VIP Events and Weddings

Waterfront, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue, Vineyard

Planning

24551 Del Prado, Dana Point, CA (949) 677-6869

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Aneesa H

LOVED LOVED LOVED this venue, Sanya Strelec, her beautiful staff and all of the vendors that came in this package. They made wedding planning fun! The VIP Mansion is absolutely breathtakingly GORGEOUS. The backyard and pool are a perfect backdrop for the ceremony and cocktail... Read More hour. Beautiful scenery - so "California" Our guests then went back around front to enter into the front door for the reception. Once the door opens .. WOW. My husband and I loved telling people that we got married (200 guests) in their foyer! We had a magical night inside that house. Just as important, Sanya Strelec and her team. They successfully helped me convert my vision into reality. Sanya always made me feel like I was her only client. I could see she was busy, but I never felt rushed or de-prioritized. She also is genuinely excited for all of her clients. When planning a wedding and dealing with all of the vendors, it is so important to have someone who you feel "has your back" and really wants you to have a perfect day. Not only is Sanya uber organized, but she also has a special talent for design and helping you achieve that extra "flare" to your wedding. My ultimate wish was to have something unique that people would remember and Sanya helped us achieve that. We even had a rain drenched weekend and Sanya helped make our day perfect - regardless of the weather! The best part about it all? Once the wedding was done and everything was cleaned up and the next couple was on deck... I walked away from this with a friend for life. I am so happy that Sanya will be a smiling face that I can always connect with. I would recommend VIP Events & Weddings over and over and over again.

Flawless Execution, Great Value

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Chris S

Hamilton Oaks was an amazing venue to have our wedding at. Not only were they very organized and accommodating, but they were friendly and great to work with. Specifically, Sanya (our coordinator) was especially spectacular. She was detail-oriented, communicative, and was truly... Read More invested in our special day. Many times when you see 5/5 ratings, you become skeptical that the reviewer just clicked buttons. However, this review is very genuine and the execution of our wedding was, in fact, PERFECT. My wife and I feel truly blessed and fortunate to have found Sanya and Hamilton Oaks. To be honest, I almost feel guilty for having spent the amount of money that we did and receiving SO MUCH. I would not be surprised if they decided to charge more for their services because we feel as if we received so much value for what we invested in our once in a lifetime experience. Thank you all once again and if you are reading this review, don't hesitate and book now because once the word gets out, you will surely be wishing you had locked down Sanya and crew while you still had the chance! (Disclaimer: the total cost of service includes catering, dj, cake/dessert, flowers as the venue helped coordinate EVERYTHING) (This review is for the Hamilton Oaks Venue which was beautiful and I highly recommend it. However, whatever venue you do choose, I am positive Sanya will make your experience as memorable and perfect as ours was!)

First class all the way

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Samantha M

While planning my only daughter’s destination wedding, we toured many venues and were a bit underwhelmed by most. Then we came across Venues In Paradise and met one of their coordinators, Sanya Mitrovic. She was such a delight to work with – from the very moment we met her until... Read More now, even few months after the wedding! She is the most genuine, hard working, dedicated and patient person we’ve come across! We were worried about planning a large wedding from another state, but Sanya and her team took care of every detail and we actually quite enjoyed the planning process and the wedding day! Everything turned out even better than my daughter and our family ever imagined! The flowers were gorgeous, food was first class, the entire staff was very polite and helpful and they all worked very hard to ensure that the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all went smoothly! We got so many compliments on the day of and our guests are still calling us and telling us that my daughter’s wedding was THE BEST WEDDING they have EVER been to! I am only sorry that it’s all over – I really enjoyed it very much and cannot thank Sanya and Venues In Paradise for making sure everything went perfectly. I recommend them to anyone who wants a unique, personal, stress-free, gorgeous and fun wedding celebration!

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Dave W

I can't tell you what a positive experience we had with Venues in Paradise. They were committed to making our day perfect. They were attentive to everything, from the venue to the smallest detail. We can't recommend them enough!

Il Palazzo Mansion-VIP

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Mihaela A

My name is Mihaela Ardelean, I got married on September 29, 2012 and I would like to share with all of you that I am very happy I choose Venues In Paradise for the most important day of my life. I can’t give enough praise to Sanya Mitrovic and the entire Venues In Paradise staff... Read More for making my wedding day the most amazing day of my life!!! Where do I begin? Initially, I wanted to find all my own vendors (I thought it would save me money) and book a venue which allowed me to bring them. However, after touring a couple of beautiful mansions with VIP, Sanya told me about their preferred vendors and explained why it was important to go with the reputable vendors who had experience working TOGETHER and at my venue. I did lots of research, met and tried a few of them and decided to book their all-inclusive package! I am so glad I did – they all took care of everything and made my whole planning process exciting and easy. The VIP vendors were very accommodating, flexible and talented! All the appointments were setup for me and Sanya coordinated all the vendors and communicated with them about the timeline, parking instructions etc. IF there were any issues on the day of my wedding – none of us knew! Everyone always had a smile on their face, they worked hard to make all of us happy (which at times wasn’t easy, since we had a pretty large wedding party) and the entire day was a PERFECTION and 110% success! My guests can’t stop talking about it (they loved the food – they said it was the best food they ever had) and were beyond impressed with the beauty of the mansion and how well organized the entire day was. To all the new brides out there: enjoy not just your wedding day, but also the planning leading up to it! I highly recommend you book one of VIP’s gorgeous estates and if you are lucky enough to get Sanya as your coordinator – you will be in great hands! Good luck!

Amazing venue/wedding planner

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Lori C

I love absolutely everything about the Palazzo Mansion. The mansion is a bit secluded which made it the perfect venue for my wedding. My guests had the opportunity to walk around the mansion and explore all of its locations. My family and friends were all impressed with the... Read More gorgeous location and the wonderful planning of my wedding planner, Sanya at Venues in Paradise. Venues in Paradise took all of my wedding ideas and transformed them into the most beautiful and unique wedding I could have imagined. Sanya paid close attention to every single detail and made sure my wedding was exactly how I pictured it to be. Thank you very much Venues in Paradise for a day I will never forget. I will definitely recommend Sanya at VIP to anyone that wants a wedding they will always remember.

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Robert S

I had my Wedding ceremony and reception at this mansion and it was a perfect moment! The estate itself was gorgeous and there were so many amazing places for photos. The views were breathtaking. We got a lot of incredible pictures and memories out of it and all of our guests... Read More were sooo impressed, they still talk about our wedding! I felt like a King with my Queen at my side. It was truly memorable. The Venues In Paradise team and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I have to say a special thank you to Sanya Mitrovic from Venues In Paradise who was with us every step of the way! I don't know how things would have turned out without her… She eased all our worries and with the importance of our big day we had a lot of them :) She made sure everything went smoothly and did a lot of hand-holding and was always there for us. She was very prompt and on top of every detail, and that made the whole planning process stress-free and easy for us! That was a big part of our Special Day. I don’t leave many reviews, but after talking to some of my friends that recently got married and hearing their stories I realized that we really lucked in with Sanya and the VIP team and wanted to let everyone else know about this gem. I can't say enough how much easier and better every detail of our wedding was with Sanya's help! I highly recommend Venues In Paradise – they did an amazing job on my wedding day and helped so much with all the planning leading up to our big day. Thanks guys!

Fantastic Venue/Amazing Location

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Marie J S

I want to thank Sanya at Palazzo Mansion for all her hard work and preparations for my wedding. You were awesome to work with and I appreciate your flexibility with my INSANE schedule. Great food (lots of compliments from my guests). My day was more than I could of ever hoped... Read More for.

One of a kind Venue!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jessica B

What a gorgeous location for a wedding!! I knew upon getting engaged that Palazzo Mansion was at the tip top of my list for wedding venues, it took one look and we were sold! I couldn't dream something better. The staff was great to work with so flexible and accommodating to our... Read More needs and wants. And the food, oh the food, it was so unlike typical wedding fare. It was delicious, I ate my entire plate, no not very lady like but I just couldn’t not!!! Would definitely recommend this to any bride looking for a unique, gorgeous one of a kind wedding venue!

Stunning Location & Amazing Service

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Samantha B

When my husband and I got engaged we looked at a number of venues near and far and ultimately decided to go with Venues in Paradise for several reasons. 1.) The venue locations are all stunning and met my requirements of simple, elegant and comfortable. I wanted something that... Read More was beautiful, but wanted a feeling of home and intimacy that you can't get at most hotels or other commercial venues. 2) I wanted as little stress as possible. I had worked in the wedding industry for 15 years doing everything from selling the venue to the actual catering and wedding planning and I knew from experience that weddings can be a lot of stress, but they don't have to be. If you have solid vendors, a good location and a great team, you can have a flawless wedding. Venues in Paradise, particularly Sanya provided all of this. She was a pleasure to work with and truly enjoys what she does. She treats every bride like they are her only customer and she also treats all of her vendors well, something you can see in how they respond to her. I did not have my wedding at this particular venue, although I have seen it and would recommend it. But beyond the venues, I would recommend Venues in Paradise to any bride looking for her dream wedding. I have nothing but wonderful memories from my wedding day, from the cake which was amazing even a year later on our anniversary, to the stunning flowers (Tustin Florist) to the catering which was wonderful. I can't thank Sanya and Venues in Paradise enough for making my wedding day a truly memorable one. (Our wedding was on May 7, 2011 - not sure why it's showing 3/5/11)

Highly professional, well organized team of people

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Dana M

I was very happy with my whole wedding experience. The planning was so much fun, I got to pick everything out and it was truly stress-free like they promised! I LOVED my wedding day! It was so beautiful and perfect! I was expecting something to go wrong, as everyone told me that... Read More it often happens, but everything went without a hitch! My guests and family were so impressed with the mansion. We were very lucky to get Sanya Mitrovic to coordinate everything - we love her! She was awesome, took care of everything and really paid attention to every detail and made sure I was happy and taken care of at all times! Through this whole process, we actually became friends and it's nice to know that Sanya really cares about me and I wasn't just a "client" to her. We are still in touch. I will recommend Venues In Paradise and their team to everyone!!

Wedding of the Century!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 LAUREN M

My fiancé and I got engaged and decided to get married three and a half months later so my brother could attend the wedding (he was deploying to Afghanistan in the following month). I had no idea where to begin and thought it was hopeless. I found Venues in Paradise on The... Read More Knot and email an inquiry late at night. When I woke up in the morning I already had a response from Sanya Mitrovik saying she would be delighted to help me plan my wedding. Sanya is not only prompt, exceptional and talented, but she’s a joy to be around! She said that she could easily plan this wedding in three and a half months since she planned one recently that was only 9 days! She has done so many weddings that she foresees issues that you could never imagine. I trusted her with every idea and recommendation. My fiancé’s father passed away a few days before our wedding and Sanya was so thoughtful that she had a picture frame engraved with his name for our ceremony. The vendors that Venues in Paradise uses are top notch. The catering company had the best food I have ever had at the wedding and the flowers were to die for! Our guests are still calling our wedding the wedding of the century! I am happy to personally speak with anyone that wants to use Sanya as their wedding planner. I have already recommended this company and Sanya to all of my girlfriends! Best of luck on your wedding planning!

Amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Edie W

We just got married last week and had the most amazing event were could have ever dreamed of and even better than we hoped. Everything was very upscale and well done. Our guests were very impressed and stated it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Sanya was very... Read More professional and flexible in handling our contract and vendor arrangements. We couldn't have pulled off such a stress-free event without all of Jamie's hard work to keep everyone on track including coordinating all aspects of the wedding from the first day of planning up to the day of our event. When needed they were very supportive and flexible in making sure all of our needs were met. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality event.

our wedding

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 john t

Sanya of Venues in Paradise did a great job coordinating our wedding. She was wonderful to work with, she was very accommodating in helping us stick to our budget and was responsive to all our needs. All the included vendors did a great job, especially the caterer and the... Read More florist. We got many compliments on the food and flowers. Overall, our wedding planning process went smoothly, and my wife and I enjoyed our wedding day greatly. Our venue was incredibly beautiful, and all our guests were very impressed. I highly recommend Sanya and her VIP venues.

My beautiful wedding 6-2-12

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Mina w

My wedding adventure started on 5-12-11 when my fiance proposed to me at disneyland. We set the date for 6-2-12 and started our hunt for a venue right away. My now-husband's sister found Venues in Paradise online and gave me Sanya's contact. I gave her a call, and from our... Read More very first conversation, she won me over. She was so sweet and seemed genuinely interested in her prospective bride. After my husband and I met with her, we knew she would be a keeper. Throughout the first few months, we continued searching and looked at several other venues, and contacted other coordinators. But in the end, we happily decided to go with venues in paradise, due to the truly unique venue, value, and especially Sanya. We picked the Venetian Mansion in San Juan Capistrano, which is NOT where this review promotes (I am not able to write a review for our particular mansion on this website). Because our wedding did not take place at the Palazzo mansion, I will focus the rest of my review on the service from VIP and Sanya. We couldn't be more pleased with the vendors that VIP provided. We did not have a choice in these vendors: caterer/bar: Jason's, florist: Tustin Florist, DJ: Oda Entertainment, rentals: Signature rentals, cake: Pacific Bakery. Although there were a few minor issues with our Dj, which will be explained in a separate review, I can't stress enough how wonderful all of these vendors were! It was great having these vendors pre-selected for us. It saved us from the stress of having to choose from thousands of vendors out there. This kept costs down and assured we would receive a reliable & quality service/product. Sanya was so sweet, accommodating, professional, and helpful during our whole year of planning. She was generally easy to get a hold of, and responded to all our questions & concerns in a thorough and professional manner. She made all our appointments for us (florist, rentals, food tasting) and accompanied us to every single one. She was in constant contact with all our outside vendors (photographer, videographer, photobooth, yogurtland, makeup/hair, musician, pastor, etc) and made sure everyone was on the same page and up to date with all changes. I must mention that she was not able to attend our wedding due to giving birth just a few days before our wedding!! Although my husband and I were super bummed she couldn't attend, she somehow managed to have our wedding run perfectly. She updated her assistant Jamie on EVERYTHING prior to the wedding, and made sure even the tiniest details would not be forgotten or lost. Her entire staff that day, including her husband Sean and assistant jamie dedicated themselves to make sure our wedding went without a hitch. Even though Sanya was stuck at home with her newborn, she still was constantly on the phone and making sure everything ran smoothly and we would enjoy a stress-free day. She even surprised me with an engraved cake cutting set, something I had mentioned to her we did not have. in conclusion, I would recommend Sanya and her team at VIP to ANY brides out there looking for an amazing unique venue and personalized service. If you are not totally in love with the Palazzo mansion (the venue promoted on this page), fear not, because VIP has several southern California venues in their arsenal, many of which are MORE grand and beautiful than this one. Pick up the phone and give Sanya a call, you will not be disappointed :)

Really Disapointing

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Karina R

I’d very much like to discourage anyone in the Southern California area from using Sanya Mitrovic, of Venues in Paradise for their upcoming wedding nuptuals. My wife and I have had the unfortunate displeasure of working with VIP during our year long planning of our wedding. To... Read More say she had been a nightmare to work with is a drastic understatement.. I never have been treated so unprofessionally and rudely by a company. They lack the class, drive, and professional atmosphere to coordinate weddings the way couples want them to be. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but there’s not much else I can do other than express our thoughts to everyone who may consider Venues in Paradise for their wedding. For all of the money we paid, you would think we would get top notch service. This was not the case at all. Our wedding planning experience is one we wish to forget and we hope others out there will not make the same mistake.

2011-08-29T17:47:47 Response from the vendor

Ironically, they thanked and congratulated VIP/Sanya for the excellent job done! However, once they found that 1/5th of their security deposit was withheld to repair damages caused by their guests, they emailed us threatening to post fabricated reviews. The estate owners described this event as... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous Estate!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Susan B

I'm the mother of the bride, but was very involved in her wedding planning since she lives out of state. The Las Palmas is very beautiful, elegant & unique! There were so many great places for picture taking and for our guests to explore and admire its beauty. We got so many... Read More compliments on our venue choice and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out on the wedding day! We dealt with Sanya over there and I want to adopt her as my second daughter! She was so sweet, thoughtful, organized, paid attention to every detail and very genuine. The wedding was back in August and she still keeps in touch with us! We did a lot of research (not just in California) and this mansion was the best value for the money. That being said, it is not cheap and not for those on tighter budgets. They were very flexible, accommodating and patient (even with a demanding mother such as myself) and I would highly recommend the mansion and its staff to anyone!