The Life of the Party

L.A. and Southern California's most trusted DJ/MC Team. Our DJs are fun, charismatic, and enthusiastic, without being cheesy, overbearing or intrusive! Let us create a customized experience for you and your guests. Call us now for more information (310) 372-2222

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

500 S. Sepulveda Blvd. , Manhattan Beach, CA (310) 372-2222

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Victoria S

My husband and I are both event producers so when it came to creating the perfect ambiance through music and overall timeline for our wedding, we wanted nothing but the best. Diego Terry was one of the available DJ's and when we watched his video and listened to his old school... Read More hip hop mix through the VOX site, we knew instantly he was the guy to create the perfect vibe. From the moment we held our initial meeting, Diego was warm and welcoming and had suggestions on how to flow through the night both musically and with key moments like speeches, cake cutting, etc etc. His suggestions fully aligned with what we wanted, and was sure to ask us what types of music we wanted to avoid. LONG story short...absolutely EVERYONE complimented us on the music and repeatedly said it was the best playlist of any wedding they had been to. We can't agree more. We had a fully packed dance floor for the entire night, all thanks to Diego & VOX. We will absolutely be working with Diego in our professional life and will refer him to all engaged couples we know.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erin S

I was told about VOX from my venue. And then once I heard our wedding coordinator recommend them too I knew I wanted to book with them. During the entire process EVERYONE who I either emailed with or spoke to were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and personable. In the... Read More beginning we booked with a DJ who needed up having some personal issues which meant we had to get a different DJ. When Robert informed us of the situation we were at first extremely stressed since it was only about three weeks out from our wedding day. However, I can't begin to express just how accommodating Robert was to us in offering us a DJ in a higher pay bracket than we had booked at no additional cost. The DJ we got was DJ Henry Jones and OMG he was absolutely AMAZING! We had a Skype meeting with him to talk about the music we were waiting on our big day and straight from the get go he was awesome! So much personality and knowledge about music! On our big day, Henry was nothing short of fantastic! His great energy rubbed off on everyone! You can tell he not only talented at his job but also has a passion for what he does. We also booked our photo booth with VOX. I loved they gave us an option to print pictures on a normal 4x6 without a logo so our guests could actually use them to frame. The photo booth assistant we had for the night was Derek (didn't get his last name). He was amazing too! Extremely personable and funny. Overall our experience with everyone from VOX DJ's was PERFECT! We can't begin to explain in words just how grateful we are to Henry, Derek and everyone else with the company for making our wedding so incredible and memorable! Love the Scrimes

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Kellie D

We loved working with the VOX DJ team for our wedding in September 2017! From the first consultation to the last right before the big day, everyone was friendly, sharing in our excitement and very easy to work with. DJ Joe Pera nailed it at our wedding and completely made the... Read More whole day flow perfectly, transitioning from cocktail to dinner to the reception with ease. He has incredible knowledge of all genres of music. He matched our taste so well and even participated in the Hora with our guests, it was awesome! He definitely kept the energy level up the whole night and our guests loved singing along when the microphone came out on the dance floor! We also used their Photo Booth team as well and they set-up the whole scene perfectly! Our guests loved all the props and it was so fun to look through the digital files after our wedding of everyone who took photos. Definitely a fun surprise! Thank you VOX for making our wedding incredibly fun!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Grace I

You will not be disappointed with VOX DJs! I had Joey Pera as my wedding DJ and from the beginning of wedding planning until the very end of the wedding night, he was extremely helpful, attentive to our needs, and brought so much positive energy and excitement. He is extremely... Read More patient with you during your meeting to go through the music selections and makes great suggestions. I loved how he was open-minded to all genre of music. I was mainly worried about the older asian guests not being able to enjoy the afterparty but Joey did a great job bringing them out to the dance floor. Music transitions were great and he made sure there wasn't any dull moment. I highly highly recommend VOX DJs/Joey Pera. He will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Sarah K

VOX DJs was absolutely amazing! Our specific DJ, DJ Trego was beyond great. We talked once on the phone before we put a deposit down, then met with him once before the wedding to talk about our music preferences and ceremony specifics. DJ Trego had so much energy and at our... Read More wedding, he got everyone dancing. My biggest fear was that people wouldn't like the music or that no one would be on the dance floor. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the dance floor was literally full for the entire night! The music was great, and DJ Trego read the crowd perfectly, playing off their energy throughout the night. I can't imagine a better DJ!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Valerie S

My new husband and I highly recommend Vox Djs. From start to finish we were in great hands. At first I was skeptical using a company where I wasn't interviewing the Dj right off the bat, but I can assure you Vox Djs know what they are doing. Robert answered all our questions... Read More and the introduction videos of the Djs really work and are beneficial. After we selected our DJ and told Robert what we were looking for he confirmed that we made a great Dj selection for what we were look for. After we processed with Robert, Tommy was very helpful with getting our paperwork process and what to expect leading up to our amazing day. Vox Djs were on top of everything and when it came time (2 months prior) to meet our Dj via video chat we knew we made the right choice. Kevin, last but most definitely not least for our review, Kevin was amazing from start to finish and even after our wedding with answering questions for us. All of our guests raved about the music, the DJ and our dance floor was not empty at all that night. Our guest list ranged from people of 13 years old to 70s, and everyone loved the range of all the songs and genre. My husband and I haven't been able to stop raving about how awesome Kevin was and how we really lucked out. Thank you Kevin and Vox DJs for making our day so special and memorable for not only us but all those that attended!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Kelly F

Kevin Whan was our DJ and he killed it! He also had the hard job of telling one of our guests (a friend of my moms) not to sing ...he asked us during the event, and got to witness our amazing problem solving skills (we did best out of 3 rock, paper, scissors...if i won- we would... Read More let her sing, if my husband won- no singing...my husband won) he was great with the planning and communication and captured our strange music taste perfectly. Thanks, Kevin!!!! We had a blast!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Bree C

My fiancé and I absolutely loved working with VOX DJS for our engagement party. From coordinating with Robert to having DJ Ace Conlon play, everything was a smooth process. Ace was extremely professional and charismatic. He showed up before the party to set up and came back once... Read More we were ready for him. I had sent him a few requests as to which genres of music to play and when, and he incorporated everything into the night perfectly! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how great of a job he did! We'll definitely be using VOX DJS for our big day!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 rebecca m

Hallie from Vox was incredible! Her energy is the best and contagious. She kept the dance floor jumping at our wedding and we had a great time. Thanks!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Erin D

Love Vox DJ!!! They made our wedding so fun and kept our guests dancing all night. Ricky is awesome and I highly recommend him to DJ any event! We know who we will be calling if we need another DJ in the future!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Kelsey G

We were recommended VOX DJs by our florist and ended up hiring Kurt Owen as the DJ for our wedding. Kurt was amazing! He was friendly and super flexible from the start and checked in multiple times throughout the night to make sure everything was going as planned. The planning... Read More process was organized and easy. We trusted Kurt with our song selection and he did an amazing job, the dance floor was crowded all night. I cant recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Veronica F

One of the best decisions we made was hiring DJ Marcus as our DJ for our wedding, from our first meeting to the day of he was fabulous! He completely got the party started and kept it going – our guests continue to talk about how well he did and that our wedding was great dance... Read More party! Thank you DJ Marcus for making our wedding day so fun and special – it would not have been the same without you!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lacey K

VOX DJs provided the music, photobooth, and uplighting for our wedding in September. The company was recommended by our venue, and we found their pricing and package options to be very fair. We chose the package that included a DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception,... Read More photo booth for 3 hours (additional hours for $50/hour), and uplighting at the reception. VOX was very easy to work with throughout the entire process. They were responsive to emails which was especially helpful because we were not able to go to their office in person as it is not very convenient to where we live. We dealt with different people for the different aspects of our package. One employee helped us with our photo booth template. After looking at the different pre-made options (which are pretty customizable), we decided to use our own monogram image and VOX was able to make a custom template for us. For our uplighting, we knew we wanted something neutral, no bright colors, that would add some warmth to our reception setting. The employee helping us was very responsive to questions and their catalog of selections is very large. For our DJ, we watched a number of videos on the VOX website and chose DJ Tetris Kelly. We were so happy with our choice and we have gotten so many wonderful compliments from our friends and family. Tetris did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We met with him once in person to go over our music choices and style. We gave him very specific songs for our pre-ceremony and ceremony music, and everything was played perfectly to our specifications. Overall, my husband and I are very happy with our choice to use VOX DJs for our wedding. We would recommend their services to anyone planning their wedding or other special event.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Hayley B

HENRY JONES is the DJ you want at your wedding. He was professional, fun-loving, energetic, and made our wedding everything that it could have been. Our family and friends did not want to leave the dance floor! We are so glad we made the decision to book VOX DJs and were stoked... Read More that lighting and Photobooth services were also options that made going through several vendors less of a hassle. The meetings we had leading up to the big day calmed our nerves and stress levels and reassured us that our wedding was going to be perfect.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Courtney F

I cannot say enough about the VOX DJ team and the amazing Trego. One thing that was very important to my husband and I was the music at the reception as we have seen that make or break the excitement of the wedding. Trego did not disappoint and was the best DJ we could have... Read More asked for. He kept the dance floor packed, the night going smooth and even got me dancing up on the bar. They were very professional and we received countless complements on their behalf during and after the event. VOX DJs is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Abbie G

Vox DJ's are absolutely the best! Don't look anywhere else - these guys know what they are doing! We had the best experience, from the second we contacted them for DJ services. Rob and Lara in the office, and Ralph our DJ, were the absolute best. Everything from the second we... Read More called was simple, organized, and easy - which makes the stressful wedding planning process so much better when your vendors are this good! On the day of, Ralph arrived on time and with the best attitude - he is positive, upbeat, and motivating. The music was exactly what we wanted - he totally got and followed our vision. The dance floor was packed all night long and the MC'ing was on point. One of my favorite things Ralph did at the reception was not just play but teach our guests how to do the Cupid Shuffle, a song we had requested. Lots of DJ's would just put it on, but by teaching it, it meant absolutely everyone - even the aunts and uncles who weren't dancing, were out there - I've seen this flop but it was such a hit and everyone had a blast! Since our wedding a month ago, we have had our guests constantly telling us it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding because of the music, the lively dance floor, and the MC'ing. So many of our guests who are getting married next have now booked VOX DJ's - and you should too!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Sheena M

Just when you thought choosing a DJ was such a bore. VOX DJs set a whole new standard for Disc Jockeys. From the minute you go onto their website you can tell. The customer service is astounding. From Lara to Rob, they make the process so much fun and exciting. The different... Read More DJ's you get to choose from is great. You get to read a bit about them and take a look at their profile to see if they're someone that you can play well with. We had several DJ's to choose from for our Wedding and picked Ace Conlon! He rocked it. From the minute we set up our appointment to meet with him, we knew he'd get our family and friends moving and grooving. He knew exactly when to chat it up, what type of music to play and when but most of all kept the crowd aware and excited. There was one thing I wanted during our reception and that was non-stop dancing after all the toasts and dinner...well Ace didn't let us down. Every single one of our guests was out on the dance floor the entire time! All our loved ones are still talking about how great the Music was at our Wedding. Thanks sooooo much VOX & Ace, you really are amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Krista C

I would absolutely recommend VOX DJ's for ANY future event. We are still getting compliments on our wedding music, DJ'd by Diego Hellewell. Cannot recommend him enough - he did such a fantastic job. He took the time to get to know myself and my husband to put together the most... Read More AWESOME playlist. We didn't have to worry about a thing with him ushering the flow of the wedding! Truly a one of the BEST decisions we made having Diego DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Dana Z

Thank you, DJ Diego Terry, for making Adam and my wedding so amazing!! You kept the guests dancing and I am still getting compliments on the music that was played!! Thank you again. You were awesome!! I would HIGHLY recommend Diego for the next event you need a DJ for. The... Read More BEST!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kristen H

We choose VOX DJs and had an incredible experience with DJ Tony III Lorrich! First of all, it was very easy to communicate with Robert, fellow runs the business. He helped answer questions, payment, etc. Secondly, we had a great first meeting with DJ Tony III! Not only did we... Read More think he be a good fit for us and bring the right kind of energy, he took time to schedule another call with us a few days before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. Also! The execution and professionalism he offered was on point! Thanks VOX DJs for helping bump the music for us at our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Gabrielle G

We had a fantastic experience with Vox DJs, and with DJ Tommy specifically! DJ Tommy was recommended to us based on our initial meeting with the Vox DJs coordinator. We are so glad we went with him! We then met with him in person a month or two before the wedding, and we all... Read More just clicked really well. He was so personable, friendly, and funny! We laughed so much during our meeting together. He was also very good at listening to what we wanted, and was able to reassure us that there would be no cheesiness to his DJing. We had A LOT of specific songs we wanted played, including some by our friends, and he was super accommodating. We also asked him in advance to send us a list of all the songs he ended up playing, which he did, and so now we can relive it whenever we feel like it. We also had a check-in call with him a week or two before the wedding, and he was so on top of everything, which made us sure that he'd be all set to deliver on the actual wedding day. And he absolutely did! He arrived well in advance of the ceremony start time, was charming and professional to everyone, and kept the multigenerational crowd dancing for hours. He made sure to let everyone involved know when the parent-children dances and wedding party speeches were about to begin, so no one would be taking an ill-timed bathroom break right when they were needed. He seamlessly blended our song requests with his own additions, and people are still asking us for the playlist! We had to sit out a couple of our favorite songs just because there were no dud songs -- we needed a moment to recuperate! If DJ Tommy is reading this, he KNOWS that we've got to thank him for honoring our request to play "Party in the USA" (an in-joke crowd favorite) at the peak moment of the reception. It was perfectly timed, and his idea to play it again after the "final" song of the night was the perfect coda to a wonderful wedding! We absolutely recommend Vox DJs and DJ Tommy!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Cerise F

Henry Jones stepped in at the last minute as our wedding DJ and we could not have been more happy. He was incredibly easy to work with and played exactly the right music at the right times. Everyone enjoyed dancing to the choices he made and he included everything that was on... Read More our must-play list

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Lauren A

I hired DJ Andy Rossi with Vox DJ's and he did a wonderful job! He was very easy to work with and responsive and my guests loved the music. I also hired Vox for the lighting and the photo booth for my event and the they did a fabulous job for both. Everything was absolutely... Read More perfect!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 John R

We first saw a VOX DJ at our friend's wedding, and they had a great experience. Glad we followed their advice because our experience was wonderful as well. They are a great value for all that they do! From the start they are very professional and organized and will set you at... Read More ease, and there are a variety DJs to choose from. If the worst happens, and for what every reason your DJ has an emergency and can't make it, you are guaranteed a DJ for your wedding! Aaron Free DJed our wedding a did a terrific job! He set up at two venues for the ceremony and reception and worked with our musician during the cocktail hour. We never doubted that everything would proceed smoothly and he kept guests dancing the whole night!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Aliza G

We were completely satisfied with our decision to hire Vox DJs and with our DJ, Ryan! He was warm, friendly, and guided us through the process of picking songs and figuring out how to make our wedding music feel personal and unique. He was a great MC, and we had people dancing... Read More to the very last song! I would absolutely recommend him (and Vox) to anyone planning a wedding in the Southern California area.