Wahoo! Grill

Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1042 West College Ave, Decatur, GA (404) 373-3331

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Tracey E

Beautiful venue for a Rehearsal dinner. The booking process was done with ease and the response time was great and every detail was covered. Reggie and the entire staff was awesome and wonderful to work with. The food was delicious. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you... Read More Wahoo!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Tracey E

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Christy I

I wanted a beautiful party without all of the stodginess of some weddings, and Wahoo Grill nailed it. They made the planning process so easy, worked with my specific decor and ceremony plan, suggested great changes that made more sense for us and kept everything on schedule and... Read More fun during the actual event. They even let our beloved dogs participate during the ceremony (I arranged a sitter to pick them up immediately after the ceremony and prior to dinner). I cannot recommend Wahoo Grill enough for events. The food was AMAZING, the space is beautiful, and it was honestly the most fun I've ever had at a wedding. They keep everything moving on schedule without any stress or awkwardness for the couple or the guests. Pam, Reggie, Sydni and all of the staff - they made the whole event so stress-free. Our wedding was magical!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Chrissy M

It's been about six months since our wedding, but we're still in wonder of our reception at Wahoo! Grill. We had such a great time, which is due to Pam and her staff! We were able to celebrate without any worries, as the staff had everything lined up for us and our guests. We... Read More got so many compliments on the beautiful location and scrumptious food! Many of our local guests were wanting to come back to the restaurant again (to be honest, we've eaten at Wahoo! multiple times since)! I would 100% recommend Wahoo! to anyone that wants a special experience that's not the run-of-the-mil!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Desiree T

Absolutely amazing! I can't say enough wonderful things about Wahoo. The entire process from start to finish was great! Pam and her staff were fabulous to work with. Throughout the entire planning process they were always available to answer questions and help in any way.... Read More Reggie, the day of coordinator, met with us beforehand and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We brought our decorations and they displayed them for us. We used the onsite salon and bridal suite for getting ready. On the night of, everything was perfect! The food was fabulous and the garden looked magical. It surpassed our expectations! We are ecstatic with the way our wedding turned out and are extremely happy we chose to have our special day at Wahoo.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Alyssa C

Had a great wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren A

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day. My husband & I fell in love with Wahoo Grill the first time we toured it and saw the romantic garden area and gorgeous white canopy. There's plenty of greenery and decorations that already matched our own whimsical... Read More style. Pam, the owner, and Reggie, the wedding coordinator, were sweet, patient, and intuitive. I don't know what I would've done without their help and guidance to help us have the perfect wedding day! I'm sure everything went as planned from our other meetings because of their efforts. We held our ceremony and reception at Wahoo. The change-over from ceremony to table settings was fast and easy for them with our 80 something guests getting appetizers and drinks. We chose the menu and appetizers that suited us the best and are completely obsessed with all their food. I rave about this venue to all of my friends and would recommend them to anyone that cared to have a spectacular event with an amazing staff!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Allie F

We just celebrated our early October wedding at Wahoo! The venue was absolutely beautiful, food was amazing, and staff were super accommodating, helpful and laid back. It was such a pleasure working with them. They cover all your needs to make the planning super easy --... Read More ceremony, food and reception all in one place-- adding décor on request and offering a day-of wedding planner without additional charge (like most venues do). They made the entire process easy, seamless and stress-free. With the prospect of rain leading up to the wedding, Pam (owner) worked with us on a rain contingency plan and rolled with the punches to accommodate our wishes up to the very last minute. Reggie (wedding planner) was a complete god-send; she made sure everything went smoothly and solved random problems behind the scenes (like finding staff to cover when the babysitter pulled a no-show). We're still getting compliments on the venue from friends and family. Highly recommend it for those who want an authentic, intimate garden experience without the fuss.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Lauren B

Best. Experience. Ever. Everything was SO perfect thanks to Reggie and the rest of the staff at Wahoo! Grill. The venue itself is already beautiful, and they incorporated our decor in exactly the right way. Reggie was open and flexible to whatever my fiancee and I wanted-- our... Read More vision was the most important thing, and the staff did whatever was necessary to make our dream come true! The food was delicious, and the service impeccable. They provided us a schedule ahead of time, and it's clear that they know their stuff when it comes to weddings. Even though we went over our scheduled time/ran behind schedule most of the day, never once did we feel like a burden or rushed. We ran out of time for dessert, but the staff sent it home with us, which was so sweet (pun intended). My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better place to start the rest of our lives together!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Alicia J

The owner Pam and the coordinator Reggie are a dream to work with I planned my wedding in a short amount of time and them and the rest of the Wahoo! Team were there with em every step of the way! I love the Wahoo!Grill. The food was great and despite the rain Reggie ensured we... Read More were well accommodated Thank you Wahoo! You will forever be in my ❤!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Robin G

Pam and Reggie, as well as Sydni and Jessica too!, were AMAZING through our whole 13 month engagement! We booked in March 2016 and finally wed in April 2017. Every email I sent was answered within about 24 hours, every single question I had was answered, every concern was... Read More resolved. Food, incredible! The space, beautiful! And the staff, perfect! Day of Reggie made sure everything I wanted was in place and, even though our whole schedule ran about 45 minutes behind, Reggie rolled with it! All the guests told us how amazing everything was, especially the food... and thanks to Reggie and the whole staff we were able to eat everything on the menu! Only amazing things to say about Wahoo! We had a fantastic and lovely wedding and got to enjoy every moment of it!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Andrea W

My wife and I got married here about a year ago, and had a wonderful experience. The garden was beautiful (we got married in March), and Pam and Reggie and their amazing staff were all so accommodating. Reggie personally took my hand and led me with my eyes closed to my first... Read More look. The food and drinks were delicious. Family and friends are still raving about the sangria and the bread pudding. Pam and her staff hung up all of our decorations for us, and were happy to take them down when all the festivities had ended. Overall, an amazing experience. Pam and her staff helped everything go off without a single hiccup and my wedding was a dream come true thanks to the great people at Wahoo! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a small, intimate venue with incredible food. Very friendly and accepting towards same-sex couples, which was a huge plus for us because I was one of two brides :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Crystal B

What an Enchanting moment we shared at Wahoo Grill! My husband and I were in awe the entire time. Great food, Great scenery, and a Great experience . Thanks to Pam and her amazing staff. Reggie, our coordinator is in a class by herself. We felt like family! Thank you again,... Read More Kevin & Crystal Baker💋💋

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Carrie M

My husband and I got married at Wahoo about 3 weeks ago, and I am still on a high from the night. This place is seriously a hidden gem. Everything was perfect - the garden was beautiful, the tented patio was stunning, the food was amazing, and we had a great dance party. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better night. Pam and her team were so accommodating and helpful during the planning and lead up to the wedding, during the rehearsal, and during the night of the wedding. Our guests commented throughout the night about how lovely everything was. We had the best time, and already can't wait to go back in a year to celebrate our anniversary here. If you're looking for a wedding venue that's relaxed, beautiful, and romantic, Wahoo is your spot.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kristen W

Gorgeous venue for an intimate wedding and reception. Reggie was our Day of Coordinator and she had every detail under control. Our wedding ran seamlessly and I couldn't ask for a better event staff on our Big Day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mai D

Their service was fantastic! The venue was set up so beautifully and the staff members were on top of everything. They work well with Erin from Duval Street Flowers to decorate the reception area. Everything was done just as we imagined. The day-of coordinator did a fantastic... Read More job of easing stress; we didn't have to worry about a thing! If you are looking for a beautiful and cozy venue, we cannot recommend them enough. They made our wedding magical:)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Virginia P

I don't even know where to begin with how perfect Wahoo! was for our wedding. It was like a fairytale, getting married in beautiful garden surrounded by flowers, music, family and friends. Pam and staff were amazing to work with, the guests are still raving about the food and... Read More the ambiance. A number of our guests have described our wedding as "magical" and Wahoo! played a huge role in creating a magical day for us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Sarah L

Pam, Reggie, and the rest of the Wahoo family really know how to host an event. From the moment we met Pam to the day of the wedding, she and everyone else have been phenomenal in helping plan our wedding down to basically every detail. 10 min before our ceremony was set to... Read More begin it began to pour rain for 25 min. Our ceremony was supposed to be in the private garden but because the area and seating were wet, Reggie suggested our guests stand in a circle surrounding us. It could not have been MORE PERFECT or beautiful. Pam and the gang will treat you like family and are so easy to work with. No unexpected surprises (except the weather), intimate, beautifully landscaped and decorated, delicious food, great sound system, wonderful staff! We're so happy we chose Wahoo!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Wahoo Grill is an extraordinary venue for a wedding ceremony. The outdoor area looks beautiful with all the plants in the spring. The staff (Pam, Reggie, and Frankie) could not have been easier or more pleasant to work with. As always, the food was wonderful! They truly made... Read More for a special day that we will always remember.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Pam is the easiest, most accommodating person I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. Pam and Reggie took care of everything! Go to Wahoo Grill if you want to sit back and enjoy a perfect evening. Our rehearsal dinner was held in the Private Garden tent. The venue was... Read More beautiful, the food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Sondra L

Our wedding at Wahoo! Grill this past weekend was everything we could have dreamed of...and more! From the very first email when we requested information until we were walking out that night, the entire experience was AMAZING. The owner and staff anticipated our every need and... Read More helped guide us through the process. It would not have gone as well or been as special were it not for them. Everyone raved about the wedding venue, the food and the staff. We could not have been more pleased! And, because we also chose Wahoo Grill for our daughter's wedding in March 2016, we can rest assured knowing that the entire staff at Wahoo! Grill will make that an event to remember as well. We would recommend Wahoo to EVERYONE looking for a lovely, unique and well run venue. We will be back to celebrate the milestones in our lives, for date nights and any other "occasion" when we can get there.

Everything went smoothly!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Claudia A

The staff was kind at all times, worked on details, and everything was absolutely perfect on that day. The food was beyond delicious!

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Wayne D

Pam and the staff at the Wahoo! Grill were perfect. Accommodating, professional, affordable... They provided us with a beautiful venue, delicious food, wonderful ambiance, and a rehearsal dinner that rivaled the wedding itself. We will certainly keep them on speed dial, be it... Read More for another special occasion, or just a night out.

perfect for a small event

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Katharine S

I booked Wahoo! sight unseen, based on the excellent reviews of my friend. Everything was perfect. My husband and I did a small vow exchange for our family and close friends (roughly 40 people) and the venue could not have worked more perfectly. The space is open and... Read More airy...gives the feeling of being outdoors while still be protected from the weather. The staff is so accommodating and helpful. I didn't have to do much leg work at all, just let them know how many and they pretty much did the rest! Tables, chairs, linens, and music were included for no extra fee - for our size party. The only thing I brought it was flowers, and Pam, the owner, even offered to take care of that for me!

Review for Wahoo! Grill

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 jaime m

Great ambiance great food great service nice size for smaller wedding owner was extremely accomodating and took care of anything we asked for great prices;Might not be great for a large wedding