Wahoo! Grill

Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1042 West College Ave, Decatur, GA (404) 373-3331

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Robin G

Pam and Reggie, as well as Sydni and Jessica too!, were AMAZING through our whole 13 month engagement! We booked in March 2016 and finally wed in April 2017. Every email I sent was answered within about 24 hours, every single question I had was answered, every concern was... Read More resolved. Food, incredible! The space, beautiful! And the staff, perfect! Day of Reggie made sure everything I wanted was in place and, even though our whole schedule ran about 45 minutes behind, Reggie rolled with it! All the guests told us how amazing everything was, especially the food... and thanks to Reggie and the whole staff we were able to eat everything on the menu! Only amazing things to say about Wahoo! We had a fantastic and lovely wedding and got to enjoy every moment of it!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Andrea W

My wife and I got married here about a year ago, and had a wonderful experience. The garden was beautiful (we got married in March), and Pam and Reggie and their amazing staff were all so accommodating. Reggie personally took my hand and led me with my eyes closed to my first... Read More look. The food and drinks were delicious. Family and friends are still raving about the sangria and the bread pudding. Pam and her staff hung up all of our decorations for us, and were happy to take them down when all the festivities had ended. Overall, an amazing experience. Pam and her staff helped everything go off without a single hiccup and my wedding was a dream come true thanks to the great people at Wahoo! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a small, intimate venue with incredible food. Very friendly and accepting towards same-sex couples, which was a huge plus for us because I was one of two brides :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Crystal B

What an Enchanting moment we shared at Wahoo Grill! My husband and I were in awe the entire time. Great food, Great scenery, and a Great experience . Thanks to Pam and her amazing staff. Reggie, our coordinator is in a class by herself. We felt like family! Thank you again,... Read More Kevin & Crystal BakerπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Carrie M

My husband and I got married at Wahoo about 3 weeks ago, and I am still on a high from the night. This place is seriously a hidden gem. Everything was perfect - the garden was beautiful, the tented patio was stunning, the food was amazing, and we had a great dance party. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better night. Pam and her team were so accommodating and helpful during the planning and lead up to the wedding, during the rehearsal, and during the night of the wedding. Our guests commented throughout the night about how lovely everything was. We had the best time, and already can't wait to go back in a year to celebrate our anniversary here. If you're looking for a wedding venue that's relaxed, beautiful, and romantic, Wahoo is your spot.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kristen W

Gorgeous venue for an intimate wedding and reception. Reggie was our Day of Coordinator and she had every detail under control. Our wedding ran seamlessly and I couldn't ask for a better event staff on our Big Day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mai D

Their service was fantastic! The venue was set up so beautifully and the staff members were on top of everything. They work well with Erin from Duval Street Flowers to decorate the reception area. Everything was done just as we imagined. The day-of coordinator did a fantastic... Read More job of easing stress; we didn't have to worry about a thing! If you are looking for a beautiful and cozy venue, we cannot recommend them enough. They made our wedding magical:)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Virginia P

I don't even know where to begin with how perfect Wahoo! was for our wedding. It was like a fairytale, getting married in beautiful garden surrounded by flowers, music, family and friends. Pam and staff were amazing to work with, the guests are still raving about the food and... Read More the ambiance. A number of our guests have described our wedding as "magical" and Wahoo! played a huge role in creating a magical day for us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Sarah L

Pam, Reggie, and the rest of the Wahoo family really know how to host an event. From the moment we met Pam to the day of the wedding, she and everyone else have been phenomenal in helping plan our wedding down to basically every detail. 10 min before our ceremony was set to... Read More begin it began to pour rain for 25 min. Our ceremony was supposed to be in the private garden but because the area and seating were wet, Reggie suggested our guests stand in a circle surrounding us. It could not have been MORE PERFECT or beautiful. Pam and the gang will treat you like family and are so easy to work with. No unexpected surprises (except the weather), intimate, beautifully landscaped and decorated, delicious food, great sound system, wonderful staff! We're so happy we chose Wahoo!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Wahoo Grill is an extraordinary venue for a wedding ceremony. The outdoor area looks beautiful with all the plants in the spring. The staff (Pam, Reggie, and Frankie) could not have been easier or more pleasant to work with. As always, the food was wonderful! They truly made... Read More for a special day that we will always remember.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Pam is the easiest, most accommodating person I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. Pam and Reggie took care of everything! Go to Wahoo Grill if you want to sit back and enjoy a perfect evening. Our rehearsal dinner was held in the Private Garden tent. The venue was... Read More beautiful, the food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Sondra L

Our wedding at Wahoo! Grill this past weekend was everything we could have dreamed of...and more! From the very first email when we requested information until we were walking out that night, the entire experience was AMAZING. The owner and staff anticipated our every need and... Read More helped guide us through the process. It would not have gone as well or been as special were it not for them. Everyone raved about the wedding venue, the food and the staff. We could not have been more pleased! And, because we also chose Wahoo Grill for our daughter's wedding in March 2016, we can rest assured knowing that the entire staff at Wahoo! Grill will make that an event to remember as well. We would recommend Wahoo to EVERYONE looking for a lovely, unique and well run venue. We will be back to celebrate the milestones in our lives, for date nights and any other "occasion" when we can get there.

Everything went smoothly!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Claudia A

The staff was kind at all times, worked on details, and everything was absolutely perfect on that day. The food was beyond delicious!

BEST. DINNER. EVER.

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Wayne D

Pam and the staff at the Wahoo! Grill were perfect. Accommodating, professional, affordable... They provided us with a beautiful venue, delicious food, wonderful ambiance, and a rehearsal dinner that rivaled the wedding itself. We will certainly keep them on speed dial, be it... Read More for another special occasion, or just a night out.

perfect for a small event

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Katharine S

I booked Wahoo! sight unseen, based on the excellent reviews of my friend. Everything was perfect. My husband and I did a small vow exchange for our family and close friends (roughly 40 people) and the venue could not have worked more perfectly. The space is open and... Read More airy...gives the feeling of being outdoors while still be protected from the weather. The staff is so accommodating and helpful. I didn't have to do much leg work at all, just let them know how many and they pretty much did the rest! Tables, chairs, linens, and music were included for no extra fee - for our size party. The only thing I brought it was flowers, and Pam, the owner, even offered to take care of that for me!

Review for Wahoo! Grill

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 jaime m

Great ambiance great food great service nice size for smaller wedding owner was extremely accomodating and took care of anything we asked for great prices;Might not be great for a large wedding