Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

P.O. Box 2893, Westerville, OH (740) 513-4899

Couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013

Vicki and her assistant photographer made my wedding day a stress free day!! They captured every little moment beautifully! Vicki made sure to get all of my "must haves" and keep me on schedule! The family pictures were so easy! Thank you again Vicki for making my day so special... Read More :)

Great Photographs

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Christina B

My husband and I were very impressed with VS3 Studios. When we first met Vicki, she was very personable and willing to work with what we wanted. It was an easy decision for us to book her for our wedding. We met with her before the wedding to go over the day's schedule...giving... Read More us some pointers where we needed them. The day of, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about the pictures! Vicki was very professional, and others in the wedding party mentioned how impressed they were by her. When we did get the final pictures, we were so happy with them! She took a good mixture of "posed" and candids. I know we will recommend her to friends!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Jennifer A

My husband and I were recently married and we used VS3 Studios for our engagement and wedding day photography. We absolutely loved working with Vicki and she did such an amazing job! Vicki was so easy to work with and she did everything to meet our needs. Vicki and the second... Read More photographer Laura captured so many wonderful moments from our wedding. The best part of the whole experience was seeing our wedding photographs. There is not one picture out of the almost 900 that we don’t love. The photos helped us relive our wedding day. We are so grateful to VS3 Studios because these are photos that we will treasure for many years to come. We would defiantly recommend VS3 to our family and friends.

VS3 Studios Are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Laura S

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. The lead photographer Vicki is not only incredibly talented but works hard to capture everything we wanted and more. She helped make our tight timeline of the day flow smoothly and she did it all with a big smile... Read More on her face! I would recommend VS3 Studios to any bride that values creative and beautiful pictures!

Professional and truly AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Heather C

My experience with VS3 Studios was as a bridesmaid at a friends wedding. The beautiful reception included a fabulous photo booth provided by VS3 studios. This added that little "extra" that really made the night fun! VS3 studios brought professionalism, quality, and most of... Read More all were part of making the brides dreams of a fun reception come true.

VS3 Studios Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Mikel B

We are so happy with our decision to use VS3 Studio's Photobooth at our wedding! Our guests had such a fun time & really enjoyed getting photobooth pictures on top of their wedding favors. VS3 Studios was a dream to work with. Their prices are right, they're friendly, & very... Read More professional. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Lifetime of memories

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Mary K

A lifetime of memories were made on my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding day, and VS3 Studios captured them from the beginning to the end of the day. The photos are beautiful, creative, and whimsical. They now have their cherished day remembered with the excellent... Read More photography from VS3 Studios.

All Around Photographer

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Terri D

When the wedding planning began, I was most worried about finding the right vendors. My husband and I had decided that Wedding Pictures were one of the most important things we cared about. I new of a business did a great job with two of my sisters' weddings; however, they... Read More were very expensive for what I wanted (which included a DvD of the pictures) and your photographer the day of was rarely the one you met with. Luckily, I had been referred to Vicki of VS3studios through a friend of my sisters. Little did I know it would turn out to be the best referral I had ever had. I went to my initial meet-and-greet meeting to learn more about Vicki, her company, and what she had to offer. By the end of the first meeting, I knew Vicki was it. She answered everyone of my questions, worked with me on things I did/didn't want, and most important she was very personable. I found someone I could be comfortable talking and asking questions of to ensure our big day was everything we wanted. Obviously, we chose VS3studios because of Vicki. She did our engagement session and even worked with our schedule as my military husband lived in Texas so he wasn't able to come home at a wim. It was a freezing windy winter day, but Vicki was great and the pictures turned out amazing! The day of the wedding was perfect and Vivki and her second photographer did great. They had so many great ideas that made for some amazing pictures. I constantly got compliments on Vicki. I will even be seeing her again as one of my bridesmaid hired her for her wedding! With our package, we got 2 photographers for all day coverage, an engagement session, slideshow on her website, copyrighted dvd of all pictures, album credit, pictures, and a wonderful person to during the wedding process for advice and even reccommendation of other vendors and ideas. I would reccommend Vicki to anyone. No matter what you what she can give it to you.

Amazing Photogrpahy

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Jabrea C

Lets see where shall I begin. I was told about VS3 studios by one of my friends. From the beginning I felt a great connection with Vicki, she was very friendly approachable and didnt make me feel dumb for not knowing all these things that are involved with wedding pictures. When... Read More we had our engagement session she made us feel so comfortable, gave us hints for poses but wasnt to bossy and didnt down play the poses we had in mind. Then when I saw our sneak peak for out engagement session I was amazed I have never in my life ever seen such amazing pictures. Vicki also composed a slide show for our wedding with my pictures growing up, then my husbands and then our pictures together and I had a vision in my head of what it would be like, but it was so much more then that and I have watched a few times since our wedding and it still gives me joy.Then on our wedding day we had Vicki and another photographer and they were great, they braved the cold weather (since we got married in December) and captured some amazing pictures as I got ready then with our wedding party, during the ceremony, after the wedding and during our reception which was everything we wanted, our wedding was a day to celebrate with family and friends and we wanted all of them included in our pictures. They were always constantly asking if we wanted any pictures with anyone and making sure we were able to get everything we wanted out of them and I loved it. Once we finally got our wedding albums and pictures, I was just in shock and awe my wedding album was amazing, from the cover to the pictures and the order (I loved that it was like a book, not just a regular old photo album), it was like our story being told. All of my friends and family were so jealous, and many of them were wishing that there wedding album look like ours. All in all I had the most absolute and wonderful experience, I cant wait until I can use VS3 studios again hopefully soon for a baby session or something!!!!

Beautiful Results at a Great Value

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Andrew R

My Wife and I hired Vicki to photograph both our Wedding and Engagement photos. Her and her company have exceeded our expectation in every way. She worked hard to address and quickly resolve any questions we had. The photographs are excellent and showcase her talent. We... Read More recommend Vicki and VS3 Studios to anyone and everyone we can and we cannot wait to hire her again.

Wonderful Photographer!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Cathy K

I was looking for a photographer who takes wonderful pictures and offers wonderful packages. I found both in VS3! Vicki offers all day coverage with two photographers, an engagement session, a slideshow on her blog and a DVD of edited images with printing rights. The pictures... Read More we received were artistic, elegant and unlike any wedding pictures I have seen. Her eye for detail really shows in her pictures. We loved seeing sneak peek pictures online after the engagement session and wedding. Vicki was professional and answered any questions we had in a timely manner. She also made the engagement session and wedding day fun and relaxing! My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Vicki and would recommend her for any bride looking for a photographer! She is absolutely wonderful. VS3 also did our wedding invitations. Vicki used a customized design for our invitations and used a couple engagement pictures for the invitation and response card. The result was absolutely stunning. Our guests loved our invitations and didn't want to send the response cards back!