VUE photography {shot to the heart}

Documentary

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

1031 Euclid Ave. NE, Serving Georgia, GA

Book Her!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jennifer H

Book her! It will be the best investment you ever make. Genya is amazing and so much fun to work with! You can tell that she truly loves what she does and that passion is what makes her photos a step above the rest. Working with Genya was a breeze she made everything so easy and... Read More the wedding day was much more fun with her there. Her bubbly personality and excitement made everyone excited about taking pictures. She even won my new husband over, who hates having his picture taken. Genya is not afraid to get on the ground or get stepped on by dancing guests to get the perfect shot, and I loved how excited she would get when she would get an idea for a photo. After spending the day with her I feel like she is a friend more than our wedding photographer. And the photos, oh my goodness, they are beyond beautiful and we got them back so quickly. She captured everything, every detail, every look, every emotion, and absolutely every photo is gorgeous. I honestly do not think there is one photo that I don’t love. Looking through them we feel like we are there all over again. I love all the little special moments that she caught and her creativity shines through. Working with Genya was better than I could have imagined and I wish we could get married again so we could do it all over again.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

Where do I start….Genya is so amazing. I didn't want the typical cookie-cutter wedding shots. Genya totally got us for our engagement AND wedding photos. She is so much fun and high energy. She gets the best shots and knows how to identify the perfect lighting. She also has a... Read More quick turn around time with getting pictures back to you. My husband and I agree that Genya was the best investment we made for our wedding. We had over 1200 shots from our wedding and I am having a hard time choosing which ones I want because they are all so good. If you want great pictures that will last forever then Vue photography is the way to go! You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Friendly, fun, and fabulous photos!

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Ben A

We were planning our wedding from afar and really wanted the photos to be fabulous since those are what will last past the wedding. We did our research and Vue got excellent reviews and were located in Florida (although since have moved to Georgia) which is where our wedding was... Read More going to be. Although Vue was more expensive than we were originally hoping, their level of professionalism, responsiveness, friendliness, and quality of photos was superb. Genya and Wesleyann were fun and enthusiastic (if you read the "about them" section on their website, the non-annoying bubbliness is true to real life) and took interesting photos. They weren't intrusive at the wedding ceremony, but still got great close-ups. Also, they were speedy at taking the family shots so that we were able to enjoy the wedding. And, when we got the proofs, there were about 1,000 photos--the only hard part was selecting which ones to print.

TO Vue Photography