DJ Entertainment. Beyond your expectations!

VIP DJ Entertainment believes that no two weddings are alike. Your personal DJ will work with you prior to your wedding to make sure he knows exactly what you want. Our online playlists and event planning tools make it simple to create a timeline and choose songs for your wedding.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

1741 GOOSETOWN RD, Coatesville, PA Serving Tri-State Area (610) 384-3805

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Meredith S

We had DJ Steve Slater for about March 25 wedding reception. Thanks to him, the night was perfect. He made sure everything ran smoothly and frequently checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the way things were going. He did a great job reading the crowd about what... Read More songs to play. He also went out of him way to fight a request I had that he did not immediately have available. He made sure our night was awesome!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Samantha M

I got married April 22, 2017 and VIP DJ Entertainment was wonderful to work with from start to end. Fred was responsive, friendly, and the quickest of all of my vendors to get things done leading up to the day of the wedding. It was such a relief while planning the rest of the... Read More wedding to know that I didn't have to worry about anything requiring the DJ, because they were on top of everything. We went with DJ Greg Williams and he was AWESOME. He was genuinely interested in making sure the reception was everything I wanted it to be and followed through. He called me a couple times leading up to the wedding day to make sure he had all the details correct. The day of, Greg played all the songs I requested, filled in holes with great music that kept everyone on the dance floor, and made sure he pronounced all of our names correctly (very important)! We had an amazing time and I attribute a lot of that to the skill and professionalism Greg provided.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Elizabeth O

So easy to work with! VIP went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way we wanted. They were so responsive any question was answered right away, nothing was too much to ask. If I could do it all over again I would ! Our wedding was everything we wanted and then some... Read More and that's thanks to the amazing DJ Jim Aker who also recommended the best photographer we could of ever wanted the one and only Laura Caprizzo

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Matt M

My wife and I were married 8/12/17 and had our reception at Downingtown Country Club. VIP Entertainment was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Likewise, our DJ Adam Weiner was OUTSTANDING. People were dancing the entire night (we had a 6 hour... Read More reception). All of our family and friends said they had a blast, as did we (the married couple). There are tons of DJ's out there, but Adam was incredible and would encourage people to specifically ask for him if you have a fun groups of family/friends who like to dance!!! Thank you VIP and DJ ADAM WEINER for helping make our day/night so memorable.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Alyssa K

From start to finish VIP was incredible. It was obvious they wanted to make my wedding a truly special day and that every detail was taken care of. They were very affordable and very easy to work with. Their online tools make it simple to plan out your entire event step by step.... Read More I also want to specifically single out our DJ Joe Pizzio. I have been to a lot of weddings and I can honestly say Joe was the best DJ I've seen. He knew how to read the crowd and what type of music should be played, was responsive to all correspondence and took a genuine interest in learning about my Wife and I. If you are looking for a DJ in the Philadelphia area I highly recommend Joe Pizzio

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Shannen D

I would highly recommend using VIP DJ's! We had DJ Joe Pizzio and he was incredible. The music was great! He had really taken my suggestions into consideration and would check in with me throughout the night to make sure I was happy. I appreciated that he was really flexible too... Read More with some last minute changes to the music. Most importantly, he was extremely thoughtful. At one point he had overheard that I was hungry while I was mingling and he discretely brought me over an appetizer so I did not have to leave my guests. It was little moments like this that made him really stand out to me. It was a pleasure getting to know such a nice guy!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jeff P

We had DJ Adam Weiner for our wedding and he was amazing!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He was so good at reading the mood and playing along to make sure everyone stayed on the dance floor! He got to know us and what we liked and played music accordingly. He... Read More was attentive to everything we wanted (or didn't want), and we couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Danielle S

Fred was very friendly, easy to work with, and was a very positive presence for us and our guests! He made our wedding day a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Gwen D

Choosing a DJ for our wedding without hearing them in person was a little bit of a nerve wracking experience for me, but VIP came highly recommended by our venue, and from the onset, Fred was very attentive and customer service focused. To help us choose the right DJ and any... Read More potential lights, etc., he sent us a series of videos and talked us through each of the options. We immediately connected with DJ Adam's energy and style (not to mention his music selections from the video), and couldn't have been happier with our decision!! Adam was extremely professional and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable throughout the lead up to the big day (he even met us in person so we could meet him beforehand face to face). He was patient, flexible and helpful as we assembled the pieces and details of the timeline, and the web tools were really easy to use to share all of our ideas and preferences. People can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding was, and while we're biased, we really did have the best day ever, and just SO MUCH FUN - we never left the dance floor! The best part is, the music really felt like 'us' the entire time and set exactly the tone we were hoping for throughout the reception. You can pay a lot more for the same services or you can use VIP. We're so glad we did!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jamie C

DJ Fred did an amazing job through VIP DJ Entertainment. He made the planning easy for us and provided great music for our wedding! We had the music we wanted and had the dance floor packed all night! I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Nicole S

We used VIP DJ for our Wedding and couldn’t be happier. From beginning to end the company did a 5 star job on the wedding. It started with our DJ calling us early on in the process to get a better sense of who we were and what kind of music we wanted to hear at our wedding. We... Read More had several follow up calls after that to make sure we had everything set up to our specifics. Not only music, but the DJ made sure we had the specific up lighting we requested as well. Once the day arrived the DJ did an amazing job. The room looked absolutely beautiful and met all of our needs. The DJ even accommodated an early first dance for us. My wife asked that she and I have a personal first dance with just the two of us. This was before the room was officially ready to go. And the DJ had no issue letting us have our first dance before anyone got there. The music all throughout the night was perfect. The night started with the perfect music to have dinner to and eventually transitioned to music everyone could dance to. The dance floor was packed all night. Music is a pretty serious thing when it comes to a wedding. It can make or break a fun wedding night. We are so happy we used VIP DJ’s for our wedding because they made the night that much more memorable. We would recommend them to anyone looking to plan a wedding. Not only are they a reasonable price, but they do such an amazing job making sure all of your needs are met. 5 Star for sure! Sincerely, Nicole and Chadd

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Marisa M

I used VIP DJ Entertainment for my wedding reception on July 16, 2017 at the Brandywine Manor House. Fred was the DJ for my wedding reception and was great to work with. I easily created playlists for our cocktail hour, reception dinner, and dancing. We also played a video... Read More during our dinner. Fred was flexible and easy to work with. He had the video setup, had the music playing through several different rooms, and worked with us during the event to make sure he had the timing, and flow going exactly as we wanted. It was a wonderful day, and I'm so thankful to Fred for making it great.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Phil B

We had DJ Joe Pizzio for our wedding in July 2017. Our event was outside and inside the Old Mill in Rose Valley. This was a second marriage for us both ( and in our 50’s) so we wanted a more celebratory feel and completely non-traditionally structured event. He is extremely... Read More easy to work with and had no problem with any of the music selections we requested for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. He came early to set-up because it was his first time to the site. He coordinated with the officiant and the caterer and did a great job providing music that we danced to til the end. Fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Ashley S

Please do yourself a favor and book with VIP DJ Entertainment. First let me say that they were a tad out of our price range, but we went with them anyway. And I am SO glad we did. DJ Joe Pizzio was awesome! He literally held our wedding together, going above and beyond what is... Read More expected of a DJ. Our venue was nice and the food was good, but there was a lack of event coordination from them. The actual coordinator got off of work at 5, which is when our wedding started. I expected her to communicate with the staff and place someone in charge but it didn't seem like that happened. Without our even having to ask, DJ Pizzio stepped in and handled just about EVERYTHING. I can't even imagine what would have happened without him. And don't let me get started on his actual DJ skills. He was amazing! I provided a list of songs we wanted to hear and he filled in the gaps. It seemed that every song he played that I didn't put on the list was a song that I had cut off of the list because I could only request so many songs. We received so many compliments from our guests on the music and the DJ. In fact, he was so personable that people thought he was family! I think he's a master at adjusting himself and his music to the crowd. Needless to say, we would DEFINITELY use VIP DJ Entertainment again. I'm actually looking for an excuse to need a DJ! I just can't say enough good things about this company.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lauren G

I’m quite late in writing this review but I have been meaning to share how wonderful our experience with VIP DJ Entertainment was. We got married in September 2015 and we could not have asked for a better experience. Fred has a terrific website that helps your organize... Read More everything, select the songs you’d like to play, and flag the songs you don’t want to play. He spent a half hour with us the day before the wedding going over everything, including how to pronounce everyone’s names. He really has wonderful attention to detail. After having been to a couple weddings since we got married, it’s made me appreciate even more how terrific Fred and VIP DJ Entertainment is. He kept things moving from milestone to milestone (first dance, toasts, etc.) and did it in such an elegant way. He also kept the dance floor packed until the wedding was officially over – which was huge, because we were very afraid the dance floor would be empty. He played the songs we wanted and also could read the crowd and know what would get everyone dancing. We are so grateful to Fred for such a wonderful experience and can’t say enough good things about him and his business. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Amanda N

The communication and prep-work for our event so SOOOO simple and easy. VIP was super helpful and communicative. Shane Kowal sat down with us and went over every detail from the information we provided him. Our event was fantastic and flawless... EVEN with some weather issues... Read More and last minute changes to the plan. He played to our crowd and everyone loved the music. We got EXACTLY what we wanted and would happily recommend the company to anyone looking for a professional, fantastic DJ.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Rajani P

DJ Jon Kelly was awesome! He was so great to work with, easy going, relaxed, and made the planning process so easy. He played great music and kept the party going! He understood that we weren't going for corny over the top entertainment. He was personable, made the appropriate... Read More announcements, and was a lot of fun! I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa H

These guys are great! Ask for Adam Weiner--he's the best! Kept our dance floor full all night with a great mix of music. And their price is the icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelsey D

VIP Entertainment was so professional, helpful and easy to work with from start to end! We hired DJ Joe Pizzio for our wedding reception in June- he listened to what we wanted and was able to introduce us to some awesome new music as well! He truly made our reception perfect and... Read More definitely kept the party going! I would highly recommend VIP Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ and know they will be on the top of our list for our next event!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Morgan L

DJ John Kelley was AMAZING. From start to finish he was absolutely wonderful. He kept the day running so smoothly.He worked so closely with me from the planning process to day of, anything I thought of I was able to just shoot him and text and he spot on got everything we... Read More discussed. He was able to read the crowd perfectly, keeping everyone dancing and my husband and I had the best time on the dance floor. He hit all our favorite songs, the lighting was great, and he was an instrumental part of the day moving so flawlessly. The whole process was so stress-free and he did an absolutely amazing job. Great company to work with and GREAT GREAT guy!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sarah O

VIP DJ Entertainment provided the DJing for our wedding ceremony and reception in Philly. They were awesome! Our DJ was Greg, and he was super helpful throughout the whole process (planning songs, entrances, timing, etc.) in the weeks leading up to the wedding (via phone &... Read More e-mail), and then awesome during the big day/night. He was really easy to work with, and super flexible during the day-of - he took all of our last minute/moment of requests, and put us at ease all night. The music selection was great - lots of dancing for the young and old. The website was also really easy and intuitive to use - playlist, music selection, song timing/length, overall schedule/timeline, special songs/entrances, etc. I'd highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment, especially if you have the pleasure of working with Greg!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Elena A

Our experience with VIP DJ Entertainment was overall positive but seemed pretty generic. We were given the opportunity through an online portal to select a handful of songs that we'd like the DJ to play during our cocktail hour, dinner, and dance time so we thought that this was... Read More going to be a very personalized experience. However, during our planning conversations, the DJ repeated many times that he was at the country club every weekend so we shouldn't worry about what he was going to play. He seemed to have a set playlist that he played every weekend. As it turned out, he didn't play some of the songs we chose and even played a song that we had specifically asked him not to play (Cotton Eyed Joe). The event was great and people were happy with the music, but I wish he would have played all of the songs we chose in the online portal since we went to the trouble of putting them in.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Philip S

Highly Recommend VIP DJ Entertainment! Fred Alvisi, DJ Steve Slater and VIP DJ Entertainment were the right decision for our wedding reception. From the first contact I had with Fred inquiring about a DJ he was enthusiastic about his company and their services and unlike some... Read More other companies I contacted, he made me feel like my business was important to him; Extremely easy to work with. DJ Steve Slater was amazing all night long. He kept the dance floor filled with multi-generations of family and friends dancing. Steve would continuously check in with my throughout the night to make sure everything ok which I appreciated. VIP DJ Entertainment took a wedding task off my plate and allowed myself and my wife to enjoy the evening.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Mike G

My DJ was Adam. He is awesome and easy to work with ! recommend him! My wedding was at winterthur museum & garden

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Christina F

Book VIP DJ Entertainment now and look no further! We had the privlege of DJ Adam hosting our wedding - he made sure all of guests had a phenomnal time and our guests danced the entire night! Adam was so kind and patient with us, and he really took the time to make sure our... Read More wedding was exactly what we wanted. He has such a talent for getting people excited and ensuring everyone has a great time, and between his charm and Fred's (the owner who we spoke with initially) professionalism and prompt communication, VIP DJ Entertainment is a top-notch DJ company. It doesn't get better than them!

Fred Alvisi

As the owner & operator of VIP DJ Entertainment I take great pride in what we do for our clients. Weddings are something that have to be perfect for us. We have an amazing team of passionate disc jockeys that will work very hard to insure that your special day is nothing short of spectacular!