Visi Productions

Metro Detroit Area + Destination Weddings

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Metro Detroit Area + Destination Weddings (734) 968-1407

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kristin L

Visi productions was easily one of our favorite vendors we worked with for our wedding on 10/7/16. Evis and his team are not only professional and easy to work with, they are extremely creative, talented and SO personable. When we first booked their services, Evis took the time... Read More to really get to know us so that he could provide a video that best represented us as a couple. Our final product is better than we could have ever imagined. The quality is impeccable, the music choices are completely our style, and they absolutely captured the vibe and energy of our day--not to mention absolutely beautiful aerial shots of our church, reception hall and all over Ann Arbor with their drone! Watching it completely transports us back to our special day. If you are questioning a videographer, DON'T. Book Visi Productions today, you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Starting from the first day when we met to discuss our wedding and photos, the tone was set for exceptional service. Visi Productions takes getting to know their clients very seriously as they clearly see the benefit of building a relationship prior to capturing photos. Visi... Read More Productions captured our wedding and reception with the highest levels of professionalism. All of the pre-wedding photos were so creative and thoughtful. The attention to detail, ability to keep the events of the day running on schedule/effectiveness, quality of service and precision were highly present and visible all throughout our entire big day. As the night was concluding, I actually asked for one more photo after the camera had been put away and Evis gladly stated that he would be happy to capture that last moment for us without any hesitation. His thoughtfulness and unique skill set is unparalleled and a must have for any event! Our entire wedding party cannot stop talking about the lighting, the quality of the photos and the awesome moments that were able to be captured. Upon sending the photos to our wedding party, they were instantly saving all of the photos to their phones and posting them all over social media because they were so blown away by the moments. It was truly a blessing to see that each member of our wedding felt so special because there were unique photos of them all. Our families have been equally impressed. My wife and I were so impressed that photos of what appeared to be all of our guests were captured as well. The talent and vision embodied within Visi Productions is extraordinary. The suggestions made for where to take photos, the poses, the level of creativity that is exhibited by Visi Productions is truly a gift. You will not be disappointed with the quality of service and you will surely have beautiful photos and memories that will last a lifetime. I am truly humbled by the photos that were captured of my wife and I! We are so honored that Visi Productions was a part of our beautiful wedding, as it was the perfect compliment to an extraordinary day!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Danielle K

I can't begin to express how amazing our experience was with Evis and Visi Productions. Evis was professional but such a blast during our wedding. He captured everything I could have asked for and more. His dedication to our special day was so obvious and everyone after the... Read More wedding spoke so highly of him and his passion. When I opened our pictures I cried at all the special moments he was able to capture. Not only was Evis a joy to have at our wedding but he also was nothing short of easy to work with throughout the planning and all the bride craziness! If you are looking for a photographer that is professional, passionate, dedicated and a joy to work with then Visi Productions and Evis is what you are looking for! Thank you Evis for everything! I can't begin to express in words how happy I am that the most exciting day of our lives was captured so perfectly by you! We will forever be grateful and will always recommend you! Look no further brides, this is your photographer!! Love and appreciation from Danielle and Ryan.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Klaudia P

I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful our experience with Visi Productions has been. From our engagement shoot to the day of our wedding, Evis and his team have been such a pleasure to work with. If you’re on the fence about Visi Productions, PICK THEM! As you are... Read More choosing your vendors, you don’t realize how important it is to pick people who you enjoy working with. We certainly weren’t thinking about that during our decision making process. However, we were SO glad we picked the VP team on our wedding day (and this was echoed not only by our family and bridal party, but guests at the wedding who repeatedly told us how impressed they were with our video and photography team!). When the wedding is over, the only thing you have left to remember the day are your pictures and video. We are so glad we picked the VP team as the work product matched the quality of service they provided! They were great from start to finish!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jennifer M

Don't look at any other vendors, you have found your wedding photographer right here! I met Evis through a friend who booked him as their wedding photographer. I was so impressed with his style, professionalism, and attention to detail on the day of, not to mention the pictures... Read More themselves! Evis is an amazing photographer and truly creates works of art. Thank goodness we had him on our wedding day, because not only does he take amazing pictures, he also is a bit of a stress reliever. Half an hour into our pictures the power went out at our venue on a 95 degree day! Instead of loosing our cool, Evis took my new husband and I on a photography adventure. We got the most amazing pictures of just the two of us all thanks to Evis turning a potentially stressful situation into one of creativity and calm. I would highly recommend Evis and his team for any event!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Megan B

Evis and Visi Productions are amazing! Worth every penny!! Great people and they gave us such a beautiful way to look back on our favorite day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Christina B

My husband and I got married in October, and Evis captured the whole day! He is very talented! Not only did our photos turn out beautifully, but he is fun to work with, has so many ideas and really makes you comfortable! I literally had NO worries that day, because every time I... Read More did, Evis already took care of it and planned our next location! Words can't express how grateful we were to have an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Michelle S

Evis and everyone with Visi productions was fabulous! Punctual, professional & very enjoyable company! My husband, our parents and I are beyond impressed with our wedding video. Love being able to relive the best night of our lives. The video was amazing quality, looked like a... Read More real movie! They really did a great job of capturing all the details and little moments that myself as a bride might of missed. Your wedding is truly not complete without Visi Productions!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Cheryl T

On September 20, 2014, I had a fairy tale wedding that can never be replaced by anyone! It was the most perfect day, setting and was just unreal! Thankfully, we also had the most AMAZING photographer and videographer in the world with us to capture every single moment, detail... Read More and experience we had had. Evis and his crew from Visi Productions were extremely easy and fun to work with! They have the creativeness and ability to put pieces together to capture moments and memories that most photographers would not be able to. Evis even displayed multiple photos that he took, not edited yet, on a screen in the barn! It was so neat to see what he had took thus far and we were blown away by the beauty of each picture! Not only were we impressed but the guest at the wedding were as well! I received so many compliments and how professional they were and how amazing the photos they had seen were! I truly do believe we were VERY fortunate to be able to have Visi Productions as part of the most important part of our life! We could not be any more pleased with the outcome! Thank you to Evis and his crew at Visi Productions for not skipping a beat at our wedding and capturing every experience so that John and I can relive the moment again!