Simple...Easy...and NO Surprises or Hidden Costs.

Viral Booth was established in August 2012 to provide a simple approach to photo booth rentals. No more hidden costs or surprises...a complete package at a great price. We have grown over the past 3 years to 6 booths and have completed over 1000 events which include over 650 weddings .

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Paula A

I found out about Viral Booth of Atlanta at a bridal show and I am absolutely happy with my decision to book them for our wedding. We selected the mirror booth and it was a complete hit; our guests loved it from the young to the old. Even better is that we got a copy of all of... Read More the pictures taking which was a very convenient way to have a keepsake/photo of all of our guests. I would definitely recommend Viral Booth of Atlanta.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jancy P

We used the mirror booth for our wedding reception and it was a HUGE hit with our guests! It was unique, fun, and interactive with great quality prints for guests to keep. We also received all of the photos in a great album at the end of the night to enjoy for years to come!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

We used Viral Booth for our wedding reception. It was the hit of the reception. Everyone loved the pics and the ability to text their pics to their phones and post on facebook. Great service from Paul and his staff. Highly recommend.

Cassie Templeton

My main focus is on customer satisfaction and making sure we exceed everyone's expectations. If we achieve this, we will be successful.