Walnut Tree Weddings & Events

Olton, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Walnut Tree Weddings & Events

A BARN IN OLTON, TX

Walnut Tree Weddings and Events in Olton, Texas, wants to celebrate your upcoming wedding with you. With expansive garden areas and a distinctive indoor event venue, your wedding celebration is an event to remember. The all-inclusive approach to weddings at Walnut Tree Weddings and Events frees you to focus on enjoying your wedding day and making cherished memories. This venue can accommodate up to 450 guests.

The Mill Reception Hall. What was once a fully operational feed mill is now the distinctive reception hall of the Walnut Tree. Exposed wood beams and 20-foot ceilings set an impressive stage inside the hall. The oversized rustic chandeliers add a rugged feel to the interior style of the hall.

Covered Pavilion. Separated by an oversized glass door, step from the mill reception hall out onto the covered pavilion. Iron chandeliers line the ceiling and ceiling draping is available.

The Gardens. Mature walnut trees line the grounds of the venue, providing welcome shade for an outdoor wedding celebration. Explore the grounds to find the best spot for your ceremony and reception.

With a focus on the myriad of details that combine to make an unforgettable wedding, the events team at Walnut Tree Weddings and Events offers expansive expertise to ensure that the celebration is a resounding success. With many different services included in the standard wedding package, couples can significantly simplify their wedding plans.

The team steps in to take care of the catering, wedding cake, flowers, photography, entertainment and the full scope of wedding coordination. You have a team of experts assisting with menu selection and management of everything connected with these services.

A converted chicken coup on the grounds is now a renovated comfortable structure known simply as The Chicken House. Inside, two separate spaces house the bridal party and the groomsmen while they prepare for the event. Private restrooms and an expansive gourmet kitchen are also in place inside The Chicken House.

Surrounded by the ethereal beauty of the Texas countryside, you and your loved ones can enjoy every meaningful moment of your wedding day. The events team strives to anticipate every desire to ensure that your wedding celebration is flawless.

Enjoy the on-site Soda Shoppe, which transports you back in time to the 1950s. Soda jerks make and serve ice cream floats and hot fudge sundaes for your guests. Popcorn and cookies are also a staple at the Soda Shoppe.

When Unique Matters........

When you're looking for a custom wedding, we are the perfect venue. Walnut Tree takes the stress out of wedding planning. From the venue to DJ services, florals, catering, and even your wedding cake, we take care of it all! Making your special day perfect and stress free.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Religious Setting, Tented

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2611 US Hwy 70, Olton, TX (806) 292-7516

PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Jessica P

I just wanted to thank you for the most perfect wedding day ever. I know everybody says that but you planned my wedding in less than 6 weeks and it looked like you did it in a year or longer. There were so many small details that you surprised me with that made my guests heart... Read More melt. You guys were so easy to work with and will do anything and everything that I dreamed of and more. You took the time to figure out what was important to me and what I wanted everything to look like. You guys made my day so relaxing and easy where I could just ENJOY it and not stress. You guys were so awesome because I would send you pictures of ideas I saw on Pinterest and you recreated it with ease and even made it better. Your location was amazing and it was so easy to get to as well. I don’t live in Olton and you had a list of people you liked to work with for a photographer and DJ and they were so great and easy to work with as well. I already got my wedding pictures back and I’m so pleased with the way they turned out. Let me talk about the food for just a second because it was amazing and you had a wide variety to choose from. I’m still dreaming about the brisket and meatballs we had at our wedding! Just today almost a month after I got married a coworker was raving about the beautiful flower arrangements and how they looked straight out of a magazine. You guys actually care and it shows in what you do and it showed on my special day. Love you guys and thank you again for all you did for me! Words can’t express how much I appreciate you guys and what you did to make our perfect wedding a dream come true.

2013-10-25T16:26:57 Response from the vendor

Jessica, Thank you so much for the sweet words. Your were a delight to work with and your wedding was so beautiful! Thank You for putting your trust in us! Melissa

An everything venue!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Avery

My wedding venue took care of EVERYTHING for me. We paid them one price and they contacted vendors or worked themselves. They took care of food, cake, flowers, photography, sound, decor and more. Everything was absolutely perfect on the wedding day. They worked so hard for... Read More months before the wedding building a relationship with me and learning how to make my wedding perfect for me. The wedding was outside under their many trees and the reception was inside their old sawmill and under a large porch. It was just beautiful! They even cleaned up and let everyone leave stress-free. We had around 400 guests and that is a LOT. We could not have found any other venue in the area that holds that many people for the price we paid. We got the best value for the most beautiful wedding that included all of our family and friends.

2013-10-25T11:15:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Avery. You were an absolute JOY to work with! We were so happy to be a part of your special day. Melissa Walnut Tree Weddings