A Modern Boutique With Vintage Charm!

Located in historical downtown Lake Zurich, Volle’s Bridal & Boutique opened its doors in 1971. Offering personalized service, our experienced consultants are sure to find you the dress of your dreams. Also offered are one-on-one fittings, on-site alterations, heirlooming and on-site men’s formal wear shop. Our alterations department is the largest in the area employing European craftswoman. We are experts at shaping that gown to the bride’s individual body. A one stop location for wedding gowns, attendant gowns, mother’s attire, tuxedos, and accessories for all. The owners proudly are on the premises.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion

Bow2008 09

53 S Old Rand Rd, Lake Zurich, IL (847) 438-7603

Love Volle's!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Nicole M

I am obsessed with Volle's! I went to Volle's on two separate occasions and tried on probably over 40 dresses and my saleswoman Pamela was amazing and didn't get irritated with me at all hah! She pulled so many dresses for me and then when I didn't like anything more that she... Read More pulled, let me go in the closets numerous times to pick out my own. I wound up finding my wedding dress here when Pamela went searching through my Pinterest and found a Vera dress that I was obsessed with but wasn't going to pay that much for a dress! She immediately left the room and came back with, as I call, my "poor man's version" of the Vera dress and it is perfect! I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Volle's.

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Chelsea R

I just bought my wedding dress from Volle's and I cannot express how absolutely great they were! Meghan was the consultant that I worked with and she was amazing. She made me feel comfortable, excited, and confident! She made me feel like every bride should feel when they... Read More pick out their dress! It was an experience I will never forget!

Get your dress at Volle's. It's a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Julie T

My experience at Volle's Bridal was amazing. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Trish helped me pick out my wedding dress and she was extremely helpful. She listened to what I liked and was very accommodating. Eventually, after trying on about seven dresses, Trish... Read More came into the room with a dress she thought I would like. I did, and before I even had the dress completely on, I knew it was the one!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Nicole C

Fantastic customer service and a large selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Clarissa C

Volle's has a great atmosphere with incredibly helpful staff. During my intital appointment, they got right to what I wanted and helped me narrow down my vision for my dress. They offered options for altering dresses when they weren't quite right. I had a bit of trouble... Read More explaining how my dress didn't feel right once I tried it on, which resulted in multiple fittings, but we eventually figured out how to alter the dress to fit correctly and just in time for my wedding day! They have a great selection of dresses in a fairly wide range of prices. I was able to find something beautiful in what I thought was a limited budget!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Stefanie O

Volles bridal was EXACTLY the experience I was looking for! The store is beautiful and its truly the boutique experience I wanted! I worked with Trish and she was AMAZING!!! It took 3 visits for me to finally say yes to the dress, and each time Trish brought out a more beautiful... Read More dress, tailored to exactly what I described wanting, what I liked when trying on dresses, etc. My experience was felt completely personal, unlike other stores I shopped. I am SO glad I got my dress here :)

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Phil O

Amazing experience! Volle's was the first bridal boutique that I visited and I had the best experience. From the moment I walked in, everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I had a larger group with me (8 girls) and they were able to accommodate everyone. Pamela was my... Read More consultant and I can not say enough good things about her. She listened to what I was looking for and really choose dresses that fit my body type. She was personable, honest, and very knowledgeable. Love her!! I would highly recommend her! The owner was very nice as well, it was great to meet her. I tried on about 7 dresses and found the one! It was a great experience and I would recommend Volle's to anyone looking for the perfect Wedding dress and exceptional service. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda P

Volles Bridal provided us with an absolutely wonderful experience! A few weekends ago, I went dress shopping with my Mother, Future Mother-in-law, and my Matron of Honor. We had booked an appointment at Volles several months in advance, and we were truly looking forward to it!... Read More My Sister-In-Law found her dress at Volles 7 years ago, and my mother bought her Mother of the Groom's dress at Volles as well. They both reassured me that my experience would be as positive as theirs, and they were absolutely right! When we arrived at the bridal shop, the staff was extremely welcoming and made sure our experience would be everything we had hoped for. Our consultant was extremely kind, patient, and truly listened to all of my wishes when it came to finding the perfect dress for the big day. As we tried in several dresses (it felt like 20393948 dresses), but reflecting on the day, it was probably 15 dresses total. As the evening approached us and the shop was preparing to close...our consultant requested I try on the final dress. I was hesitant at first, already deciding in my head that I did not like the dress, but I decided to try it anyways. I'm not sure if our consultant saved this dress for last and knew this would be MY dress...but I have a feeling she did...and I am so grateful for her skills finding this dress...lo and behold..."I Said YES!" I am still in complete shock that I found MY dress...let alone it was the very last dress I had tried on that day! It is truly the most incredible dress I have ever seen and tried on throughout my entire search! (It even tops all of my Pinterest Board dresses!) As soon as "I Said Yes" the staff was there to happily greet us at the end of our appointment, congratulate us and celebrate our successful day with several photos to cherish the memories that were made that evening! I can absolutely say I had an absolutely amazing experience and I highly recommend Volles Bridal for any new bride who is looking for a genuine and personalized experience! Thank you so much Volles Bridal and staff for the once in a lifetime experience! :) My dress is ordered and I will schedule my fittings as soon as it arrives! I am truly looking forward to seeing you all at my fitting 6-8 months from now!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Amy C

I'll start off by saying that finding my dress was a wonderful experience. Ellen helped me pick out my dress and made me feel like the only bride in there. She pulled dresses similar to what I had asked for and also pulled ones that were similar to what I asked, with a slight... Read More twist. I ended up going with one that I never thought I would have! It was beautiful. My dress arrived in March, around 6 months before my wedding (September 4th.) I started alterations at the beginning of July like they recommended. My first alteration lady was so sweet and really helped out. When I came in for my second fitting, I had a blonde woman that talked so loud and over us and didn't take the time to listen to what my mom or I had to say. I asked if they were able to shorten trains, since I'm 5'2" and the train was quite long. She told us no, but that some brides hem the under layers of the train completely, and then leave the top, sheer layer as is. I told her that although this was an option, to NOT do this in case I would regret this. That once it's done there is no turning back. When I came in for what was SUPPOSED to be my last fitting, I arrived to find the entire train of my dress CHOPPED off. Literally, at least 4 feet of fabric just gone. The worst part of it??? She told me that's what I wanted! She was a liar. My mother was there will me at all appointments. Even she told the lady NOT to cut my dress at the last appointment. We were beyond furious. Had she said that she made a mistake, I might have been a bit understanding. My sister-in-law had a similar (less terrible) problem happen to her a couple years back. Her wedding dress had a ribbon and a broach that were supposed to be attached. The broach had broken upon arrival. My sister-in-law explained that she wanted the broach and ribbon tied and applied on the front of the dress. When she arrived to one of her fittings, she realized they had tied the ribbon backwards on the dress and without the broach. The worst part there, too??? They told HER that's what she wanted! Needless to say, Deanna, the owner of the shop, took care of me from there and they had the fabric for my trained ordered the next day. The dress was taken apart and then the train was put back on. Yes, my dress was fixed and beautiful. Yes, Deanna was able to accommodate me and apologize, but the headache I had to go through with the other staff did not make it worth it. I would not recommend this place to somebody else. It's too risky. I'd give 5 starts to Ellen, 0 stars to the one alteration lady, and 3 overall for the business.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Laura E

The experience I had at Volle's was special from the moment I walked in. My large group was accommodated so that they could all see my dress choices. My consultant Marissa listened to my wishes and was able to help me find the dress of my dreams. Throughout the fitting... Read More process, I was always reassured that they would work to make my dress exactly how I wanted. And that is exactly what I got: a dress made for me. Couldn't have been happier with the staff and whole experience!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Katie L

This was my first stop on my stores to visit. I have heard mixed reviews in the past but knew a lot of friends/family getting their wedding dresses here so I figured I would start at Volle's. Sadly, I had the worst experience. I went on a Saturday, they were completely packed.... Read More After waiting 15 minutes after my original appointment time, we were finally greeted by our grouchy consultant named ELLEN. My appointment was at 2pm in the afternoon so I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she had already had a busy morning. I told her my wedding was going to be on a beach and that I was looking for an open back and something very different with a lot of character but light weight. Ellen immediately pulled a handful of dresses and we went into the fitting room to try them on. I did not get to look at any dresses these were purely her selection. At first glance I thought no way was I going to like anything that she had pulled. Again, giving her the benefit of the doubt I tried a couple on but didn't like anything that I saw. I was not able to look at any of the dresses in the back or even look to see if I liked something different. The space is cramped with very dull lighting and very small rooms to try on dresses. Exhausted and disappointed, I asked her if she had any other options to try that were light weight and preferably an open back. At this point I had MAYBE tried on 4 dresses total! Ellen looked at me and said that is all we have. She didn't give any input on the style, designer or alternations. I had asked questions about how to alter and she just said, "we don't need to worry about those things they can do it". Mind you I have some sewing background and am a designer. I would have liked more input than what she gave. Anything would have been better than that response. I didn't expect to find my dress that day but I did expect a better experience and a more helpful consultant. Anyone going to Volle's I advise you to try a different consultant and go early in the morning on weekends or even better go during the week. However, I strongly recommend Kathyrn's Bridal in McHenry, IL. They were 100% more informative and helpful. More space in the fitting rooms and you can look at the dresses yourself and your consultant will pull styles based on what you are picking as well. Kathyrn's is the place to be to wedding dress shop!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Bre C

Hi bought my dress from Volles this weekend. The overall experience was fantastic! Kim was so helpful in finding the perfect dress for me and listening to all of what I had to say. I was nervous to go shopping at first, but the ladies at Volles made my experience unforgettable!... Read More Thank you so much! The best part about Volles is it has become a family tradition as my mother and sister got their dresses for their wedding day here!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kristina S

Deena was wonderful! She took the time and listened to what I wanted. She helped me narrow it down to just a few. After putting them on again it was a clear choice. The whole experience was fun and relaxed! So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brittney F

I was very confused after one long day of dress shopping (4 stores - 4 favorite dresses). We decided to go to Volles Bridal the next day since my mom was in town for the weekend, and when the associate asked if I wanted to take a look I entrusted her to bring in the first round... Read More of gowns after seeing what I had liked the day before. Alas, the second dress was STUNNING....I could not stop swaying back and forth. It was perfect! The rest of the process went just as smoothly as finding my dress did. All of my fittings were great. I found a belt from elsewhere that they attached beautifully and my dress fit me like a glove!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Katrina E

I had nothing but good experiences here. I was wary when I read reviews, but everyone was nice! I had a bridesmaid drop out a couple months before the wedding and they accommodated a new friend coming in and ordering a dress on rush order. When I needed a later fitting time... Read More than usual, they added a time for me so my matron of honor could learn the bustle. I will say, I was always nice to them, so as long as you are calm and courteous, I would assume your experience would be just as great!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Mandy P

I got my wedding dress from Volles and my mom got her dress for my wedding from Volles and we both loved them. The owner even made it possible for us to add personalized touches to my dress by ordering extra crystal applique and sewing them onto the back. It made my dress look... Read More even better than before and in my pictures, these additions look breathtaking. They had huge selection and the consultant was great at listening to what I liked and did not. I live out of state and Volles was very accommodating with my appointments, making sure that I could come in the same day as my flights and on dates that fell near holidays, since they knew it was sometimes my only options. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Melissa C

I had such a wonderful experience at Volles Bridal when I bought my wedding dress! My mom, MOH and I went to 3 other bridal shops and nothing compared to the customer service that Volles offers. They listened to everything I was looking for in a wedding dress and it only took... Read More about 3 dresses later for me to find the ONE. I also appreciated that they showed me dresses that were well under my max budget. I would highly recommend Volles Bridal to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Rachelle G

I just moved into the area to live with my fiancé (who grew up in Lake Zurich), and I was told I HAD to go to Volles. It was my first dress shopping experience, so I was pretty excited. We had a 2 o'clock appointment, and we may have waited 10 minutes over. My consultant... Read More apologized that her previous appointment went over and assured us she'd still give us our allotted time. I felt that my consultant heard me out in terms of what I wanted; she even found the exact dress I picked out on Pinterest! I tried on about 6 different dresses, and was deciding between the dress I originally wanted and another dress. The consultant helped pin me in the dress as well as find the right veil and accessories to help me make the right decision. I had a wonderful experience at Volles and I know that I've found my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Colleen V

I worked with Ellen to find the perfect dress for my day. She was very professional, client-focused, and sweet. Ellen was very accommodating of me and my family and went above and beyond to give all of us the best possible experience. I appreciated how she listened to the style... Read More of dress that I wanted. I also liked how she stuck well within budget. She was not pushy or outspoken in any way. She was very supportive of me as the bride and helped me to feel comfortable with making my decision. If you visit Volles, I would strongly encourage you to book your appointment with Ellen! She is absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jenna L

Volle's was the 4th salon I went and I was starting to feel like I would never find my dress. The minute I walked in, I felt at ease, though, and I quickly realized that this would be the place where I found my dress! My consultant, Deena, really listened to me and each dress I... Read More tried on, I liked more than the last. Their selection was great and the overall experience was wonderful. I found exactly what I was looking for and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Tiana T

Simply the best!!! I cannot say enough about how much I love Volle's Bridal. From the moment we called the store, to the moment my dress arrived, we have received nothing but exceptional service from all of their amazing staff! The owner even personally called me to let me know... Read More my dress was in -- amazing!! Their attention to detail is admirable and I honestly feel I can trust them with helping me make the best decisions possible for my wedding! So thankful and blessed to be working with this store for my wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Leah L

I said "yes to the dress" at Volles Bridal back in October after 4 months of searching for the "one." I went in looking specifically for a Hayley Paige dress I had seen in a bridal magazine. I was SO happy they carried this dress. Deena, my sales rep, was very helpful and... Read More very personable. She was never pushy. The owner came in while I was trying this dress on and took the time to pin me up as opposed to just using the clips so I could truly see what the dress would look like. Once the dress arrived, Rosa my tailor assisted me in every fitting. She got the fit perfect!! I did have some issues with the fabric at the top of the dress, but Rosa made sure these issues were resolved by including the actual tailors in my fittings. I appreciate how this shop includes your alterations in the initial cost of the gown. I also purchased my earrings here. Everyone at Volles went above and beyond to ensure I had the best experience possible. Thank you Volles!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Leigh Ann T

I was dreading looking for a wedding dress. I had a pretty good idea of what style I wanted but wasn't sure it would compliment my body. Therefore, I overprepared and made appointments at 5 different places because I wanted to have options. Volle's was the fifth place that I... Read More went to try on dresses. Every place that I went to before Volle's was different. One place had horrible customer service and practically rushed me out. One place just didn't have any dresses that I liked. The third and fourth places had dresses that I liked parts of.... I would want to the top of one dress and the bottom of another dress... but there wasn't just one dress that had everything I wanted. I had a #1 dress at each of those places but neither one seemed like THE dress. Well, then I went to Volle's. I was a little concerned at first because this is the first place that I went to that did not let my mom and I browse the dresses ourselves. Trish brought us into our private room and asked me about some of the things I was liking about other dresses. I showed her a couple pictures. She left and came back with four dresses for me to try on. I was doubtful. How could she bring what I wanted with my short description? I tried on the first one and I liked it but it wasn't the one. Then I tried on the second one she brought in.... THIS was MY dress. This dress had every part that I had liked about other dresses... and all in one dress. So then Deanna came into the room came over to me and pinned here and there. Even though the dress didn't fit, she pinned it so that I could see what it would look like when it did fit. No other shop did that! She helped me to get a real sense of how it would fit. Trish helped me find a belt and veil that completed the look. I knew this was my dress because I didn't want to take it off. Trish and Deanna KNOW THEIR STUFF. This experience was incredible. Thank you!!!!! They were also extremely respectful of my budget.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Bri T

I got my wedding dress from Volles, bridesmaid dresses, and mother dresses. I have to say getting my wedding dress from there was amazing. The woman helping coul tell my taste immediately and the third dress I tried on was my dream dress. Even getting it fitted, I loved the lady... Read More that did my fittings and she made my dress fit me PERFECTLY. Also getting the mother of the bride dresses went flawlessly with both mothers ending very happy. While getting the bridesmaid dresses was not a super terrible experience there were several hiccups. They were very busy and the lady helping us was gone most of the time causing us to have to wait a bit. Then I had picked out a dress for my girls when I got my wedding dress, but did not realize the dress would only be in the store in one size causing half of my bridesmaids to have to squeeze in to one size dress which obviously did not fit. It turned out okay because the girls still loved their dresses, although a couple felt uncomfortable because the woman helping us commented on how thin they were. Again, I'm sure this is all just coincidence with business etc, because overall all my bridesmaid dresses turned out beautiful, my dress was flawless and the mothers looked great. Def recommend.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Petia C

Terrible experience. I got my wedding dress from Volle's. My experience was a disaster. I ordered my wedding dress in September (my wedding was in May). I was measured and the measurements were confirmed by the owner herself. In March my dress arrived and I went in to try it on,... Read More and it did NOT fit. It was at least 2 sizes too small and I had not gained any weight. I am 5'7 and 140 pounds. Pretty average - So it shouldn't be too hard to get my size right. At this boutique, it was somehow very difficult. The worst part is - their customer service. I did not even get an apology from the owner or anyone. Mistakes happen, I can understand that - but at least admit to your mistake. No - the owner did not and there was no apology, not even after I started crying because of the whole ordeal. They had to reorder the dress in a new size - and my dress came in the SAME MONTH as my wedding! To make things even more stressful, I had to go in for 5 different fittings within two weeks before my wedding day because the only dress size they could order within such a short window, was one that was way too big for me. So my wedding dress experience was one of stress, disappointment, and tears thanks to Volle's.

Volle's Bridal and Boutique

Volle’s Bridal and Boutique is a full-service, family owned wedding and social occasion boutique, founded in 1971. We are a boutique rich in history and traditions with our clients. The team works together to provide our brides with the best service, making our customers our number one priority. Service and special attention are what Volle’s foundation was built on. Volle’s buyers search the world to fine unique, one of a kind designs exclusive to our salon. The Volle’s team is committed in creating life long memories and truly believes that at Volle’s you are the only bride in the world!

Start a Conversation!