Viral Booth OC

Orange County, LA County, Riverside County, San Diego

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Orange County, LA County, Riverside County, San Diego (949) 391-6340

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Luis C

It was a pleasure working with this photobooth vendor. They answered all of my coordination questions, and were even patient with me as I decided which scrapbook I wanted. They described their background options to me in detail, and I felt like I was able to speak with all of... Read More the personnel. Throughout the night, there were 2 attendees caring for the photobooth and the guests to ensure smooth activity. There was a minor snafu in operation, but the machine just needed more paper - which they had on hand and immediately fixed. Our guests loved the booth and now we also have a collection of photos and videos. We enjoyed this vendor immensely for their professionalism and delivery.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kaylen J

We had Andrew Shin as our booth host and he was absolutely wonderful! He was so friendly and helpful! All of our wedding guests loved him! I also had the opportunity to work with Karen Babiak, the Viral Booth Event Coordinator, and she made the process of finalizing all of our... Read More booth details so easy!

2016-10-14T16:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We take great pride in our customer service and feel as if our couples deserve the best!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kayla D

Viral Booth OC ran the photo booth for my wedding and it was amazing! Everyone had so much fun! Their team is great to work with. They answered all of my questions and made it easy from start to finish! I would recommend them to anyone having any kind of event. They know their... Read More stuff! Props were a hit, the host was professional and enthusiastic, the mini memory album is still on my coffee table! Will definitely use them again!

2016-09-28T02:05:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great feedback Kayla! Looking forward to working with you again!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Leilani T

I had the pleasure of working with Viral Booth for my wedding. They came highly recommended by my friend and wedding photographer @larissabarhphotography. Everyone that I communicated with was very professional and helpful. They put my mind at ease and helped make our wedding... Read More one to remember. We were unsure of where we were going to put the booth and if we were going to have an open or enclosed booth. Michael told me not to worry that they would take care of it and figure it out for me. The staff at Viral booth did an excellent job at creating the perfect back drop for our wedding. They ended up doing a open booth, and very creatively if I might add. Their customer service was amazing! We received our album that our guest had signed and left us photos. We also were supposed to receive a dvd with all the photos that they had taken. When I emailed them to let them know that it must have gotten lost, they quickly sent us out another dvd. They also created a beautiful and fun slideshow set to music of some of the photos our guest. Overall, our guest, my husband and I really enjoyed having Viral Booth and their staff at our wedding.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Allison A

Such a fun and interactive photobooth, awesome you can design your own template and request colors, inclosed/not closed photobooth.. Came with an album and he sent me the CD immediately with everyone's pictures! Props were fun, so glad we had it!

Eh-Pass

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 DeAnn T

I booked Viral Booth for my wedding in October. I got the whole shpiel from Mike about how awesome their business is because it reaches all these different media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), you can text yourself your picture, and you can even take a video with the... Read More photo booth so you have an awesome little treat when you open your discs. So I got NONE of that of which he promised. First off, my wedding started at 5. He said the booth would be up and running by 4:30p. By the time my cocktail hour started at 5:30-I was told by my coordinator that their Wi-Fi didn't work and the booth hadn't been running and they'll let me know when it starts. So the whole point of the booth running before the ceremony was so that it would be available to my guests during cocktail hour and it was not. Well into dinner, I was told the booth was running-maybe 7p by then. The booth was a really big hit, my guests loved it, my family loved it, I had a good time taking pictures. The props were pretty POORLY made which whatever, just looks bad for them. The pictures that were meant for my photo album were pretty messy strewn about the prop table when I was under the impression that it would be nicely organized for my guests to sign by their picture. Eh, again-I chalk that up to training of the attendant who was actually very polite and nice. When I went through the booth, I was told that no one could send pictures to their social media outlets because this booth didn't come equipped with that and no one was doing videos because AGAIN, this booth didn't do that. So what the heck am I paying over $700 dollars for if not for the product they promised? A couple weeks after my wedding, I called Mike and explained my dissatisfaction with his service and he was very polite and professional. He refunded me a portion of my payment, which I believe is fair since I didn't receive half of what I paid for. Unfortunately, I will never recommend Viral Booth to any friends. I have spread the word on all my other vendors but I just don't feel they are up to par and I certainly don't want my friends to look at me if their service is anything like mine. Major bummer-they were the absolute worst part of my wedding. Side note: when I was proofing the names for the bottom of the pictures, Ken sent me the wrong attachment. Not that it's a big deal, mistakes get made but like check your work, guys! You're getting paid good money-get it together.

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jennifer P

The photo booth is a must have! So much fun!! The quality of the pictures was great.

All bad!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Ashley G

All bad! Zero stars if I could. We were originally going to use the photo booth associated with our dj/mc but their photo booth was already booked that day so we ended up using Viral Booth. Our dj/mc company actually booked them for us since we had already paid them for... Read More the photo booth component. We reviewed Viral Booth’s website and the photo quality looked really good and the yelp reviews were mostly positive so we were confident they would deliver on our wedding day. We were wrong. The photos were very dark and the photo quality was extremely poor. Also, the photos in many cases were cut incorrectly practically rendering them unusable in the future. (Please see scanned photos attached to this review). Not at all on par with what they displayed on their website. (The logo, admittedly, was very nice and the attendant was personable. But that’s the end of the good stuff). The knot has a character limit for their reviews but please see my yelp review for a much more detailed review as well as pictures.

So much fun

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Amber M

I recently was at a corporate party and came across Viral Booth OC! My partner and I had so much fun using the props and taking photos! The best part was the video we created- I was able to make all of my friends jealous by posting it to my Facebook and showing them how much fun... Read More we were having! I had such a great time, that I hired them for my April wedding! Mike and his staff are so helpful, energetic, and fun- I know my guests will have a terrific time and will love the keepsake they can take home! I'm looking forward to watching all of my guests video messages that they leave for my husband and I! :)

Viral Booth Fun!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Katie V

We loved the Viral Booth.... my guests said that it was such a great addition to the fun! Thanks to Ken who was very professional and helpful :) Adam and Katie Brooks