Walters Wedding Estates - Multiple Locations

Highland Village, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Walters Wedding Estates - Multiple Locations

A BALLROOM IN HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TX

If you are looking for a wedding venue that is top notch in customer service and design, you have come to the right spot. The multi-award winning, Walters Wedding Estates specializes in beautiful and unique wedding and event venues in Texas. Each venue has a style all its own! Be it Tuscan villa, Spanish, Old World, Rustic Elegance, or Outdoor Garden Romance, they have a stunning venue that is sure to fit your style and budget for your special day! Each estate includes ceremony and reception on site along with tables, chairs, and linens for your special day. One of their venues, The Wildwood Inn, even includes on site lodging with their Boutique hotel. From crystal adorned chandeliers to winding creeks, you will find what you are looking for at one of their venues.

Each venue can host both the ceremony and reception in one location leaving you and your guests with more time to enjoy the reception. With their venues, you have the option to use their in house catering, Milestone Catering, or bring in your own. Walters Wedding Estates is a multiple award winner for Best of Weddings and is even a Hall of Fame Winner with the Knot. See why so many couples say 'I Do' to their venues.

With so many venues to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect place to hold your dream wedding! They have incredible features on site including comfortable bridal suites with private restrooms, makeup counters, and monitors to view your guests as the enter the ceremony site. Walters Wedding Estates will have a venue you'll love within your budget and true to your style.

Unique Wedding Venues in Texas

Welcome to Walters Wedding Estates! Whether you are looking for an intimate outdoor ceremony and reception or a formal chapel wedding, we have an Estate that is sure to meet your expectations. Our venues are located in DFW, Austin and San Antonio. DFW Venues are The Milestone Mansion in Aubrey & Denton, Wildwood in Denton, Chapel Ana Villa in The Colony, Monroe Pearson in Denton, Aristide in Mansfield & Flower Mound, Morgan Creek Barn in Aubrey & Hidden Pines Chapel in Highland Village & Hurst. Each venue provides a Ceremony/Reception on location. TX Hill Country Venues are Remi's Ridge and Hayes Hollow at Hidden Falls in Spring Branch, The Milestone | Boerne, The Milestone | Georgetown & The Milestone | New Braunfels.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2380 Nelson Parkway, Highland Village, TX (972) 317-7464

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Hanna N

Walter Wedding Estates was wonderful to work with. They recently bought our venue and we were actually opened to many more options for meals and other things. They are organized and very helpful with any questions or concerns you have before or throughout the process. I have... Read More many friends who have been married at other venues and they have all been wonderful. I would highly recommend going with one of their locations for your big day!

2016-09-01T16:24:45 Response from the vendor

Hanna, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our company! We are so happy you had such a great wedding planning experience! Thank you so much for the recommendation, and we hope to see you at other weddings at our venues in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jackie I

We got married at the Northeast Wedding Chapel in Hurst on Labor Day weekend and loved every second. Our day of coordinator, Maddie, was great at making our crazy bunch look good during our ceremony. Thank y'all so much!! Everything was perfect :-)

2017-09-29T16:32:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jaclyn for the great review! Your wedding was gorgeous, and we cant wait to see pictures from the big day! We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Melissa M

Gorgeous venue! Very organized and very helpful every step of the way! Could of not made better choice. Made our special day and the planning process very easy. Thank you!

2017-09-27T09:25:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with your venue.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Amanda F

I had my wedding ceremony and reception (in the ballroom) at Chapel at Ana Villa. We had a great experience! Everything went smoothly and Jessica was very helpful to my mom and I as we nailed down all the wedding day details, headcount, etc. (literally ALL the details). We had a... Read More great ceremony and reception, everything went according to schedule and they were helpful in coordinating with my other vendors as we were setting up, etc. It's a beautiful venue with a beautiful courtyard area for cocktail hour. My husband's family is all from out of town so it was a really convenient location as it is next to three hotels - easy for you and your guests! In addition to the look, feel and location, the bridal suite was a major selling point in this venue as it was able to accommodate me, 7 bridesmaids, my mom, MIL and step MIL + hair and make up! It was a great space to get ready in! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and loved CAV, we wouldn't do it any different! Great location in DFW!

2017-09-26T12:40:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We truly appreciate all your kind words.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Bethany W

We enjoyed working with Walter Wedding Estates. Employees were friendly and responsive; we never felt like we had to worry about everything working as planned!

2017-09-19T09:45:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! Everyone at Walters Wedding Estates aims to do anything within our power to make our clients happy, we are pleased that we were able to do that for you.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Rebecca S

We were married at the Wildwood Inn in Denton, TX. The venue was perfect for our ceremony and reception. The staff was so attentive, everytime we had a need, they were right there to assist. Our out of town guests loved the guestrooms. Thank you for a night we will always... Read More remember.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alyssa O

My wedding was the best day of my life! I have to give a big thank you to Walters Estates; The Chapel at Ana Villa who helped make that happen. Jessica and Alex were my wedding coordinators and they were amazing! They both answered all my questions and emails no matter the day... Read More or time. All the employees were very kind and helpful. I rented the chapel and ballroom for my wedding and had 150 guest. The prices for the venue were very affordable and worth every penny. The food and drinks were amazing, all my guest enjoyed it. The Chapel of Ana Villa catered to all my needs and went above and beyond to make my wedding day special and stress free. The venue is breath taking, I recommend all bride tour this venue and your search for a venue will end at the Chapel of Ana Villa.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Amanda G

Touring venues with my fiancé (now husband woo!) was a blast. Of the venues we toured, Walters Wedding Estates took our top 3 preference slots easily. It's amazing the variety of venues they have and how beautiful each of them are! We specifically chose the Milestone Mansion at... Read More Aubrey and are so glad we did! The staff was on top of things leading up to the big day, which I appreciated. When I got to the venue, I didn't leave the bridal suite until the actual ceremony and everything was perfectly taken care of without me having to lift a finger. It made what could have been a stressful day the most fun and relaxing day I could have hoped for. And the venue was of course as beautiful and classy as we dreamed. Thanks Milestone!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Brooke M

We booked a Walters Wedding Estate venue for our ceremony and reception. The Aristide (Flower Mound) was absolutely beautiful. From our first tour it became a no-brainer that this was where we were going to hold our wedding! My fiance (now husband) and I are actually currently... Read More living in Hawaii, and were planning our wedding from there. It was such a stress-free experience working with Priscilla, we even Facetimed a few times to go over details during the process, and the whole event went off without a hitch. I am so thankful we chose the Aristide, our day was that much more memorable because of it!

2017-09-06T10:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We know that wedding planning can be a stressful event, especially if you live so far away from the venue. It is so good to hear that it went so smoothly for you, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Julienne A

Our wedding was at the Hidden Pines Chapel. It was the first and only venue we looked at. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. The Chapel had tons of natural light and huge windows all over the place. Even though it is the middle of town, there are trees and a pond right... Read More outside of the venue that makes pictures look like you're the only people in the world. The staff at Hidden Pines was also wonderful to work with! This is the only wedding my now husband and I have ever planned so we had no previous knowledge of what to expect and what to do. Our coordinator Charlotte was so helpful and kind! She answered all of our questions and helped us make the day run smoothly. I am so glad we chose to have our special day at the Hidden Pines Chapel!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Briannna B

I have been to weddings at several of their venues but my favorite has to be Morgan Creek Barn where we had our wedding a few weeks ago! The barn and outdoor ceremony site at the pavilion were absolutely wonderful. They recently installed stringed lights in the barn which were... Read More an absolute dream. We had a brunch meal served and our guests still tell us how good it was. We are so happy we choose to have our wedding here, it was a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Erryn H

Out of all of the Walters Wedding Estates venues that I have attended, we are so happy that we chose Hidden Pines for our wedding. The customer service that we received was fabulous and they truly did want to make our wedding the best day ever! I will definitely be recommending... Read More this company and Hidden Pines specifically to friends and family getting married!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Catherine B

I could not imagine getting married at any other venue. This company has been through and seen it all. I was changing seating arrangements until the day of the wedding and my coordinator Ashleigh was so understanding about it all. These people will help you remember every detail... Read More you wouldn't have even thought of!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kimberly K

Love Walters Wedding Estates, all their venues are so beautiful. I had my wedding at Hidden Pines Chapel, the staff was great and the venue was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Sarah F

I got married at Hidden Pines in June and it was perfect! The staff and Milestone catering went above and beyond to make it as stress free and organized as possible. I had a Saturday morning wedding and it was absolutely perfect. I love that they offer this option at their... Read More venues. If you have considered a day wedding, this is the company to have it through. They offer lunch menus that are absolutely amazing and such high quality! I had so many guests tell me how refreshing it was to come to an AM wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! This company is very professional and exceeds expectations. I highly recommend Walters Wedding Estates!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Beth D

I have been to several weddings at different Walters Wedding Estates venues- and I had my own wedding at one just two weeks ago!- and have LOVED them all. They each have something unique to offer- I truly believe that every couple can find a venue that fits their desires and... Read More needs from their selection!! At each location, the staff is knowledgeable, kind, and concerned about making your wedding dreams a reality. Throughout our 8-month wedding planning process, we never ran into a problem that wasn't easily solved! I have heard the same from other brides and couples as well. Planning tip- visit several of their venues to see what each one has to offer! We narrowed our search down to three different Walters Wedding Estates locations, all of which we would have been happy with, but one that we just KNEW was right after we toured the space.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Lynette L

This company and all their locations are ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I had my wedding less than a month ago at chapel at Ana Villa in the colony, and the staff was very nice and very helpful. Our wedding coordinator was phenomenal! She did a really great job in making sure that the... Read More day went smoothly, and that everyone did what they were supposed to. Our wedding was honestly the most perfect wedding ever. And Walton Estates Definitely aided majorly in it! Food was great, staff was great, location was beautiful! Truly thankful (:

2017-08-31T10:19:28 Response from the vendor

We loved being able to celebrate with you on your special day! It's fabulous to hear you enjoyed working with our team and loved the food! Thank you for giving us the honor of hosting your special day! We wish you all the best! -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Dominique D

The price is a little up there for how long you have the venue, but the staff is awesome. They were very willing to work with me with everything that I wanted. I would definitely recommend Walters Wedding Estates. All of their venues are amazing!

2017-08-31T10:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about about our staff and venues! We truly appreciate your recommendation! - Walters Wedding Estates Management

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 natalie e

The Milestone Mansion Krum is absolutely beautiful! I am overall so happy that I chose the Milestone. My picture came out beautiful! The food was great! I had many people tell me they enjoyed it. The only negative thibg I have to say is that the "day of" wedding planner that... Read More came with the package I purchased was not so great when it came to the reception. The planner was no where to be found once the reception started. It was dissapointing because I didn't get to just sit back and enjoy my wedding.

2017-08-30T12:51:10 Response from the vendor

Natalie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and provide us with your feedback. It is great to hear that your wedding was beautiful, we loved your touches of black and gold! Your feedback regarding your day of coordinator is important... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jamie R

Chapel Ana Villa was perfect for us! They were always available to help before the wedding and allowed us to come in and ask questions or look around as many times as we needed. They offered so much support to us as we went through the process with no experience on what to do!... Read More The day of coordinator made sure I (the bride) was happy and confident about every aspect and made me feel calm throughout. An added bonus is that the chapel as absolutely gorgeous and the options for reception cater to many different wedding styles. I definitely recommend this to any couple looking for a place that is welcoming and easy to work with throughout every step!

2017-08-31T10:13:18 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you loved your wedding day at Chapel at Ana Villa! Thank you so much for saying those wonderful things about our venue and staff! We absolutely loved celebrating with you and cannot wait to see photos! Thank you! -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Candace R

The greatest most organized group of people! I have recommend all of my newly engaged friends to them!

2017-08-30T12:44:53 Response from the vendor

Candace, thank you for the wonderful compliment and review! Your recommendation means the world to us.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Iden C

The Milestone Mansion was absolute Beautiful. Nicole was our coordinator and she was great always on top of things. I got a lot of compliments from guest about the venue.

2017-08-30T12:43:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to hear that your wedding was beautiful, and you received so many compliments on your big day. We look forward to seeing photos from the wedding! The Milestone| Milestone Management

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lauren S

My husband and I got married at The Milestone Mansion this summer and it was truly a dream come true! The venue is stunning and the staff was perfect! ❤️

2017-08-29T14:49:08 Response from the vendor

Lauren and Justin, It was so much fun hosting your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words about our venue and staff! We cannot wait to see your photos, everything was so beautiful! Thank you! - The Milestone | Denton Management

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lauren W

Absolutely wonderful!

2017-08-29T14:48:49 Response from the vendor

Lauren and Dylan, we are so happy you enjoyed your special day at Morgan Creek Barn! We loved the donut wall you had! Thank you for giving us the honor of being part of your special day! - The Milestone | Aubrey Management

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Mia D

We had our wedding at the WildWood Inn in Denton and had the most beautiful day we could have asked for! The moment we saw the venue, we knew it would be perfect for us. The greenery in the outdoor area is gorgeous, as is the set up for the reception. Our day-of coordinator,... Read More Tiffany, was a joy to work with. She made sure that everything went perfectly smoothly. We could not have been happier!

2017-07-07T11:01:58 Response from the vendor

It is fabulous to hear you loved having your wedding day at The Wildwood Inn! Thank you so much for saying our venue is gorgeous! We're so happy you loved working with Tiffany! We look forward to seeing you again in the future at our... Read Less Read More