The Life of the Party

L.A. and Southern California's most trusted DJ/MC Team. Our DJs are fun, charismatic, and enthusiastic, without being cheesy, overbearing or intrusive! Let us create a customized experience for you and your guests. Call us now for more information (310) 372-2222

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

500 S. Sepulveda Blvd. , Manhattan Beach, CA (310) 372-2222

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

If I could five them 6 starts I would. Everything from start to finish with VOX DJs was awesome. They have a great process to get everything set up for the big day and then bring ENERGY and FUN to the event like no one else could. I've been to what seems like 100 weddings... Read More and have never had such good music nor such positive energy etc from the DJ. DJ KC was the ultimate MC and with DJ Daniel backing him up more than a dozen people came to us and told us it was the best wedding DJs they had ever seen. It just would not have been the same event without them. My friend has already booked VOX for their wedding and I seriously could not reccommend them any more highly. THANK YOU VOX DJS!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

When my wife and I initially met with VOX DJs, we were very impressed with how thoughtful and detail oriented they were. They paid attention to us, our concerns, and helped us a great deal in the planning process. They promptly and happily answered all of our questions when we... Read More emailed them. We had a picture slideshow prepared for the wedding, and VOX was able handle all of the details for that. We just sent them the file and they took care of the rest (downloading it, testing it, supplying the equipment, setting up at the venue, etc.). They made that potentially complicated task very stress-free. We ended up working with DJ Jeff who put a lot of hard work and thought into making our wedding so special. Jeff did an amazing job with the music and with helping things to run smoothly and on time. All our guests raved about the music and the efficiency of the wedding! DJ Jeff truly took ownership of his role in the wedding and went out of your way to make sure things were perfect. DJ Jeff, as well as the rest of the crew at VOX, was so professional and yet so friendly and personable at the same time. We truly felt like we were working with one of our closest friends! We are incredibly grateful and very happy we used VOX!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Jeremy H

At our venue, we were actually required to use VOX DJs because of a Laguna Beach noise ordinance (and I guess the venue just trusted them for their compliance). We are certainly glad for the restriction because we cannot imagine using anyone else. First of all, Robert and Aaron... Read More were great to work with in planning the event and determining the vibe for our wedding. As a veteran of many Bar Mitzvah events growing up, I was hoping to avoid the "okay, everyone, it's tiiiiiime to get the dance floor" cheesy-DJ vibe and wanted a DJ who was one part ninja (silently controlling everything mood-wise) and one part emcee (clearly controlling things when necessary absent any schmaltz). While I'm sure VOX DJs had many DJs capable of fulfilling that aim, we decided on working with Andy early on in the process. And he was everything we hoped he would be (and more!). Andy was totally on the same page with us during our planning meeting and this synergy continued to our wedding day seamlessly. Andy was in total command of his post, moving things along at the right moments and deftly played many of our preferred selections throughout dinner. When it came to working the dance floor, he expertly played a killer list of songs that kept our dance fever going as long as possible. So many times, we had been to weddings where the DJ switched up a song or vibe that killed the mood. If anything, our guests had less stamina to party than Andy did as he kept us going strong until we could take no more. He was the consummate professional and VOX DJs were awesome for connecting us with Andy and following up with us after the event to see how everything went. Even if you aren't required to use VOX DJs by your venue, you absolutely have to consider them. And while we loved Andy and recommend him highly, we're confident that if he's not available, there's a host of great DJs at VOX who can meet your needs.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Tasha M

This review is long overdue! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Diego as our DJ for our wedding. Diego was so incredibly nice right off the bat and we knew we wanted him to be apart of our special day. We had given him some songs prior and told him to work them in... Read More the way he saw fit and wow did he not disappoint! He had all of our guests out on the dance floor from start to end which is exactly the kind of wedding we wanted! He knew exactly what my guests wanted to hear. After the wedding was over, we got so many compliments about how great our DJ was. We are so incredibly happy that we not only went with VOX, but that we chose Diego to set the tone for our wedding and he made our night even more special. Thank you Diego!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Bronwyn L

We had a few issues keeping a DJ for my wedding, NOT VOXs fault, the DJs are no longer employed. Vox made sure that we were well taken care of. They were in constant contact until they gave us our DJ. Made sure that everything would be fine. We were blessed, yes blessed, with... Read More Russ, AKA Russell Moonlight. Russ is spectacular! We skyped, I live in TX, and went over the wedding and it was just like talking to a buddy that happened to be our DJ. Having the planning document helps to add notes while you meet with your DJ, just saying. We talked for a good hour and felt assured all would be well. He emailed a few days before to finalize, and I even had to add a last min change, and everything felt great, very reassured. Russ was on time, super cool, and set up and was ready to go. The ceremony cues were perfect like he had rehearsed with us 100 times. No lag, nothing, just on point. We had a rustic wedding and he was very open to expanding his country repertoire. He just lets the music play, doesn't feel the need to talk every five mins, and is family friendly. We had kids at our wedding and never once had to worry about anything inappropriate. I had many guests compliment how wonderful the DJ was. I could go on and on how awesome Russ was, seriously, I could. I also have to gush on our photo booth attendant, Linder Borjas. He emailed a few days before introducing himself, asked if we had any questions, and was excited to be there, was totally awesome to feel like he doesn't just show up, wants to make sure we feel comfortable with him. You could tell he was having a good time too. Again just like a friend that happened to have a photo booth. Everyone loved the pictures, as did I since I get a copy of them all. All in all VOX is amazing! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Ally S

We booked Tommy O'Sullivan to DJ our wedding reception. Tommy was very friendly and extremely professional. He was great at incorporating our music selections, handling last minute changes and keeping guest dancing.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sam R

We just celebrated our daughter’s wedding…………….It was over the top amazing! We used Robert Corrall from VOX DJ’s whose energy, spirit and expertise in conducting introductions and orchestrating the flow of music was sensational. The moment the evening opened to dancing, the... Read More dance floor exploded with our guests. You could just feel the energy. Rob had interviewed the wedding couple and captured their musical genres to a T. In addition, Rob presents as an eloquent speaker. I also had the pleasure of working with Ricky Hayes from VOX from a business stand point. The knowledge and professionalism from both Robert and Ricky all contributed in fulfilling the requirements necessary for the success of our event.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Patricia T

We went with Vox DJs for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Our DJ was Diego Terry and it was a pleasure working with him. From the first meeting, he was very professional and helpful with walking us through our timeline as well as recommending songs for different portions... Read More of the night. Everyone loved the music and complimented on how great our DJ was! I would recommend Vox DJs and especially Diego to all my engaged friends planning events in the future.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Victoria S

My husband and I are both event producers so when it came to creating the perfect ambiance through music and overall timeline for our wedding, we wanted nothing but the best. Diego Terry was one of the available DJ's and when we watched his video and listened to his old school... Read More hip hop mix through the VOX site, we knew instantly he was the guy to create the perfect vibe. From the moment we held our initial meeting, Diego was warm and welcoming and had suggestions on how to flow through the night both musically and with key moments like speeches, cake cutting, etc etc. His suggestions fully aligned with what we wanted, and was sure to ask us what types of music we wanted to avoid. LONG story short...absolutely EVERYONE complimented us on the music and repeatedly said it was the best playlist of any wedding they had been to. We can't agree more. We had a fully packed dance floor for the entire night, all thanks to Diego & VOX. We will absolutely be working with Diego in our professional life and will refer him to all engaged couples we know.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Christine M

Diego Terry and the VOXDJ team was AMAZING all throughout our wedding preparations and most importantly, for the big day itself. We came across them at our best friend's wedding a year ago and knew when our time came, we would book with them. I highly recommend going through... Read More this company as they are a guaranteed hit for any event. Diego did a great job playing the all variety of songs as we requested after our sit down plan. He is bilingual, took the time to get to know us, personalized both the "first dance" and "father daughter" dance songs, and really was favored by all age and ethnicity groups throughout the entire wedding. THANK YOU VOXDJs- Love, The Wyatts :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Ben N

Vox Dj's was great throughout the whole process. Honestly, were the most professional set-up we found from start to finish. Based on our price-range and music tastes for the wedding, we were assigned Diego. Couldn't imagine anyone else DJ'ing our wedding. Diego was willing to... Read More meet with us whenever we needed before the ceremony to make my wife and I feel comfortable. That meant an in person meeting with my wife and a call with me and my wife the week before the ceremony. He was very organized, enthusiastic and professional. Personally, I already had a lot of the music I wanted mapped out because there were so many songs important to me and my wife as well as friends and family. That being said, I was a afraid that Diego would disregard them and just play all his own music, but he was more than receptive to my music choices integrating them to flow perfectly with the night. Even more importantly, Diego was a great host. He understood how the wedding was going to flow and transitioned perfectly between the ceremony, grand entrance, speeches, and dancing. He even added little touches of music that really took the dancing to the next level. Lastly, I really enjoyed how happy and excited he seemed to be working our wedding. He genuinely looked like he was having fun, I hope our wedding was just fun, but either way it was infectious and truly believe his excited made our guests have more fun. It's a week out from our wedding, and I'm still getting compliments about the music. THANKS DIEGO!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Brette M

Andy from VOX DJs is simply the best hands down! He did my brother's wedding as well as mine and everyone had an amazing time and was on the dance floor all night long!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Janine D

We booked Cam for our wedding because of chill but fun energy. He was the perfect host, keeping to our request list and schedule (even though we ran about 20 minutes behind, not his fault). My father-in-law raved about Cam as well! Robert - the owner - was quick to respond upon... Read More our first inquiry and the team at VOX DJs as a whole took no more than 48 hours to get back to any questions as were planning. We're really glad we also went with a package (Silver!) to maximize our spend on DJ, photo booth (which our guests loved!) and uplights.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kari S

First I would like to say that VOX DJs is a professional well organized business. From start to finish working with VOX was easy and stress free. David Newton was our DJ for our wedding and reception. We were both so pleased with how David handled our event. David kept the... Read More ceremony on schedule and got the reception crowd on the dance floor. We received many positive comments about how great David was from our guests as well! We happily recommend Vox and specifically David Newton for any event!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kaitlin G

DJ Daniel was EPIC!! My husband and I booked VOX DJs for our wedding ceremony, reception and photo booth. The entire team was great and Daniel truly was the life of the party. During the planning phase Daniel and the whole Vox team were incredibly helpful and they have TONS of... Read More great song recommendations and playlists for you to use as reference material when planning your event. The only thing that was a minor disappointment was the photobooth printout design selections...but I believe they outsource the photobooth from another company, so maybe other designs could be made or updated in the future. Overall Daniel was prompt, hilarious and super fun. We may be biased b/c it was our wedding but I have been to 15 weddings the past 2 years...and Daniel was hands down the best DJ of them all.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erin S

I was told about VOX from my venue. And then once I heard our wedding coordinator recommend them too I knew I wanted to book with them. During the entire process EVERYONE who I either emailed with or spoke to were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and personable. In the... Read More beginning we booked with a DJ who needed up having some personal issues which meant we had to get a different DJ. When Robert informed us of the situation we were at first extremely stressed since it was only about three weeks out from our wedding day. However, I can't begin to express just how accommodating Robert was to us in offering us a DJ in a higher pay bracket than we had booked at no additional cost. The DJ we got was DJ Henry Jones and OMG he was absolutely AMAZING! We had a Skype meeting with him to talk about the music we were waiting on our big day and straight from the get go he was awesome! So much personality and knowledge about music! On our big day, Henry was nothing short of fantastic! His great energy rubbed off on everyone! You can tell he not only talented at his job but also has a passion for what he does. We also booked our photo booth with VOX. I loved they gave us an option to print pictures on a normal 4x6 without a logo so our guests could actually use them to frame. The photo booth assistant we had for the night was Derek (didn't get his last name). He was amazing too! Extremely personable and funny. Overall our experience with everyone from VOX DJ's was PERFECT! We can't begin to explain in words just how grateful we are to Henry, Derek and everyone else with the company for making our wedding so incredible and memorable! Love the Scrimes

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Krystle R

VOX DJs came recommended to us by our wedding venue--USC and our planners--Details, Darling. After the initial meeting with Ricky, my husband and I knew they would be the right fit for us. What made it easy with VOX, is that every DJ/MC has a video that you can watch on their... Read More website and get a feel for their personality/music tastes. Before we even met with Ricky, we knew that we want a DJ/MC who was bilingual (English/Spanish) and who understood the type of music we like. One of the main things we wanted for our wedding was a full dance floor and great music. After watching the videos, we had an idea of who we wanted and after the meeting with Ricky, knew we picked the right person for our big day -- DJ Diego Terry. Working with VOX DJs was easy from the beginning and it was great that they have a music database that you can work with and also use to help guide you when choosing music. We also worked with Robbie for our photo booth which we decided on last minute and again worked perfectly. He worked with me to design the photo booth template and it was exactly what we were looking for. After our meeting with Diego, my husband and I felt confident that we picked the right DJ/MC for our wedding. He was cool, easy to talk to and totally got what we wanted. We gave him some "must play" songs, but for the most part trusted him to read our crowd. He also went over every name in our wedding party to make sure he had the correct pronunciation and accent. Diego even went so far as to help put together a mix for a surprise "Father/Daughter" dance I did with my dad. He was organized and on top of the timeline and worked with our planner to make sure everything was in place in the weeks leading up to the wedding. On the day of our wedding, we had no doubt that Diego was going to do a great job. From the moment the reception started, to our grand entrance and activities, he was amazing! Once the dance floor was open to our guests, there was literally an overflow all around the dance floor and it stayed that way until the very end of the night. Diego was also a great sport and played along during the Father/Daughter dance, which initially started with a slow song and he made it seem we had technical difficulties before moving onto the remix. We weren't opposed to playing group dance songs and Diego even came out on the dance floor to show everyone how to do the cupid shuffle. He read our crowd perfectly the whole night, played Spanish, oldies, 80s, old school Hip Hop and R&B, our high school throwbacks and current songs finishing with "Sweet Caroline" at the end. Diego truly made our day the huge party we had hoped for and our guests complimented him the entire night. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cool, fun, professional DJ/MC!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Danielle G

Ralph Bracamonte - Quite honestly, best night of our lives because of Ralph. Reviewing each of the DJs, my wife and I both immediately felt like Ralph was our speed. Within minutes of our first meeting, it was clear that he loved what he does, and was genuinely eager & excited... Read More to be a part of our day. Ralph picked up on exactly the kind of vibe and atmosphere we wanted for our night, and he made it happen. Both as DJ & MC, his flow throughout the night was perfect. After dinner, not one person returned to their seats. First wedding I've ever seen where no one left the dance floor. Our wedding was now over a month ago and people are still commenting on the music, the dancing, and how much fun they had. Shout out to his man Tetris as well (helped MC). Wish we could do it all over again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thanks Ralph! - Dani & Brendan

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Laura T

My husband and I couldn't have been happier to have found this company, especially Abraham! My husband and I met with him before the wedding and he calmed all of our fears about the timeline and songs. He helped suggest many of our songs, as well as guided us through everything... Read More we requested, including special requests. The day of our wedding his car broke down and I had no idea until after the wedding. He made it to the wedding and set everything up without hesitation. He was completely professional! Picking the right DJ is so important. They guide everyone through your wedding. Without them, your party would be lost. Abraham was the best! I highly recommend him and this company!!! Thanks so much!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Gavin M

Our wedding was earlier this month, and I can say we could not be happier with what we got from Vox DJs. We ended up choosing Andrew Trego as our DJ for our wedding and he was outstanding. On our first call with Trego, we immediately noticed was how lively he was. Even though we... Read More couldn't see each other, it was abundantly clear that he had so much energy and that he loves what he does. For my wife and I, we were looking for a DJ who wasn't going to just be a human iPod. We wanted someone who was going to engage our guest on a personal level as well as setting the mood for the wedding. Trego was the perfect fit for us. On top of all of that, he was very accessible and had an amazing wealth of musical knowledge. We were having some trouble deciding what songs we wanted to use throughout our wedding during the planning process. After we described what our individual musical tastes were, he suggested some great songs we hadn't thought about. Vox DJ also has several different Spotify playlists of song suggestions that really helped us brainstorm. They also had a website where we could specify songs we wanted to hear during the wedding and ones we absolutely did not want to hear. On our wedding day, I ran into Trego as he was arriving and he was just so excited for us. It was so nice to have someone who does weddings so often just connect with us as people. It was a small gesture but it really just goes to show what kind of person Trego is. The music during our wedding was perfect. I had several friends come up to me during dinner asking me to send them the playlist I had the DJ play and they were shocked to hear that he was picking the songs as the night went along and it was based on our musical tastes. He also followed our wishes and stayed away from the songs on our Do Not Play list. There was a part of the wedding where the two of us had to change so Trego kept everyone entertained by running a game. I have lost count of the number of people that have told me he was so much fun and how funny he was. That game might have been the highlight of the night for a lot of our guests all because of Trego. I cannot recommend Vox DJs, and specifically Trego enough.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Gabi T

Tommy O'Sullivan was the DJ for our wedding at Carondelet house and he was amazing! He understood the kind of music we liked and kept everyone dancing all night. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Melissa M

Thank you VOX DJs especially our DJ Diego Terry and MC Daniel Slocki! Our wedding was spectacular and a huge credit is due to these guys! VOX as a whole is a great company to work with. While I was in the "shopping around phase" Robert and KC were both very responsive via email... Read More and answered all my questions promptly. Once I chose VOX, the planning process moved smoothly like a well-oiled machine. Robert helped me narrow down which DJ to go with. We knew we wanted our good friend Daniel to MC but we wanted to give him the freedom to also enjoy our wedding as a guest and not be glued to the DJ booth. So, we teamed up with Diego and he is amazing. But before I gush about Diego, let me comment on one thing I found to be super helpful about VOX DJs-- they have playlists upon playlists sectioned into each aspect of your wedding reception. For example, 50+ songs to browse for the father-daughter dance, the grand entrance etc. This was so clutch for me! I felt myself getting overwhelmed at the thought of having to pick out all these songs and it turns out, with these suggested songs already in a playlist, the hardest part was already done for me! As for Diego, we gave him freedom to choose the music that he felt a) matched the mood of the evening and b) kept everyone on the dance floor. I am not exaggerating when I say that, from when Diego began spinning at 8pm until we wrapped things up at midnight, my husband and I did NOT leave the dance floor (well of course there was one obligatory bathroom break). But seriously, Diego's music selection hit the nail on the head. It kept not only guests on the dance floor, but Jason and I as well! Daniel on the mic as MC was also a superb choice. His job was extremely important because he had to make sure we stuck to our loose-but-important schedule for the evening. He made sure we got everything in, made sure people were where they were supposed to be, got people on the dance floor and--if you know Daniel, you know he can't pass up the opportunity to sing "Sweet Caroline"-- well, that was one of the highlights of the night! Seeing everyone joining in on singing this crowd pleaser of a song was fun :-) Thanks again y'all!! Such a fun night!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Elizabeth Y

Vox dj is awesome! They were all around helpful and went above and beyond for us! We went with Diego Terry and when we met him him he was very attentive, accomadating and easy to work with. All the way up to the day of he was so great. I had some changes to the timeline and he... Read More changed them with no problem. We gave him some genres but also gave him the freedom to "feel the crowd" which was the best decision ever. He really knows what he's doing. The day of the wedding he had everyone dancing! And really I didn't think that was going to happen. I even remember seeing him out on the dance floor too! It was great!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Natasha T

Diego was the go to DJ for our wedding, we knew it right after watching his intro video and having further consultation with Ricky at the Irvine offices. Our wedding music was one with a difference, it was planned to be a broad mix of known classic and modern pop, which... Read More progressed into 90's R&B and rap, followed by a transition to today's electronic dance music (EDM) with a finale in bass music (a genre of EDM). The crowd turned out to be not as responsive to our own preferences as we would have hoped for! Thanks to Diego the party kept going without much of a hitch. He showed his DJing talents immediately, keeping the crowd dancing, happy and having a great time. Additionally, during the planning stage of the wedding Diego showed his professionalism through being on top of the sequencing of the wedding, consulting and understanding which songs to cue for the entire events different segments. He is a pleasure to work with and a ton of fun, on top of being highly professional. We would recommend Diego and Vox DJs fully.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lyndi V

Robert at Vox DJs was amazing. Robert was our initial contact with Vox, and we thought he was great from day one. He was extremely responsive and professional, but fun to work with. When it came time to pick our DJ, we knew it had to be Robert At the pre-wedding meeting, it... Read More was clear that he understood our vibe, and was very willing to work with us to make the perfect mix. We had a morning wedding, and Robert put together the perfect playlist to get people moving and having fun without it being too thumping. It really couldn't have gone any better - people were having a wonderful time dancing and enjoying themselves. We got repeated compliments on how great our DJ was. We couldn't have been happier with Robert and his team. Thank you Robert.