Vitagliano Vineyards & Winery at Lake Oak Meadows

Temecula, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Happily Ever After Deserves a Magical Beginning!

Lake Oak Meadows specializes in being the perfect backdrop to your dream wedding! We are a a private wedding venue and winery with fully grown trees, mature grape vines and flowers throughout the property. Call us today for a tour!

Waterfront, Park, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

36101 Glenoaks Road, Temecula, CA (951) 676-6162

Fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Nellie Z

The property is just amazing and worked out for all of my hopes and dreams. The landscape was perfect and the atmosphere was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lathena W

The venue is gorgeous!!! breathtaking! And we're happy we went here. But there were few things that really bothered me just by principal and I don't personally believe is good business. My wedding was amazing, don't get me wrong! Everything was beautiful, the coordinator & staff... Read More were great and the DJ Mike was fantastic! But I was a bit annoyed because we had sent our friends who are getting married to them and they ended up booking their wedding for next Sept. But when they booked they were offered an additional hour ($900 value) for free. We were not offered that so naturally i called and asked for the same offer since we were already adding it to our contract and we were denied. Instead they've us the option for two other, lower priced add ons that I was not interested in at all. I just felt that was very unfair especially given the fact that the options were not add ons that we hadn't asked for. Rather that offering us additional lighting & whatever else it was, I feel like they should've given us the same incentive (extra hour) or waived one of the add ons that we HAD already signed up for. We paid the $900 for our extra hour and got free lighting that we didn't care to have while our friends got their hour for free...Whatever. Another thing that bothered me was that, they wouldn't give us a bottle of wine! I know it seems stupid, but when you're signing a 17k contract, you'd think they would be willing to pass you along a bottle to celebrate. Nope, they made us pay for the bottle at our contact signing. So I thought I'd try again for the actual wedding... for our ceremony celebration we nailed box shut with letters and 2 bottles of wine for our 10 & 20 year, and even though we paid for the open bar, they still charged us for both of the bottles! I mean it's only $50 a bottle and it really is not about the money. For me it's more about the principal of it all. You can't even offer a bottle of wine for the customers paying you nearly 20k AND referred you to make ANOTHER 20k?!? I've been in customer service 10+ years, and this seems pretty elementary to me. A little appreciation goes a long way! Any ways, that's all other than that everything was fantastic, the food was great and everyone keeps telling me that it was the best wedding food and most beautiful place ever!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Monica B

Extraordinary isn't even a good enough word to describe this amazing venue. We cannot be more happy with how smooth our big day and leading up to the big day went. Everyone at Lake Oak Meadows was so nice and such a big help with anything we needed. We have gotten so many... Read More compliments about how wonderful and beautiful everything at our wedding was. Would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a true fairytale wedding.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Only asset is the beautiful venue. Beyond that, customer service falls off a cliff. Business is more into making money than customer service, especially if they can make money from your misfortune. They tell you they work seamlessly with the caterer, but when you complain to... Read More either one, they bifurcate their responsibilities and blame each other. We had teenagers serving the guests, like Ronins without a leader. Working hard, but obviously on minimum wage and inexperienced. I tipped everyone including the kitchen staff twice the maximum amount suggested. Not their fault. In fact, the caterer actually shot back at me with an argumentative tone, as if the bad service was my fault !! The bride's mother didn't get her plate until 10 minutes after all the other 9 people on our table had received theirs. Never has a service oriented company talked to me like that. My credit card must have gone through! The venue's response email to any flexibility starts with "as per your contract". It's all about squeezing as much money out of you on this special occasion when you are vulnerable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kyle C

My wife and I recently got married at Lake Oak Meadows and couldn't be happier with our choice in venue. The ceremony and reception sites are beautiful and the staff went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. Another awesome feature is the groom's suite, all the... Read More guys were able to play pool before the ceremony. Definitely a perfect place for a wedding...highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristin P

I recently got married at Lake Oak Meadows and can't say enough wonderful things about the venue. It is beyond beautiful and the staff is amazing. From start to finish our wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My daughter got married at Lake Oak Meadows on 10/01/15 and we could not have been happier. The price was better than most in the area and the features were many. The water and fire in the lake was stunning and the peninsula where they got married was a unique backdrop. The... Read More staff was very helpful and our coordinator Angie was terrific. Do yourself a favor and check out this venue.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Janet E

My friend recently got married here and I was happily asked to be a part of her bridal party. First off, Lake Oak Meadows is a stunning venue. I couldn't believe how green and beautiful it was. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful with all our needs. We all had such a... Read More fun evening. I will never forget it!

Breathtaking Venue with Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My husband and I got married at LOM in September 2014. As soon as we stepped on the grounds we knew this was where we wanted to say our vows, this place is absolutely breathtaking!!! The wedding itself went off without a hitch, our wedding coordinator Angela did an absolute... Read More amazing job and nailed every detail. The entire staff at LOM were extremely helpful and did everything they could to meet our needs that day and the days leading up. There is no place more beautiful than Lake Oak Meadows.

Amazing Location!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

This venue was the beautiful site of my sister's wedding. Everything was so spectacular and I can't believe how smoothly everything went. The event staff, caterers, and wedding coordinator were all amazing and professional. I would highly recommend Lake Oak Meadows. I don't... Read More think you will find a prettier venue in all of Temecula Wine Country.

Perfect Day, Incredible Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My husband and I got married at Lake Oak Meadows June 19, 2015. This venue is amazing!! We fell in love with it when we toured it, and it was everything we had hoped for on our wedding day. The bridal and groom suites are perfect for getting ready, and the bride and her... Read More bridesmaids get to arrive with plenty of time to get ready in leisure. It made for a very relaxing and fun start to such a big day! After we arrived, we didn't have to worry about a thing. The coordinator communicates with the rest of the staff at the venue, and keeps things running smoothly. The catering company this venue works with was WONDERFUL (I recommend a tasting... it is so fun!) and the food was great. We opted for the open bar, and our guests really enjoyed that. The DJ, Mike Shroyer, is great and kept the party fun. He is truly gifted at what he does, and you will not be disappointed. Lastly, we were so happy with the atmosphere and ambiance this venue allowed us and our guests to enjoy. The landscaping is flawless, and the natural beauty of the venue allows for a fairy tale like surrounding, which really comes across through photos. The lake and fountains light up when the sun goes down, and it makes for a very romantic setting. We were so pleased with Lake Oak Meadows, and feel lucky it was our wedding venue.! You get alot for what you pay for! I highly recommend it.

Great place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Went to a friends wedding at Lake Oak Meadows a few weeks ago and this place is fantastic! The place is beautiful, the food was great, and the staff was friendly. Highly recommended!

Wonderful Venue!

Beautiful Day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

It was such a pleasure to have our wedding at Lake oak meadows. The staff was so easy to work with and kept in constant contact with me. The entire day ran so smoothly. To be able to arrive at one location and have everything from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to... Read More honeymoon suite in the same place saves so much time for your program. I highly recommend the horse and carriage for an entrance. Our guests still can't stop talking about the wedding and how amazing everything was...especially the food. Thank you so much to the entire LOM staff and Angela our coordinator. It was a perfect day.

Lake Oak Meadows Review

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Bennsey J

This venue is STUNNING. All of the guests were raving about the scenery and upkeep of the venue. The fire pits were charming, and the ceremony site was gorgeous. My only comment about the site - the dance floor is awkwardly positioned, though I understand that it was built that... Read More way for noise regulations in the area. The Lake Oak Meadows staff were kind, though my Venue Coordinator changed three different times during wedding planning. This was very frustrating, as the second and third replacements would e-mail me the same thing each time they introduced themselves to me. This made me think that no one was taking the time to even look at my file.

Amazing day, with minor hitches!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Crystal S

My husband and I got married at Lake Oak in March, and oh my gosh, we were blown away in amazement! From the day we booked our venue, to the day of our wedding, we really felt like royalty. Pros: Hayley Radford was AMAZING. I am personally a wedding coordinator, and... Read More cannot even begin to speak highly enough about Hayley. She made me feel 100% at ease the entire time. Let me tell you, working in the industry, I am very picky and know what to expect and am constantly in control over every detail over others weddings. Hayley had us at ease the entire time! We never once had to worry about any details. Price/Value is unbelievable. I cannot even count the amount of people who raved over our beautiful venue! It truly was a fairy tale! Cons: It does take a while to get ahold of people at times in the venue. Additionally, I had asked since we were short of our guest count if we could receive a couple complimentary heaters... I understand that we were short on our guest count, but due to the amount of business being brought in, I figured it would be a nice courtesy. Granted, if this had occurred, it would have been icing on the cake. We certainly were not expecting , nor entitled to this, but it would have been nice had it occurred.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 kelly c

When looking for the perfect wedding location, the photos online of this site were amazing that I saw online. Seeing it in person made us book this place instantly. The staff is extremely friendly, the winery is gorgeous with many beautiful locations to take priceless photos,... Read More and the wine is delicious! All of our guests said they believed our wedding was the most beautiful they had seen and the grounds are large enough where guests can choose to sit in the courtyard, stroll the grounds, sit by a fire pit, or dance on the dance floor! No regrets whatsoever in choosing this location! It was affordable, with monthly installments, and staff were available always with any questions we had, up until the day before the wedding! The only con I would say is that drinks ended at 9:30 (Temecula law) and the music was turned down earlier than we would have liked (also Temecula law). Even with these cons, still wouldn't have chosen any other location elsewhere! You won't be disappointed in the least bit. Definitely recommend!!!!!

A few hiccups but definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Kelsey H

Lake Oak Meadows is a beautiful wedding venue. No doubt about it. One look at the place and I fell in love with it. Both the ceremony and reception are held outside in the most beautiful setting. Just perfect! My husband and I got married there in May. It was such a beautiful... Read More day and our wedding was absolutely perfect. The caterer, Temecula Catering, is provided for you. The food was delicious and everyone we spoke with at the company was so friendly, helpful, and great to work with. We were very happy with them. The DJ (also provided for you) is Mike from Good Times Entertainment. He was also really great to work with. Definitely knows what he's doing and kept our guests dancing throughout the night. However, the employees at LOM are difficult to get in contact with. They aren't great about returning phone calls or emails. All of the women were very friendly and accommodating when I drove the 45 minutes to visit them at the office (the only guaranteed way to get your questions answered). Luckily, our wedding was primarily DIY, low-key, and just very casual. Having said that, I didn't have TOO many questions or issues that made the delayed/lack of response from the venue unbearable. If you are planning on having a large, very detailed wedding where you will need a lot of contact with the venue working out details, etc., I could see this place just driving you crazy. We had a few hiccups with the venue throughout our wedding planning but the few headaches were definitely worth it in the end. Our day was perfect...I wouldn't have changed a thing.

SPECTACULAR!!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Alyson

This is the BEST place to get married! The staff is so great, and they pay attention to every detail. Your wedding goes so perfectly, without any hiccups. Not to mention how beautiful it this place is. Every guest at my wedding loved the whole experience of the venue, they... Read More thought it was so awesome at the end of the night to hang out at the fire rings. The price is great for what you get at Lake Oak Meadows. The experience of your wedding is something to remember for a life time!!!

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Evelyn M

Pictures don't serve this place any justice!! It's takes little to nothing to dress this place up. There is beautiful landscapes around every corner with no decorating required!! Great for a budget wedding!! We looked at several venues and nothing came close to the value and... Read More appearance of Lake Oak Meadows. I love there stress free package which includes Catering Services, Dj services, Bar Services, services for seating, lighting and linens as well as a day of wedding coordinator! We used Lenah and she was nothing short of amazing!!! Our day went off without a hitch!!! I have absolutely NO REGRETS and could not have imagined having my wedding anywhere else. This was literally a dream location!!! Our guests say it was one of theist beautiful wedding venues they have ever been too. More pro's..... Bridal suite is available up to 6 hrs prior to wedding and grooms suite has couch, bar and pool table!! We had an amazing experience and used there preferred vendor 'truly madly sweetly' for our desserts. I can't say enough about them. I had 104 guests and there was plenty of room with more to spare. Amazing amazing amazing :) we had a September 2nd wedding with low 90 weather and it was so beautiful with all the trees and afternoon breeze that comes through!!

Lake Oak Meadows=Perfection

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Sarah D

This place sometimes seemed bad at communicating with me quickly. But the end result was pure perfection. Everything went so smoothly. Everything looked gorgeous! It truly was like a fairytale! My advice: be persistent in the things you want!

Fairy Tale Wedding Venue/Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 natalie m

This venue was beyond amazing as far as ambiance. If you are looking for fairy tale this is the place to go, HOWEVER, don't expect to receive phone calls back in a timely manner and make sure that you have proof that they have documented all important details. We adamantly... Read More expressed that we did not want hard alcohol sold at the bar and, yet, the day of the wedding hard alcohol was present. We didn't know this until the next, when a family informed us. The venue says that they have no record of us telling them that we did not want hard alcohol, in spite of the numerous conversations that did indeed occur regarding this topic. Customer service is not their forte.

Okay

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Soila B

Thrutfully, when I first booked this place, I was so excited. The Place is Gorgeous! However, in the 2 years I was engaged, they went through so many staff changes. Everytime I called to make a payment or for an update, I was speaking to someone new. I booked this venue almost... Read More 2 years in advance.. then, my wedding date got postponed and I gave them almost 1 year in a half notice asking to have my date changed and they still charged me a cacellation fee, which I thought was absolutely ridiculous! I was doing ceremony only, so it wasnt like they already had that date booked or they missed out on anything. I understand I was a ceremony only, but it seemed they didnt care about my event as much as the Evening wedding right after me. I was a client too and paid in full! The Day of was terrible. I was told a golf cart would pick me and my father and drive us up the hill, as my guests were arriving, however, that didnt happen. They were to busy with the other wedding, which wasnt set to start until 5:00, (mine was at 2:00)So needless to say I had to walk all the way up the hill and basically greet my guests as they were arriving.. Not at all how I wanted this to go! Wasnt very happy with their customer service. I guess that's what I get for booking ceremony only. Summation: Place is Gorgeous!Customer Service: TERRIBLE!

Pretty venue, but restricted with DJ & caterer

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Vinca W

very pretty venue, you have it for to your own party for the whole day; good communication of venue personnel with me throughout the planning process. i liked how they included the wedding coordinator with the package. however, you are not able to bring your own dj or caterer.