An urban event space with a chic modern ambiance

An urban elegant event space with a modern ambiance, great location and a beautiful outside space. Vue is located in the heart of the quaint Brewery District, with an inspiring outside patio that overlooks historic buildings and Columbus' skyline. Vue works with an exclusive catering company, Metro Cuisine, to provide you with inclusive wedding packages and event coordinators that will make your wedding planning a simple and enjoyable experience. At Vue, rental includes access to the entire space: Main event room, loft area, cocktail space and outdoor patios plus complimentary use of built-in 16 foot screen and projector. Couples may provide their own alcohol. Hosting at Vue enables our nonprofit FLIP to operate out of the space rent free to fulfill its cancer prevention mission.

Loft

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

95 Liberty Street, Columbus, OH (614) 454-1877
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Christyna W

If I could give 10 stars, I would. We had the best day of our lives, and would rebook Vue 100x if we had enough special events to warrant that! We were so pleased with how Liz and Andrea from Metro Cuisine worked as a team, and they really understood what we were going for! The... Read More urban setting was perfect for our city chic theme. :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Rachel J

My husband and I were married at the VUE on the first Friday in September. We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Liz and Andrea (our assigned wedding coordinator from Metro Cusinine!!)They were very prompt in responding to emails and accommodating when we... Read More asked to met with them in person. We moved to Texas halfway through our engagement and the were so helpful with making planning such an easy process from so far away. The VUE offered everything we wanted and more in a venue and was reasonably priced and affordable in comparison to its competition in the area. We chose to have both our ceremony and reception in the space and the catering team at Metro provided a flawless transition as the space had to be turned from one to the other during our cocktail hour. Our guests did not stop raving about how Amazing the food was ( we did a heavy hor'divours/small plate reception) and the VUE allows you to provide your own alcohol which is a big money saver! We were also able to utilize the VUE's beautiful patio for some of our professional photos with family, bridal party and each other. I can't say enough great thing about Andrea and Metro Cuisine and Liz and the VUE, you won't regret choosing the VUE//Metro Cuisine for your wedding venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Angela R

Liz was exemplar to work with and is a true professional with attention to details, very prompt responsiveness to questions and a commitment to make your wedding experience the best possible that it can be. The space is amazing and was so beautiful and functional. We held our... Read More ceremony in the main space and then moved our guests to the cocktail room as they flipped the main space to our dinner/reception area. The Metro Cuisine staff was extremely efficient and stellar in their ability to flip the room, serve amazing hot food, while juggling the bar, photo booth and guests in the cocktail room. Buckeye Entertainment also loves Vue and the acoustics were amazing (verified by our professional musician who performed during the ceremony). The laser projector was also wonderful since we looped a slide show all evening. There is not enough space to share all the accolades we have for this venue and pairing with Metro Cuisine and our DJ. Many, many of our guests said that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended! A friend also has quarterly business meetings at Vue and she loves this use of the Vue too. You can't go wrong!

2016-06-09T10:45:31 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again Angela & Sandra! It was a true pleasure planning this spectacular wedding with you! Best wishes to your new journey!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Rachael S

The Vue was budget friendly, beautiful, unique, spaceus, and professional. Metro Cuisine did a fabulous job setting up, listening to suggestions and wants, providing wonderful dinner and dessert options, and the staff was fun and inviting. We enjoyed working with Liz and Andrea... Read More to make our wedding everything we wanted.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Adriane B

I can’t recommend Vue enough! The space is beautiful (and affordable!) and the staff went above and beyond my expectations. During the stressful wedding planning process I got some much needed help whenever I needed it from Andrea and Liz. They answered all my questions, no... Read More matter how ridiculous. On the day of, the staff made sure that everything went as planned and when the cupcake stand I had purchased didn’t work out they quickly came up with an alternative that looked even better. At the end of the night everything had been packed away and all we had to do was load it into our cars. They made everything so easy and I couldn’t be happier that we went with Vue!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Carrie D

We had an outstanding experience with Jennifer and Liz from the Vue and Andrea and her catering team from Metro. It was super easy to coordinate everything including several dietary restrictions in our party. The food was great. The space was amazing and everything turned out... Read More wonderfully! At the end of the night, the staff was super efficient to collect all of our items to load into our cars and we were really impressed with how organized every aspect of the night was. I would recommend them for any event and hope to get to go back there sometime soon for someone else’s event to see how it is when you can actually think :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Sarah L

Vue was absolutely perfect for the look & feel we were going for on our big day. The venue is so accommodating and really helps you design the space in a way that feels unique and really YOU. It was so nice to be able to seamlessly transition from our ceremony to reception in... Read More one space. The space worked for our fairly large wedding (~200) and was just beautiful. Everyone from Vue and Metro was wonderful to work with and perhaps most importantly, the Vue was affordable without sacrificing the right look & feel. I can't say enough good things! :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Lauren M

Vue was the perfect venue for our wedding day! It comfortably fit 240 people for our big day. You can really decorate however you want to make this place fit your style and vision. We got so many compliments on how cool it was and people loved having the ceremony and reception... Read More at the same place. The turnover of the main room was made very simple by having our guests move to the other room for cocktail hour. Liz and Jenn were very easy to work with and prompt to respond to emails. We also got some great pictures by the ivy wall and family photos in front of the pallets and flowers out front. Metro Cuisine is also awesome, the food was amazing and staff members were also very pleasant. I would highly recommend having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jen K

I wish a rating higher than 5 was available for The Vue! This venue is truly exactly what we wanted. All of our guests had nothing but absolutely wonderful things to say about the food/venue/location/friendliness of the staff and most off all the beauty of the inside during... Read More cocktail hour and the reception! I can truly say the process was as smooth and least bit stressful as wedding planning could be. Andrea from Metro Cuisine was absolutely amazing and every single contact from the Vue was truly wonderful as well. They always updated us throughout the process to let us know if there were going to be any changes or issues. My Mom would randomly think of questions and they would answer the same day and we could always figure out a solution very quickly! We had a final meeting with them and they made us feel like our ideas were so special even though they do weddings every single weekend. They are great at making the bride and groom feel special! We were able to drop off our center pieces, alcohol, and all other decorations on Thursday afternoon prior to a Saturday wedding which helped with our stress level too! Bringing your own alcohol is a huge cost savings and you can have your favorite drink all night! The day of was very smooth. Although we didn't attend cocktail hour, our guests said everything was wonderful! When we arrived to the Vue, I could already tell everything was perfectly set up. There was not one mistake! I loved working with these ladies and I would highly recommend this venue! Thank you again, Liz and Andrea, you made our day truly wonderful and I could never thank you enough.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Meganne P

If this review was for Vue Columbus, only - it would be 5 stars. But since their exclusive caterer is Metro Cuisine I have to take it down to 4 stars. Overall, Liz (the co-owner of Vue) was wonderful to work with. Her and her staff were accommodating, responsive, friendly,... Read More and helpful. I absolutely loved the space - we had our ceremony and reception and it was perfect. I would rate Metro 3 or 4 stars. There were some scheduling issues with our tasting and sometimes we felt like we were a bother to our coordinator when we had requests. I had previously read reviews of the caterer making the bride and groom "to-go" meals to have later that night - since the B&G are so busy during the wedding we really didn't get to eat much. That did not happen for us (maybe you need to special request, I'm not sure and didn't ask) and in fact we didn't get any leftovers boxed up, even though we had several guests not show up so I assumed we would have leftovers (but maybe not). Overall the food was delicious and the on-site catering staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lindsey H

We just got married at Vue last week and couldn't have had a better evening! The space is amazing and doesn't need much decorating. But they offer a lot of options if you want to go all out on the decorations! We added bistro lights and a ceremony backdrop which looked awesome.... Read More I also loved that there were different "rooms" for guests to enjoy. It made having the ceremony and reception in the same place a breeze. We were able to bring our own alcohol which saved a lot of money! Liz and Jen were so easy to work with and always responded right away to my millions of questions! I would definitely recommend having your wedding at Vue!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Corinne C

Liz was so friendly and helpful with everything. She was flexible and very responsive to all of our emails and phone calls. The event space was also amazing. Having multiple rooms for no additional cost and a bridal loft was perfect for our wedding. We were able to get ready,... Read More have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the same place. The Brewery District location was also perfect since we had so many options to keep the party going after the reception!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Allison H

The space at the Vue is spectacular. They upgraded so much of the interior from the time we placed the deposit to our big day - it was a nice surprise! It has a industrial-woodsy vibe we loved. It was large enough to hold our group but never felt too big. Liz was very easy to... Read More work with and even ended up throwing in bistro lights the day before at no cost. And the kicker - you can bring your on alcohol! We over bought by a lot and still were under what other comparable venues were charging for mid-level bar packages. We couldn't have picked a better place to hold our reception thank you! Metro was equally easy to work with. We tried the quarterly tasting, but ended up setting up a private tasting for just the two of us. Andrea was super easy to work with too! Metro was able to accommodate a few special dairy-free meals for me and two other guests without a problem. It was great not to have to worry about that on the big day! Knowing that our caterer and venue were so closely linked made the planning easier. We could meet with both at the same time to finalize details and know they would work well together the day of the event. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Julianne K

This venue is amazing! They finished a renovation this year that really beautified the space we used for cocktail hour and it fit so well with our decor that we didn't have to do anything extra to the space. The staff was more than accommodating and really a delight to work... Read More with. Everything was so easy and at the right price point. The space really transforms to meet your wishes. We would highly recommend the Vue and their exclusive caterer, Metro Cuisine, is fantastic! Nothing but compliments were given. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Emily T

The Vue and Metro were great to work with and both replied very quickly to emails and questions. There were only a few things I would address. For the rehearsal, you do need a wedding coordinator. I had a friend who works at a hotel and deals with weddings be my coordinator... Read More and apparently she was in charge of the rehearsal. I was sent an email stating the coordinator would be in charge but I didn't realize we would be let in and that was basically it from the Vue staff. No one told us anything or guided us as to what to do. I finally asked a staff member and she said the coordinator was in charge. I know you are told to have a coordinator, I just wish this would have been detailed a little bit more than it was so I could have informed my friend that she would be in charge & she could have been more prepared. The only notification I received was "Client must provide a ceremony coordinator for ceremony and rehearsal" Since this was my first time being married I assumed a coordinator was just to be there if something went wrong. I also wasn't a big fan of having my rehearsal on Thursday for a Saturday wedding. It made it difficult for out of town bridal party members to be there. These were my only issues with the Vue. Everything else was perfect & the staff was easy to work with. The catering coordinator (Megan) with Metro was great! She was very responsive and came to my office to meet me, which was nice during stressful wedding planning. My only complaints with them were we ran out of one of the entrees. We paid for over 200 people and only had 185 show up & we still ran out of one of the entrees, which I was told there was more than enough but people were taking more meatloaf (which was awesome) than the chicken. The other issue I had was with last call. Last call is at 10:30 and the DJ announced it late (10:33) and when my guests were on their way to the bar it was already closed off. The staff member I encountered stated last call was at 10:30 and I knew that, which I did and I discussed with the DJ and he announced it at the end of the song. I'm not wearing a watch on my wedding day so I was a little upset that no one came & told me that we were close to last call and an announcement needed to be made. I addressed the staff about it and she was very rude about the entire situation. I informed the catering coordinator of the problems and I was told she would get back to me and I haven't heard back from her in two weeks. Other than these two issues, the transition from ceremony to cockatail hour was flawless, they set the tables perfectly and were easy to work with.

2017-08-04T10:30:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your comments and suggestions! I will shoot you a quick email to further explain what we can do to improve. Thanks for being so awesome to work with. We were thrilled to be part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jill C

The Vue team is excellent to work with. Liz and Jenn respond to emails faster than you can send them. The day of the event we didn't have to worry about a thing, we dropped everything off ahead of time and the Metro team set it up. We went to the Kroger directly behind Vue to... Read More get our alcohol - saved so much money! And we were able to return any unused the next day. We loved all the space available. While the ceremony was being flipped to reception the bridal party hung out in the loft while the guests enjoyed cocktail hour in the other room. They did a fantastic job flipping the room for reception - it went so quickly and looked fantastic. We kept the bar in the other room with the cake. It made for great flow between the dance floor and the bar. It also gave a great space for people to mingle away from their tables if they didn't want to dance. The food by Metro was excellent. Our Metro coordinator Megan was fantastic to work with. She is understanding, responsive and helpful with figuring out details! Our guests were raving about the food and the venue. It was truly the perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Heather S

We LOVED having our wedding and reception at Vue. We worked mostly with Andrea Kellett at Metro Cuisine who is a total pro and made us feel completely confident that everything would happen smoothly. When we booked Vue, the venue was in the process of getting upgrades and... Read More renovations, and by the time our wedding came around, we were even more excited than we were when we originally booked! The catering staff even signed our guest book, which was so sweet. Everyone was incredibly helpful, professional and sincerely happy for us. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Roxana M

We had the best wedding ever at the Vue! It was great working with Liz and Metro Cuisine. They all did an exceptional job on our wedding and the staff was friendly and great. I am glad i came across this venue and it was very reasonably priced and one of the best parts was that... Read More we were able to bring in our own liquor (huge savings). Thanks to the Vue we now have some of the most amazing memories of our day! Our guests were extremely happy how everything turned out as well. We all had a great time!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Susan H

We had the best experience with Vue, Andrea and Liz. They were very organized and had great advice to create the atmosphere we wanted for the evening. The Green Room is so beautiful and it was so fun to see the decor pop in all 3 of their rooms. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 amanda h

Thanks to the wonderful staff at Vue and Metro Cuisine! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing! We heard so many compliments on the decor and food. If you are looking for a great venue/food combination, Vue and Metro are your best bet.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Courtney M

We got married at the Vue in the middle of November and absolutely loved everything about it! The space is amazing! It really speaks for itself so we were able to decorations to a minimum without it looking too plain. Liz was awesome to work with. She responded quickly to any... Read More and all questions we had. Price-wise it was also very affordable. Bringing in our own alcohol saved us a ton of money! Just cannot say enough about the Vue. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a venue. We got so many compliments on the location.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jacquelyn W

We got married early this November and our wedding at the Vue was nothing short of AMAZING!! Liz and Andrea from metro were absolutely fantastic to work with. They made the planning process fun and worry free. They gave wonderful suggestions when needed and the food from Metro... Read More was delicious. Everyone and I mean everyone raved about how fabulous the food was! And how fast they "flipped" the room. The space was beautiful! Thank you to everyone at Metro and Vue for making our wedding exactly how we envisioned it to be.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsey K

Our wedding with Vue Columbus and Metro Cuisine was an absolutely perfect day. Liz from Vue and Andrea from Metro Cuisine were so easy to work with, responsive, and relaxed throughout the whole process that they made me relaxed. Our guests raved about our food (we did a Mac N... Read More Cheese bar!), and the setup they have with the two rooms is really ideal, especially for us who did both our ceremony and receptions there, so they were able to easily flip the main room with guests using the other for cocktails. Be prepared for limited availability for rehearsals as this venue is downtown in Columbus and they have to limit times due to other Vue events and parking restrictions from nearby businesses. This venue was a really perfect size for our 150 guests to be nicely spread out. Also a HUGE benefit of working with Vue and Metro Cuisine is that you can provide your own alcohol if you have a bar! It was so much more cost effective than any of the other venues we considered (we didn't consider them for long, Vue was the first place we toured and I compared everything after that to it). I could not be more grateful that we chose to work with Liz and Andrea! Hopefully sometime I can attend or plan another event there!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amy M

We wanted an urban feel and loved this reception space. If you haven't seen the addition, the "green" room, it is a must see. Very botanical and oh so cool. Although I didn't have much to coordinate with Liz, she was VERY responsive to emails and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Desiree S

We had the most beautiful day thanks to vue and metro cuisine! Liz and Andrea were so responsive and customized things to make our day one of a kind!! Thanks for going above and beyond!

Carl & Liz Seiley

The owners of Vue, Liz and Carl are fully committed to making your experience special, unique and truly memorable. Recently married, January 24th 2015, the couple knows how important your special day is and will go above and beyond to make your day everything you hoped for!