Visual Image Photography & Videography

Serving MD, DE & PA

Fine Art Wedding Photography starting at 1,250.00

Well-established Photography & Videography team for all of your needs. Specializing in Weddings.With a blend of Photojournalism and Traditional style creating breathtaking images of your special day. Serving Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Northern Virginia. For appointment we come to you.

Documentary, Editorial

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Photo + Video

Bow2010

Conowingo, MD
Serving MD, DE & PA

Professional Photographer

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Sue-Ellen C

Harry Wertz from Visual Image Photography did an excellent job. He was very open about when to do the formal pictures. He had excellent ideas for the photos. He worked really well with our videographer, Jack O'Laughlin of Video Vignette. They have worked together for years so they can read each other very well. We really forgot they were there once everything got rolling. Then when we were working together, they made us feel very special. We got married at the Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore. We had a horse and carriage take us from the garden near the Cylburn Mansion (ceremony) to the Vollmer Center (reception). Jack and Harry followed the horse and carriage around taking pictures and shooting video. We had no idea they were doing that. We forgot they were at the reception too sometimes. They were there but they were never intrusive. They totally worked with us from beginning to end. Their prices were very reasonable for what we got. They are true professionals. We loved working with them.

harry is wonderful

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Jamie G

harry did an amzing job on my wedding day and engagement shoot. I couldnt have asked for anything better. his prices are amazing and you get so much for the price ;)

Harry is awsome

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Amber W

We hired Harry as our wedding photographer and to do our engagement pictures. We did our engagement pictures and they turned our amazing I was so happy with the way they turned out and how well he worked with me and my family. the thursday before our wedding my husband came home and said we had a minor problem. Harry's wife unfortuantly passed away on wed. evening. Harry was amazing with everything that he was going through he managed to get us 4 photographer and a new videographer. He called my husband instead of me to not so stress me out. I can not thank Harry enough for all that he did.

Quality Service

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Katherine S

Visual Image Photography has a lot of experience at weddings and having a photographer who knew what questions to ask and who knew to take pictures that I hadn't even thought about made for a wonderful collection of photographs to remember my special day.

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 stephanie a

harry and his wife were absolutely wonderful. They were so kind and made everything so easy the day of the wedding. They worked with us and were so flexible as we live out of state. I felt as though we got a terrific deal for the amount of pictures taken. I really loved working with them they captured every moment i would have loved to capture with my own camera and more. I would recommend them to anyone else and would love to use them again for some more photos sometime in the future. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SO SPECIAL AND HELPING US KEEP THOSE MEMORIES FOREVER

wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/16/2010 chris y

Harry was absolutely wonderful. He was sensitive to our particular desires and produced fantastic pictures.

outstanding

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Jessica C

Harry and his wife provided photography and video for my wedding on 11/13/10. They were so easy to work with, the pictures we absolutely beautiful and the video was fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about them. I would, hands down, recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. A++++ job all around.

Joni & Rob Knotts wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Joni W

We just got married on October 24 2010 an had Visual Image Photography do our photos an video. They are the nicest people an make you feel so comfortable during the whole process! They are a great value for all that you get! We got almost 2000 pictures an they were so amazing i look at them everyday an love each an everyone of them, they captured all the right moments at all the right times, they will always be HIGHLY recommended in our books! Thanks Love Joni an Rob Knotts

Review for Visual Image Photography & Videography

Reviewed on 9/21/2008 Jessica W

He was able to get some really nice photos of my camera shy daughter. He also got some high quality photos similar to what I've seen in wedding magazines. He has excellent prices and I love that I had the option to get a photo CD with rights to print.

TO Visual Image Photography & Videography