Read More dancing, and his transitions were great. Thank you again for making everything so easy!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Shannon B

We booked VIP Entertainment for our wedding, and were perfectly paired up with DJ Justin Moore. The online database prior to the event was extremely helpful to keep everything organized. I had 2 separate phone calls with Justin, one right before the wedding to lock all details... Read More in. He NAILED IT! Everyone is still commenting on what a great DJ he was. He definitely payed attention to all of the requested details, and helped us go with the flow the day-of. Will definitely hire for our next big event!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brynn C

We had DJ Fred Alvisi at our wedding located at Folino Winery. Majority of our guests were older so we weren't sure how many people would be dancing but Fred did an amazing job keeping up the good vibes and everyone was dancing all night!! He was very reliable and helpful with... Read More picking out songs for each event throughout the night. I would very highly recommend using VIP DJ Entertainment especially Fred.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mary C

We met VIP DJ Entertainment at two bridal shows, and decided to go with them after sitting down and meeting DJ Steve Slater. What sealed the deal for us was Steve’s sense of humor and ability to hold a conversation. Overall, we were impressed with Steve’s performance as a DJ.... Read More He was able to take the musical interests we listed on VIP’s online client portal and synthesize an evening filled with truly enjoyable music and entertainment. The dance floor was busy the entire night. Both my husband and I were impressed with how he got everyone to start dancing: after dinner, he played “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers, which caused all of the older people to bum-rush the dance floor - BRILLIANT! Additionally, he dotted the evening with perfectly-timed slow songs. When Berlin’s “Take My Breath Away” started playing, I may or may not have almost ripped my husband’s arm off in order to get to the dance floor. One of our favorite things about Steve was that he was willing to listen to our wishes. He didn’t bat an eye when we requested he acknowledge my parents’ 41st wedding anniversary in lieu of the typical “longest married couple” dance. He played their song (“You Make Me Feel Brand New” by the Stylistics) while they had the dance floor to themselves. This made for one of the sweetest moments of the evening, and will most certainly be one of the things I remember forever. While we enjoyed working with Steve and Fred Alvisi (the owner), there were some things that happened throughout our time with VIP that we would’ve preferred not to have experienced. The worst offender of all, though? STATIC. Oh, holy mother of God in Heaven: So. Much. Static. Apart from the monsoon we experienced for the majority of the day, this was our least favorite thing to happen. Steve said it was due to the photographers’ cameras, and while I agree that some of the static “blips” occurred in conjunction with the pictures being taken, there was no way the gigantic, multi-second, eardrum-rupturing, static thunder coming out of the speakers was being caused by my photographers. The insanely loud, long-lasting static occurred 5+ times, and was not only annoying, but incredibly embarrassing, particularly after it happened the third or fourth time. The first time the static occurred was at the beginning of our first dance together, which ended up putting a bizarre spin on what was supposed to be one of the biggest moments of the night. (Side note: I honestly think some of our bridal party experienced minor hearing damage, as they were standing right in front of the speakers when it happened.) Even now, almost three weeks since our wedding, people still come up to us and say, “What a beautiful wedding! But that static…” That definitely was NOT what we wanted people to remember about our special day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sahba O

Fred was our DJ for our wedding and was an amazing DJ! He took the time before the event to review the details and wanted to make sure the ceremony and reception went exactly as we had hoped. He also made sure everyone's names were said correctly for the event and the whole... Read More wedding was flawless with his help! Would absolutely recommend them to others for their weddings!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Adam F

We had DJ Adam for our big night and we were extremely happy. He spent over a half an hour with us on the phone ahead of the wedding confirming every song for each of the main events we were having at our wedding. We even chose a few instrumental versions of some popular songs... Read More and even though they did not have them listed in their inventory, Adam ensured that he had these ready to go. He respected our decision to not allow certain songs to be played and even though at least one was requested that night, he still would not play it.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Ashley J

I cannot say enough how pleased I was with VIP entertainment (DJ Fred Alvisi). After just one phone conversation, I knew that I had to have him as my DJ. I have heard that most people suggest that you should meet your DJ in person before booking, but it wasn't necessary. During... Read More the entire process, he was extremely responsive and got back to my questions within hours. I could also tell that he had great character, was extremely passionate about his work, and had a lot of energy. He proved all of those things plus some at my wedding. My dance floor was packed before dinner!! I couldn't believe it. I would suggest him to everyone I know. Thanks so much for the wonderful service and wonderful wedding.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Sammi M

Dj mike Rossi did to most amazing job at our wedding. He did all of the music and sound for our ceremony and reception and crafted the day exactly to what I told him I wanted my wedding to look like. He was so fun and so intentional in making sure everything was going as I... Read More envisioned it to go. All of Vip dj entertainment was great to work with and so so worth every penny

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kristen F

We were fortunate enough to have Adam Weiner as our DJ for our wedding on 8/5/17. He was absolutely amazing! He reached out to my fiancé, Dave, and I about a week or so prior to the wedding to go over final details and after that phone call I felt super confident in our decision... Read More with choosing VIP DJ Entertainment. Adam listened to all my requests and ramblings about the types of music we did and didn't want played. All of this ended up translating to the dance floor. He played amazing songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night long (and our wedding was until midnight)! I was so worried about having good music played because I knew we had a young crowd that wanted to be up dancing all night and Adam did not disappoint. I honestly can't say enough nice things. He checked in with Dave and I throughout the night to make sure everything was still going smoothly and it all was just perfect. I continue to have guests come to me and say it was the best dance floor ever! So thank you so much DJ Adam and thank you VIP DJ Entertainment for making our wedding a night I will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Alyssa K

From start to finish VIP was incredible. It was obvious they wanted to make my wedding a truly special day and that every detail was taken care of. They were very affordable and very easy to work with. Their online tools make it simple to plan out your entire event step by step.... Read More I also want to specifically single out our DJ Joe Pizzio. I have been to a lot of weddings and I can honestly say Joe was the best DJ I've seen. He knew how to read the crowd and what type of music should be played, was responsive to all correspondence and took a genuine interest in learning about my Wife and I. If you are looking for a DJ in the Philadelphia area I highly recommend Joe Pizzio

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Shannen D

I would highly recommend using VIP DJ's! We had DJ Joe Pizzio and he was incredible. The music was great! He had really taken my suggestions into consideration and would check in with me throughout the night to make sure I was happy. I appreciated that he was really flexible too... Read More with some last minute changes to the music. Most importantly, he was extremely thoughtful. At one point he had overheard that I was hungry while I was mingling and he discretely brought me over an appetizer so I did not have to leave my guests. It was little moments like this that made him really stand out to me. It was a pleasure getting to know such a nice guy!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jeff P

We had DJ Adam Weiner for our wedding and he was amazing!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He was so good at reading the mood and playing along to make sure everyone stayed on the dance floor! He got to know us and what we liked and played music accordingly. He... Read More was attentive to everything we wanted (or didn't want), and we couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Danielle S

Fred was very friendly, easy to work with, and was a very positive presence for us and our guests! He made our wedding day a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Gwen D

Choosing a DJ for our wedding without hearing them in person was a little bit of a nerve wracking experience for me, but VIP came highly recommended by our venue, and from the onset, Fred was very attentive and customer service focused. To help us choose the right DJ and any... Read More potential lights, etc., he sent us a series of videos and talked us through each of the options. We immediately connected with DJ Adam's energy and style (not to mention his music selections from the video), and couldn't have been happier with our decision!! Adam was extremely professional and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable throughout the lead up to the big day (he even met us in person so we could meet him beforehand face to face). He was patient, flexible and helpful as we assembled the pieces and details of the timeline, and the web tools were really easy to use to share all of our ideas and preferences. People can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding was, and while we're biased, we really did have the best day ever, and just SO MUCH FUN - we never left the dance floor! The best part is, the music really felt like 'us' the entire time and set exactly the tone we were hoping for throughout the reception. You can pay a lot more for the same services or you can use VIP. We're so glad we did!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jamie C

DJ Fred did an amazing job through VIP DJ Entertainment. He made the planning easy for us and provided great music for our wedding! We had the music we wanted and had the dance floor packed all night! I would highly recommend this company.

Fred Alvisi

As the owner & operator of VIP DJ Entertainment I take great pride in what we do for our clients. Weddings are something that have to be perfect for us. We have an amazing team of passionate disc jockeys that will work very hard to insure that your special day is nothing short of spectacular!