VITAL IMAGE - Photography

Milwaukee Wisconsin, Illinois and International Wedding

When Now Needs to Last Forever

From your Engagement Session to your Wedding Day, Vital Image will deliver the absolute best experience to you and your guests. Wedding Coordinators that work with you to just make sure your day goes smoothly, plan everything from your colors and linens on up, or somewhere in between. DJs that keep your party going with your taste in music, and make sure everyone knows what is coming up next. Videographers that capture the moments you will want to relive. Cosmetologists that work with each bride to ensure your hair and make-up fit you and your preferences. And, of course, Photographers that are simply the best in the business! We aren't just a team, we are YOUR team.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

W182S8363 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI Milwaukee Wisconsin, Illinois and International Wedding (262) 292-9000

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Ali L

My husband and I got married on September 3rd in Green Lake, WI. Ashley was our photographer. Ashley did an exceptional job while being assertive, caring, and honestly hilarious! She completely listened to our photo requests while being detail-oriented to ensure high quality... Read More shots! We cannot wait to see the pictures! Beyond her photographing talents, she went above and beyond while locating members of the wedding party, talking with building engineers about lighting, and remaining flexible with small shifts in the initial plans. Ashley truly went above and beyond her required photography tasks. We appreciate her more than words can describe, and highly recommend her for future couples!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alexis J

This company is a true full service. With customer service at its prime. We had Rich and his wife Trish for our photographers and wow are they a dynamic duo. We had some unforseen issues with photo locations but they were calm and cool and had great backup plans. From what we... Read More have seen from preview photos, even unedited, completely stunning. They were great with our lost wedding party providing suggestions and direction. Rich had some awesome suggestions for final touches for our wedding including the garter toss which was such a hit. Erick was our DJ, professional, and motivating to our guests to get them out on the dance floor. We heard from multiple guests some of the best wedding music they have had. He is such a fun guy,could not go wrong. Andrew, was our videographer and definitely got some super cool shots. The team brought some go pros that we are so excited to see the outcomes of!! Overall, this was the best choice of our wedding experience and our day would have been so different without this team.

2017-09-06T10:51:26 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that your day was made easier by having Vital Image be a part of it! It makes all of our extra effort so much more worth it when we hear great reviews like this one! Congratulations again, our team loved working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Emily M

We cannot recommend Vital Image enough! We did our photographer, videographer, and DJ all through this company and they were great from start to finish. Leading up to the wedding the DJ had a great website for us to use to set up the music and the photographers set a schedule... Read More for the entire night. It was so helpful our event planner ended up using it! We had Bonnie and Hardy for photographers and Sam for the videographer and Eric for a DJ. As for music, people danced all night! Eric was great. He listened and did exactly what we wanted. He didn't need too much direction to know how we wanted the night to go. Bonnie, the lead photographer, was amazing. She kept things structured and on task yet kept it really fun. She kept up the energy and had some great picture ideas which turned out amazing, we are so happy with our pictures! Hardy was our other photographer. He was exceedingly nice and even helped take my shoes off and carry them for me when my feet started to hurt! Sam was the videographer. I was nervous because he looked quite young but he was extremely nice and professional and seemed to also take on the role of helping out the photographers which really helped with the amazing photos. All in all, at least in terms of the 3 services we used, I would highly recommend.

2017-08-21T10:48:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! We all take pride in our rolls and have a tendency to go above and beyond to ensure that your day is nothing short of extraordinary (including getting on our hands and knees to help with shoes in some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Megan H

Trish was exceptional! She went above and beyond for us on our big day. We really appreciate all of her time and efforts! Megan and Mike

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jessica P

Jason and I got married on September 16th, 2017. Being that I am a photographer myself, photos of our wedding day we're really important to us. We chose Trish as our lead and Melody was with her. They BOTH did an amazing job. They made us laugh, have fun and kept us on time!... Read More Best vendor at our wedding. We also had Orlando as our DJ. He did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night long! We also had a photo booth. The only downfall is where we had to set up the booth. Not a ton of people knew it was there. I wish it would have been mentioned more throughout the night. Overall, Trish and the rest of the crew from Vital Image were phenomenal to work with! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!! Thanks again!! 😘

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lindsey L

We were slightly disappointed that halfway through our night, our photobooth was inactive. There were some technical difficulties that kept our photobooth down for a portion of the time. On a positive note, they did however, offer to stay an extra amount of time after the... Read More original time frame to make up for that and we love our keepsake book!

2017-09-19T09:27:03 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry that your Photo Booth ran into a bit of technical issues. Unfortunately that happens sometimes as computers are no always our friends. I know the attendant was more than happy to stay late for you as it is our policy when any time... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Katrina K

Rich and his team were so amazing! I could not have asked for a better team to be part of our wedding. Rich did amazing work and did so well with my husband who is camera shy. He really worked hard to take beautiful shots and our photos are perfect. I have people coming up to me... Read More asking if I'm submitting them to magazines because they love them too! So happy and in love with the these photos, thank you so much!!!!

2017-09-06T10:50:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review! That is great that your husband was at ease with Rich and able to relax and enjoy the portrait portion of your wedding day. Congratulations again!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Carol S

Our actual DJ's (Kerri & Robert) as well as our photo booth attendant were great. The DJs kept the dance floor busy the whole night and the photo booth attendant did an excellent job working with all of our guests. However, we were very disappointed with the communication... Read More aspect of working with Vital Image. The biggest disappointment was that many of our guests were unable to hear the speeches at our reception. We had a two-story reception venue, but Vital Image told us they had worked at that venue before and would have speakers on the 2nd floor to ensure everyone could hear the speeches. This turned out not to be true. At our reception, there were no speakers on the 2nd floor resulting in the majority of our guests not being able to hear the speeches at all—a major disappointment for us and our guests. Other communication issues included the office staff telling us the incorrect meal selection for one of our DJs (luckily we were able to get the correct selection directly from the DJ in advance), only giving us 48 hours’ notice that the photos for our slideshow were due (resulting in us not having a slideshow since we were not able to get the photos together that quickly), and not informing us that we were required to provide a table for the DJ as well as photo booth. Overall, Vital Image is a very budget friendly option, but make sure you ask lots of questions, get all details spelled out in your contract, and try to get your DJs contact information in advance to avoid any miscommunications.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Heather H

Trish just did our engagement pictures and we absolutely loved her! She is also going to be the lead photographer for our wedding and we could not be more excited. She is so much fun and had us laughing the entire time. Thank you so much Trish!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sarah D

We used Vital Image for Photography, Videography, DJ, Photo Booth, and Party Bus. They all helped to make our wedding perfect! Our DJ Bill kept the dance floor packed all night and kept all our guests engaged! Our photographer Trish kept us on schedule the whole day and was... Read More very detailed oriented trying to get the best shot every time. Our guests loved the photo booth and the party bus was on time and the driver was friendly. They all made our day go seamlessly and having one vendor do almost everything made communication a breeze and made it super easy for us to plan. Definitely recommend all of their services. They all did an amazing job and I can't wait to see the photos and video!

2017-08-21T10:45:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the recommendation! As a company, we do everything we can to make your day as easy and seamless as possible so you can sit back and enjoy. We are very happy to hear that you were able to do just... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sasha K

Worked with Vital Image on our wedding video. We weren't originally sure if we were going to splurge on the video, but are really glad we did. It was so fun to re-watch our reception and speeches, which made the relatively inexpensive package well-worth it for us. Vital Image... Read More was easy to communicate with, the videographer was timely, and the helped contribute to the memories from that day.

2017-08-21T10:58:11 Response from the vendor

Video really is a great way to relive your wedding day, especially if you only have a few minutes and just want to watch your montage video! It helps bring all of those emotions right back to the surface in a way that nothing else... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sabrina R

We picked vital image because we really liked the vibe of the company and we really like to support smaller family owned businesses since my husband owns his own. We picked Trish as our photographer and we have absolutely no regrets! She was great from day 1 and with the sneak... Read More peak pictures we already have I can't wait to see the rest. She always put herself out there to get the picture we wanted and interacted with the guest which they absolutely loved! She was more than just our photographer on the day of our wedding and I can't tell you how much i appreciate everything she did for us! Melody was a second photographer and she was amazing and got in on the fun of the wedding and jumped in the photo booth to take a picture. Erick our DJ was great as well and guests really liked the music played for the ceremony and reception. Cheryl was our photo booth attendant and she was just as amazing when helping with everything from fixing my train in picture to attending the photo booth and interacting with guest. I recommend Vital Image to any one that has asked me for recommendations for photographer, DJ, and photobooth for their wedding. We already have some preview pictures back (we got married last Friday July 14, 2017) and based off of those we can't wait to see the rest of the photos and our photo book! Thank you guys for everything!

2017-08-21T10:56:53 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience! The day flows very nicely when we have a whole team out and everybody can help each other to ensure your day is absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Tara R

My 2 star rating comes with a heavy heart as music is a very important part in the big day. I had a ~25 minute call with Orlando about a month or so prior to my wedding to go over the flow of the day, venues, special songs (F/D, first dance, etc.) as well as wedding party names... Read More & even to accept requests or not as well as the do not play list. He texted me early on July 4th (3 days prior to my wedding) asking to go over one thing briefly. It turned into a 20+ minute phone call going over everything we had already reviewed. Although annoyed, I was excited for everything to be 100% for the day of. Well almost every small request I had, wasn't met. Starting with the song I walked down the isle to (kind of a big deal huh?), I asked for it to stop at 1 min. 30 seconds (song was 1+1 by Beyonce and at that time it goes into a 'making love' part that I wanted to avoid) and go into instrumental only, he let the song go and that part played. Then for the grand march we discussed him ONLY announcing their names, not their role in the wedding since we did something non-traditional, having all "best men" and all "maids of honor" and there were only 4 of each. Well the music starts & the first group is announced & the timing was OFF to the max. He was announcing and stumbling over the names. The snowball dance starts, was really cool & it goes right into Cupid Shuffle that was on the do not play list but "someone requested it" which I said to not accept requests. Ended up being okay since it was the second song of the night & people were excited to dance. 3rd song up, "Shout".. hate that song more than anything and again it plays and I walk up to him after numerous guests came up to me laughing at the fact I let that song play (which I didn't) and I ask what list he is working from and he said that was a request. I made it clear to not play any requests & for the rest of the night, not even the 25 "must play" songs were played. Orlando was a nice person over the phone and seemed somewhat organized, but in person he was shy, not energetic and very disorganized. If you book Vital Image down the road, keep in mind they don't let you have a choice of the DJ, you get what you get. If you get Orlando, I'd suggest switching to someone with better reviews - I wasn't able to find any reviews online of him but was told he's "done tons of weddings" which I find hard to believe. He didn't even say goodbye to myself or Husband at the end of the night.

2017-08-21T10:55:16 Response from the vendor

We are sorry that your experience was not a good one. Our owner will be in contact with you (if he hasn't already been) to sort everything out. To future brides, you do have the option to request a specific DJ if there is one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Dana J

We had Ashley for lead photographer, Branden for second, Mark for video, and Scott for DJ. All were fantastic!!! Ashley, Branden, and Mark worked so well together and were in great communication with each other to ensure things were accomplished. Can't wait to see photos and... Read More video. Scott was great to work with and kept good music going all night. We also used photo booth services. I would highly recommend everyone we worked with!!

2017-06-29T17:16:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the recommendation! You and your entire party were so much fun to work with! The super hero theme was extremely well executed, and fit everyone's personalities exceptionally!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Alexandra N

We could not be happier with Vital Image they are a fantastic company to do business with. We booked them for our wedding and they are affordable, friendly, professional and very easy to get a hold of at any point. If you want a photographer who works hard, takes car of... Read More business, has a great sense of humor and is an extremely talented photographer to boot I with I highly recommend you request Ashley Barrett. Ashley knows how to roll with the punches, take charge of your unruly family/bridal party, captures moments naturally along with recommending great poses. We could not of been set up with a better fit then her for out wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Erica C

Incredible! Absolutely amazing. Rich did a fabulous job at making us feel so at home and relaxed. So great and down to earth.

2017-05-26T10:39:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We do find that the best way to capture the amazing portraits that our couples are looking for is to make their session relaxed and keep genuine emotions flowing.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Stephanie C

We booked with Vital Image for our photobooth and it was a huge hit!!! My husband and I wish we got to do more pictures but our guests enjoyed it. They came to set up early and by the end of the night they had our book with everyone's pictures and flash drive!!! The cost was... Read More inexpensive but service was very professional!

2017-05-02T10:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am very happy you both had a great experience.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Melissa W

Rich was so easy to work with and very flexible with our crazy work schedules! He made the entire experience enjoyable and knew how to make us feel comfortable. I highly recommend Vital Image to anyone looking for a photographer.

2017-05-08T14:14:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the recommendation! We do know that our couples lead busy lives and try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017

These guys made our wedding! Rich, Ashley, Kevin, Kerri and Robert were absolutely amazing. All of our guests are still talking about how great they were and how much fun they made it. Where do I start with the pictures? I was crying when I saw them. They made us look so... Read More amazing, so beautiful it was just what I was looking for. I can not thank them enough and recommend them to everyone.

2017-04-03T13:15:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing our team to be a such a big part of your special day. It was our pleasure. You were so beautiful and your images are stunning. Congrats and keep in touch!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Makayla J

Trish is absolutely incredible! My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Trish for our engagement photos and they turned out perfect. She was a real trooper too because I wanted outdoor engagement pictures in December and it was extremely cold that day. She made sure... Read More that we weren't too cold and didn't look frozen in any of our pictures and did it with a smile on her face even though I'm sure she was freezing too! I was so impressed with the turn around time for our pictures too. She emailed me the link to our pictures in just over 24hrs as well as access to an app with the pictures too which is super convenient. Trish is so fun to work with, does beautiful work, and I'm very excited to work with her again for our wedding day this March!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kyla S

We used Vital Image for photography, videography, DJ and photo booth. They are so professional, great at what they do, and we loved that everything we needed was at one place. Seth was our lead photographer and he is so much more than a photographer. He truly made our wedding... Read More day. I would highly recommend Vital Image to anybody looking for a one stop shop who is great at what they do-weddings! My only complaint would be that it is taking so long to get our wedding video back, I'm getting impatient but I also understand the amount of time and effort that is being given to edit it and make it perfect for us!

2017-04-03T13:11:01 Response from the vendor

We LOVED the opportunity to be a part of your special day. You two are an amazing and HILARIOUS couple. Your wedding video was one of our favorites to work on which is why it took longer to edit. We wanted it to be perfect!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Jessica T

We used Vital Image for our wedding photography. They customized a package for us which allowed us to get exactly what we wanted. This package included 2 photographers for our day. I met with one of the photographers prior to the wedding (the "main" photographer) where we... Read More went over details. I was told what I needed to do to prepare for the wedding and we walked through the whole day, step by step. The day of the wedding, the photographers did arrive 30 minutes late (although they did stay later without charging us). I was under the impression from our conversations that the photographers were to split up between the groomsmen and bridesmaids before the wedding, however the photographers remained together the whole time. It appeared as though one photographer was being trained by the other for portraits - which I was later informed was not the case, but I did have many of my bridal party members asking me questions about the situation. There was an incident when the main photographer locked her keys in the car and her husband had to drive out to help get the car open. I understand mistakes happen, but it was upsetting that the company did not reach out to me to apologize or clarify the situation after the wedding. I did not receive any follow up after the wedding, so after 20 days, reached out to the company to inquire the status of our photos. After I made contact, I received a link to the online gallery. The online gallery was really convenient and easy. The company does give you every photo they take, so we got a ton of photos and overall, we received quite a few that we did like. UPDATE: After posting this review initially, I received a phone call from Vital Image's owner wanting to discuss our wedding day. He did apologize for the photographer's arriving late and noted that typically they do follow up and that there was a glitch in the system that he was going to look into to find out why I did not receive any contact following the wedding. He also was willing to work with us to make up for the issues we had experienced. Overall, we did get some great photos of our day and despite some issues and it has been appreciated that the owner of the company is striving to make the experience working with Vital Image a good one.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Alyssa V

Seth is absolutely fantastic and an amazing photographer! A great friend recommended Vital Images and I am sooo happy we went with them! I can't wait for our wedding!

2016-11-30T15:25:42 Response from the vendor

We love referrals, thank you to your friend! Seth is looking forward to your Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Brandon H

Vital image is the easiest company for one stop shop wedding needs. They made the experience so fun and easy. There was no stress when the day came because I knew they had everything covered. It was nice to be able to do monthly payments to help take care of the cost. Having... Read More vital image all paid off 90 days prior was a weight lifted off my shoulders. Everyone at vital image is so personable and nice and were easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about the company and people there. Thanks to Seth,Bonnie for the great photos you took of me and my beautiful bride and Bill for the awesome dj skills and Kevin for the videography. I can't thank you guys enough for everything! I would recommend vital image to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jaclyn F

Almost every little girl dreams about the day when she will be married, I was no different. The only difference being I decided to wait I did not get married. I did not get married in my 20s or in my 30s or even in my 40s as a matter fact. As the years roll through and you hear... Read More your friends and family tell stories of the "process" of wedding planning I became more and more fearful. However my day came I got engaged!! That when I started what I thought was going to be a very strenuous, chaotic and downright no fun planning part of my wedding. Until... I found vital image! They are in all in one company. I got to seamlessly and effortlessly plan out not only my dream wedding but they made memories and heirlooms for generations to come. They make you feel so comfortable while going through the planning phases I genuinely felt they were part of my wedding party not just a vendor. I don't just recommend vital image I believe they are the only choice when planning your wedding. They have the best photographers, videographers, and DJs.

2016-11-14T14:37:10 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! We try to be there every step of the way through the whole wedding planning process. We want couples to love us, and not be the vendor they cant recommend to their family and friends!

Meet The Coordinator

VI Coordinators

Tasha and Emma have always had a passion for weddings and planning since a young age. Both knew growing up that their dreams would take them into the world of weddings. Being photographers, Ashley & Trish also have a strong passion to help couples with anything they need to make their special day run smoothly. Together these women are unstoppable. “As a family owned and run business we take great pride in every wedding we are honored to be part of. We would love to talk with you about your big day and show you just what options are available to make your dream wedding come true!”.