A Modern Boutique With Vintage Charm!

Located in historical downtown Lake Zurich, Volle’s Bridal & Boutique opened its doors in 1971. Offering personalized service, our experienced consultants are sure to find you the dress of your dreams. Also offered are one-on-one fittings, on-site alterations, heirlooming and on-site men’s formal wear shop. Our alterations department is the largest in the area employing European craftswoman. We are experts at shaping that gown to the bride’s individual body. A one stop location for wedding gowns, attendant gowns, mother’s attire, tuxedos, and accessories for all. The owners proudly are on the premises.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

53 S Old Rand Rd, Lake Zurich, IL (847) 438-7603

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 AJ M

Truly an amazing experience shopping at Volles. I loved every dress my consultant brought to me, she treated me like a princess. So happy I said YES to my dress on the very first visit. Thank you so much to the Volles staff.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Meredith O

First place I decided to look was at Volle's and I am SO glad that I did! My consultant pulled EVERY dress she had with my style and price range into the room. She took the time to listen and when I said I didn't like something about a dress, she'd pull all other dresses out of... Read More the room that had what I didn't like. In all of the dresses we found the one! I tried it on twice and fell in love with it more and more. I was SO happy I didn't have to go anywhere else. They also had very competitive Alteration fees - I went with my mom who has sewed her entire life and she said it was a STEAL! I am so pleased so far with the way Volle's has done - hopefully when I get the dress in for alterations everything goes as well! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katy A

Volles was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses after hearing positive reviews from several friends. I ended up finding my dress on the first visit! Their alterations department is wonderful and ended up scheduling me an extra fitting since we were trying to figure... Read More out how to best alter the bust area. My bridesmaids also got their dresses through Volles, so there was a discount since I had bought my dress there as well. I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Volles!

2017-09-11T13:53:27 Response from the vendor

Once you find the perfect dress, having the perfect fit is just as important. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with both our sales and alteration departments, we will be sure to share your great 5 star review with the staff.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Stephanie S

Volle's had a great selection of designer gowns at affordable prices. The staff was very attentive and helpful throughout the process and the alterations were top notch.

2018-02-19T09:23:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Volle's buyers hand pick each dress from the designers several times a year to make sure our inventory has something for every bride! We are so glad that we had YOUR dress and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Amanda R

I owe a huge thank you to Pamela! She made my wedding dress dreams come true. I wasn't sure what style I was looking for so Pamela pulled everything she put on me. She listened to what I had to say and found the PERFECT dress for me. I was beyond excited to say yes and will... Read More highly recommend Volle's Bridal Boutique to everyone! I can't wait to work with Pamela again soon for my bridesmaids and mom!

2018-02-19T09:34:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Pamela is awesome and we are so lucky to have her lead our team! She trains all of our consultants to focus on YOU and YOUR vision to make sure you find the dress of your dreams!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Christina L

Shopping at Volle’s was an amazing experience. I never felt pressured and the saleswomen really stick to the budget you give them. I really felt that they wanted to find my dream gown as opposed to just make a sale. I ended up buying my dress from here and the whole staff, from... Read More buying to alterations, was amazing. There’s a reason this store has been around for so long - they are the best and truly make you feel special!

2018-01-06T14:53:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing Volle's to be part of your special day. We are so happy you found your dress!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lianna D

My experience at Volles was more than I expected and way better than the other 3 boutiques I went to. I was treated like the only bride in the boutique. They listened to what I had to say but at the same time convinced me to go outside of my comfort zone. They didn't push me to... Read More make my decision and was so patient with me. Pamela paid attention to every detail and knew which dress was for me just by my facial expression! I do not recommend going anywhere else!

2018-02-19T09:42:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience! It has been Volle's goal, since 1971, to make every bride feel like our ONLY bride! It was an honor to help you make such an important decision and we are elated that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Sabrina D

We went shopping at Volle’s for bridesmaid dresses. We had such a great experience. The whole process went so smoothly. Everyone made sure we got the perfect dress! Would definitely recommend this boutique to everyone I know!

2018-02-19T09:48:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! It was our pleasure to give you a great experience! Most of our business is generated by word of mouth from satisfied brides like you, so we appreciate you spreading the word!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Sarah P

Volles was recommended to me through a family friend, and I couldn't be happier with my experience! After going to a number of different bridal salons and not finding anything I liked, I finally went to Volles and it was a match made in heaven-- first, that is due to Pamela (who... Read More is amazing and I miss her already!!). They also have a TON of great dresses - so many in fact, that I couldn't decide which amazing gown I liked best. Pamela was SO understanding and patient with me as I was super indecisive about everything and couldn't decide on a dress (even after changing my mind a few times...). They were all very understanding and I ultimately ended up with the perfect Matthew Christopher dress and I couldn't be happier for how it all turned out. All my bridesmaids got their dresses here as well and turned out great. All around, Pamela, Deanna, and the staff at Volle's made my experience the best! :)

2018-02-19T09:59:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! It is so important to us that every bride go through a stress-free process in choosing her gown. We know that this was an important decision that sets the tone for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kirsten M

My mother went to Volles to look for her wedding dress many years ago. So, Volles was the first place I went to look for mine. I found my wedding dress there, and received an abundance of compliments on it at our wedding in October. I was so happy with the way the dress felt and... Read More looked. I was however, very disappointed with the staff at Volles. Their customer service skills are lacking. Talking/complaining openly in front of clients, about other clients and staff, around the front lobby! The owner, and Kim (who aided in my fitting appointments) were the only ladies my mother and I came into contact with who were pleasant, savvy, and helpful. Also, my dress still had pins in it around the bust and hem when I brought it home a few days before the wedding, holding some adjustments together. My mother and I had to sew these portions together ourselves! I don't believe we were overly picky during this process, but some common practices were simply not met. We will not be openly recommending Volles to anyone in the future, and hope that others had a better experience.

2018-02-19T10:32:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are ecstatic that we were able to style both you and your mom on your wedding day! We are happy that you loved your dress and the way you looked on your day. Looking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jacqueline Z

The staff at Volles was patient with me as I sorted through dresses and found the one I loved! Then they were even more patient when I decided I would like it to have buttons and cap sleeves. The alterations team was wonderful and helped to make sure every stitch was perfect... Read More before I walked down the isle.

2018-02-19T10:10:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for rating your experience at Volles! It is important to us that each bride gets her dream dress, which is why our sales consultants work closely with our alterations team to make custom changes. We realize each bride wants her dress to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Allison M

My maid of honor made all of my bridal salon appointments and I'm so glad she choose Volles! I ended up going with the first dress I tried on - a beautiful Stella York ivory lace fit and flare gown. And of course, I added a fabulous blingy belt. Deena was wonderful, she... Read More selected a wide variety of gowns and waited for my reaction before giving her opinion. The alteration department is amazing - they made my gown fit like a glove and worked with my busy schedule. They even added custom beadwork to the belt so the bling went all the way around! I recommended Volles to a friend and she ended up finding her dream gown there as well! Thanks for everything Volles!

2018-02-19T10:17:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Volles! Because we have been servicing brides since the 1970's we know that carrying designers with a wide variety of styles (Like Stella York), having experienced and patient consultants (Like Deena) and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sam G

I was ecstatic when I found my dress at Volles. It was the first dress I ever found online that caught my eye and was the first dress I tried on and I kept going back to it. My consultant was very open to my ideas and tried pulling different dresses to help me be sure of my... Read More decision and was more than willing to allow me to try the dress on again when I returned later that same day to say "yes to my dress". My dress was altered at Volles and fit like a glove despite my all-night dance moves. My only complaint involved alterations appointments. The appointment times were significantly behind at all of my alterations appointments. I couldn't he happier with the end result though!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Mary G

Volles had a great selection of dresses, and their consultants really listen to what you have to say without pressuring you to buy.

2017-09-11T13:27:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Volle's Bridal Boutique. Our consultants are amazing at finding every bride and body the perfect dress. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jamie K

My family has been going to Volles for year and I knew I would have luck finding my dress there! The staff did a great job making me feel comfortable and helped me find my dream dress. They did a fantastic job on alterations as well!

2017-09-11T13:39:50 Response from the vendor

We love the family traditions at Volles Bridal Boutique. Don't forget to send us pictures from your big day.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jackie C

I had so many compliments on my dress. The owner worked with us to customize the dress and it was absolutely perfect. I can't tell you how happy we were with the staff as well as the tailoring at Volle's. I never imagined a dress so beautiful. Thank you so much for your... Read More outstanding work.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Becky K

I can't deny that Volle's has some beautiful gowns. I found a gown I could have loved there, but I found one I loved even more somewhere else. But, that's not the reason for my sub-par review. I was so nervous to try on bridal gowns, and I just felt like our consultant ended up... Read More making me more nervous than making it better. She wasn't very personable, and I felt that I didn't get to try on the kinds of gowns I wanted. I went in with a blank slate, no idea what I wanted. Volles doesn't give you an opportunity to browse the gowns--you're limited to what they bring. After showing some pictures, the consultant brought a few fit-and-flares and a few a-lines. When I commented that I didn't like the top of one of the a-line gowns after I tried ONE on, she removed all other a-line gowns from the room, saying that I must just not like a-line gowns. I didn't feel that I got the variety I had hoped for. It was disappointing because I know several people that had wonderful experiences with Volles. I want to make it clear, that I think Volles is a wonderful establishment. The receptionists were friendly, as are many of the staff members I've encountered when I've gone with other friends for their fittings. I just think that the consultant I had when it was my turn wasn't as effective.

2017-08-03T12:00:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recent visit to Volle's Bridal Boutique. We want all of our brides to experience top notch service while finding their dream dress, we are disappointed to hear that your experience wasn't as wonderful as it should have been. We would like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Phyllis S

Volle’s was wonderful to work with! Pamela and Deanna could not be more accommodating! Pamela took the time to listen to my daughter and found her THE DRESS! They were able to make alterations to make some design changes and truly made it one of a kind to what my daughter... Read More envisioned. The dress was ordered and altered on time as well as making the experience pleasant and fun. My daughter was initially between two dresses - said yes to one and later that night changed her mind to the second dress. Pamela handled what could have been an uncomfortable situation with compassion, understanding and humor. I would not hesitate to recommend Volle’s !

2017-08-03T12:03:24 Response from the vendor

Congratulations to your daughter on finding her dream dress. We are overjoyed to hear that your experience was wonderful. Don't forget to send us pictures from the big day.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Myonka H

It was the perfect bridal experience! Kennedy was so helpful and kind, she did all should could to help me find my dream dress! They have a great selection of gorgeous dresses, I highly recommend them.

2017-08-03T13:18:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to play a small part in your big day. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Cathleen T

Volle’s made shopping for my wedding dress enjoyable especially since I didn’t want to search through racks of dresses on my own. My mom, sister, and niece came with the first visit and we were seated in a private fitting room. I brought in several photos and explained to Deena... Read More the style I was looking for and she would pick out several dresses for me. It was a lot of fun trying them on. Deena is so sweet and not pushy at all, which I really appreciated. She would offer her opinion but wasn’t aggressive. After trying on around sixteen dresses I finally found my dress and I couldn’t have done it without her help! The process of having my dress fitted was a little frustrating at times because I didn’t feel comfortable mentioning to the seamstress if I wanted something adjusted because she made a couple comments stating the dress couldn’t be adjusted anymore than it had. However, I spoke with Deanna and she was very helpful ensured the appropriate adjustments could be made and the dress fit very well. The dress was absolutely beautiful! On the day of my wedding we had a bit of drama because my wedding veil wasn’t with my dress at the hotel. I panicked because we were running short on time and although I was almost positive it was a my brother’s house, my bridesmaids were trying to help and called the store explaining the situation and without any hesitation Volle’s sent someone to drop off another veil. My brother did end up finding the veil at his house so I did return the extra veil, but that gesture showed their investment in making sure every customer is happy and satisfied.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Stacey T

I had such a great experience shopping for my wedding dress at Volle's! I didn't really have a dress in mind when I first visited Volle's, but Ellen helped me pick out 2 dresses that I loved. My next visit was just as professional, working with Trish to narrow down "the one". I... Read More would 100% recommend Volle's to any bride looking for her dress. Thank you Volle's for helping me find my dream Wedding Gown!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kathryn L

I bought an Allure Bridal dress from Volles and was absolutely in love with it from the time I first tried it on to walking down the aisle! The seamstresses worked wonders on altering my dress and I was very pleased!! I Highly recommend them to anyone who I talk to that is... Read More getting married.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Nicole F

They were so sweet, and spent as much time as I needed to find the dress of my dreams! I can't imagine a better experience .

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Michelle P

I had a very good experience purchasing my wedding dress and getting my alterations done at Volle’s. The staff was always helpful, even though they were usually busy. During my appointments, I felt like they were focused on me and my particular dress. The woman who did my... Read More alterations was lovely, and I trusted her expertise. They managed the time well, and I didn’t feel rushed at any point during the alterations process. They were also flexible when I had to change my appointments. I was happy to support a local business and loved my Pronovias gown!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Allison J

Amazing experience! Highly recommend shopping at Volle's. Trish was extremely patient. I visited Volle's 3 times before finally selecting my dress. Not once did I feel pressured to buy. They had a large selection of dresses in my budget. They are very generous with their... Read More time, each appointment lasting 90 min. They also have a wide selection of jewelry and veils. They allow you to take pictures of the gowns. The owner of the salon is very attentive and checks-in with all clients during their appointments. Everyone is kind and flexible. Highly recommended!

2017-03-14T19:06:59 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled you had the experience that every bride deserves! We look forward to guiding you through the entire process! Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend Volle's to other brides!

Volle's Bridal and Boutique

Volle’s Bridal and Boutique is a full-service, family owned wedding and social occasion boutique, founded in 1971. We are a boutique rich in history and traditions with our clients. The team works together to provide our brides with the best service, making our customers our number one priority. Service and special attention are what Volle’s foundation was built on. Volle’s buyers search the world to fine unique, one of a kind designs exclusive to our salon. The Volle’s team is committed in creating life long memories and truly believes that at Volle’s you are the only bride in the world!