When Now Needs to Last Forever

From your Engagement Session to your Wedding Day, Vital Image will deliver the absolute best experience to you and your guests. Wedding Coordinators that work with you to just make sure your day goes smoothly, plan everything from your colors and linens on up, or somewhere in between. DJs that keep your party going with your taste in music, and make sure everyone knows what is coming up next. Videographers that capture the moments you will want to relive. Cosmetologists that work with each bride to ensure your hair and make-up fit you and your preferences. And, of course, Photographers that are simply the best in the business! We aren't just a team, we are YOUR team.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

W182S8363 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI (262) 292-9000

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kati B

We cannot say enough great things about Vital Image! Trish Henry was our photographer and she went above and beyond our expectations! Trish was well organized, detail oriented, and knew exactly what would look best in the pictures. She also helped make sure things ran smoothly,... Read More people were where they needed to be when they needed to be there, and even helped with the small details throughout the day. Trish really has a passion for what she does and you can clearly see that when working with her. Everything was perfect and we cannot wait to see our pictures!! Thank you so much for everything Trish!

2018-01-28T18:49:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Trish really does take the time to go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is everything you dreamt it to be, even beyond the photography standpoint.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sandra N

My daughter was married on Nov 18, 2017 in Lake Geneva, and Vital Image was amazing. We purchased a package that included Ashley and Trish as the photographers, Bill as the DJ, Sam as the videographer, and the ever-popular Photo Booth. Everyone was customer-service focused,... Read More professional and FUN from our planning sessions to the end of the reception. Bill, the DJ, was entertaining, engaged the crowd from the start and had everyone on the dance floor. I can't say enough about Vital Image's Team and Services. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alexis J

This company is a true full service. With customer service at its prime. We had Rich and his wife Trish for our photographers and wow are they a dynamic duo. We had some unforseen issues with photo locations but they were calm and cool and had great backup plans. From what we... Read More have seen from preview photos, even unedited, completely stunning. They were great with our lost wedding party providing suggestions and direction. Rich had some awesome suggestions for final touches for our wedding including the garter toss which was such a hit. Erick was our DJ, professional, and motivating to our guests to get them out on the dance floor. We heard from multiple guests some of the best wedding music they have had. He is such a fun guy,could not go wrong. Andrew, was our videographer and definitely got some super cool shots. The team brought some go pros that we are so excited to see the outcomes of!! Overall, this was the best choice of our wedding experience and our day would have been so different without this team.

2017-09-06T10:51:26 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that your day was made easier by having Vital Image be a part of it! It makes all of our extra effort so much more worth it when we hear great reviews like this one! Congratulations again, our team loved working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Pam P

We couldn't have been happier with Vital Image! The entire team is warm, helpful and easy to work with. They take the time to really get to know you and learn about your vision for the day and photos. Nicholas Hoffman is so personable and talented. He immediately made us... Read More (and our kids) feel at ease. He captured the most incredible shots-- we are so grateful! We wanted to have more playful/fun and natural shots with our kids, and he took photos that completely capture our personality. In addition to his talent, he is a really genuine person who felt like a friend by the end of the night.

2018-01-28T18:48:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving such an amazing review! Nicholas was telling us all about you and your family and how much fun he had with you!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Pam P

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Malina K

Emma was wonderful to work with in getting our services picked out and getting the contract ready. Trish took wonderful engagement photos of us and we look forward to her doing our wedding photography as well. Tasha was fast to work with in creating our save the dates! Thanks to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Amy W

Our photographer was Trish and she was great! Our videographer was Kevin and he was also good to work with (although we got married in end of September and are still waiting to see the finished product) The DJ we had was Erik. He was not the . greatest to work with. For... Read More starters I had trouble contacting him to touch base with what I wanted prior to the wedding. When we finally talked over the phone I requested three or four polka songs since this was a predominantly polish wedding. He said he didn’t have any and he would have to find them if that’s what I wanted. I said it was important and he said he would find some. When it came to the day of the wedding he played one polka which got the dance floor hopping, so I requested another a bit later and he said that was all he had. I was extremely disappointed. He was also taking requests from the guests which was fine, but there was no rhyme or reason to how he took requeats. My sister (who was maid of honor) and my father (who was father of the bride) requested a song and he said that he couldn’t play it because the bride said no, which was a bold face lie! Overall I was extremely disappointed by our DJ and would not recommend him. But we loved Trish! She was amazing!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Ryan and Kat H

Wedding photographs are one of the few things from the wedding that you’ll have forever and isn’t just a one day expense, so we knew we had to get this right. There are a lot of good photographers in the Milwaukee area, but don’t feel like you have to spend a fortune to get a... Read More good one. We chose Vital Image partly due to the very affordable price they offered, but we were extremely happy with the quality of photos we got, the customer service we received, and the other options they offered. They let us look at samples of photography and pick the style of photographer we liked best. We did engagement pictures with them as well which were very affordable and very well done. This also allowed us to get to know our photographer, Seth, ahead of time and build a relationship with him. Seth was great with our engagement pictures and really made us feel comfortable. We aren’t really a selfie/picture couple and feel awkward taking pictures, so the fact that Seth made us very comfortable is really saying something. He immediately showed us what the pictures were looking like during the shoot, asked for and took any feedback we gave him, took pics of any ideas we had, and gave us ideas we hadn’t thought of. He stayed until he was sure we got all the pictures we wanted. Seth also met with us a few weeks before the wedding to get the timeline down. We hadn’t really thought of any timeline so he helped us through what most people do and we used that timeline when other vendors needed it and it worked out great. The day of the wedding Seth was always on time and right where he needed to be. He fit right in with my guy friends and was able to joke around and make us laugh, and he made the girls feel comfortable as well. He got a bunch of good solo shots, groomsmen shots, bridesmaid shots, and group shots. He got a bunch of shots of our niece and nephew who were the flower girl and ring bearer. He was great at the posed shots as well as the candid shots. He seemed to get a photo of every couple that attended the wedding. It poured on our wedding day so we were concerned it would ruin the photos, but they all turned out great. He did whatever it took to get a good shot or angle, so much so we were worried about his safety at times. Our favorite pics were the ones at night where he got the rain drops and us in the foreground and the city scape in the background. He took every shot we wanted and made sure we had everything we needed before he left for the night. Would recommend anyone that books with Vital Image that they ask for Seth. The office customer service was also excellent. Any call or email I sent was promptly returned and they offered flexible payment options. We booked our party bus through them and they were exactly where they needed to be at exactly the time we asked. The bus had plenty of room for 16 people and the driver was professional and courteous. I shopped around for party busses and limos and they were the same price or better than everything offered in the area. They also offer photo booths, which we didn’t get because we needed to cut costs where possible, but when I shopped around the price they offered for the photo booth was also the same or better than what other were offering. I would recommend Seth and Vital Image to any of our friends getting married in the area.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Kristina D

We absolutely loved working with vital image! We used them for photography, videography, DJ and photobooth. Trish was our lead photographer, but she also doubled as a wedding coordinator! She found great locations for our pictures and made a timeline for the day! Trish sewed my... Read More dress 10 minutes before I walked down the isle and also helped me get mud out of my dress after the field photography! We had Leo as our second photographer. He captured alot of great photos of the men getting ready prior to the ceremony as well as during the field photography! Erick was our DJ and he was a pleasure to work with. We had two different phone calls to discuss our song list and kept the dance floor packed all night! We had multiple people tell us that they haven't seen the dance floor that packed at a wedding EVER (kudos Erick)! Kevin was our videographer. We haven't gotten our video back yet, but we can't wait to see it! Also thanks to Jason who manned our photobooth and Jordan who was Trish's assistant! Thanks to everyone for being a part of our special day!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kimberly M

Rich was our lead. He took several pictures; some good, but fell short of expectations. Contrary to several pre-wedding negotiations and meetings, the finished products had minimal (if any) photoshoping done. Some photos even had "red eyes". In addition, besides not being able... Read More to meet the planned photo timeline, (and therefore missing planned photo locations) several of the "candid" shots capture people making unattractive faces (including many of the bride and groom). Buyer beware, the sell is better than the product.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Mikayla R

My husband and I got married 11/11/2017 at Celebrations on the River in La Crosse, WI. Tom was our photographer and he was absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend this company. He went above and beyond to make this day special for us from preparing everything well before to... Read More making things run smoothly throughout the day/night. We are very thankful that everything went so well on the photography/videography end. And they traveled 3 hours to our venue for us!

2017-12-11T09:28:18 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you loved your team! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Krystal K

We got married on Nov. 4th and the weather was looking really dreary. I never once felt concerned that we would miss out on great photos and I was right. Seth and Nick were our photographers for the day and they were both so fun and easy to work with. Seth also did our... Read More engagement session and those photos were wonderful as well. So far we have only seen the sneak peak but I can already tell that we are going to be in love and have a hard time choosing which we want printed! Seth and Nick were so creative and have a great eye for lighting and angels etc. These are the photos I get to look at and remember for the rest of my life and thanks to Vital Image they are memories that were beautifully captured.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jessica F

I'm beyond happy with our experience with Vital Image. I got engaged in November 2017 & every dj in the Fox Valley was booked for the following October. I looked to The Knot and found Vital Image. Their prices are AMAZING, great package deals... even with the travel fee. Our DJ... Read More ,Orlando, did an phenomenal job. He played all our requests and made sure the dance floor was always packed! Thank you Vital Image...I'm recommending you to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jessie L

Vital image was absolutely phenomenal. Bonnie was our lead with Brandon as her 2nd hand man and they captured our day beautifully. When it started raining and Mother Nature reared her ugly head they immediately found a back up spot for family pictures. Between Tanya and Emma who... Read More helped with the timeline and the photo reveal once our photos were ready, it was great. They have everything you could need for your day

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Marly B

We were married September 16th 2017 at the Harley Museum in Milwaukee. We chose to use Vital images for our photographer and DJ. And what a great choice we made! The photographer ASHLEY was absolutely magnificent. She was a lot of fun to work with and our pictures turned out... Read More beautiful. Some of the shots she took are so unique. She really has an eye for what she does. The DJ was ERICK. He ran the ceremony like a professional and the reception could not have been any better. He always had the dance floor full and the people laughing. And EMMA at vital images was as kind and helpful as a person could be. She helped with every aspect and was always very patient. The only thing I would change would be I'd let them handle everything!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Dawn S

We were married at The Osthoff resort in Elkhart lake on Oct 14,2017. Larry was out photographer and his wife was his assistant. They were both wonderful!! We had a "close to home" destination wedding. We only had about 3 1/2 hours to travel there. We had been there a few times... Read More before and were very excited about our outdoor gazebo wedding. Well, it rained and rained and rained on our wedding day. It rained so much there was flooded parking lots and streets on our way home. So we did not get our outside wedding, but I have had a preview of Larry's photos from our day and they are simply beautiful. And he worked with us through the entire evening. He and his wife even watched the weather and ran us outside for some evening pics. Larry's wife also kept me company and helped me stay calm. I am.very very pleased with Larry and vital Image.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Brian J

My wife Kayla and I were married in August and had Seth as our photographer. Seth was absolutely incredible! He was knowledge, professional, and took amazing photos. We absolutely love to share our photos with others and brag about how good a job Seth did. He was so good one of... Read More our bridesmaid immediately booked him to do photos. Very happy with everything Seth did and with Vital Image. Definitely consider Vital Image.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Deborah L

Vital Image was amazing! Our photographer Ashley was so easy to work with and lots of fun! She was always open to ideas and was always ready to get that perfect shot, no matter where she needed to go! Bill was our DJ and other than "special" songs he took care of the music... Read More selection all night. He kept the whole wedding dancing all night! Emma was out coordinator and made sure everything kept going smoothly, quickly helping fix an issue when not all of the place cards printed out. We can't recommend Vital Image enough. Not only were we able to save money with them doing Photography, Photo Booth, DJ, Day Of Coordinator, Engagement Shoot, Hair/Makeup and more, but they so easy to work with. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mike W

Vital Image did our photography, DJ, and photobooth, and all turned out great. We had Ashley as our photographer and the pictures were amazing. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Geri Z

Unbelievable! The company as a whole was amazing to work with. Ashley and Sam were creative, fun and all around spectacular! My husband and I got a little sneak peak of a few pictures and can not wait to see our video & pictures! They were quick and efficient to make sure to... Read More capture the perfect moments. Whether it was the sunset or family moment yet conscious to return us to our party and guests quickly. We would highly recommend Vital Images to family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Megan F

We worked with Tom from Vital Image for our engagement pictures. He was very creative and made sure we got all of the pictures that we wanted. He even came up with some great ideas for photos for our wedding day! The photos were returned within a week or two of taking them! I... Read More would highly reccommend Vital Image and Tom specifically! :]

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Christine M

We had an amazing experience with our photographer, Ashley, for our September 2017 wedding. She ran our entire day without a hitch and she was more than just a photographer - she felt like our day of planner and let us know exactly where we needed to be at which times. Also,... Read More using Vital Image in general was great; their customer service is outstanding and their professionalism unprecedented. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Rachel K

We got married at Fox Brook Park on October 7th, Tom was our photographer and he was AMAZING. He took the photos we had requested, as well as went above and beyond by setting up some unique shots and some super cute shots that I never would have thought of. He really used his... Read More creativity to make the photos super special. I can't wait to see the final photos! He made us both extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot so we requested to have him on our wedding day- and both went amazingly well. I didn't even notice him during the ceremony! He was there on time, even stayed late to get a few extra shots. Everyone on the vital image team was easy to get hold of and they responded very promptly, which when you're a bride is so important and put my mind at ease knowing that everything would go smoothly the day of my wedding. I could not be more happy! Thank you Tom!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Michelle A

My husband and I got married in Wheeling, IL on July 15 and we are so happy we chose Vital Image to capture our day! Seth was our lead photographer and we couldn't be happier with him! Throughout the entire process (before, during and after) he was extremely responsive to any... Read More questions or recommendations I had. On the day of the wedding, he went above and beyond to get the best shots. He was friendly and comfortable to work with which made the day so much fun! He was also really good with my sometimes uncooperative flower girl :) The entire team we worked with, Seth, Leo, and Kevin, put in so much effort to make sure they captured our entire day! The pictures came back absolutely beautiful! We couldn't be happier! Also, Tasha was great to communicate with! She was responsive and very helpful! I would highly recommend going with Vital Image for your day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Elizabeth M

My husband and I got married September 22, 2017 in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. We had Vital Image as part of every aspect of our wedding and I could not be more pleased with the service. When I initially was inquiring about services, Tasha was extremely helpful and made sure that I... Read More was comfortable with all aspects of the services. She was extremely flexible and made sure that everything would fit what I had dreamed of. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Tasha was everything I could have ever wanted in a wedding coordinator. She was the most helpful person I have met and wanted to make sure that she was involved in all aspects of our wedding, not just making sure her team was in the right place at the right time. Tasha helped set up the ceremony space as well as the reception space, fielded any and all issues so I didn't have to hear about them, and ensured that our gifts were transported to our room safely before the night was over. I really couldn't have done the whole day without her! Nicholas photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding. You could tell that he really loved what he was doing and wanted to make your experience with him as special as the day was. The photos that we have received so far are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Nicholas was fun and easy to work with, even for my husband who does not love getting his picture taken! Paul, our DJ, was a hit and made sure to play everything that I had wanted to hear. He made the event enjoyable for guests of all ages. Our Photo Booth attendant, assistant photographer, and videographer all from Vital Image made our wedding truly an unbelievable experience. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone. They truly are top notch!

2017-10-19T17:03:35 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your wedding and are so happy that we were able to execute everything perfectly according to your specifications! Our entire team loves being a part of weddings and watching the beginnings of new families, and yours was definitely a... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Tasha & Emma

Tasha and Emma have always had a passion for weddings and planning since a young age. Both knew growing up that their dreams would take them into the world of weddings. They both strive to help couples with anything they need to make their special day run smoothly. Together these women are unstoppable. “As a family owned and run business we take great pride in every wedding we are honored to be part of. We would love to talk with you about your big day and show you just what options are available to make your dream wedding come true!”.