VSM Event Creations

St. Louis, St. Louis Metro East, Belleville, Southern IL

We love helping our couples!

VSM Event Creations is a wedding and event planning studio the specializes in planning, coordination, and styling. We love to assist our clients through the details of the planning journey, and strive to bring a high level of detail in our services . Our couples love our fun approach and our love of color! We'd love to hear from you and help you get started on your journey to "I do"!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Planning

P.O. Box 291, Mascoutah, IL St. Louis, St. Louis Metro East, Belleville, Southern IL (314) 312-2753

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Andrea H

By far Vanessa made my sons wedding go perfectly . She was very professional in every aspect of the wedding from planning to making the happy couples dream day come true! I honestly do not know what I would have done with out her. I knew that as long as she was in... Read More charge,I had nothing to worry about!!!! My daughter is getting married in Virginia next year and Vanessa has already been hired!!!! I will also keeping Vanessa In mind for all of my event planning.

2017-06-21T17:09:10 Response from the vendor

Andrea, it was my pleasure to help plan and coordinate Nathan and Chelsea's wedding! I had so much fun making it all happen with them (and planning the surprises) to really make it their own. Thank you for trusting me with such an important occasion!... Read Less Read More

Vanessa Segui Meagher

I love to have fun... lots of it! I adore planning weddings and parties that are a blast for your guests, while making the journey to get you down the aisle just as fun! Having people connect through great memories is my calling. My attention to detail is insane, checking items off a list is an obsession, and "organized" is my middle name! I will be with you for every step. I make it all come together so that you have peace amongst the craziness of the day, and only have to worry about creating memories to last a lifetime. Contact me ...let's get the details started!