Vitagliano Vineyards & Winery at Lake Oak Meadows

Temecula, CA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Happily Ever After Deserves a Magical Beginning!

Lake Oak Meadows specializes in being the perfect backdrop to your dream wedding! We are a a private wedding venue and winery with fully grown trees, mature grape vines and flowers throughout the property. Call us today for a tour!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Botanic Garden/Park, Unusual/Alternative, Vineyard

36101 Glenoaks Road, Temecula, CA

SPECTACULAR!!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Alyson

This is the BEST place to get married! The staff is so great, and they pay attention to every detail. Your wedding goes so perfectly, without any hiccups. Not to mention how beautiful it this place is. Every guest at my wedding loved the whole experience of the venue, they thought it was so awesome at the end of the night to hang out at the fire rings. The price is great for what you get at Lake Oak Meadows. The experience of your wedding is something to remember for a life time!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 kelly c

When looking for the perfect wedding location, the photos online of this site were amazing that I saw online. Seeing it in person made us book this place instantly. The staff is extremely friendly, the winery is gorgeous with many beautiful locations to take priceless photos, and the wine is delicious! All of our guests said they believed our wedding was the most beautiful they had seen and the grounds are large enough where guests can choose to sit in the courtyard, stroll the grounds, sit by a fire pit, or dance on the dance floor! No regrets whatsoever in choosing this location! It was affordable, with monthly installments, and staff were available always with any questions we had, up until the day before the wedding! The only con I would say is that drinks ended at 9:30 (Temecula law) and the music was turned down earlier than we would have liked (also Temecula law). Even with these cons, still wouldn't have chosen any other location elsewhere! You won't be disappointed in the least bit. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Lake Oak Meadows=Perfection

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Sarah D

This place sometimes seemed bad at communicating with me quickly. But the end result was pure perfection. Everything went so smoothly. Everything looked gorgeous! It truly was like a fairytale! My advice: be persistent in the things you want!

A few hiccups but definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Kelsey H

Lake Oak Meadows is a beautiful wedding venue. No doubt about it. One look at the place and I fell in love with it. Both the ceremony and reception are held outside in the most beautiful setting. Just perfect! My husband and I got married there in May. It was such a beautiful day and our wedding was absolutely perfect. The caterer, Temecula Catering, is provided for you. The food was delicious and everyone we spoke with at the company was so friendly, helpful, and great to work with. We were very happy with them. The DJ (also provided for you) is Mike from Good Times Entertainment. He was also really great to work with. Definitely knows what he's doing and kept our guests dancing throughout the night. However, the employees at LOM are difficult to get in contact with. They aren't great about returning phone calls or emails. All of the women were very friendly and accommodating when I drove the 45 minutes to visit them at the office (the only guaranteed way to get your questions answered). Luckily, our wedding was primarily DIY, low-key, and just very casual. Having said that, I didn't have TOO many questions or issues that made the delayed/lack of response from the venue unbearable. If you are planning on having a large, very detailed wedding where you will need a lot of contact with the venue working out details, etc., I could see this place just driving you crazy. We had a few hiccups with the venue throughout our wedding planning but the few headaches were definitely worth it in the end. Our day was perfect...I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Tracie O

From the first time I stepped onto this venue I feel in love with it. And not to mention every other time I would visit this place. Although they went through some changes towards the end things turned out ok. The dance floor was not what I expected, but it worked. We had great September weather. The girls there were somewhat helpful, but not always. They offer a great payment plan, instead of a giant payment. The sound system had improved GREATLY from other reviews I have read about. The grounds are beautifully kept. My only problem was the cobble stone around the venue. Not heel friendly. Got nothing but compliments about my wedding. The food for the next morning, not so good! The new honeymoon suite is beautiful and very convenient. A little over priced and I did not like the fact that the staff stayed so long after the reception. We felt as if we couldn't enjoy our alone time in the jacuzzi with people walking around. Overall great time and wedding! Would recommend to other future brides

TO Vitagliano Vineyards & Winery at Lake Oak Meadows