Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Seattle area (786) 236-1376

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Mark P

Jeny did an amazing job from start to finish. She answered this needy brides questions, gave us several proposals, and really worked with us to meet our budget. We met with other florist and they were always a few grand over our budget. Jeny was easy to work with and really... Read More listened to what we wanted. Everything I pictured the flowers to be came to be reality. If you don't hire Visual Narrative Design Stuido, you're an utter fool! You won't find someone better.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Daphna S

Working with Jeny was a dream from start to finish! Jeny spent time asking me thorough and thought provoking questions to really understand my vision for my wedding. I felt as though she was really listening and taking her time when preparing the proposal. Jeny is very... Read More thoughtful - an example of this is that upon hearing my husband and I are Jewish and met in Israel, Jeny took time to research the "fruits of Israel" and suggested incorporating olive branches and figs into our decor. I loved her thoughtfulness, creativity and imagination! Jeny managed to wade through my incoherent ramblings of "no glitter, natural, earthy but chic, neutral, elegant but not overdone" and create a proposal that was beyond my wildest dreams! Jeny also worked within our budget and at our in person meeting, did not show me anything that would be unrealistic price-wise, she totally respected the figure we discussed. After receiving the proposal, I was absolutely blown away. Jeny had managed to bring to life a vision from my head, and then some! From this point on, I had utmost confidence in Jeny to create the atmosphere and look we were hoping for. On the day of our wedding, the centerpieces, decor, chuppah, bouquets, bouts, etc were absolutely breathtaking and exceeded all of my expectations! The florals were natural yet chic and elegant, almost as if they were just pulled out of the ground! Our decor was unique and represented US, our story, our personality and us as a couple - thanks to Jeny's time and effort... Our Rabbi even mentioned it in our ceremony! We received many compliments and I could not be happier with the overall look and atmosphere that Jeny created. Frankly, Jeny created a look that I thought I could never afford and that I always dreamed of! Jeny is creative, unique, supremely-talented and above all a patient, caring and kind person who was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeny and the team at VNDS - they are rock stars and I feel so fortunate to have worked with them. Once we receive photos, I will update my review.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Tina L

Jeny was by far the best vendor that we could have hired. Her creativity, ingenuity, thoughtfulness, and execution were unmatched and greatly appreciated. Every interaction we had was pleasant and left me feeling confident in my choice to pursue her services. Jeny helped more... Read More than any other vendor we hired to make a stressful endeavor seem manageable and enjoyable. Our garden themed/bohemian wedding felt like a day in a fairytale because of Jeny's unique vision. From start to finish, Jeny went above and beyond to make sure our wedding had the aesthetic we wanted, without breaking the bank. She surpassed our expectations, and her floral arrangements left me speechless. It would be a mistake on your part to not contact Jeny, especially if you're looking for arrangements that do not look like generic copies of one another, rather opting for a freshly picked from the garden feel.

2016-02-15T07:54:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tina! It was an honor and a joy serving you and Sean! You two were wonderful to work with! Thank you so much for entrusting us with the opportunity to develop and bring your vision to life! (And thanks for the bottle of Riesling!... Read Less Read More