It's About Sharing Your Story For Generations

Its the day you have been dreaming of since you were a little girl. Its the day he has been dreaming of since he met you This special day deserves only the very best. Your images are what is going to be handed down from generation to generation. Family owned and operated, Vital Image is the Premier Wedding Studio in Wisconsin.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

W182S8363 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI Wisconsin, Illinois and International Weddings (262) 292-9000

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Julie G

Words can not express the gratitude for Rich, Trish and their entire team entering our lives for our wedding. They were beyond amazing. From the moment we entered their studio (where they stayed late for us to have an appointment), they were above and beyond all of the other... Read More introductions we have had with numerous other photographers. They offer a WIDE range of other services, not just photography. Their prices were lower than a lot of others we interviewed (6 in total). From the planning process they worked with us and pulled all of our ideas and other vendors and just...everything together. Stress free and done they way we wanted. NOW! lets talk about the wedding day. THE BEST! The Best. Let me put this into perspective. During portraits, my wife's bouquet broke, Rich was calling out names for portraits, while on the phone with our florist to meet us at our next location, while taking pictures. Next, Someone stepped on my wife's train and it ripped, Rich pulled her outside the ceremony (discretely) and was on the floor with a needle and thread fixing the dress. He was ever-present, without being present at all. He was coordinating everything without getting in the way of the special moments we and our family shared. He and his team were perfect. That is the only word that works. Perfect. What other photographers do that??? None. Vital Image sets themselves apart. Their pictures are beautiful, their staff is amazing, they go far above and beyond any of my expectations for a wedding photographer. We were blessed to have chosen Rich and his team to do our wedding, we didn't know it when we signed the contract with Vital Image, but we do now. Save your self the aggravation of going elsewhere and book them. Its a no-brainer

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Where to start with Trish? First and foremost, she is a beautiful person and an absolute joy to work with. She is the perfect balance of delightful and directive – which comes in handy when trying to wrangle a giddy wedding party. As a type A bride (I’ll admit it), I knew... Read More my photographer had to be someone I could rely on and someone I trusted. Trish blew our expectations out of the water from day one. Not only was she easy to get ahold of and flexible, but she made us feel like family. I could call her, text her or email her and she’d always shoot back a response with a smile. We used Trish for our engagement pictures, bridal boudoir and wedding day. She took the time to get to know us and tailored each experience to us as a couple. She made sure we had fun during the engagement shoot and made me feel beyond sexy for the boudoir session. By the time the wedding came around, it was like having another friend tagging along (one with great photography skills!). She knew what poses suited us bet, she had insight on our friends and family and she knew how to make us laugh. In the end, the pictures turned out amazing. She captured so many timeless moments that I am proud to share with our loved ones. She did not miss a single beat that day and even managed to fit in all of my request. Would I recommend her – HANDS DOWN! In fact, my sister-in-law will be using them in June and I cannot wait to spend another wonderful day with Trish!

We love you Rich!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

Vital Image has been such a phenomenal company to work with! I cannot say enough good things about them. When I first started my search for a photographer for our wedding, I sent out emails to a bunch of people. Rich was the first person to respond and one of few that responded... Read More at all. He left me his number and I gave him a call, however he was busy at the time (totally understandable), but he still took the time to give me a call back, apologize, and let me know a time he would call back. Now where do you get that kind of customer service?! When he called back, he took the time to talk with me and about what I was looking for along with giving me a ton of information on his company. I was very impressed. And he truly seemed to have listened to everything I said which meant a lot to me. He scheduled us to come into his office a couple weeks later and to say we were impressed would be an understatement! He went over everything with us that he would be providing for us like hair and make-up, two photographers, a videographer, a photo booth and our DJ. But what he provided so much more than just that. He was basically our wedding planner, there to help with just about everything. Anytime I had a question or needed help with anything, his staff was there to help. They were absolutely amazing. Wedding day went off phenomenally, even with the bitter cold weather we had. Our family and friends loved him and his staff and we just felt so honored to have him there. Having both Rich and Larry there to photographer the wedding was such a wonderful perk. Larry was able to take pictures while my husband and his groomsmen got ready while Rich was able to photograph myself and bridesmaids. They got pictures from so many different angles and even had some go pros set up during the ceremony! Ryan, our videographer, was amazing as well. The duo of him and Rich provided lots of laughs throughout the day! Our DJs Kari and Robert were by far the best I've ever seen! They were married and had such a blast which brought such a positive energy to the dance floor. The day went perfectly with Vital Image. But it didn't stop there. After our wedding we headed to Florida for our honeymoon where we were going to visit my husbands best friend (his grandpa). He was unable to make it to the wedding because he wasn't feeling well, but until we got to Florida, we didn't know the extent of it. We found out when we landed he cancer and after going threw a round of chemo he got much worse and they weren't sure he's even make it threw the week. I called over to vital image to see if there was any way they could have a few pictures sent to us early so he could see them and without hesitation, they had them sent over within a day. My husbands grandpa ended up passing two days after we came home from Florida, and I don't think vital image will ever be able to understand how much it meant to us what they did for us. Just because our wedding was over, our relationship with them didn't end. They have still been there to answer any question we've had and they got our pictures to us within a month! We absolutely loved everyone at Vital Image! Thank you for everything you guys did for us!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Melissa W

Rich was so easy to work with and very flexible with our crazy work schedules! He made the entire experience enjoyable and knew how to make us feel comfortable. I highly recommend Vital Image to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017

These guys made our wedding! Rich, Ashley, Kevin, Kerri and Robert were absolutely amazing. All of our guests are still talking about how great they were and how much fun they made it. Where do I start with the pictures? I was crying when I saw them. They made us look so... Read More amazing, so beautiful it was just what I was looking for. I can not thank them enough and recommend them to everyone.

2017-04-03T13:15:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing our team to be a such a big part of your special day. It was our pleasure. You were so beautiful and your images are stunning. Congrats and keep in touch!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Makayla J

Trish is absolutely incredible! My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Trish for our engagement photos and they turned out perfect. She was a real trooper too because I wanted outdoor engagement pictures in December and it was extremely cold that day. She made sure... Read More that we weren't too cold and didn't look frozen in any of our pictures and did it with a smile on her face even though I'm sure she was freezing too! I was so impressed with the turn around time for our pictures too. She emailed me the link to our pictures in just over 24hrs as well as access to an app with the pictures too which is super convenient. Trish is so fun to work with, does beautiful work, and I'm very excited to work with her again for our wedding day this March!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kyla S

We used Vital Image for photography, videography, DJ and photo booth. They are so professional, great at what they do, and we loved that everything we needed was at one place. Seth was our lead photographer and he is so much more than a photographer. He truly made our wedding... Read More day. I would highly recommend Vital Image to anybody looking for a one stop shop who is great at what they do-weddings! My only complaint would be that it is taking so long to get our wedding video back, I'm getting impatient but I also understand the amount of time and effort that is being given to edit it and make it perfect for us!

2017-04-03T13:11:01 Response from the vendor

We LOVED the opportunity to be a part of your special day. You two are an amazing and HILARIOUS couple. Your wedding video was one of our favorites to work on which is why it took longer to edit. We wanted it to be perfect!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Jessica T

We used Vital Image for our wedding photography. They customized a package for us which allowed us to get exactly what we wanted. This package included 2 photographers for our day. I met with one of the photographers prior to the wedding (the "main" photographer) where we... Read More went over details. I was told what I needed to do to prepare for the wedding and we walked through the whole day, step by step. The day of the wedding, the photographers did arrive 30 minutes late (although they did stay later without charging us). I was under the impression from our conversations that the photographers were to split up between the groomsmen and bridesmaids before the wedding, however the photographers remained together the whole time. It appeared as though one photographer was being trained by the other for portraits - which I was later informed was not the case, but I did have many of my bridal party members asking me questions about the situation. There was an incident when the main photographer locked her keys in the car and her husband had to drive out to help get the car open. I understand mistakes happen, but it was upsetting that the company did not reach out to me to apologize or clarify the situation after the wedding. I did not receive any follow up after the wedding, so after 20 days, reached out to the company to inquire the status of our photos. After I made contact, I received a link to the online gallery. The online gallery was really convenient and easy. The company does give you every photo they take, so we got a ton of photos and overall, we received quite a few that we did like. UPDATE: After posting this review initially, I received a phone call from Vital Image's owner wanting to discuss our wedding day. He did apologize for the photographer's arriving late and noted that typically they do follow up and that there was a glitch in the system that he was going to look into to find out why I did not receive any contact following the wedding. He also was willing to work with us to make up for the issues we had experienced. Overall, we did get some great photos of our day and despite some issues and it has been appreciated that the owner of the company is striving to make the experience working with Vital Image a good one.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Alyssa V

Seth is absolutely fantastic and an amazing photographer! A great friend recommended Vital Images and I am sooo happy we went with them! I can't wait for our wedding!

2016-11-30T15:25:42 Response from the vendor

We love referrals, thank you to your friend! Seth is looking forward to your Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Brandon H

Vital image is the easiest company for one stop shop wedding needs. They made the experience so fun and easy. There was no stress when the day came because I knew they had everything covered. It was nice to be able to do monthly payments to help take care of the cost. Having... Read More vital image all paid off 90 days prior was a weight lifted off my shoulders. Everyone at vital image is so personable and nice and were easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about the company and people there. Thanks to Seth,Bonnie for the great photos you took of me and my beautiful bride and Bill for the awesome dj skills and Kevin for the videography. I can't thank you guys enough for everything! I would recommend vital image to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jaclyn F

Almost every little girl dreams about the day when she will be married, I was no different. The only difference being I decided to wait I did not get married. I did not get married in my 20s or in my 30s or even in my 40s as a matter fact. As the years roll through and you hear... Read More your friends and family tell stories of the "process" of wedding planning I became more and more fearful. However my day came I got engaged!! That when I started what I thought was going to be a very strenuous, chaotic and downright no fun planning part of my wedding. Until... I found vital image! They are in all in one company. I got to seamlessly and effortlessly plan out not only my dream wedding but they made memories and heirlooms for generations to come. They make you feel so comfortable while going through the planning phases I genuinely felt they were part of my wedding party not just a vendor. I don't just recommend vital image I believe they are the only choice when planning your wedding. They have the best photographers, videographers, and DJs.

2016-11-14T14:37:10 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! We try to be there every step of the way through the whole wedding planning process. We want couples to love us, and not be the vendor they cant recommend to their family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kelly G

Some how we were lucky enough to be able to have Rich as our photographer and let's just say he does not disappoint! He is amazingly easy to get along with and talk to and his work is by far more than I ever expected to receive!!! Very excited to see the rest of what is in store... Read More for us while working with Rich!

2016-11-04T12:40:38 Response from the vendor

Rich and disappointment are never words that go together in a sentence! So glad you had such a great time working with Rich!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nissa A

I just had Donna from Vital Image take our engagement pictures. We went to Grant Park and had such beautiful fall scenery! My fiance and I have never had professional couples pictures taken before so needless to say, we were a little nervous! Donna was so good at making us... Read More feel comfortable and getting us laughing. She was full of compliments and truly made me feel beautiful! She sent us some 'sneak peaks' the morning after our session that were amazing and now I'm SO excited to see the rest! Donna is also going to be the lead photographer for our wedding next October and I'm thrilled to get to work with someone who already has experience working with us!

2016-10-27T10:23:10 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that you enjoyed your engagement session with Donna! She is equally excited to work with you next October for you big day!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Margaret M

Our pictures are beautiful! Trish took charge and posed us all and found the best shots. We have memories that will last us a lifetime. Very professional, very good eye, beautiful pictures for my family to cherish.

2016-11-08T14:14:17 Response from the vendor

Awe, thats wonderful to hear!! Trish still talks about how amazing your wedding was, and how your guests were so much fun to be around! Many years of happiness to you and your husband!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jess K

Larry was our photographer and he was great! His wife was his assistant she was equally amazing! She helped with making sure my dress zipper (it was very tight) and helped with communication she was great! Larry had amazing ideas for shots. My husband and I were extremely happy... Read More with him!

2016-11-08T14:18:51 Response from the vendor

Having a husband and wife photography team can be pretty amazing! We are so happy that you love your pictures!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Stacey G

We used Vital Image for everything for our wedding and they really came through for us on our special day. Vital Image was responsible for the photography, videography and DJ services at our wedding. Larry was our photographer. Him his assistant were awesome. They took tons... Read More of pictures in all different poses and they even took our T-Rex picture that was a must for me and my husband. They stayed past their necessary time to take some really cool pictures at night time. Our videographer was equally as good. He took tons of video, did a cool interview with each of us before our wedding started and we can’t wait to get our video compilation. Paul was an amazing DJ. He had to do three different set-ups but he had everything set up & ready to go when we needed it. He played all of the songs that we wanted and threw in some of his own. He kept the party going and brought everyone on the dance floor. Everyone from Vital Image worked so hard on our wedding day to make sure everything went perfect. The entire team from Vital Image was great and we couldn’t have asked for more on our wedding day. Getting all of these services from one company makes everything seamless and they work great together as team to make sure everything goes as planned. Go with Vital Image for all your wedding needs and you will not be disappointed, don’t deal with the hassle of coordinating multiple vendors. This company does it all and does it well.

2016-09-21T09:28:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We do have a pretty great job, we love what we do and it really does show the day of for our couples! I am so happy for you and your new husband, I cant wait for you to get your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Liz V

We used Vital Image for our photography, videography, photo booth, DJ, party bus (for the bridal party), and shuttle (to take guests too and from the hotel) and I have to say they were absolutely amazing to work with in every area for all of them have been great. I could not... Read More have asked for anything better in any of the areas, they were absolutely fantastic and they have really great pricing; we couldn't be happier :)

2016-09-13T09:35:59 Response from the vendor

That is AWESOME! I am so happy that you had a great time and are so happy with us! We love hearing this, it never gets old!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lina S

Vital Image did an amazing job with taking and editing our wedding photos! We love them, and we both can't believe how awesome the pictures look. I would definitely recommend Vital Image to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

2016-09-06T10:28:35 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that you and your guests enjoyed the Photo Booth!!! It is so nice to have the scrap book for you to look back on, in those crazy photo booth props, and to be able to read everyone's note to you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Alejandra B

We got married on July 3, 2016 and Trish and her team were awesome!!! We had Trish shoot our Engagement Photos and we loved her job that we made sure we had her reserved for our wedding day. She was awesome to work with and had us laughing the whole time. She was like our... Read More wedding planner the day of our wedding and made sure that everything ran smooth with no hiccups. We received the photos and they are amazing!!! Even our guests loved Trish that they continue to ask for her business card/information because they want to use her for any future events.

2016-09-01T15:04:03 Response from the vendor

Trish was so happy when she read this! She had so much fun at your wedding, still is talking about it today! We are so glad you had such a great day and are loving your pictures!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Hannah G

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with the Vital Image team. We initially chose Vital Image because we could get so many items done on our check list in one place. We used DJ (we had Scott), photography, save the dates/thank you cards, hair and makeup package, and party... Read More bus; little did we know that we would get so much more than just a "one stop shop". We had Trish for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and could not have been more happy with her. She was the exact personality we needed to get things done, on time, and the way they were supposed to be done. Her personality meshed with mine and my husband's so well, on top of my bridal party, so pictures were a blast. The party bus was great, hair and makeup team were AMAZING, and Scott, the DJ was fantastic! There was never a time when there were not people out on the dance floor, and he was constantly changing the music up to match the personalities on the dance floor- we had so many compliments on the Vital Image team! We can't thank Trish and Vital Image enough for making our day be everything that we had envisioned it to be in a year of planning. If we had to do it all over, we would choose Vital Image all over again.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Tori B

We had photography, video montage, DJ and photo booth through Vital Image, and overall we couldn't be happier with our decision to book with them. -Tasha was amazing at coordinating details and very quick at responding to e-mails. As a bride, what more could you want?!... Read More -Photobooth: We just did two hours and everybody loved it and had a blast. The person manning the booth was very professional and polite. All of our guests raved about it and the album we received of all the pictures afterwards makes me laugh every time. I will cherish those pictures forever. -Videographer: We haven't seen the video yet, but he used a lot of cool things like a drone and go pros! So cool! -DJ: Bill was good! Wished he would have played more country music that was on our list, but overall good. He played later than midnight (which is what time we had him to) so that was a real treat! He definitely kept the party going, but we were disappointed he did not play all the songs on our "must play" list. HOWEVER, he did play every song we went up and requested day of. -Photographer: I can't stress enough how amazing Seth was. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. He was not controlling...he let us guide him when there were pictures we wanted. He was creative, took some really cool shots. Love so many of the pictures and he did an amazing job of capturing the whole day. When we look through the pictures, we relive the day because every moment was captured. Not only were his photographs amazing, but he is such a good person. As the bride, he really helped calm my nerves, held my lipstick and was very careful and considerate of my flowers, veil, etc. Vital Image has great prices and delivered great quality. Highly recommend. They also planned the timeline of our wedding day and helped make our day seamless and perfect.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Michelle D

Absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend this company enough. Seriously everything was perfect and our day would not have been complete without Vital Image running the show!! I had zero fears going in to the day because of how amazing and responsive the staff had been from the... Read More start and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I am not exaggerating, everyone was asking who our photographer was and commenting on how amazing he was, and we haven’t even seen a single picture yet!! (We just got married two days ago, it's not because they're slow, it's because I couldn't wait to write this review!) That was all strictly based on Rich’s amazing personality and ability to get people to cooperate. I don't even need to see the pictures because from the sneak peeks Rich showed me on the day of I know they are going to be amazing. I could go on and on but I’m still sure I’d feel like it wasn’t enough praise!! Honestly, there is no question, you should hire Vital Image. They are now our photographer, videographer and DJ's for life.

2016-09-01T15:22:07 Response from the vendor

That is so awesome! I am so happy that you had the perfect day! Rich loves to give out his sneak peaks throughout the day just to keep you excited! I hope that you are enjoying married life! I cant wait until you can see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kayla F

We went for our engagement session with Trish and we had an absolute blast. Our photos are already back to us in less than 24 hours! We are so in love with them and cannot wait for our wedding photos! Trish made the session very relaxed and comfortable. I never felt awkward or... Read More forcing posing!We made the best decision going with vital image for our photography.

2016-09-01T15:34:24 Response from the vendor

Isn't it so exciting getting your pictures back the next day!! Glad you had a good time with Trish, she is looking forward to your wedding next year!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Caitlin C

Thank you Rich for making us feel comfortable during our engagement session! We had a blast with you, your work is amazing. We can't wait to see it!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Kim K

Vital Image is the real deal. Our photographer, Tom, did an unbelievable job at capturing our big day! I'm so impressed with how quickly he caught on to our personalities and made the day go smoothly! He went up and beyond our expectations and met with us 2 weeks before the... Read More wedding to see all of our picture locations! He didn't need to do that but he was determined to get everything we wanted and dreamed of (which we got!)! My family was so impressed with how stealthily he was during the ceremony that they didn't even notice him! How often can you say you didn't notice the photographer throughout the ceremony? The best part following our wedding, we had pictures 20 days later! Unlike other companies we didn't get 4-5 sneak peaks...we got 200+. And not to mention Trish and Rich were huge helps throughout the whole process! They answered every question and concern we had, they even planned out our wedding day to the minute (which I personally loved!). Not only are they amazing at photography but they are a one stop shop for weddings! We also booked our party bus and hair/make up through them! WOW! The party bus was unreal! Our wedding party had a blast pre-gaming for the reception on the bus! Rich was 100% right when he says keeping the wedding party on the bus gets the party going! The hair/make up was so relaxing because they came to us! We were able to relax and take our time that day knowing they were coming to our hotel room to get us ready. Vital Image is worth every penny. They are a fair price for brides on a budget!

Meet The Coordinator

Tasha and Erikia

Tasha and Erikia have always had a passion for weddings and planning since a young age. Both knew growing up that their dreams would take them into the world of weddings. “As a family owned and run business we take great pride in every wedding we are honored to be part of. I would love to talk with you about your big day and show you just what options are available to make your dream wedding come true!”.