VITAL IMAGE - Photography

Milwaukee Wisconsin, Illinois and International Wedding

When Now Needs to Last Forever

From your Engagement Session to your Wedding Day, Vital Image will deliver the absolute best experience to you and your guests. Wedding Coordinators that work with you to just make sure your day goes smoothly, plan everything from your colors and linens on up, or somewhere in between. DJs that keep your party going with your taste in music, and make sure everyone knows what is coming up next. Videographers that capture the moments you will want to relive. Cosmetologists that work with each bride to ensure your hair and make-up fit you and your preferences. And, of course, Photographers that are simply the best in the business! We aren't just a team, we are YOUR team.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

W182S8363 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI Milwaukee Wisconsin, Illinois and International Wedding (262) 292-9000

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kati B

We cannot say enough great things about Vital Image! Trish Henry was our photographer and she went above and beyond our expectations! Trish was well organized, detail oriented, and knew exactly what would look best in the pictures. She also helped make sure things ran smoothly,... Read More people were where they needed to be when they needed to be there, and even helped with the small details throughout the day. Trish really has a passion for what she does and you can clearly see that when working with her. Everything was perfect and we cannot wait to see our pictures!! Thank you so much for everything Trish!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sandra N

My daughter was married on Nov 18, 2017 in Lake Geneva, and Vital Image was amazing. We purchased a package that included Ashley and Trish as the photographers, Bill as the DJ, Sam as the videographer, and the ever-popular Photo Booth. Everyone was customer-service focused,... Read More professional and FUN from our planning sessions to the end of the reception. Bill, the DJ, was entertaining, engaged the crowd from the start and had everyone on the dance floor. I can't say enough about Vital Image's Team and Services. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alexis J

This company is a true full service. With customer service at its prime. We had Rich and his wife Trish for our photographers and wow are they a dynamic duo. We had some unforseen issues with photo locations but they were calm and cool and had great backup plans. From what we... Read More have seen from preview photos, even unedited, completely stunning. They were great with our lost wedding party providing suggestions and direction. Rich had some awesome suggestions for final touches for our wedding including the garter toss which was such a hit. Erick was our DJ, professional, and motivating to our guests to get them out on the dance floor. We heard from multiple guests some of the best wedding music they have had. He is such a fun guy,could not go wrong. Andrew, was our videographer and definitely got some super cool shots. The team brought some go pros that we are so excited to see the outcomes of!! Overall, this was the best choice of our wedding experience and our day would have been so different without this team.

2017-09-06T10:51:26 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that your day was made easier by having Vital Image be a part of it! It makes all of our extra effort so much more worth it when we hear great reviews like this one! Congratulations again, our team loved working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Alyssa L

If you care about having the pictures you want please stay away. Our photos and poses were not what we asked for. I specifically said no pictures of my divorced parents together and yet they still took them together. My weight has been an issue which I discussed during... Read More engagement photos so I thought since we are paying over 5,000 the correct angles would make me appear slimmer. Honestly I looked 8 months pregnant and the cell phone pictures family members took turned out better. We had issues with video and that was the ONLY thing they actually attempted to change. We were basically told they won't do anything regarding pictures and thought that my husband and I were over it. How can you be over something that wasn't done professionally? We clearly expressed in detail what we wanted, and it was just overlooked. It left us feeling more upset. I don't think this company puts customers first at least not from our personal experience. Our pictures were sloppy, not centered, and our bridal party was switched and rearranged leaving girls in pictures without a partner it just looked so odd not artistic at all. I could go on and on and on but if any of you are interested in seeing our wedding photos I'd be glad to show you. A picture speaks louder than words. even our location

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Ryan and Kat H

Wedding photographs are one of the few things from the wedding that you’ll have forever and isn’t just a one day expense, so we knew we had to get this right. There are a lot of good photographers in the Milwaukee area, but don’t feel like you have to spend a fortune to get a... Read More good one. We chose Vital Image partly due to the very affordable price they offered, but we were extremely happy with the quality of photos we got, the customer service we received, and the other options they offered. They let us look at samples of photography and pick the style of photographer we liked best. We did engagement pictures with them as well which were very affordable and very well done. This also allowed us to get to know our photographer, Seth, ahead of time and build a relationship with him. Seth was great with our engagement pictures and really made us feel comfortable. We aren’t really a selfie/picture couple and feel awkward taking pictures, so the fact that Seth made us very comfortable is really saying something. He immediately showed us what the pictures were looking like during the shoot, asked for and took any feedback we gave him, took pics of any ideas we had, and gave us ideas we hadn’t thought of. He stayed until he was sure we got all the pictures we wanted. Seth also met with us a few weeks before the wedding to get the timeline down. We hadn’t really thought of any timeline so he helped us through what most people do and we used that timeline when other vendors needed it and it worked out great. The day of the wedding Seth was always on time and right where he needed to be. He fit right in with my guy friends and was able to joke around and make us laugh, and he made the girls feel comfortable as well. He got a bunch of good solo shots, groomsmen shots, bridesmaid shots, and group shots. He got a bunch of shots of our niece and nephew who were the flower girl and ring bearer. He was great at the posed shots as well as the candid shots. He seemed to get a photo of every couple that attended the wedding. It poured on our wedding day so we were concerned it would ruin the photos, but they all turned out great. He did whatever it took to get a good shot or angle, so much so we were worried about his safety at times. Our favorite pics were the ones at night where he got the rain drops and us in the foreground and the city scape in the background. He took every shot we wanted and made sure we had everything we needed before he left for the night. Would recommend anyone that books with Vital Image that they ask for Seth. The office customer service was also excellent. Any call or email I sent was promptly returned and they offered flexible payment options. We booked our party bus through them and they were exactly where they needed to be at exactly the time we asked. The bus had plenty of room for 16 people and the driver was professional and courteous. I shopped around for party busses and limos and they were the same price or better than everything offered in the area. They also offer photo booths, which we didn’t get because we needed to cut costs where possible, but when I shopped around the price they offered for the photo booth was also the same or better than what other were offering. I would recommend Seth and Vital Image to any of our friends getting married in the area.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Mikayla R

My husband and I got married 11/11/2017 at Celebrations on the River in La Crosse, WI. Tom was our photographer and he was absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend this company. He went above and beyond to make this day special for us from preparing everything well before to... Read More making things run smoothly throughout the day/night. We are very thankful that everything went so well on the photography/videography end. And they traveled 3 hours to our venue for us!

2017-12-11T09:28:18 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you loved your team! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Krystal K

We got married on Nov. 4th and the weather was looking really dreary. I never once felt concerned that we would miss out on great photos and I was right. Seth and Nick were our photographers for the day and they were both so fun and easy to work with. Seth also did our... Read More engagement session and those photos were wonderful as well. So far we have only seen the sneak peak but I can already tell that we are going to be in love and have a hard time choosing which we want printed! Seth and Nick were so creative and have a great eye for lighting and angels etc. These are the photos I get to look at and remember for the rest of my life and thanks to Vital Image they are memories that were beautifully captured.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Marly B

We were married September 16th 2017 at the Harley Museum in Milwaukee. We chose to use Vital images for our photographer and DJ. And what a great choice we made! The photographer ASHLEY was absolutely magnificent. She was a lot of fun to work with and our pictures turned out... Read More beautiful. Some of the shots she took are so unique. She really has an eye for what she does. The DJ was ERICK. He ran the ceremony like a professional and the reception could not have been any better. He always had the dance floor full and the people laughing. And EMMA at vital images was as kind and helpful as a person could be. She helped with every aspect and was always very patient. The only thing I would change would be I'd let them handle everything!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Dawn S

We were married at The Osthoff resort in Elkhart lake on Oct 14,2017. Larry was out photographer and his wife was his assistant. They were both wonderful!! We had a "close to home" destination wedding. We only had about 3 1/2 hours to travel there. We had been there a few times... Read More before and were very excited about our outdoor gazebo wedding. Well, it rained and rained and rained on our wedding day. It rained so much there was flooded parking lots and streets on our way home. So we did not get our outside wedding, but I have had a preview of Larry's photos from our day and they are simply beautiful. And he worked with us through the entire evening. He and his wife even watched the weather and ran us outside for some evening pics. Larry's wife also kept me company and helped me stay calm. I am.very very pleased with Larry and vital Image.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Brian J

My wife Kayla and I were married in August and had Seth as our photographer. Seth was absolutely incredible! He was knowledge, professional, and took amazing photos. We absolutely love to share our photos with others and brag about how good a job Seth did. He was so good one of... Read More our bridesmaid immediately booked him to do photos. Very happy with everything Seth did and with Vital Image. Definitely consider Vital Image.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mike W

Vital Image did our photography, DJ, and photobooth, and all turned out great. We had Ashley as our photographer and the pictures were amazing. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Geri Z

Unbelievable! The company as a whole was amazing to work with. Ashley and Sam were creative, fun and all around spectacular! My husband and I got a little sneak peak of a few pictures and can not wait to see our video & pictures! They were quick and efficient to make sure to... Read More capture the perfect moments. Whether it was the sunset or family moment yet conscious to return us to our party and guests quickly. We would highly recommend Vital Images to family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Megan F

We worked with Tom from Vital Image for our engagement pictures. He was very creative and made sure we got all of the pictures that we wanted. He even came up with some great ideas for photos for our wedding day! The photos were returned within a week or two of taking them! I... Read More would highly reccommend Vital Image and Tom specifically! :]

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Christine M

We had an amazing experience with our photographer, Ashley, for our September 2017 wedding. She ran our entire day without a hitch and she was more than just a photographer - she felt like our day of planner and let us know exactly where we needed to be at which times. Also,... Read More using Vital Image in general was great; their customer service is outstanding and their professionalism unprecedented. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Rachel K

We got married at Fox Brook Park on October 7th, Tom was our photographer and he was AMAZING. He took the photos we had requested, as well as went above and beyond by setting up some unique shots and some super cute shots that I never would have thought of. He really used his... Read More creativity to make the photos super special. I can't wait to see the final photos! He made us both extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot so we requested to have him on our wedding day- and both went amazingly well. I didn't even notice him during the ceremony! He was there on time, even stayed late to get a few extra shots. Everyone on the vital image team was easy to get hold of and they responded very promptly, which when you're a bride is so important and put my mind at ease knowing that everything would go smoothly the day of my wedding. I could not be more happy! Thank you Tom!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Michelle A

My husband and I got married in Wheeling, IL on July 15 and we are so happy we chose Vital Image to capture our day! Seth was our lead photographer and we couldn't be happier with him! Throughout the entire process (before, during and after) he was extremely responsive to any... Read More questions or recommendations I had. On the day of the wedding, he went above and beyond to get the best shots. He was friendly and comfortable to work with which made the day so much fun! He was also really good with my sometimes uncooperative flower girl :) The entire team we worked with, Seth, Leo, and Kevin, put in so much effort to make sure they captured our entire day! The pictures came back absolutely beautiful! We couldn't be happier! Also, Tasha was great to communicate with! She was responsive and very helpful! I would highly recommend going with Vital Image for your day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Elizabeth M

My husband and I got married September 22, 2017 in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. We had Vital Image as part of every aspect of our wedding and I could not be more pleased with the service. When I initially was inquiring about services, Tasha was extremely helpful and made sure that I... Read More was comfortable with all aspects of the services. She was extremely flexible and made sure that everything would fit what I had dreamed of. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Tasha was everything I could have ever wanted in a wedding coordinator. She was the most helpful person I have met and wanted to make sure that she was involved in all aspects of our wedding, not just making sure her team was in the right place at the right time. Tasha helped set up the ceremony space as well as the reception space, fielded any and all issues so I didn't have to hear about them, and ensured that our gifts were transported to our room safely before the night was over. I really couldn't have done the whole day without her! Nicholas photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding. You could tell that he really loved what he was doing and wanted to make your experience with him as special as the day was. The photos that we have received so far are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Nicholas was fun and easy to work with, even for my husband who does not love getting his picture taken! Paul, our DJ, was a hit and made sure to play everything that I had wanted to hear. He made the event enjoyable for guests of all ages. Our Photo Booth attendant, assistant photographer, and videographer all from Vital Image made our wedding truly an unbelievable experience. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone. They truly are top notch!

2017-10-19T17:03:35 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your wedding and are so happy that we were able to execute everything perfectly according to your specifications! Our entire team loves being a part of weddings and watching the beginnings of new families, and yours was definitely a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danielle C

Seth was our lead photographer and he did an amazing job! Not only were the photos breathtaking but he was such a pleasure to work with during the wedding! I would highly recommend Vital Image to any friends and family looking for a photographer. Also shout out to Tasha and... Read More others in the office for being so kinda and reliable.

2017-10-19T17:01:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Seth and Tasha were both honored to be able to help with your wedding day and keep everything running smoothly for you, while delivering the best product available!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Madison C

I worked with Nick and he was amazing! He was really attentive to making sure the shots were good and was willing to chat before the wedding even started. I was worried about rain on my wedding day, and Nick was able to come up with a few backup plans (that we thankfully didn't... Read More need) just in case! Nick was very laid back and up for whatever we wanted to do, even if that meant climbing aboard the party bus and hovering over a cooler to get some pictures and capture the bridal party on the bus. We absolutely LOVE our photos and working with Nick was great.

2017-10-19T17:04:28 Response from the vendor

Nick is still talking about your wedding and how much fun he had, including on the party bus! Congratulations again!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sarah M

Vital image dos a great job with our wedding photos. We had Seth and he was amazing!! He gave us everything we wanted and had a ton of great ideas. He managed to get every shot and but be inconspicuous at the same time. We would recommend him and Vital Image every time!!

2017-10-19T17:05:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the recommendation! We like to jokingly call our photographers ninja's because they manage to get a ton of images without anybody knowing they were anywhere near them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 jocelyn b

Let me start by saying that we were complete cheapies when it came to our wedding since we took the remember it’s one day approach. That being said, the three areas we agreed we would splurge on were photographer, DJ, and my dress, if needed. I knew I wanted Vital Image before... Read More we picked a date, so you can imagine my hurry to pick one to lock them in. Once we locked in our deposit (SUPER flexible payment plans by the way) it was time to pick our engagement pictures photographer, who they then told me would also do the wedding. After reading all the profiles, we decided let’s give Seth a try. We did not realize at that time that was going to end up the best investment we made of the entire wedding. For our engagement photos, he listened to some pretty quirky ideas (now looking back on it) and took it in stride and did them anyway, while also doing his thing to make us look fantastic. Mind you, he was also climbing trees amongst other things to get the right shot — if that’s not passion I don’t know what is. Okay fast forward to wedding day and the man was a superhero. I cannot tell you how stress free it was to have him as our photographer as well as how on top of his A game he was. He had to deal with some pretty not fun wind and rain for our field photography but it was all laughs. He was exceptional the entire day and always had a game plan. And although the sky did not cooperate for a sunset, he got an AWESOME storm cloud shot which we think is better anyway! We saw our sneak peek pictures and I cannot tell you the amount of people who asked who our photographer was. Worth every cent we spent, have zero regrets.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Marie G

We hired Vital Image for photography, video, DJ, and photobooth; the whole team worked together seamlessly. Tom Smith was our photographer. We met with Tom and Tasha months before the wedding to set up a schedule of the day, that schedule was given to the DJ who kept the... Read More festivities moving along on the wedding day. Which definitely let my husband and I enjoy our day worry free. Tom was great and had lots of great picture ideas. Guests at the wedding mentioned to us about how friendly he was and how he honestly seemed to be having a good time at the party as well. The pictures and video turned out wonderful. After the wedding, Tom submitted one to the Huffington Post (which was a great surprise to learn while we were on our honeymoon). I've recommended Vital Image to others planning a wedding because they really offer the complete package.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jazimine E

I hate that I have to give 3 stars, BUT we went through alot with this vendor. First, Donna was the original photographer for our engagement shoot. On occasion she was hard to reach and not too good about confirming times and dates when it came to scheduling the engagement... Read More shoot. Months after the shoot, I ended up calling Vital Image because we were 60 days out from the wedding and no one had been in touch with us about timeline or anything. That is when I found out we would be with Bonnie. Bonnie was absolutely awesome. Very creative and fun. She is the absolute only reason I hate I have to give 3 stars.

2017-10-19T17:09:50 Response from the vendor

We are sorry that there were frustrations with your originally assigned photographer, but we are so happy that we were able to resolve this for you and give you the amazing product that you hired us for to begin with on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Megan H

Trish was exceptional! She went above and beyond for us on our big day. We really appreciate all of her time and efforts! Megan and Mike

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jessica P

Jason and I got married on September 16th, 2017. Being that I am a photographer myself, photos of our wedding day we're really important to us. We chose Trish as our lead and Melody was with her. They BOTH did an amazing job. They made us laugh, have fun and kept us on time!... Read More Best vendor at our wedding. We also had Orlando as our DJ. He did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night long! We also had a photo booth. The only downfall is where we had to set up the booth. Not a ton of people knew it was there. I wish it would have been mentioned more throughout the night. Overall, Trish and the rest of the crew from Vital Image were phenomenal to work with! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!! Thanks again!! 😘

Meet The Coordinator

VI Coordinators

Tasha and Emma have always had a passion for weddings and planning since a young age. Both knew growing up that their dreams would take them into the world of weddings. Being photographers, Ashley & Trish also have a strong passion to help couples with anything they need to make their special day run smoothly. Together these women are unstoppable. “As a family owned and run business we take great pride in every wedding we are honored to be part of. We would love to talk with you about your big day and show you just what options are available to make your dream wedding come true!”.