VSM Event Creations

St. Louis, St. Louis Metro East, Belleville, Southern IL

We love helping our couples!

VSM Event Creations is a wedding and event planning studio the specializes in planning, coordination, and styling. We love to assist our clients through the details of the planning journey, and strive to bring a high level of detail in our services . Our couples love our fun approach and our love of color! We'd love to hear from you and help you get started on your journey to "I do"!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Planning

P.O. Box 291, Mascoutah, IL St. Louis, St. Louis Metro East, Belleville, Southern IL (314) 312-2753

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Chelsea S

My husband and I are so happy we got the chance to work with Vanessa on our wedding day! She made sure our big day ran smoothly and stress free. I can not imagine working with anyone else for such a special occasion. Vanessa is so talented at what she does and we cannot thank... Read More her enough. She truly brought our vision to life and more.

2017-09-26T08:22:02 Response from the vendor

It was my absolute pleasure to coordinate your wedding day! You both were so easygoing and fun..I'm going to miss all our planning meetings! I truly appreciate your kind words...congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jacy E

Vanessa was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. She made the day run so smoothly and helped with anything and everything that needed to be done down to the smallest details. She is so easy to work with and we have definitely gained a friend! I would recommend her to... Read More anyone. Thank you Vanessa for everything!

2017-10-26T16:54:48 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the kind and thoughtful words...thank you! It was my absolute pleasure! I was so happy to help make the day run smoothly, and get all the details in order.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Gayle E

Vanessa was amazing during the planning process until the very end of my daughter's wedding. (Including cleanup.) She helps with every aspect in anyway needed. The personal touches makes her feel like family. Wedding day ran smoothly and even the guests noticed how well... Read More everything was executed. Truly a joy to work with!!!

2017-10-26T16:56:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the lovely words! It was my absolute pleasure to help in any way I could to make the day run smoothly for all!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lindsey L

Vanessa and her team were so amazing before and during my wedding day. My husband actually told me at one point VSM events was the best money spent throughout the whole planning process. I jokingly called Vanessa my fairy godmother, since my wedding was Cinderella inspired, but... Read More it couldn't have been a more accurate. She made dreams come true that day and became part of our families. We look forward to working with VSM events again for future milestones in our lives.

2017-10-26T16:57:43 Response from the vendor

Your "fairy godmother" indeed! It was such a pleasure to bring it all together for you and in the process, I had a blast helping you plan and bring all the details together! It was magical, and I was honored to be a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Andrea H

By far Vanessa made my sons wedding go perfectly . She was very professional in every aspect of the wedding from planning to making the happy couples dream day come true! I honestly do not know what I would have done with out her. I knew that as long as she was in... Read More charge,I had nothing to worry about!!!! My daughter is getting married in Virginia next year and Vanessa has already been hired!!!! I will also keeping Vanessa In mind for all of my event planning.

2017-06-21T17:09:10 Response from the vendor

Andrea, it was my pleasure to help plan and coordinate Nathan and Chelsea's wedding! I had so much fun making it all happen with them (and planning the surprises) to really make it their own. Thank you for trusting me with such an important occasion!... Read Less Read More

Vanessa Segui Meagher

I love to have fun... lots of it! I adore planning weddings and parties that are a blast for your guests, while making the journey to get you down the aisle just as fun! Having people connect through great memories is my calling. My attention to detail is insane, checking items off a list is an obsession, and "organized" is my middle name! I will be with you for every step. I make it all come together so that you have peace amongst the craziness of the day, and only have to worry about creating memories to last a lifetime. Contact me ...let's get started on the details!