The Life of the Party

L.A. and Southern California's most trusted DJ/MC Team. Our DJs are fun, charismatic, and enthusiastic, without being cheesy, overbearing or intrusive! Let us create a customized experience for you and your guests. Call us now for more information (310) 372-2222

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

500 S. Sepulveda Blvd. , Manhattan Beach, CA (310) 372-2222

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

If I could five them 6 starts I would. Everything from start to finish with VOX DJs was awesome. They have a great process to get everything set up for the big day and then bring ENERGY and FUN to the event like no one else could. I've been to what seems like 100 weddings... Read More and have never had such good music nor such positive energy etc from the DJ. DJ KC was the ultimate MC and with DJ Daniel backing him up more than a dozen people came to us and told us it was the best wedding DJs they had ever seen. It just would not have been the same event without them. My friend has already booked VOX for their wedding and I seriously could not reccommend them any more highly. THANK YOU VOX DJS!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

When my wife and I initially met with VOX DJs, we were very impressed with how thoughtful and detail oriented they were. They paid attention to us, our concerns, and helped us a great deal in the planning process. They promptly and happily answered all of our questions when we... Read More emailed them. We had a picture slideshow prepared for the wedding, and VOX was able handle all of the details for that. We just sent them the file and they took care of the rest (downloading it, testing it, supplying the equipment, setting up at the venue, etc.). They made that potentially complicated task very stress-free. We ended up working with DJ Jeff who put a lot of hard work and thought into making our wedding so special. Jeff did an amazing job with the music and with helping things to run smoothly and on time. All our guests raved about the music and the efficiency of the wedding! DJ Jeff truly took ownership of his role in the wedding and went out of your way to make sure things were perfect. DJ Jeff, as well as the rest of the crew at VOX, was so professional and yet so friendly and personable at the same time. We truly felt like we were working with one of our closest friends! We are incredibly grateful and very happy we used VOX!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Jeremy H

At our venue, we were actually required to use VOX DJs because of a Laguna Beach noise ordinance (and I guess the venue just trusted them for their compliance). We are certainly glad for the restriction because we cannot imagine using anyone else. First of all, Robert and Aaron... Read More were great to work with in planning the event and determining the vibe for our wedding. As a veteran of many Bar Mitzvah events growing up, I was hoping to avoid the "okay, everyone, it's tiiiiiime to get the dance floor" cheesy-DJ vibe and wanted a DJ who was one part ninja (silently controlling everything mood-wise) and one part emcee (clearly controlling things when necessary absent any schmaltz). While I'm sure VOX DJs had many DJs capable of fulfilling that aim, we decided on working with Andy early on in the process. And he was everything we hoped he would be (and more!). Andy was totally on the same page with us during our planning meeting and this synergy continued to our wedding day seamlessly. Andy was in total command of his post, moving things along at the right moments and deftly played many of our preferred selections throughout dinner. When it came to working the dance floor, he expertly played a killer list of songs that kept our dance fever going as long as possible. So many times, we had been to weddings where the DJ switched up a song or vibe that killed the mood. If anything, our guests had less stamina to party than Andy did as he kept us going strong until we could take no more. He was the consummate professional and VOX DJs were awesome for connecting us with Andy and following up with us after the event to see how everything went. Even if you aren't required to use VOX DJs by your venue, you absolutely have to consider them. And while we loved Andy and recommend him highly, we're confident that if he's not available, there's a host of great DJs at VOX who can meet your needs.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Pedro R

Diego Terry is the man!! My wife and I recently got married on 2/17/17. Our best vendor was VOX DJs! They provided the Photo Booth and the DJ, Diego Terry! The photo booth manager was awesome and had a great attitude! Both went above and beyond for us on our special day! Diego... Read More Terry really knew how to get the crowd going and stuck to our selection of music! I would definitely recommend him to all types of events! best part was that he cared that everything went smoothly for us, specially for not having a wedding coordinator. 5 Stars for Vox DJs across the board!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ramon d

The DJ for a wedding is just as important as the music you pick. DJ Shippy couldn’t have been better. He was perfect both musically and technically (he was able to patch mics and add microphones and sound to a system he was unfamiliar with.) When he was working the music and... Read More emcee’ing the day he was present and ‘cool’, without ever overdoing it… he read the crowd all through the day and the evening perfectly - literally building the experience aurally, as well as getting the party started and then keeping it going strong. Our guests still talk about how ours was the only wedding they’d been to where they felt like every person there couldn’t wait to be up on their feet and dancing. James was even able to handle some music that he didn’t even know well - Gypsy jazz guitar from the 30’s for cocktail hour, which he moved seamlessly from that to the evening of blended hits, smart disco, soul and r and b with a motown backbone. He always added to the party, and was never pushy - never made the evening about himself, while still being a force of a DJ to reckon with. We couldn’t recommend him more highly. Also, the experience with VOXDJ’S couldn’t be better. They are so qualified, and know their stuff so well you can just pick them, select your DJ, and know that they’ll have the rest of the technical elements taken care of for you.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Bryan W

DJ Diego Terry!!! That's all I have to say, he made our wedding reception a blast!! Our wedding coordinator had recommended we check out VOX DJs and they really run a well oiled machine that makes you feel comfortable like nothing is going to be missed. They sit down and get... Read More to know you as a couple then plan the night around what you want to hear. DJ Diego Terry was so great to work with, my wife and I had a pretty complex set of songs and genres we wanted to make sure got worked into our night. Diego was so awesome at making it come together flawlessly while getting everyone amped up for the celebration. Hopefully I'm not sharing a trade secret of his, but he recommended having a one song dance party after we made our grand entrance which got everyone up, moving and set the tone for the whole night! Our dance floor was packed the whole wedding long and people kept coming up to us telling us they had never had a more fun wedding experience. Diego was also really good at wrangling our large wedding party (22 of us total) and moving the evening along. At one point my wife was feeling a little overwhelmed, and DIego was able to work with our coordinator to adjust the evening so she would feel more comfortable. I really do highly recommend Diego, I don't have many DJ needs, but whenever I do I will definitely use Diego. We owe a lot of our night's great memories to Diego keeping everyone out and moving on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Domonique C

I had Abraham Chase for my wedding DJ and he was amazing. The wedding flowed SO well and he made sure it didn't drag out or ever become boring. He worked so well with us to play what we wanted and he was so much fun. Very easy to work with. We also had a photobooth which was a... Read More huge hit. I had a custom logo for the strips and it turned out great. There was someone there at the booth all times helping out and the guests loved it. The guy running it made sure to find me before the end of the night to give me a USB of all the digital pictures too which was awesome. The entire team from billing/payment, to email correspondence, to the team being friendly and on time was all on point. They made it so easy on me which was a blessing!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Ryan R

Diego from Vox DJ's was the DJ for our wedding in Topanga on Jan 7, 2017. We were looking for a DJ familiar with Latin music and Diego was definitely our guy! My wife is from Lima, Peru and when we realized Diego is from Lima as well, we knew it was meant to be. He met with us a... Read More few times before the wedding to get an idea of our music preferences, and on the day of the wedding he nailed it! He played exactly what we wanted, and most importantly he kept the energy up and kept the PARTY ROCKING! We danced for hours and had an absolutely amazing time! Thank you Diego!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Megan G

We hired Robert with VOX DJs for our 01.15.17 wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding. He created the atmosphere we were wishing for with a beautiful ceremony and rocking reception. The compliments we received from our guests were so positive and... Read More we were told that our wedding was the best ever. From the moment we jumped on the phone with Robert, he walked us through our options and got to know us as a couple to put together the PERFECT playlist for our big day. Definitely get the photobooth too! WORTH IT, GUYS AND GALS. You'd be missing out on a great vendor if you don't choose these guys. 4 hour dance party, perfect narration to help direct guests to food/photobooth/wedding favors, professional with great personality. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Roger W

VOX DJs is perfect for weddings. We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and our DJ Diego was the perfect man for the job! Diego will work with you to see what kind of music you want from the ceremony to the reception and dance party. we had no clue so Diego gave us suggestions and... Read More it turned out great! also, if the crowd gets too low energy, Diego goes out of this way to pickup the momentum! I highly recommend using VOX DJ and suggest to request my man DJ Diego!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Linh T

For our wedding DJ/MC services, we went with Eric Visperas of VoxDJs. He was flexible in terms of scheduling conference calls to discuss our wedding timeline, the music plans, etc. He quickly understood what kind of music we wanted to be played at our wedding. The day of, all... Read More the ceremony music, cocktail hour music, dinner music, and after dinner party music was awesome! There was a glitch with one part of the announcements that we needed to be made, but overall, it did not affect our night. The sales staff and technical staff at VoxDJs were also helpful when they were needed. They were professional and prompt when responding to e-mails. Vox has different price points for their DJs based on experience. If you choose a less experienced DJ, Vox can be quite affordable. But we were hesitant going that route, so we went with one of their best. We ended up paying a lot, but we were happy with the music and vibe that our DJ helped put together for us.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kev I

I would love to give them 10 stars, but am only limited to 5. Vox DJs, and especially DJ F. Flobo “Flobito” Boyce were amazing, and a life saver. With a short schedule and last minute updates, DJ Flobo was amazing. He never complained, even with major updates the night before... Read More the wedding. He was extremely cordial and professional, and did a great job MCing our wedding, with speech, dance announcements. The dude is amazing! Vox DJs were also incredible. We had three separate rooms at our event, they willingly provided three separate sound systems for DJ Flobo to use, with the big one on the dance floor. They were also professional and cordial, and a great deal. We were thinking of cheaper DJs, but very relieved we used them. The three rooms being a big deal. I do not think you can find a better DJ and DJ outfit than DJ. Flobo and Vox! Extremely happy!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Bruce J

We booked DJ Trego at Vox for our wedding, and he did an incredible job. Everyone told us how much they loved the DJ. He did a great job MCing as well as working with us to pick out our songs and offering guidance when needed. He really does a great job really listening to what... Read More you want and making sure he delivers. He was also very kind and helpful in general with any questions we had anything and everything wedding-related. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Danielle C

Enthusiastic DJ and great online user friendly tool. However, DJ did not adhere to play list and had to be asked more than once to revert back to the requested music genre. DJ brought class and no "hokeyness" which I enjoyed.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Priya C

I have to echo the same sentiments of reviewing VOX DJs with more stars than possible! I had the EASIEST and best time working with this company. I literally had nothing to worry about. Booking and working the contract came very easily. They had the best possible value/offer... Read More I think, of any of the DJs we contacted. Any questions we had were graciously answered, and they were always quick to respond. The process was very simple too, review the DJ pages and look at whose style you like . Meanwhile, they emailed us a few DJs they though we would like based on a conversation we had. I knew it was meant to be when they sent me the contacts for the exact 2 DJS that I had originally chosen myself! DJ Trego was heaven sent. The second we spoke to him, we both fell in love... He's dynamic, energetic, fun and you could tell he would work the crowd the entire night. We had one meeting with him and he pretty much thought of everything, really important things I would never have remembered. For someone planning their own weddings (I had 2 separate ceremonies), this was of the utmost importance, that I didn't have to keep following up on vendors. On the day of the wedding, DJ Trego was everything we expected and more. Professional, prompt, prepared! He was the only vendor that came to greet everyone in the wedding party room and it felt like a friend walked in. I still get guests requesting his information , months and months later. We got the most compliments over anything else on our choice of DJ (no joke). Guests stated that he "played a little bit of everything, but it was always something fun." The 2 most important things for us were that our guests were well fed and well danced, and VOX DJs took care of the dancing part completely. We NEVER had an empty dance floor the entire night. I would recommend these guys 100 times over!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Stacey M

2 words... DJ TREGO (mic drop!). He is the absolute best. He recently DJ'd our wedding back in June and was phenomenal! From talking through every detail with us before the wedding to pumping up the guests after their food coma to dancing with all of us - it was truly an amazing... Read More night! We even tried to meet him at Denny's after the wedding because we didn't want the night to end ;). He is the REAL DEAL and I cannot wait to have another chance to hire him back for another event. Is a year too soon to renew vows and throw another party just to have your DJ back?! ;)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Paul N

DJ Trego was awesome! We had him for our wedding, first class! Easy to work with, great DJ/MC, guests are still raving about him and our wedding was in July! I had a few secret surprises (rap, dances) and he was on point!!! He has my highest recommendation!!! DJ Trego was the... Read More man!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 lauren R

Vox DJs made our wedding amazing! We had a photo-booth (Flobo Boyce) and DJ (Eddie & Sahara). They were all amazing & friendly. We received so many compliments. The experience from beginning to end was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Nicki G

We had the KC Campbell experience which included up-lighting and a photo booth along with the DJ. They were absolutely fantastic. Kept the party going and made for a great MC. Played all the songs we wanted and got everyone up dancing no matter what age. Can't recommend them... Read More enough!! If you need a DJ VOX is your place.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Claire M

If you have the option to use Vox DJs, just do it! Don't bother going anywhere else. We had Mike Rylander and he did an outstanding job. I would recommend them to anyone! Very professional, yet kept our party going all night long!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jen D

WOW!!! We really can't put into words how much we LOVED our DJ, Jack Farmer!!! From the very moment we met him, we knew he was the one! :) He is one of those people where you can feel his positive and fun energy and you just know that he can get a party going! Jack was the... Read More DJ/MC at our wedding last month and we STILL have guests raving about what a great party it was and telling us how amazing our DJ was! We were recommended VOX DJ's from friends and also through our venue and we are so glad we found them. We met with Jack twice before the wedding (initial booking and 1 month pre-wedding) and he made the whole process so easy! He even called us the week of the wedding just to check in and see if there were any updates or special requests. They really make everything so easy and straight-forward which is just what we needed in the crazy hustle of wedding planning! On the day-of, Jack got there early to set up and prep at the ceremony area and arrived looking sharp in a nice suit! So professional! Our ceremony went off without a hitch and the music flowed perfectly throughout. Right before he announced our bridal party for our grand entrance, he got all of us in a huddle and pumped us up so that we were all laughing and dancing all the way to the dance floor! Jack kept the flow going with 90's/00's pop songs (per my request) throughout dinner and all of our friends LOVED it! Singing along to K-Ci & Jojo and Savage Garden is always fun, but it was amazing having half the tables in the room belting it out too! When we needed some distraction for the guests while we were doing table greetings, Jack turned into the greatest Centerpiece Game show host ever! It was hilarious watching him with the crowd and seeing how excited the guests were when they realized they were the winners. One of the highlights of our night though, after dancing and partying hard, was definitely our last 2 songs - Jack played "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "Don't Stop Believin" (our 2 fave karaoke songs). It was seriously one of the MOST amazing and memorable moments of our lives, being surrounded by all of the people we love in a giant circle, singing our hearts out, playing air guitar, and just feeling so full of love and happiness!!! None of this would have been possible without the best DJ ever - Jack - thank you SO very much for being an awesome DJ for us and making this a night we will never forget!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amanda C

Kara Ford DJ'd our wedding and we could not have been happier. She worked with us to learn our style of music and what we were looking for at our wedding. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor was packed the whole night. She was super positive and upbeat throughout our entire... Read More wedding. We highly recommend VOX DJ, they're awesome!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lauren P

VOX DJs are outstanding! We got paired with DJ Shipey and he was perfect! He read the crowd and played the perfect songs. He also was super helpful in finding the specific songs we requested for our ceremony. I really loved being able to sit down and talk with him about our... Read More music preferences and likes. He listened and played the perfect mix of both my husband and I's music tastes. They also provided us with a photobooth which was SO much fun. VOX was perfect and made our wedding day the fun day I was looking for. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Celina C

This review is specific to the photo booth services VOX DJs offers. I worked with them only for the photo booth, not because I wasn't interested in their DJ service, but by the time I was getting the photo booth arranged, I had already partnered with a DJ vendor. From the... Read More start, VOX DJs made it so easy to work with them. I was only about four weeks away from the wedding date before I even made an initial reach out to them through their website. I was nervous because of the timeframe and because I was only requesting services for the photo booth. My fears were immediately put aside when I received not only a call but a follow up email from Robert the next day to learn more about what I needed. Robert was very prompt in answering all my questions, which is just so helpful during a time when we're juggling so many decisions at one time. On the day of, our photo attendant was great. Unfortunately, I don't recall his name. However, he had set up the photo booth and got things going without me even knowing he had arrived. He was so patient as we had children at our wedding who were competing for the most numbers of photos! They were, for sure, his number one return customers and he was just patient and calm. I appreciated that since the kids had so much fun with it. I had the opportunity to select the template for my photos and the backdrop, which I loved since I was able to match it to the theme of my wedding. Additionally, I loved that the photo booth was not in an enclosed space. It was open, which allowed us to have, at one point, more than 10 people in one shot. There could have been more of a variety of props, but I was satisfied with what they had and the photo booth attendant made sure everything was well organized. I was very pleased!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kelsey M

My husband and I hired DJ henry from Vox DJs. We spoke with him on the phone and discussed details for the big day. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and played every song we requested. He did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants... Read More the best party and everyone dancing the whole night!

Start a Conversation!