Wanderlust Photography & Coordination

Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, & Destination

Luxury Candid & Classic Wedding Photography

Hello hello! My name is Nicole, and I am the owner of Wanderlust Photography. We don't just care about photography, we care about our customers and capturing that timeless emotion in photographs. What are pictures if they don't capture your emotion during your big day? From providing you a custom timeline of every event at your wedding, to giving you custom quotes, and a wedding magazine and recommended vendors, we are truly here to serve you every step of the way. If you are looking for someone who has an unending passion for photography, who edits every single image by hand to ensure fine art perfection, and who cares for their customers in every way possible, you've come to the right place. Congratulations, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, & Destination (863) 514-0639

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Yezi S

Totally love & appreciate Nicoles work,such a wonderful photographer,we love our photos and highly recommend

Reviewed on 8/05/2017

When you look for a photographer you definitely look for someone who puts love into what they do and also how they treat you. Right from the start she was open to our ideas and even worked my 10month old son. We didn't feel rushed or awkward when my son became fussy. Our... Read More pictures came outabsolutely amazing. It was so hard to choose my favorites because all of them were my favorite. If you need a photographer who is fun to work with , patient, and great at what they do, she is perfect for the job.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jessica J

Picking Nicole as our photographer for our session was the best decision we have ever made. This was the first time us taking family pictures so i was pretty nervous going in to the session thinking well we don't know what we're doing. My baby wasn't cooperating that day aswell... Read More and i was certain that i would probably not like many of the pics because my baby was so moody. However, Nicole somehow managed to capture the complete opposite! When we finally got the pictures we loved so many of them it was incredibly hard to choose. I cant thank her enough for having patience with my kids and for capturing beautiful moments.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mikaela K

Nicole did homecoming photos and a couples session with my husband and I. She was amazing! She is super fun to work with and helps you relax for the camera. She also really knows what she is doing and takes awesome pictures. The photos were so good and we are in the process of... Read More getting them put up in our house. We could not have been happier with our experience.

Nicole Bruce

Hello hello! My name is Nicole, and my blood runs for photography and business. In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with my husband and eating all the carbs I can get my hands on! For fun, I work. Haha! But seriously. I absolutely love my "job" and my clients. I love putting a smile on people's faces and making sure their day goes off without a pinch. There's absolutely no place I'd rather be than with my clients, capturing their moments. My business is different because I run it based on love. We aren't just here for photography, we are here to make magic with new friends.