The new bridal boutique in DC Metro area

VIVID : BRIGHT AND DISTINCT; PRODUCING POWERFUL FEELINGS OR STRONG CLEAR IMAGES IN THE MIND. Vivid Bridal Boutique was opened with the idea in mind that there is not one kind of person who gets married. Instead, the diversity of women who look for bridal apparel should have the opportunity to shine in designs perfectly matched to their individual vision. Vivid Bridal Boutique is here to be a space for women to express their happiness and find a look that expresses them. We are here to celebrate with each of our brides as they enter into a union of joy.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available

2223 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA (571) 408-4850
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Tabea M

From the minute I walked into the shop up until I left, I felt like their most valued customer. I can't thank Vivid Bridal enough for taking the time and going over every detail I wanted in a dress and making all my expectations become a reality. I went to one Bridal shop before... Read More and left so discouraged. After binge watching say yes to the dress my expectations were quite high and Vivid Bridal came through! I gave them my top details, price range, and style. I was able to try on infinite dresses and so happy to say I found the one! You won't be disappointed in this experience, it's so intimate and personalized. They truly make you feel like special!

2018-02-05T12:13:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these amazing words! We do our best to make every bride feel so special and we love hearing from you! Welcome to the Vivid family :)

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Carissa D

Searching for tge right wedding dress can be very overwhelming. I has a fantastic experience at Vivid Bridal. The staff is very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to aquire the dresses I wanted to see at the trunk show. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone... Read More looking for that perfect dress.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Elaina S

I decided to go to Vivid because it was close to my house and had the designer I was interested in and I am SO glad I did!! The store is small but gorgeous and Cassandra was great to work with! I was so happy I found my dream dress here!

2017-12-14T12:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elaina for the review! You and your family were a pleasure to have here at the store. I am so happy that the dress you have been dreaming about is THE dress you walked away with! Hope the rest of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Sara B

If I could review this bridal store higher then a 5 star I would. This shop is so amazing! Right when I walked in I felt so welcomed and loved. They made me feel like I was the most valued customer. Cassandra and Susanna were such a pleasure to work with as well! I would 100%... Read More recommend visiting this bridal shop. I’m extremely happy to say I am a vivid bride!

2018-02-10T10:32:30 Response from the vendor

To our dearest Vivid Bride, Thank you so much for your sincerely amazing words! We truly appreciate you choosing our store and we are so happy to be a part of your bridal experience <3

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Katrina D

Vivid is amazing!!! So yourself a favor and make this your first stop because it's your last. I love Cassandra she is the best! She was very patient with me the entire time and wanted to make sure that I was comfortable. She is easy to talk to and made me feel good about myself... Read More during the entire process. I'm so happy Cassandra pointed out a dress I would have never tried on myself and now I found the perfect dress and it's because of her!!

2017-11-08T10:11:43 Response from the vendor

My Dear Katrina, It was such a pleasure to have you here and help you find your wedding dress! You brought your unique style and vibrant personality into the store, making my job easier and my day filled with joy for you. I can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Hope T

This past weekend I began my wedding dress shopping at the newly opened Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge, VA. The adorable, spacious boutique had a variety of dresses of all styles including some bridesmaid dresses. The owner, Susan, was so sweet and welcoming. She made sure... Read More my bridesmaids and I were comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. My bridal consultant, Cassandra, was absolutely amazing. She was professional, patient, and knowledgeable. She listened to every pro and con I had about each dress, she explained the difference between white dresses and ivory dresses (believe it or not there’s a huge difference), how to bustle the dress, and overall made me feel comfortable and in the end helped me choose the dress of my dreams! I look forward to continue working with them through alterations, accessory choices, final fittings, etc. I can’t thank the Vivid Bridal team enough for the amazing experience. If you’re looking for a great bridal experience with a welcoming, supportive team, I would highly recommend Vivid Bridal Boutique in Woodbridge!

2017-10-10T10:28:44 Response from the vendor

Dear Vivid Bride, thank you so much for your kind words. It was absolutely our pleasure to have you at our Boutique. We will never forget our first Vivid Bride :) You are so sweet and you look amazing on your bridal gown! We can't... Read Less Read More

Susana Pessoa

Vivid Bridal Boutique is a dream come true for me and I call it my Happy Place! Why do I call it my Happy Place? Because this is the place where I can help the bride's dreams come true. I came a long way until I found my passion for Bridal and I'm thrilled to spend the rest of my career surrounded by fabrics, beading and assisting our alluring brides. I do believe every woman is beautiful and different on her own way and that's why Vivid Bridal Boutique is here to be a space for them, for you to express your happiness and find a look that expresses you. Much love, Susana