Cuisine

American

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

609 W 6th St, Austin, TX (512) 391-9966

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Walton's Fancy and Staple could not have been better. Their desserts were delicious and the cake was unbelievably good. Dare I say the best cake I have ever had? Lindsey was a pleasure to work with and they were quick to respond which was very helpful. So glad we chose them. You... Read More can't go wrong with Walton's!!! They are awesome~!

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Phillip J

We're huge fans of Walton's Fancy and Staple in general, so we were especially pleased to be able to have them do our cake. Lindsey and team were super friendly and easy to work with, the cake looked great (they added the custom Lego sigfig topper we dropped off) and delivery... Read More was very prompt. Initially, our plan was to just cut the cake and have a slice for the two of us and give everyone else mini desserts from our caterer (and we'd take the rest home for later), but so many guests wanted to try it that we ended up serving all of it! Everyone LOVED it. Highly recommend Walton's for ALL your catering needs, not just cakes/desserts!

Walton's was AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Sonya D

Christina over at Walton's Fancy and Staple is nothing short of extraordinary! My wedding cake looked and tasted beyond what I could ever hope for. I loved it so much, and so did my guests!

Amazing-best florist out there!

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 Meagan F

Jerald was SO easy to work with. Unlike many florists, I felt like he listened to what I was saying and what I wanted. Likewise, he would be completely honest if something wasn't going to look right. I felt very comfortable letting him take the reigns. Walton's is also very... Read More reasonably priced!

Walton's Bakery

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 sydney l

Absolutely the best wedding cake I've ever tasted...Sandi, the pastry chef is incredible. Very reasonable

Start a Conversation!