Book Your Wedding with Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects

A popular Phoenix, Arizona locale, Warehouse 215 is a full-service venue that has provided incredible custom weddings fondly remembered by newlyweds and their guests. Established in 1918, this historic location thrives off its versatile interior space that allows intended couples to fully craft and easily realize their dream weddings. Staffed with experienced event professionals, Warehouse 215 brings your ideal wedding to life with its accommodating nature and fully modifiable venue space. An excellent choice for couples looking to have control of their own unique wedding celebration, where the only limit is the imagination.

Embracing the natural versatility of its warehouse aesthetic, Warehouse 215 offers 10,000 square feet of interior space that can be readily customized to meet the needs of your ceremony and reception. Furthermore, a beautiful patio space accompanies the warehouse for additional outdoor space.

The floor plan of this space can be completely modified to accommodate your specifications with the main floor divisible into two separate areas if desired. The urban warehouse remains purposefully unembellished so the chosen theme and decor of the day shine brilliantly, offering complete customization for every wedding. This venue space has a maximum occupancy of 500 guests.

Warehouse 215 is partnered with multiple exclusive catering services, a list of which is provided for the couple to choose between. Outside caterers are not permitted. A list of recommended non-catering vendors is also supplied to the couple, including entertainment services, event planners, photography and more. While these non-catering vendors are recommended, they are not strictly required. The couple can bring in their own selection of vendors if they choose.

When it comes to furnishings, Warehouse 215 offers a convenient complementary rental service at no extra cost. These rental packages include all the amenities necessary for most traditional events and weddings that include furniture, decorations and lighting. The venue staff also sets up the event space with these furnishings or those provided externally, adhering to the plans provided by the couple and their wedding planner.

The venue does have its own liquor license and serves a variety of alcohol in house with a staffed bar. Like every other aspect of a Warehouse 215 event, the drink menu is customizable.

Event capacity varies by day of the week and time of day. On weekdays, morning events must conclude before 3 p.m. and cannot exceed a capacity of more than 200 guests. Meanwhile, night and weekend events have an available capacity of 500 attendees.

• Reservation includes private use of a parking lot for the wedding party
  • Conveniently located near Phoenix's downtown popular nightlife and restaurant scene

Historic Warehouse Wedding Venue

Warehouse215 — located in the heart of Phoenix’s urban-chic Warehouse District — is 10,000 square feet of flexible interior space and 3,000 square feet of beautifully landscaped patios. Warehouse215 is the venue unforgettable weddings and receptions. Two large rooms host the main event while other adjoining spaces transform into areas for breakout rooms, cocktails, registration, and activities. A 1918 converted linen laundry building with industrial details and modern amenities; This unique, full-service event venue is filled with original brick walls, wood-beam bow truss ceiling and clerestory windows, converted into modern, multi-functional spaces, and enhanced with crystal chandeliers and sparkling bistro lights.

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

215 E Grant Street, Phoenix, AZ (602) 340-9200

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Erika M

Riette and her team at Warehouse 215 were a great pleasure to work with. They were easy to communicate with and were very responsive when we had questions for them. They did great in helping us turn our wedding vision into a reality. The venue was absolutely beautiful and we... Read More enjoyed brining in our own elements to make the space ours. Our guests loved that we hosted our wedding outside of what is considered a typical venue and they also enjoyed the space.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Brooke S

Warehouse 215 is an incredible venue, but the staff makes W215 FANTASTIC! In the months leading up to the wedding, Riette, Gianna, and Taylor reached out to me multiple times asking ME if I had questions. They were seriously more on top of my wedding planning than I was myself!... Read More Anytime I had a question, one of them would answer it promptly and ask if there was anything else they could do. They were some of the most customer-centric women I have ever encountered. Obviously, as you can see from any pictures, the W215 space is impeccable. I live in Manhattan and was returning to my hometown of Phoenix for my wedding; so many of my New York guests commented that W215 looks like a chic Brooklyn loft. It is a seriously incredibly, spacious venue. I have been to so many weddings where the dinner and/or dancing feels cramped; this would be an impossibility at W215! At my wedding, I used one of the large bays for the ceremony/dancing portions of the evening and the second large adjacent bay for the dinner. At first, I was skeptical about having the dinner and dancing in two separate rooms, but it turned out to be the greatest setup. If guests wished to remain at their dinner tables to engage in quieter conversation, they could. Those who wanted to dance could migrate to the adjacent room. Also, guests commented that all of the bathrooms were so beautiful and clean--an added bonus! Our cocktail hour took place outside on the beautiful patio. I could go on and on...everyone flows so nicely through the space, and the W215 is 100% willing to accommodate your every need to make your wedding the most special. Check out their Instagram (@Warehouse215) to get inspiration and a better feel for the space! If I had to do my wedding all over again, I'd do it at W215. Everything about it is the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 lindsay n

We were excited to have found an urban, yet formal space to have our wedding. Riette and her staff were quick to respond to our inquiries regarding wedding plans and venue options. They made us feel important from day 1 and truly took the time to ensure the space was just the... Read More way we envisioned. The venue was perfect to house the ceremony and reception, which made it easier on guests and the wedding party. I highly recommend this venue for any event, the day was perfect and so was Warehouse 215.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Serena T

We fell in love with Warehouse 215 as soon as we visited for the first look. There is an incredible amount of space that could hold 145+ people easily, without being too big. With the great brick and white/grey walls, you can transform the space into anything you want, and... Read More allowed us to tailor the space to showcase our personalities. Riette and her team were a joy to work with, they answered all questions quickly and professionally. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Alicia S

We had a wonderful experience. The space is gorgeous. The staff was very supportive and quick to respond to emails and calls. The day went off without a hitch and we could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lauren H

Warehouse 215 was the perfect spot for our wedding! It looked so gorgeous inside, everyone was complimenting on the venue. It's the perfect space to make your own. Riette was absolutely amazing! There for literally anything and everything we needed, responded to my endless... Read More emails in a timely manner and really took care of us the day of! She and the venue itself really made our wedding everything we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Justin M

My husband and I looked at several venues for our wedding. Warehouse 215 was the first place we looked, and it was the one that kept coming up in our minds when we envisioned what we wanted our wedding to look and feel like. It did not disappoint one bit. The space is incredible... Read More and can be transformed into just about any feel or theme. The staff was awesome and helped us in a genuine way throughout the process. It was refreshing to feel like the people working with us were interested in actually making our day special and not just collecting a check from us. If there was one critique it would be that we wish there had been a larger selection of caterers or fewer restrictions on the caterers we could choose. The food we had ended up being amazing, and everyone raved about it, but that was just the one piece that continued to be a stumbling block throughout the planning process. That being said, I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for something modern, unique, and personalized. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator than Riette. Her kindness and flexibility and genuineness ensured that the most important day in our lives was flawless and left a lasting impression on all our guests.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Tyler R

Our guests are still talking about our wedding. The place was perfect in every way. It is a gorgeous piece of history. The event concierge Riette was everything we could have asked for. She and her vendors had everything nailed down and pulled it off without any issues. Even my... Read More harpie MIL had fun.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brittany C

Beautiful Venue, very nice staff and excellent overall service.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Collin S

Warehouse 215 @ Bentley projects was the perfect venue to host our company launch party. Guests entered through a beautiful courtyard surrounded by blooming flowers, modern aesthetics, and a stunning contemporary sculpture. The inside of the venue, which consisted of tall... Read More ceilings, white gallery walls, exposed brick and rafters was a beautiful canvas to work with. The venue gave us the ability to transform the space into the exact look that we wanted. Riette was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and was a pleasure to work with. We cannot wait to host another event at Warehouse 215 again! -Dapper Event Design and Production

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

Warehouse 215 was actually our second choice. The first was another venue that the same Management team Riette and Corrine, handled as well. We lost it due to the owner not keeping up codes. We totally enjoyed working with them both we went back to Warehouse 215! The venue made... Read More some changes from the time we first saw it to our wedding day. We are very happy we chose to go back! From our initial meeting with Riette, to the last dance of the evening, we couldn't have been happier. They all work very hard at Warehouse 215 to make sure you have no worries for the big day! We were sad to hear Corrine wasn't going to be there, but she made sure she let us know she would be thinking about us! Riette really worked hard all evening of the ceremony and reception. We had nothing to do, but to enjoy! From the beginning stages , through all the planning and meetings, These ladies are top notch to work with. The Venue itself speaks for itself and really come to life , especially with an evening event, like ours was. All of our guest were in awe of Warehouse 215! You'll love it too! Thanks!! Mark and Bob....Feb 6, 2016

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Anna

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience having our wedding at Bentley. Riette was absolutely amazing. So so helpful, every step of the way! Any question we had she made sure to respond as soon as possible. Corinne was also super awesome. These ladies know their stuff!... Read More The day-of was so perfect. They helped us make sure everything was coordinated perfectly and the ceremony and reception went so well! This venue space is also just gorgeous. They have made some beautiful changes - the courtyard where we took our wedding pictures with family was amazing. And the inside is like a blank canvas for all sorts of wedding/event styles. We went with minimal and it turned out so great. I would 100% recommend Warehouse 2015 @ Bentley to hold either your wedding or big event!

The PERFECT location for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Megan R

Bentley Projects is simply THE MOST AMAZING location to host an event. We knew from the moment we stepped foot inside that this was the space for us. We had our wedding at a church offsite and used Warehouse 215 to hold our reception. From our initial contact with Riette all the... Read More way to our grand exit, they made everything so easy and accommodated our every need. We couldn't have asked for a beautiful backdrop to our evening, and our guests are still raving about how wonderful and personal everything was. A lot of credit for that goes to the wonderful staff here. Thank you guys so much for making our night so perfect!

Warehouse 215

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kimberly G

Staff is amazing. Very accommodating. And a beautiful venue :)Would highly recommend!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lori H

Warehouse 215 made my wedding perfect. Such a beautiful, unique and special venue, it made for such a memorable night!! Riette was so amazing. She made planning a wedding fun and stress free. Thank you!!!

Great experience for our wedding

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

Riette and team were fantastic to work with for our wedding on 3/14/15. Very responsive with questions and proactive with checking in on a monthly basis 6+ months out from the event. I would definitely recommend working with them for any type of event in the Downtown Phoenix... Read More area. We used Classic Party Rentals for tables/linens and Christian and team were very knowledgable about the venue so it was a seamless experience. Same with Pourmasters for our hosted bar. Very unique in the downtown area, have your event at The Icehouse!

Legend City Studios

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

Legend City Studios, one of the venues of the Bentley Projects, was the location of our daughter's wedding. I loved working with the staff! A location is just a location. It turns into a wedding and reception site based upon the work of the staff that manage the venue. Riette... Read More was amazing and met our needs completely. She accommodated our requests to see the venue when we needed it, made sure we were organized, and even ran the rehearsal! She was amazing! I loved working with her! I highly recommend Legend City Studios!

Bentley Projects Reception

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Lauren H

I recently held my wedding reception at the Bentley Projects and it was WONDERFUL! We have heard so much positive feedback from our guests about the space and how much they enjoyed it. When we told people that our wedding was in an art gallery, they expected something stuffy and... Read More were pleasantly surprised with how warm and inviting the venue was. Riette was incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process and checked in with me every month to see how things were going and answer any questions. She was very timely in responding to my questions and was very reassuring throughout the whole planning process. Definitely a great value for our money and we absolutely loved having our wedding at the Bentley Projects!

10.12.14 wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Heather B

I fell in love with the venue before even seeing it, just by looking at the surrounding areas. The location is amazing for photography which is part of what I was looking for. The venue itself blew me away. It is gorgeous and so very different form all the venues we had been... Read More at for our friends weddings, which is what I wanted as well. The staff was super accommodating and very hands on during the event and helping keep me calm, which was so nice. If you are looking for a unique one of a kind venue this place is perfect. You can bring in your own vendors as well which was a plus!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Danielle D

This venue is a rustic looking building. It is a blank slate for those of you who love to have your own ideas. Riette is an amazing person to work with, answered all of my questions in a timely manner and helped the day of the wedding in so many ways. This place is decently... Read More priced. The only thing some brides may not like, is they have a list of specific caterers you have to choose from, but they give you about 6 different ones. Love this place.

Awsome Venue

Reviewed on 6/14/2014

It was the perfect place for our wedding. Riette was awesome and if you not the typical bride, this is the place for you.

Riette is Awesome-Sauce!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Samantha L

Honestly, we could not have been more happy with the venue that my wife and I used. The Bentley Gallery is beautiful on its own so when a wedding is thrown in, it is absolutely gorgeous! You also get the added bonus of surprising your guests when they roll up to the warehouse... Read More district and find this hidden gem. And, Riette... She is 100% incredible. So flexible with what you would like to do for your wedding and insanely nice. She knows that this is the bride's wedding day and she will do almost anything to make sure the wedding goes smoothly for her. Bottom line, I would absolutely recommend this venue and coordinator. She is great. The place is great. The value is great.

Meet The Coordinator

Taylor Schwab

Exceptional client service and professionalism is the cornerstone of Warehouse 215’s approach to special events. Venue Concierge Taylor Schwab is committed to ensuring that each person that chooses Warehouse215 benefits from her experience and knowledge about event venues and space planning. Taylor is a Phoenix native and graduated from Northern Arizona University with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management.