Why Settle for JUST a DJ? We Do It ALL!

Walk of Love is an award-winning Pittsburgh-based wedding band. The band typically performs as "Walk of Shame" - a nationally touring high-end cover band. We pride ourselves on being "The Hardest Working Band in the Burgh" - routinely performing over 150 shows per year. Why book a wedding band that plays a handful of times? We are a FULL SERVICE wedding band. What that means is that you are not only getting a live band, you are getting full sound and production, lighting, a DJ, and an MC for your event. Sean is involved in the planning process to ensure that your entertainment is EXACTLY what YOU want it to be!

Instruments

Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas (We travel anywhere!) (412) 607-3233

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jaclyn M

Walk of Love just played at our wedding and they were AMAZING! From the planning stages, to the day of they took care of everything. While planning, Sean helped us make decisions to make our day perfect. On the day of he handled everything. The band played requests made by our... Read More guests and they played everything my husband and I asked for. Our guests keep saying how amazing the band was, Sean was out on the dance floor with our guests and got everyone involved. If you are looking for a band look no further!

2017-05-10T17:00:05 Response from the vendor

You guys made it easy :) That was a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Deborah C

My daughter's priority for her wedding was a fun band, good music, good vocals, and a packed dance floor....Walk of Love Band offered all that and more! Very professional and a big part of the reception running smoothly :) We were able to just sit back, relax and enjoy!... Read More Definitely worth every penny! Thank you Walk of Love!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Mary Beth D

If you are looking for a fun, lively entertaining band for your wedding look no further than Walk of Love. From the first communication we had, Sean was so prompt and attentive to our wants and needs. They are not your stereotypical wedding band in tuxes & gowns. They are are... Read More current and engaging with the crowd. Our dance floor was never empty and at the end everyone was chanting more more more! It is no surprise how they have been rated a top notch band! They were very mindful of the atmosphere we wanted and carried it out to perfection. We can’t thank Sean and the band enough for making our daughter’s wedding a fun fun time!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Val Bogus B

Walk of Love was excellent at our wedding. Everyone thought they sounded great and they kept people partying throughout the night. Sean was awesome to work with from start to finish. His only concern was that my wife and I were happy. For as many weddings and shows they... Read More play, I thought it might be difficult getting responses, but that wasn't the case at all. We e-mailed back and forth for months as things progressed, and he made everything seem like no big deal. With all the details that go into planning a wedding, this was one thing that I knew we didn't need to worry about. Thanks for an awesome time.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Amber S

These guys rocked!! We checked them out at a few different venues before they came to play at our wedding and were never disappointed. The dance floor was packed the entire time and they were very accommodating to what we wanted to hear. I would definitely recommend them for any... Read More event!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tony A

One of the best live performances I have seen! 450 people on the dance floor until the lights came on!! I wish we could have gone another hour!!! I am still getting calls and texts from friends asking where the band was from!!

"Spiffy" Sean Styles

Your wedding is the most important day of your life. I will treat your wedding like it is the most important day in MY life as well. We played in a lot of college towns when we started out back in 2008, and we have found a lot of our old friends telling us that back then, they told themselves "If we ever get married, we have to have these guys at our wedding." We aren't a typical "wedding band" in a lot of regards, which I feel is why we have had such success. Let me be a part of your special day, and I promise to exceed your expectations, and throw you a killer party!