Vue Columbus by Metro Cuisine

Columbus, OH

Book Your Wedding with Vue Columbus by Metro Cuisine

A LOFT IN COLUMBUS, OH

Vue is an eclectic, private wedding venue in the middle of the Brewery District in Columbus, Ohio. This location has the capacity to seat 285 guests for a banquet-style reception or 400 for a cocktail-type of reception. This site is easily customizable to any couple's wishes, having indoor and outdoor spaces and ceremonial sites. The venue has an industrial-chic flair but with neutral colors.

Couples planning their wedding at Vue have the option of celebrating with their family and friends on the outdoor patio, with views of the Columbus skyline. Vue also has a charming indoor space that is sure to delight with its exposed industrial ceiling. Soften the look with various decorative touches or have a sheik urban style wedding.

Couples planning a wedding at Vue have access to wedding planners who help to organize the entire day so that couples do not have to stress. Vue only schedules one event per day, so all of the attention is on one couple alone Vue receptions are scheduled for a minimum of five hours, with the option to add on more time. The staff provide table and chair setup and couples are allotted two hours to prepare prior to the ceremony or reception. The staff is also happy to assist with centerpieces and other decorative items so the wedding party can focus on what’s most important. Vue allows outside decorations, but they must be approved.

No fog machines are allowed. Also prohibited are confetti, glitter, artificial rice and fake snow. All candles must be enclosed in glass holders. Ceremonial taper candles are allowed for the ceremony only to light a unity candle. The bride has a bridal loft space in which to prepare and relax with her bridesmaids. Ample parking is provided for a nominal fee per car, but the wedding party may choose to pay for their guests' parking in advance. Vue also provides the use of a stage for an extra fee.

Vue allows guests to provide their own alcohol and bar glasses can be rented through the venue. No corkage fees are charged and the venue also offers to cut the wedding cake for no extra charge. Lighting is included, however extras include chandelier lighting, room draping, strings of lights and globe lanterns. Couples may lease a choice of tables, chiavari ballroom chairs, bar stools and chair covers. Glass plates, flatware and water goblets are included in the package. Lease an oak, white or black dance floor in various sizes from 12x12 up to 20x20. If couples choose to dine on the patio, they may rent a propane heater.

Catering is provided by Metro Cuisine, who are willing to work with any dietary restrictions. Once the space is booked, couples are able to schedule a menu tasting. Their vast options include passed-hors d’oeuvres, fun appetizer stations and plated, served dinners.

Other perks provided by Vue include:

• Second event space is complimentary
  • Flexible drop-off of items like party favors
  • Storage space
  • Complimentary use of built-in 16 foot screen and projector
  • Proceeds help fund cancer-prevention non-profit

An urban event space with a chic modern ambiance

An urban elegant event space with a modern ambiance, great location and a beautiful outside space. Vue is located in the heart of the quaint Brewery District, with an inspiring outside patio that overlooks historic buildings and Columbus' skyline. Vue works with an exclusive catering company, Metro Cuisine, to provide you with inclusive wedding packages that will make your wedding planning a simple and enjoyable experience.

Loft

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

95 Liberty Street, Columbus, OH (614) 454-1877
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Christyna W

If I could give 10 stars, I would. We had the best day of our lives, and would rebook Vue 100x if we had enough special events to warrant that! We were so pleased with how Liz and Andrea from Metro Cuisine worked as a team, and they really understood what we were going for! The... Read More urban setting was perfect for our city chic theme. :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Rachel J

My husband and I were married at the VUE on the first Friday in September. We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Liz and Andrea (our assigned wedding coordinator from Metro Cusinine!!)They were very prompt in responding to emails and accommodating when we... Read More asked to met with them in person. We moved to Texas halfway through our engagement and the were so helpful with making planning such an easy process from so far away. The VUE offered everything we wanted and more in a venue and was reasonably priced and affordable in comparison to its competition in the area. We chose to have both our ceremony and reception in the space and the catering team at Metro provided a flawless transition as the space had to be turned from one to the other during our cocktail hour. Our guests did not stop raving about how Amazing the food was ( we did a heavy hor'divours/small plate reception) and the VUE allows you to provide your own alcohol which is a big money saver! We were also able to utilize the VUE's beautiful patio for some of our professional photos with family, bridal party and each other. I can't say enough great thing about Andrea and Metro Cuisine and Liz and the VUE, you won't regret choosing the VUE//Metro Cuisine for your wedding venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Angela R

Liz was exemplar to work with and is a true professional with attention to details, very prompt responsiveness to questions and a commitment to make your wedding experience the best possible that it can be. The space is amazing and was so beautiful and functional. We held our... Read More ceremony in the main space and then moved our guests to the cocktail room as they flipped the main space to our dinner/reception area. The Metro Cuisine staff was extremely efficient and stellar in their ability to flip the room, serve amazing hot food, while juggling the bar, photo booth and guests in the cocktail room. Buckeye Entertainment also loves Vue and the acoustics were amazing (verified by our professional musician who performed during the ceremony). The laser projector was also wonderful since we looped a slide show all evening. There is not enough space to share all the accolades we have for this venue and pairing with Metro Cuisine and our DJ. Many, many of our guests said that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended! A friend also has quarterly business meetings at Vue and she loves this use of the Vue too. You can't go wrong!

2016-06-09T10:45:31 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again Angela & Sandra! It was a true pleasure planning this spectacular wedding with you! Best wishes to your new journey!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jill C

The Vue team is excellent to work with. Liz and Jenn respond to emails faster than you can send them. The day of the event we didn't have to worry about a thing, we dropped everything off ahead of time and the Metro team set it up. We went to the Kroger directly behind Vue to... Read More get our alcohol - saved so much money! And we were able to return any unused the next day. We loved all the space available. While the ceremony was being flipped to reception the bridal party hung out in the loft while the guests enjoyed cocktail hour in the other room. They did a fantastic job flipping the room for reception - it went so quickly and looked fantastic. We kept the bar in the other room with the cake. It made for great flow between the dance floor and the bar. It also gave a great space for people to mingle away from their tables if they didn't want to dance. The food by Metro was excellent. Our Metro coordinator Megan was fantastic to work with. She is understanding, responsive and helpful with figuring out details! Our guests were raving about the food and the venue. It was truly the perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Heather B

We LOVED having our wedding and reception at Vue. We worked mostly with Andrea Kellett at Metro Cuisine who is a total pro and made us feel completely confident that everything would happen smoothly. When we booked Vue, the venue was in the process of getting upgrades and... Read More renovations, and by the time our wedding came around, we were even more excited than we were when we originally booked! The catering staff even signed our guest book, which was so sweet. Everyone was incredibly helpful, professional and sincerely happy for us. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Roxana M

We had the best wedding ever at the Vue! It was great working with Liz and Metro Cuisine. They all did an exceptional job on our wedding and the staff was friendly and great. I am glad i came across this venue and it was very reasonably priced and one of the best parts was that... Read More we were able to bring in our own liquor (huge savings). Thanks to the Vue we now have some of the most amazing memories of our day! Our guests were extremely happy how everything turned out as well. We all had a great time!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Susan H

We had the best experience with Vue, Andrea and Liz. They were very organized and had great advice to create the atmosphere we wanted for the evening. The Green Room is so beautiful and it was so fun to see the decor pop in all 3 of their rooms. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 amanda h

Thanks to the wonderful staff at Vue and Metro Cuisine! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing! We heard so many compliments on the decor and food. If you are looking for a great venue/food combination, Vue and Metro are your best bet.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Courtney G

We got married at the Vue in the middle of November and absolutely loved everything about it! The space is amazing! It really speaks for itself so we were able to decorations to a minimum without it looking too plain. Liz was awesome to work with. She responded quickly to any... Read More and all questions we had. Price-wise it was also very affordable. Bringing in our own alcohol saved us a ton of money! Just cannot say enough about the Vue. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a venue. We got so many compliments on the location.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jacquelyn W

We got married early this November and our wedding at the Vue was nothing short of AMAZING!! Liz and Andrea from metro were absolutely fantastic to work with. They made the planning process fun and worry free. They gave wonderful suggestions when needed and the food from Metro... Read More was delicious. Everyone and I mean everyone raved about how fabulous the food was! And how fast they "flipped" the room. The space was beautiful! Thank you to everyone at Metro and Vue for making our wedding exactly how we envisioned it to be.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsey K

Our wedding with Vue Columbus and Metro Cuisine was an absolutely perfect day. Liz from Vue and Andrea from Metro Cuisine were so easy to work with, responsive, and relaxed throughout the whole process that they made me relaxed. Our guests raved about our food (we did a Mac N... Read More Cheese bar!), and the setup they have with the two rooms is really ideal, especially for us who did both our ceremony and receptions there, so they were able to easily flip the main room with guests using the other for cocktails. Be prepared for limited availability for rehearsals as this venue is downtown in Columbus and they have to limit times due to other Vue events and parking restrictions from nearby businesses. This venue was a really perfect size for our 150 guests to be nicely spread out. Also a HUGE benefit of working with Vue and Metro Cuisine is that you can provide your own alcohol if you have a bar! It was so much more cost effective than any of the other venues we considered (we didn't consider them for long, Vue was the first place we toured and I compared everything after that to it). I could not be more grateful that we chose to work with Liz and Andrea! Hopefully sometime I can attend or plan another event there!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amy M

We wanted an urban feel and loved this reception space. If you haven't seen the addition, the "green" room, it is a must see. Very botanical and oh so cool. Although I didn't have much to coordinate with Liz, she was VERY responsive to emails and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Desiree S

We had the most beautiful day thanks to vue and metro cuisine! Liz and Andrea were so responsive and customized things to make our day one of a kind!! Thanks for going above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Leslie E

Vue is an amazing space! When my husband and I toured the venue we fell in love with the urban vibe and the space was just what we were looking for. Our wedding was amazing!!! We had such a great time and we got so many compliments on the venue and the food! The wedding food... Read More was delicious! We decided to go with the appetizer reception and we had 4 appetizers and a taco station! We also had a kid's food station which was great!!! Liz was amazing and so easy to work with. She was very responsive to all my emails and was able to answer all my questions! The venue gives you the option to purchase parking for your guests which is so wonderful! We purchased the lot down the street and gave our guests parking vouchers and it was so great, because they didn't have to worry about finding parking in the brewery district! The bridal loft at the venue is so nice! My bridal party was able to keep all their belongings up there and it was also a great space for parents to take children if they needed to be changed, breastfed or just needed a quiet place to go! The space is so big! We ended up having 17 tables and it didn't seem like our guests were crowded and there was still tons of room for a huge dance floor, which was very important to us! Thank you so much Vue and Metro for helping us have such an amazing wedding day!! I will remember it for the rest of my life!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kristian A

My husband and I had a large fusion wedding weekend (he is Indian, I am American) in May 2016. We elected to have our Western ceremony at the Vue with brunch food served afterward. The staff at the Vue was amazing, and their catering was excellent. The space is very versatile... Read More and fit our aesthetic of "urban chic". The guests commented that it was an excellent function and that the space and employees were fantastic. Also of note, we had a wonderful time planning with the Vue and Metro Cuisine. They were so helpful, responsive, and a delight to work with. One of my favorite parts of the weekend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan F

I have so many great things to say about this place! During my 18 month engagement I managed to come up with a lot of questions. Liz at VUE was always quick to respond and help guide me to the right source or vendor when I was totally lost. Lauren at metro cuisine was amazing... Read More when it came to helping realize my vision for or day! These ladies went above and beyond all of my expectations. The food provided by Metro Cuisine is something our guests are still talking about! Most of them saying "I've never ate my way through a wedding!" I am so glad we chose these outstanding vendors to make our day even more memorable. The space and services as incredible!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel N

We are so pleased with our recent wedding at The Vue. The venue is modern, spacious and accommodating. Liz and Carl were responsive, helpful and a pleasure to work with! We can't say enough great things about this event space other than you should probably book it if you are... Read More considering it - I can see why they reserve fast!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jamie K

VUE and Metro Cuisine were amazing to work with! Vue was the perfect setting for our wedding, it was an open space with cool details and was more unique than a typical ballroom or conference space. Metro Cuisine made food/drink planning easy. Metro even provided a coordinator... Read More (Andrea, we loved her!!!) who helped to make sure everything was set up and looking great the day of . Id recommend them over and over again! One of the Vue owners also did our hair for wedding day -- she did a great job and everyone looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Molly S

Vue Columbus absolutely deserves all 5 stars (and more). It's a beautiful, unique venue. They provide a blank slate and allow you to customize the wedding of your dreams. Guests raved about the venue! I must also mention that Liz is a pleasure to work with. I had a major mixup... Read More on my end on the dropoff day before the wedding and Liz made what could have been a nightmare situation for me completely painless! I cannot say enough wonderful things about how understanding and flexible she was and how much this helped. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kersten T

My husband & I got married at Vue on Friday, June 24th! It was an absolutely perfect venue! We had both our ceremony & reception there. It fit our style perfectly. We didn't want to spend much time, money, or effort in decorating, and Vue helped us achieve that. You can... Read More dress it up as much as you'd like, or do practically nothing at all! Liz with Vue & Andrea from Metro Cuisine (their catering company) were incredibly easy to work with, so nice, and laid back. The site manager was present for the wedding all night to make sure everything went smooth and he was so professional. We switched our ceremony from outdoors to indoors once we arrived for the rehearsal, and it was no problem at all. Would highly recommend Vue if this site fits your style!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Jessica C

Carl and Liz are absolutely amazing to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and was everything we wanted. Liz is quick to respond to any questions you have and will give any suggestions to help you along the way. She is very easy to communicate... Read More with. We had 150 guests and this space accommodated everyone perfectly. Both the ceremony and the reception were held here and the use of the cocktail room made the transition easy. The bridal suite was perfect for my bridesmaids and I to get ready. Many of our pictures were taken up there because of the beautiful setting. I absolutely loved how our wedding turned out! It was more than we expected. This is the most unique and beautiful place to have a wedding and I would give 10+ stars!

2016-06-24T10:56:02 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Mo & Jess! It was such a pleasure planning your wedding! Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Brett K

We got married at Vue in March, and it was the perfect venue for our wedding. There was enough space for our 180ish guests; the two rooms made it easy to transition between the ceremony and the reception; and the interior design was lovely and modern...well, maybe except for... Read More that fountain! :) Also, and importantly for us, Vue was the least expensive downtown venue we looked at. It's still not cheap, but considering how amazing everything was AND how easy everything was, it was worth every penny! We had such a joyful, fun day, and we are so thankful to Vue and Metro Cuisine for everything!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Cassie T

Vue was the perfect place to hold our wedding. We held the ceremoney and reception there. The transition between both was very smooth and both rooms had plenty of space for our 150 guests. Liz and her team were beyond amazing to work with. I would give them more than 5 stars if... Read More I could!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Best wedding venue ever! Liz is such a delight to work with and she makes everything so easy on you. The venue has had a lot of amazing upgrades and is so beautiful inside. The bridal suite is such an adorable place to take pictures and outside really gives you an urban feel for... Read More your photos. Highly recommend this venue to anyone, it screams Columbus and brewery district. I'm sad the day is over, but if we had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing about the venue we selected!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Our May wedding at the Vue was perfect! Both The Vue and Metro Cuisine were very easy to work with, and very professional. They describe the decor as "urban rustic" and it was just what we were looking for. Everything was beautiful, yet simple. Very romantic for our ceremony,... Read More and very spacious for the reception. Things we loved about this space: only one event at this site at a time, parking was easy, two rooms and a patio so plenty of space for a photo booth and anything else you need, cozy bridal loft great for pictures, handicap accessible, we provided our own alcohol (huge money saver!), and Liz and Kathy are amazing! Our guests were impressed both with the beauty of the space, and the efficiency and professionalism of the staff. We had our perfect wedding, and very happily recommend Vue to anyone looking for a fun, carefree, beautiful wedding!

Carl & Liz Seiley

The owners of Vue, Liz and Carl are fully committed to making your experience special, unique and truly memorable. Recently married, January 24th 2015, the couple knows how important your special day is and will go above and beyond to make your day everything you hoped for!