Emotions Should Never Stand Still.

Voila Cinematic combines the timeless beauty of your wedding day with the art of filmmaking to bring you your perfect love story. Inspired by the great filmmakers of cinema, Voila Cinematic brings style and sophistication to the art of wedding films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

4077 Canino Court, Wesley Chapel, FL Available for travel worldwide. (813) 318-1765

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Lauren F

I will never be able to say enough how UNBELIEVABLE Voila Cinematic is and how much I would recommend them to any potential bride!! My husband and I could not be more impressed with Alex's work or more happy with our decision to have them as part of our wedding day. Alex shot... Read More our wedding at The Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach this past December. Coming from Miami, we have seen our fair share of wedding videographers that are supposedly very talented BUT by far Alex is the most rare and amazing talent, his attention to detail is priceless and his work ethic and creativity are unparalleled. Not only are we beyond happy with our video, we have had countless family and friends comment on how special our video is and how they have never seen a wedding video like this before. A few friends even said they wished they had gotten married after us so they could've used Voila. There is nothing typical about Voila Cinematic's videos. If you have an appreciation for art and music, and you want a memory of your wedding day that isn't just a video but a piece of art that actually captures the energy and the feeling of your special day, then Voila is absolutely the BEST pick for videography for your wedding. Not only is Alex an extraordinary talent, both he and Jocelyn are two the nicest and most genuine people ever. They are EXACTLY the kind of energy you want surrounding you on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Alessandra A

All we can say is WOW! What a beautiful experience to get to relive our wedding over and over again through such a gorgeous video. Both videos are amazing and capture every moment and emotion as if we were there again. We wanted to watch them on repeat, they were that good! The... Read More entire team at Voila is truly exceptional and talented. We are so blessed to have hired them for our wedding. Words really can't express the gratitude and appreciation we have for all of their hard work.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kiley E

Remember the moment you knew you'd found "The One"? Well, in the Wedding Cinematography world, Voila Cinematic is "The One". Your search for a "movie-worthy" product is over. Voila Cinematic's (hereinafter "VC") presentation & product have absolutely STUNNED my husband I,... Read More leaving us simply speechless. (If reviews don't do it for you, head over to VC's Vimeo page & watch our highlight, "Kiley and Jordy", to see why we will forever rave about VC.) Starting from the beginning, I was certain that a videographer was of top priority in my budget, & I wanted the best in business; I must have watched over a hundred wedding videos to get a feel for a luxury product versus a sub-par thrown together mess. We contacted VC on the suggestion of our wedding planner. My husband & I met with Alex & Jocelyn Karas, owners of VC. When it comes to his business side, my husband is harder to please than I, and he was very involved in filmmaking/broadcasting as a high school/college student, so his standards were very high. We were immediately at peace with Alex & Jocelyn. We discussed their impressive credentials & our visions for the videos, but the conversation quickly evolved into the beginning of a friendship. Jocelyn being the planner, and Alex the artist, seemed to have an ideal partnership, and their genuine personalities assured us they were the perfect team & match for our wedding. We were fortunate enough to opt for the "Signature Collection", the BEST decision. Both Alex's did a breathtaking job of filming our big rehearsal dinner &wedding. VC made our jobs so easy that we hardly noticed them (and honestly don't remember being filmed at all!), except to notice what a great job they were doing. Anyone married knows it's one of the busiest times in your lives, & VC understands that better than anyone; they gently & quickly guided us through every aspect. We felt natural and in the moment on our happiest, proudest day! We eagerly anticipated the arrival of our DVDs so we could re-live the moments. My husband even said, “I’m looking forward to that DVD more than anything, even the new Star Wars movie.” Side note: if you look up the word “anticipating” in the dictionary, you'll see his picture with the sub-text “man-child still anticipating career as Jedi”; but I digress. Our DVDs came in the mail shortly after our honeymoon, & the presentation was extraordinary. The DVD came in a cushioned fabric-wrapped box, with a banner-like bow around it, & VC's signature wax seal. We had a date night in, dimmed the lights, & sat down for the most incredible experience. Simply put, VC captured pure nostalgia. The natural lighting was captured from the best angles, the cinematography was pieced together with experience & creativity, the editing was flawless, & the audio complimented each scene of the film. That very weekend, we had a premier showing for our families. We started the show & everyone got settled in to be amazed. What happened next is significant. I saw my father-in-law (of the “strong and silent type”) wiping his teary eyes. I can only imagine the pride he felt for his family. Everyone in tears, they all clapped afterwards & the overwhelming praises have not subsided. To Alex, Jocelyn, Alex, Haley & the Voila crew: thank you from the bottom of our hearts for moving us with your beautiful film. It is an honor to refer others to you. You absolutely struck the right cords with us & we are floored in every aspect. This is your calling.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rick N

Can't praise Voila Cinematic enough. The final product was beyond our expectations. They captured all of the moments from the day that we were too busy to take in and appreciate in the moment. Everyone was very professional and super helpful. A great run organization. There... Read More are many options out there when it comes to wedding videos. If you want to be able to capture all of your moments and be able to relive them forever I highly recommend Voila Cinematic.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Brittany E

Voila Cinematic did an incredible job on the videography for our wedding. Our highlight video captured all of the perfect parts and being able to see every step of the day including the ceremony again and relive it was magical. The team was great to work with. They were... Read More patient, kind and very professional. I highly recommend Voila Cinematic, they passed all of my expectations and were a big part of making my dream wedding become a reality!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jessica A

Voila Cinematic was recommended to us by our venue and they did such an awesome job! Our videos are amazing and we are so impressed with the shots that they were able to get while we didn't even notice that they were there. All the footage is fun to watch and they did a great... Read More job with song choice. The effects that they add really make the video feel so much more unique. Worth the money and now we have videos we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelli P

Voila captured my wedding so perfectly! The wedding video really tells the story of the love between my husband and me. Everytime we watch the video, we feel we have really relived our wedding day. It meant so much to have our vows, speeches and the letters we wrote to each... Read More other in the video. It was beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kayla L

Our video was complete perfection. I did not give a ton of input as to what I wanted in the film, because I was really not sure prior to the wedding what would be important. Voila put a LOT of effort and thought into creating the perfect wedding video. We are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

My husband and I had a easy going and amazing experience working with Alex and Jocelyn to prepare for our wedding video. I didn't even know Alex was there my wedding day and he seemed to capture every moment. Our video is simply beautiful Alex and his team are very talented!... Read More Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Voila Cinematic did a fantastic job documenting our wedding. We were beyond pleased at how everything turned out! From our initial meeting to the final details and presentation of the DVD's, Voila was incredibly professional and attentive. We HIGHLY recommend Voila. They... Read More always had a quick response to emails and communication (that did not go unrecognized and was definitely appreciated while planning a large wedding!) The professionalism of the staff the day of made us feel comfortable to really capture those raw and emotional moments. We originally weren't going to get a videographer but I'm soooo glad we did. The day went by so fast and we now have a great way to relive our wedding with a lifetime of memories to someday share with our future children. Thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Karianne S

The Voila Team is simply amazing. From customer service to their high quality work- this team was wonderful! Our whole day was captured perfectly and our film is something we will forever cherish! THANK YOU, VOILA!

2016-04-04T08:26:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! :-)

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Elle T

Voila Cinematic did an INCREDIBLE job creating our wedding video. Prior to the wedding day, we described the details from the wedding we wanted them to capture in the video, several specific songs we would like them to include in the trailer video and full-length video, and the... Read More overall feel we would like for the wedding video. Voila could not have captured our wedding more perfectly, and took into account each one of our specific requests. The full-length video is high-quality, exciting and includes details even we forgot about until watching! Voila gave us copies of the wedding DVD to share with our families, and both my husband’s family and my family have watched the full-length video several times already! The trailer Voila created is also high-quality and captures the best parts of our wedding day in just a few minutes. We have had so much fun sharing the trailer with friends and family. We have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family who watched the trailer. The Voila videographers blended in throughout the course of the day and evening, and worked very well with our photographer. Based on the incredibly positive experience I had with Voila Cinematic, I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

Voila Cinematic was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding videography. They were professional, timely, accommodating, approachable, kind, and made everything from start to finish smooth and effortless for us. Although it can be nerve racking having a camera on you for... Read More the whole wedding weekend, their humble and calm personalities made us feel completely comfortable and we had a lot of fun working with them. While filming, Voila always blended seamlessly into the crowd and caught every moment perfectly. We received our videos very quickly, just a little over two months after our wedding. They created a short six minute film and a longer version. We were absolutely blown away by the film quality and how beautifully they seamed together all the wedding events. All the emotion, from tears to laughter and joy were captured magnificently and the music they added made it even more perfect. You can tell that Voila has a passion and talent for what they do. We would recommend them to anyone. What they delivered was beyond our dreams and desires. We could not be more grateful to have such a beautiful and perfect portrayal of our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Chelsea K

After seeing the video Voila had created for my best friend's wedding a few years ago, I knew there was no way I could get married without having Alex create mine as well. Voila Cinematic was one of the first vendors I booked, even considering wedding dates based on availability... Read More ;), and I could not have been happier with my choice.Voila truly gets to know couples, figures out what is special to them, what makes them tick and how they work together... You can see who couples are, based on the way their videos are created, so individually and with so much thought. This passion for creativity and creating unique moments shows through in all videos that I have seen Voila create. In the car after the wedding, I remarked to my husband, " Wow. I can't wait to get our video, because today was such a blur." I knew that it would capture everything I thought our wedding day was... and I was not disappointed. We had our video before our pictures and I can not gush enough how happy we were with the final product. It was such joy to be able to see our day again, to re-live it, and really feel those moments because of the incredible way the Voila team captured them. Our video is such a unique reminder of our day, even seeing our guests enjoying themselves and the details we really didn't get to appreciate on the actual day. Voila is the best choice for anyone and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a unique, and very special way to remember your day. I would say our video is our favorite part of the wedding details, and the work that we are most happy with. Thank you Voila for all that you did to make our day so special, and for creating such a lasting memory that we ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Sarah M

Voila Cinematic did an absolutely incredible job of capturing our wedding day! They did not miss a minute and the quality and clarity of our video was amazing. We will treasure these memories forever and will wear out our video watching it over and over. They were an a joy to... Read More work with all around and we are so happy we went with them for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Meghan C

Voila Cinematic was the perfect choice for capturing our wedding day. From the time we engaged them to the time that we received our film, the entire team was responsive, professional and engaged. Before our wedding, they took the time to meet with us to discuss our objectives... Read More in capturing the day on film - and they met every objective with the final product. On the day of the wedding, the team was able to get all of our favorite parts on camera, all while disappearing into the background. They were present but unnoticeable...almost like magicians! We are so happy to have our entire wedding day documented on film, and it's great to share with friends and family. Thank you so much to the entire team. It really was a pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Loretta S

Voila Cinematic was the highlight of our wedding. They have wonderful customer service, they showed up on time and created memories for me and my husband that will last a lifetime. A rating of 5 is not even a high enough rating to give to this company. Our wedding video is of... Read More the highest quality and captured every special moment of our wedding in a format that was more sentimental and touching that we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them again when my husband and I renew our vows.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sasha

The staff at Voila Cinematic was professional, fun and accommodating! My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding video; and family and friends were impressed as well. I would highly recommend Voila Cinematic.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Elise K

Voila Cinematic will be one of the best choices you can make for yourself on your wedding day. It's so true that there are parts of your big day that feel like a blur or you don't get to see and you can rest easy knowing that Voila will capture these precious memories and turn... Read More them into a work of art. From the initial contact through the process of receiving our videos everyone on the Voila team was a joy to work with. They provided timely, quality and enthusiastic service before, during and after our event. Their on-site team are true professionals and were so fun to be around. We smiled the whole time we watched our videos and we can't wait to revisit these as we celebrate our anniversary year after year and share these memories over and over with friends and family. This was the best wedding investment and a wonderful experience with amazing people that added to making it truly the best day ever. We love Voila!! xoxo E+C

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Natalie W

WOW...we just received our DVD yesterday and I cannot tell you how amazed I am. This company is beyond 5 stars. From the initial call to now they have been nothing but professional and such a pleasure to work with! The video they made us, is the most amazing thing I have ever... Read More seen! It captured all the special moments and created the most touching beautiful video, it takes my breath away. We will cherish this forever, its priceless. I cannot express enough, using Voila was the BEST decision of my entire wedding and worth every penny. My one advise to Brides planning their dream wedding, it feels like a dream in deed, the day goes by in the blink of an eye and doesn't even seem real. Having Voila capture the day and priceless moments is the best money you can spend. You will be able to cherish your wedding and remember the best day of your life forever. Voila you exceeded every expectation, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! LOVE this company and the work they do!! Amazed!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

Our daughter and new son in law's wedding was April 4, 2015 at the Ringling Ca'd 'Zan in Sarasota, Florida. We just received the DVD's and still have a large lump in our throats. Voila captured the essence, beauty and magic of the day and will allow us to enjoy it for a... Read More lifetime. The cinematography was incredible, the staging impeccable, the editing amazing and the music perfect. We bought the gold package and it was exactly what we had hoped for. The highlight film was tremendous but the documentary film (43 minutes) was unbelievable. I would recommend Voila to anyone! Thank you Voila from the Peters and Millers!

Amazing amazing amazing

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Alexandra H

I am so incredibly happy we used Voila Cinematic to create our wedding video. The whole process was extremely easy and Jocelyn was a pleasure to work with. Alex and Alex who filmed our wedding were so fun to have there. I felt like they were guests at our wedding. I had NO idea... Read More they were filming certain moments until I watched the video- it was incredible how many moments they captured. They climbed high in trees, got into dinghy boats and flew drones just to get a cool angle for us. They made the MOST tear jerker, smile inducing, emotion filled wedding video and sneak peek video that I watch all the time- I cannot say enough words how happy we are with the result. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Anna K

We just received our wedding DVDs in the mail and we are thrilled! It was so exciting to re-live our day. The video really captured our special moments exactly as we wanted and it felt so personal. Alex and Jocelyn really listened to our requests and the video clearly reflects... Read More that! Alex and Alex could not have been more professional on the day of the wedding. They arrived early and most of the time I didn't even realize they were filming! They really make the process enjoyable and fun! I cannot wait to share the video with friends and family. I especially love our "feature highlight" video. It is such a perfect compilation of the day and really tells a story, as opposed to just watching raw footage. It captured the best moments of our special day! Every person I have been in contact with has been polite and all of my emails and questions were answered timely! I would absolutely recommend Voila to anyone!

We could not reccommend Voila Cinematic enough!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Ashley P

We could not recommend Voila Cinematic enough!!! They captured our day so perfectly and artistically and we were blown away by the quality of their work. They were all very personable and professional; from skyping with me before our wedding to hear specifics and understand our... Read More vision, to the day of being super flexible and nonintrusive, and even post our wedding they have been so accommodating and have had wonderful communication with us. Originally we unsure if we were going to hire a videographer, and we can't say enough how THRILLED we are that we chose Voila and how they completely blew us away! Our wedding video is one of our most cherished possessions and will continue to be for the rest of our lives!

Priceless

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Meian S

Our wedding video captured our wedding day perfectly. I can't describe in words how amazing their work is. Not only are they the best, but they are very professional. They respond quickly to your emails and phone calls as well as work with you on your budget. Alex made my... Read More whole family feel at ease in front of the camera. We didn't even know we were being recorded. They were able to highlight the best part of the whole day and made me relieve the best day of my life every time I watch it. Highly recommend it...