Vision Nutrition Institute

NJ/NY in person and via phone/skpe anywhere

Be An Exceptional Bride

As your personal Bride Fit Coach, I will inspire, lead and support you to get 'wedding dress ready' and give you all the secrets to live 'happily & healthily ever after.' Join my online program, https://www.healthstatus.com/fit-bride-program/, today! Get in the best shape & health of your life! Providing you with so much more than just losing weight; you will release all the fat you want, have a glowing completion, feel and look Fit & Fabulous for the biggest day of your life! I can work with you personally as well as your bridal party. I'm available to lead a bridal health & wellness retreat and bridal bootcamps! Contact me directly for information and with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you! You are an extraordinary bride:)

Fitness

Boot Camps, Diet + Nutrition, Personal Trainers

NJ/NY in person and via phone/skpe anywhere (732) 936-8688
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Sheila Piehler

Working in group & personal fitness in the health industry for twenty nine years, adding health coaching services after graduating from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in 2011. I created a Fit Bride program because I believe getting married is a pivotal time in a woman's life, the perfect time to get in the best shape of her life! Women are the guardians of health for their loved ones so the secrets to living 'happily & healthily ever after' will be shared with her partner. My favorite things are preparing delicious food, spending time with my 3 amazing sons & the love of my life<3