The Life of the Party

L.A. and Southern California's most trusted DJ/MC Team. Our DJs are fun, charismatic, and enthusiastic, without being cheesy, overbearing or intrusive! Let us create a customized experience for you and your guests. Call us now for more information (310) 372-2222

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

500 S. Sepulveda Blvd. , Manhattan Beach, CA (310) 372-2222

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Robert C

You can’t really have a bad wedding DJ experience with VOX Djs. The company itself has a good standard template for everything. The general experience from the company is as follows: 1) You meet with their office manager, tell them about you and your significant other. They take... Read More down the data as you guys discuss. 2) You agree on a package/price. 3) You pick a couple of DJs from their online roster to interview. 4) You interview the DJs via phone or in person meet up pending location after their availability is confirmed. 5) Tell the office manager who you want. 6) You’ll get automated emails to fill out surveys that include a timeline for the event and music selection (from their online library which is fairly extensive) 7) Meet up with the DJ a couple of weeks before the wedding 8) Have the wedding. It’s a good standard process. Now, if you pick DJ Diego with VOX…you can have a GREAT wedding experience. Diego followed all of the above and put in a variety of extra effort. About 4 months before the wedding, he helped us with creating a custom mix for our first dance. He got back to us with the mix within a week. 3 months before the wedding, we decided we wanted a different mix. We chatted with him briefly over email and he redid the mix for us again. A few weeks before the wedding, we met up at a coffee shop. He agreed to meet us half way as the VOX offices were far. During this session he went over all details that we submitted via their standard template and took notes on everything. He worked on pronunciation of everyone’s names, timing of all music (down to the second of when various clips would play) and essentially scripted out the entire evening. Diego showed up 30 mins early the day of to make the most of his set up time at the venue. He was dressed very professionally and understood how to manage the crowd (mix of older family and fun friends). He was courteous to everyone, made clear announcements to guide the guests throughout the venue, maintained energy all night and truly was the voice of the wedding. Nothing is for certain when it comes to your big day, but Diego is excellent at preplanning and quick on his feet to fix problems and keep the proper emotions flowing with his DJing and Emcee skills. I without hesitation recommend Diego to anyone interested in VOX.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Victoria S

My husband and I are both event producers so when it came to creating the perfect ambiance through music and overall timeline for our wedding, we wanted nothing but the best. Diego Terry was one of the available DJ's and when we watched his video and listened to his old school... Read More hip hop mix through the VOX site, we knew instantly he was the guy to create the perfect vibe. From the moment we held our initial meeting, Diego was warm and welcoming and had suggestions on how to flow through the night both musically and with key moments like speeches, cake cutting, etc etc. His suggestions fully aligned with what we wanted, and was sure to ask us what types of music we wanted to avoid. LONG story short...absolutely EVERYONE complimented us on the music and repeatedly said it was the best playlist of any wedding they had been to. We can't agree more. We had a fully packed dance floor for the entire night, all thanks to Diego & VOX. We will absolutely be working with Diego in our professional life and will refer him to all engaged couples we know.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erin S

I was told about VOX from my venue. And then once I heard our wedding coordinator recommend them too I knew I wanted to book with them. During the entire process EVERYONE who I either emailed with or spoke to were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and personable. In the... Read More beginning we booked with a DJ who needed up having some personal issues which meant we had to get a different DJ. When Robert informed us of the situation we were at first extremely stressed since it was only about three weeks out from our wedding day. However, I can't begin to express just how accommodating Robert was to us in offering us a DJ in a higher pay bracket than we had booked at no additional cost. The DJ we got was DJ Henry Jones and OMG he was absolutely AMAZING! We had a Skype meeting with him to talk about the music we were waiting on our big day and straight from the get go he was awesome! So much personality and knowledge about music! On our big day, Henry was nothing short of fantastic! His great energy rubbed off on everyone! You can tell he not only talented at his job but also has a passion for what he does. We also booked our photo booth with VOX. I loved they gave us an option to print pictures on a normal 4x6 without a logo so our guests could actually use them to frame. The photo booth assistant we had for the night was Derek (didn't get his last name). He was amazing too! Extremely personable and funny. Overall our experience with everyone from VOX DJ's was PERFECT! We can't begin to explain in words just how grateful we are to Henry, Derek and everyone else with the company for making our wedding so incredible and memorable! Love the Scrimes

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Susan S

Diego was our DJ for our wedding at Sherwood and was AMAZING. We needed a DJ who was bilingual and had a eclectic playlist. His energy was great and he made the planning process so simple. He was detailed and organized and really cared about providing the best service for our... Read More special day. We'd use him again with no hesitation and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Christina I

DJ Diego Terry was a huge hit at our wedding! Guests kept commenting on how awesome he was and how the music appealed to all generations. He was a pleasure to work before and during our wedding. We used the Vox DJ's music planning tool on Google Docs, which helped us stay... Read More organized. DJ Diego Terry is really a professional and an expert at his job. He was also an incredible MC and made the flow of the wedding go smoothly. If we had to choose again, we would choose DJ Diego Terry again and again!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Mishka G

We used Vox Dj for our reception music and we could not have been happier. Dj Kevin Whan went above and beyond to make our day special. He seamlessly integrated a trivia session into the reception with awesome music clips to match our theme. He was easy to talk to , had great... Read More ideas and always timely with his responses!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Christina V

It is no surprise based on the other reviews how amazing VOX is. I'm not going to lie.. when I found them on Yelp I was afraid they were going to cost a fortune. To my surprise they were very decently priced and fit in my budget. Music is a very important factor in a wedding and... Read More it was really important to me to ensure my guests had a great time! The moment I contacted vox, Robert was swift to answer any questions. My husband and I reviewed the dj profile videos and instantly knew Dj Diego Terry was for us. When we sat with him and went over our wedding timeline we had a great time so I knew he was going to be perfect for our wedding. My husband and I are really easy going people and we did not provide a list of songs or anything like that. We trusted him to read the vibe of the crowd and he sure did! Our dance floor was jam packed ALL NIGHT LONG. He was a fantastic MC and exceeded our expectations. He pumped up our bridal party and confirmed everything before introducing us all. It was such a great night. I know I am being biased because everyone thinks they had the perfect wedding. However, my guests literally told me that we had the best DJ ever!!! I am unsure how we got so lucky to find a DJ so perfect for our family and friends. I highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kaylee K

Vox DJs set us up with our DJ Jeff Collins as well as lighting and a photobooth for our May 2017 wedding and everything/everyone was amazing. Our DJ was fantastic at helping us plan the event beforehand, and met with us a few months prior to our wedding to make sure everything... Read More was set and ready to go. Jeff did an amazing job at DJing and getting everyone up and dancing the entire reception - there was never a dull second. From announcing everything that was happening to coordinating speeches, everything ran smoothly and we definitely HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an AWESOME DJ. Every interaction we had with other Vox staff was exceptional, and it was incredibly easy to get everything arranged. Our photobooth attendant was full of energy and was great at getting people to bring out their silly side (not to mention the coolest photobooth out of any other weddings we have been to!). We definitely recommend anyone check out Vox & Jeff for their wedding - it will be a blast. Thank you again to everyone who made our wedding day unforgettable. Travis & Kaylee

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Samantha C

Diego was an incredible DJ from start to finish! He took a significant amount of time to get to know my husband and I, our love story, and our music preferences to truly make our vision for our wedding come together and match our personalities. Diego provided us with open... Read More availability for all of our meetings. We were planning our wedding from out of the area and Diego quickly and easily accommodated us with FaceTime meetings. He was amazingly thorough in his planning, super patient, and very knowledgeable about the wedding event process. He was able to provide us with many recommendations and speak from experience, which really helped in our decision making. Diego was professional and extremely easy to work with from our first e-mail exchange to breaking down his equipment after the wedding. When we met in person on the day of our wedding, it felt like seeing an old friend! We couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere at our wedding, largely created by the music! One of our favorite memories of our day was being out on the dance floor together. Diego, thank you for being a part of our wedding! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor as well!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Brianna R

VOX DJs and DJ Henry Jones helped make our wedding a night we'll never forget! DJ Henry played the right songs at the right time and kept everything on schedule. VOX handled the music, lighting and photo booth and everything went off without a hitch. Everyone was very... Read More professional and responsive when we had questions. We are thrilled with how everything turned out and highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kaitlyn M

We had a wonderful experience with Vox DJs for our wedding, especially working with our DJ Abraham Chase. Abraham went above and beyond to have skype calls and meetings with us, which was especially helpful since we don’t live in LA, and really took the time to get to know us... Read More and what we wanted. He is such a positive person and you can tell that he really cares about what he does. He walked through every moment of the wedding with us beforehand to make sure we were on the same page about all of the songs and announcements. He was an excellent MC throughout the wedding, had great energy and he made sure to clarify any name pronunciations in advance (this detail might seem small but really is a huge deal for weddings!). Abraham was great at reading the crowd on the dance floor, he even got my grandma dancing! We would highly recommend Abraham and Vox DJs, a great experience from start to finish.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Khris D

Working with VOX DJs was an incredible experience. My friends, family and husband love dancing and have so many different music tastes. We thought the DJ would be the hardest vendor to work with because we were very particular about what NOT to play and they type of experience... Read More we wanted to paint for guests through music, but after meeting with VOX, a weight was lifted from our shoulders! They are very organized and the whole experience was just so easy. They ended up being the easiest vendor to work with and didn't give us any issues. Thanks guys! Our DJ was Deigo! Our wedding was in Yosemite back in May 2017 and without his energy and talent, our wedding would have not been the magical forest wedding we imagined. Till this day, my guests talk about how great the day was, how beautiful I looked ;), but mostly talk about how they couldn't stop dancing. He kept everyone on the dance floor beneath the canopies of trees and stars from 8:00PM till midnight and left us asking for more. When people started getting tired, he knew how to get them back on the floor!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amy L

I saw Rob Corrall from VOX DJ's DJ at my sister-in-law's wedding a year ago and knew I had to hire him for my wedding. He kept everyone dancing all night, had great timing, and a great upbeat energy. All through the planning process, Rob and Vox were attentive, decisive, and... Read More helpful. Our planning meetings were extremely helpful and put both myself and my family at ease. We knew that Rob and Vox knew what they were doing and would do a great job. At my wedding, Rob did a fantastic job with all of the music. The pre-ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, dinner music, and reception music were all perfect. He did a great job feeling the room and playing songs he knew would get people up and dancing. Many guests commented on how great the music was and how they danced more than they ever had at a wedding! I could not recommend Vox and Rob enough! It was an absolute joy working with them every step of the way.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Karla V

I would like to thank Tommy Sullivan from Vox DJ's for making our day so special and an event that everyone keeps talking about. My husband and I got married about a month ago (July 15, 2017) and Tommy was our DJ. SO many of our guests have asked us about our DJ and pointed... Read More out how great our DJ was. Vox DJ's was one of the best decisions we made. Tommy took the time to listen to us, provided suggestions and guidance, and not once was I worried about Tommy. Tommy if you read this- You're amazing! Thank you so much for everything! We are so grateful to have found you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Natalie W

Working with Ricky Hayes at VOX DJs was one of our favorite parts of the whole wedding experience! We could tell on our first phone call that Ricky really understood our vision for the music. The planning doc he provided was extremely helpful - not only did it walk us through... Read More every step of the wedding program, but there were song ideas organized into helpful Spotify playlists and awesome tips. On the calls leading up to the wedding, we were so grateful for Ricky's attention to detail (ensuring correct pronunciation of bridal party names, specific versions of songs we wanted, etc), incredible responsiveness via email, and thoughtful guidance on any question we had - big or small. And the day of the wedding was AMAZING! Ricky did an excellent job as emcee and kept the program running smoothly the entire night. The music for our dance party was perfect! Ricky made the planning process so much fun. We loved getting to work with him and would highly recommend him as your DJ!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Krissy F

Vox DJ's was awesome and easy to work with. Mike Rylander was our DJ. He was an obvious choice after watching his audition tape. He matched our personality well. He was able to take a wide variety of music and make it all fit nicely together. He handles situations well and... Read More professionally. All of our guest were very impressed with him and talked about how much they liked him. We did not have one guest in their seats with him as the DJ. It was great.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Alex C

Rob and Vox DJs was exactly what my wife and I were looking for when booking our wedding DJ. The initial meeting was easily set up and they explained all of their services clearly. We met with them and went over every detail about the wedding from ceremony music to the last song... Read More of the night. Our DJ, Rob, was able to understand our taste and gave us great recommendations for music as well. The night was fantastic. Vox DJs were on time, set up, and ready to go without any issues. They played exactly what we had wanted and everyone had a great time. Rob did a great job reading his audience and playing exactly what they wanted to hear. I highly recommend Vox DJs for your wedding. They were reliable, professional, thorough, and down to earth good people. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Robert C

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Tyrus A

It was clear from our first meeting that Diego was fun, energetic, professional, and offered a ton of ideas based on his vast experience. He’s also incredibly easy to work with. He was patient and forthcoming with ideas when we didn’t have any….and was very accommodating for the... Read More times we knew exactly how we wanted to night to flow. He was on time to meetings and calls leading up to the big day, and was there early to set everything up for our wedding. He made sure everyone was really into the music and had our entire group dancing non stop once dinner was done. Several friends and family members went up to him to say thank you, and a couple people actually asked to book him for future events. Thank you for the incredible dance party Diego!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Tasha M

This review is long overdue! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Diego as our DJ for our wedding. Diego was so incredibly nice right off the bat and we knew we wanted him to be apart of our special day. We had given him some songs prior and told him to work them in... Read More the way he saw fit and wow did he not disappoint! He had all of our guests out on the dance floor from start to end which is exactly the kind of wedding we wanted! He knew exactly what my guests wanted to hear. After the wedding was over, we got so many compliments about how great our DJ was. We are so incredibly happy that we not only went with VOX, but that we chose Diego to set the tone for our wedding and he made our night even more special. Thank you Diego!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Bronwyn L

We had a few issues keeping a DJ for my wedding, NOT VOXs fault, the DJs are no longer employed. Vox made sure that we were well taken care of. They were in constant contact until they gave us our DJ. Made sure that everything would be fine. We were blessed, yes blessed, with... Read More Russ, AKA Russell Moonlight. Russ is spectacular! We skyped, I live in TX, and went over the wedding and it was just like talking to a buddy that happened to be our DJ. Having the planning document helps to add notes while you meet with your DJ, just saying. We talked for a good hour and felt assured all would be well. He emailed a few days before to finalize, and I even had to add a last min change, and everything felt great, very reassured. Russ was on time, super cool, and set up and was ready to go. The ceremony cues were perfect like he had rehearsed with us 100 times. No lag, nothing, just on point. We had a rustic wedding and he was very open to expanding his country repertoire. He just lets the music play, doesn't feel the need to talk every five mins, and is family friendly. We had kids at our wedding and never once had to worry about anything inappropriate. I had many guests compliment how wonderful the DJ was. I could go on and on how awesome Russ was, seriously, I could. I also have to gush on our photo booth attendant, Linder Borjas. He emailed a few days before introducing himself, asked if we had any questions, and was excited to be there, was totally awesome to feel like he doesn't just show up, wants to make sure we feel comfortable with him. You could tell he was having a good time too. Again just like a friend that happened to have a photo booth. Everyone loved the pictures, as did I since I get a copy of them all. All in all VOX is amazing! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Ally S

We booked Tommy O'Sullivan to DJ our wedding reception. Tommy was very friendly and extremely professional. He was great at incorporating our music selections, handling last minute changes and keeping guest dancing.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sam R

We just celebrated our daughter’s wedding…………….It was over the top amazing! We used Robert Corrall from VOX DJ’s whose energy, spirit and expertise in conducting introductions and orchestrating the flow of music was sensational. The moment the evening opened to dancing, the... Read More dance floor exploded with our guests. You could just feel the energy. Rob had interviewed the wedding couple and captured their musical genres to a T. In addition, Rob presents as an eloquent speaker. I also had the pleasure of working with Ricky Hayes from VOX from a business stand point. The knowledge and professionalism from both Robert and Ricky all contributed in fulfilling the requirements necessary for the success of our event.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Patricia T

We went with Vox DJs for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Our DJ was Diego Terry and it was a pleasure working with him. From the first meeting, he was very professional and helpful with walking us through our timeline as well as recommending songs for different portions... Read More of the night. Everyone loved the music and complimented on how great our DJ was! I would recommend Vox DJs and especially Diego to all my engaged friends planning events in the future.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Christine M

Diego Terry and the VOXDJ team was AMAZING all throughout our wedding preparations and most importantly, for the big day itself. We came across them at our best friend's wedding a year ago and knew when our time came, we would book with them. I highly recommend going through... Read More this company as they are a guaranteed hit for any event. Diego did a great job playing the all variety of songs as we requested after our sit down plan. He is bilingual, took the time to get to know us, personalized both the "first dance" and "father daughter" dance songs, and really was favored by all age and ethnicity groups throughout the entire wedding. THANK YOU VOXDJs- Love, The Wyatts :)