Warrington Country Club

Warrington, PA

Book Your Wedding with Warrington Country Club

A BALLROOM IN WARRINGTON, PA

Located in Bucks County, the Warrington Country Club in Warrington, Pennsylvania, supplies both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces for to-be-weds. The facility sits on five acres of natural beauty that makes for the ideal backdrop to first-look photographs. Couples are encouraged to arrange for a personal tour of the facility and after a decision is made, the bride and groom are connected with a wedding coordinator. The coordinator handles everything from ensuring the catering menu is complete to reminding you of upcoming deadlines. Below is a list of available venues that are suitable for ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions.

Garden Area. Surround yourself with colorful flowers and a manicured landscape to say "I do" in the garden area. Hang around afterward to take a few photographs or arrange to have a cocktail party go on while you snap pictures indoors.

Arbor Room. The newest room at the club is the Arbor Room. It wows with its wraparound windows that look out across the gardens. There are grand light fixtures that add to the decor and a bar with attractive back lighting.

The Wedgewood Ballroom. Larger weddings are going to want to book the Wedgewood Ballroom. It is the biggest on the property and can host as many as 300 of your closest friends and family members. There's a spacious dance floor for guests who like to get down with the beat, high ceilings to make the room feel even more spacious and sparkling chandeliers that offer romantic lighting.

The Crystal Room. Able to welcome as many as 150 guests, the Crystal Ballroom is also a great choice for a wedding reception. The space is more intimate and features a stone fireplace that reaches all the way up to the ceiling. The windows are large enough to provide natural lighting and there's a dance floor with room for a disc jockey to set up his equipment.

The Founders Cocktail Room. Used in conjunction with the Crystal Room, the Founders Cocktail Room offers a separate space to host a cocktail hour. There's a bar area for drinks and couples are welcome to have hors d'oeuvres served to the guests.

There are multiple wedding packages to choose from so couples can stay within their designated budget. In addition to providing all the necessary tables and chairs, the club covers the tables with floor-length linens, colored napkins and fresh floral arrangements. All of the china, silverware and glassware comes with the wedding package as does a complimentary champagne toast and a custom-designed wedding cake. Should you wish to drop off any personal items, such as a wedding cake topper, party favors or a guest book, the staff ensures it is all set up by the time the reception begins.

In addition to traditional dishes, the culinary team at the Warrington Country Club is happy to provide vegetarian and vegan entrees. Just a few of the hors d'oeuvres you can expect to sample at the appointed taste testing are cocktail franks wrapped in a puff pastry served with a mustard dipping sauce, crispy vegetable egg rolls with duck sauce and fresh grilled pineapple and chicken kebab with sweet chili sauce. A few of the available entrees to taste include New York strip steak, stuffed flounder and Key West chicken.

The complimentary use of the bridal rooms is just one of many extra perks at the Warrington Country Club. It is extremely spacious and offers its own private bathroom. There are also hotel accommodations less than a half a mile away, which makes it a cinch for out-of-town guests to attend your ceremony and reception.

• Complimentary parking
  • Handicap accessible
  • Uplighting available in ballrooms
  • Liability insurance

Experience the New Warrington Country Club!

The Warrington Country Club has new owners since April 2012. The facility and grounds have received numerous renovations that are completed including the brand new window-filled Arbor Room, the grand, modern foyer, contemporary Men's & Women's bathrooms, refurbished ballrooms, cocktail, & bridal rooms, upgrades to ceremony gardens and grounds.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1360 Almshouse Road, Warrington, PA (215) 343-1630
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Rachael D

Absolutely AMAZING!! We got the most bang for our buck here (although they have upped the prices since we booked). But still, everything from the first meeting to the wedding night was wonderful. The staff had rotated a bit since we had booked with them, but it was very... Read More seamless. Mary Beth did a wonderful job making sure we were happy. The guests could not stop talking about how good the food and atmosphere was. We are just blown away by how wonderful everything was and could not be happier. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Megan L

Just want to say that my wife and I got married at this venue on July 30,2016 and it was everything that we ever dreamt it could've been. The whole staff was nothing but amazing. Tyler made sure everything went off without a hitch, everyone is still talking about how beautiful... Read More our wedding was. The food was outstanding and the place was decorated better then we ever could imagined. I just want to take the time out and thank everyone at the Warrington Country Club you guys made our dreams come true, you were very professional and the whole process was without any issues. Thank you so much, and we definitely recommend this place if you want a beautiful reception that will have people talking for years to come!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rachel F

Warrington Country Club was the first (and last) venue we looked at. It had everything we were looking for! The staff there made everything so easy and they thought of everything before we could even mention it. They thought of every little detail. Whenever we did have a... Read More question, they were so quick with a response and always willing to help us in any way they could. WCC went WAY above and beyond to make our day as stress free and fun as possible. Even with the large wedding we had, our guests kept saying how amazing the food and service was! The venue is stunning, during the daylight and ESPECIALLY at night. It really helped to make our pictures THAT much better. One of our immediate selling points was their HUGE dance floor. That's the best party about weddings, right? :) I cannot say enough wonderful things about Warrington Country Club and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends. Thanks for making our day the most perfect it could be!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sara B

I am so happy my husband and I got married at Warrington Country Club!! Any questions I had they responded very quickly during the whole planning process, and they were very supportive in any requests we had. The venue was beautiful, the food was excellent, and all of our... Read More guests were very pleased on how the wedding turned out! Anj, our wedding coordinator, was excellent! She was on top of everything and helped more than I could've asked for! I feel she helped so much in making sure my husband and I were comfortable and happy and we had everything we needed. I owe a lot to her on making sure our wedding day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ann S

We love Warrington Country Club! Tyler and his brother were so attentive though the whole process! They made our wedding so personal and easy! The food was delicious, the servers were excellent, and the venue is beautiful! At warrington we had chosen to include the beer garden... Read More that they offered, and it was a huge hit with our guests! We love the wedding and Warrington was definitely the perfect choice for us!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Jess B

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding reception at Warrington Country Club. My husband and I had our reception here two weeks ago, and our guests are still telling us how incredible the venue was. The ballroom was so beautifully decorated and the food at... Read More cocktail hour and at dinner was simply outstanding. Kathy was an amazing person to work with in the planning process and made what could have been an overwhelming process very easy for us. She was extremely friendly and always willing to help and make sure we knew what to be done next. Linda was wonderful at the reception and made sure that we always had drinks and food from cocktail hour! I cannot imagine having our wedding venue anywhere else and could not have asked for more. Our wedding was in the Wedgewood room, so our guests had the option to go inside or outside for cocktail hour. This option was not available at all venues and was important to us in having a summer wedding. This venue is amazing and I highly recommend it for weddings in the Philadelphia area!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Patty S

Kathy, Ang and the staff and WCC went above and beyond and truly gave us our dream wedding! Everyone was very responsive and willing to work with our busy schedules. The Arbor Room and Wedgewood Ballroom looked absolutely amazing and there was plenty of room for dancing! The... Read More gardens were stunning and our guests could not stop raving about the food. They truly cared about each guest and wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. Kathy and Ang made sure we were taken care of the moment we arrived for photos. They were there with drinks and appetizers and a spare bobby pin when needed. We can’t thank them enough for making our dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Noelle F

We had our wedding in November of 2016. It was nothing short of amazing. From the day we went to even look the service was amazing, they knew all the answers to my questions. You could tell they had everything under control. In just three weeks from looking to actually booking... Read More November 12th of the following year was the first available. I looked in June 2015 with my mother and husband. Leading up to the wedding they answered my questions almost immediately which was fantastic. The day of even better, they literally catered to me as well as my husbands every need. You always hear the bride and groom never ate that night. Everyone made sure we ate which we did and made sure everything went smoothly we didn't have a care in the world because they were on top of it. Also our crowd was a little rowdy at the end someone dropped and broke a glass, in a matter of a minute someone was out there cleaning it up making sure everything was ok. I got so many compliments about the food and bar from my wedding guests as well as they loved how everything was kept nice and clean. There was another wedding going on at the same time and we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. If I could redo the reception all over I wouldn't even think to go anywhere else. I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went I always heard horror stories of venues so my mother and I were getting prepared and not even a hiccup came up with the Warrington. Also all my guests couldn't get over of how the bar treated everyone they were used to venues denying them certain things and the bar service was incredible they are still raving about it to this day. If you want to have a smooth and relaxing wedding experience book with Warrington and don't look anywhere else.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Emily H

I don't even know where to start WCC was the first and only venue we looked at. From the moment we stepped foot in there and met with Mary Beth I was sold. The grounds are absolutely stunning, the food is beyond amazing! My husband and I were married at WCC on May 19th 2017 and... Read More everyone at WCC made my day magical. Linda our wedding coordinator kept everything on track I didn't have to worry about a thing. My guests are still raving about the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kelly L

My husband and I had the most amazing experience and wedding with the help of the WCC. Everyone helped to make us feel special, catered to, keep us on track and the timeliness of our day with the cocktail hour, dances, cake cutting etc went so smoothly. On top of that the food... Read More was off the charts to the fact our guests are still complimenting us on it. The large select of appetizer choices was amazing as well. I would recommend the WCC to any new couple who are about to get married.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jin K

We had our wedding here April of 2017. Everything was so great and perfect. A lot of things can go wrong during a wedding but Tyler was very understanding and accommodating to every needs. During the actual wedding day, the wedding coordinator, i forgot her name, she was so... Read More great. She made everything we wanted happen and was surely a magician. I wished we could of gave her a hug or somethig because she was actually perfect making sure everything was okay. She constantly checked in with us and brought us drinks even before we needed. She was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dina M

We had a great experience working with Warrington to help plan our wedding on April 8, 2017. Mary Beth, who was our point of contact was awesome to work with! She helped plan our wedding from start to finish and we found her trustworthy, honest, and super organized. On the day... Read More of, Linda was super helpful and was right there when we needed. The venue was beautiful, clean and updated. The food was tasty, and the staff was responsive and just as we had envisioned. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ann H

Our wedding reception at WCC was perfect. The wedding coordinator, Kathy, ensured that all of our needs were met and that every detail was flawless. The outside and inside of WCC is beautiful and perfect for photos. The food was delicious and there was more than enough. So many... Read More of our guests complimented us, saying that our wedding was the best they had been to, and we owe it all to the staff at Warrington Country Club. My husband and I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Mike K

Where to begin? We booked with Warrington CC two years ago. My then fiancee took a tour of the venue and really liked the ballroom and cocktail room that we would be using. We met with Tyler and he was able to answer all of our questions as well as give us all a tour. He told... Read More us that they had recently became the owners and had big plans to renovate some of the spaces as well as add a foyer on to the front of the building. We were nervous about putting down the deposit as we knew that two years was a long time. We reached out to Tyler through numerous times over the two years and he was always willing to answer our questions. As the wedding date got closer we were able to come and view the venue and see the renovations that were completed. We were always welcomed inside and to take a look around. Warrington had delivered on all the promises that they had made to us. They completed all the renovations that they had said they were going to make and everything looked phenomenal. We met with Tyler for the finalization meeting and he answered all our remaining questions. He told us exactly what we needed to do to make sure everything was taken care of for the big day. He was flexible with our schedule for a Friday rehearsal and he honored everything we had requested even things that they no longer include in the wedding package. During the rehearsal and wedding day Tracy, our wedding planner, was very helpful and excellent to work with. She was professional and it was clear she had done this many times before. Everything that we asked for was taken care of. It seemed as though everywhere I looked Tracy or Tyler or a member of the staff was there to take care of it and me and my wife had absolutely nothing to worry about the entire night. The food is absolutely delicious and the menu has some of the best selections possible. There are many hors d'oeuvres to choose from and all of them are delicious and the entree options are excellent. We only received compliments on how excellent the food was. The only complaint was that the hors d’oeuvres were so good that everyone filled up on them and didn’t have room for dinner. The wedding was amazing and beautiful and it was truly because of Tyler and his staff at Warrington Country Club. I would recommend the venue to anyone and everyone if they to would like to have a perfect day like we did.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Chipo S

My fiancé and I visited this venue earlier this year as we were researching wedding venues. It was beautiful and a great bang your your buck. At the time of our visit, they told us that they host up to 2 weddings on the same day (starting at the same time) but one thing I liked... Read More about the venue was that the weddings are very separate so it's very unlikely that the wedding parties or guests would run into each other. The only complaint I have is with the sales person we worked with. Whenever we asked for modifications, she looked at us like we had horns growing out of our faces. Every other venue we had visited since then had been very accommodating. We ended up booking a different venue because of this.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Devon S

Tyler and the team at Warrington Country Club made our wedding the most incredible process and experience I could have imagined. For a year and a half my emails were consistently answered within a day and they worked with us on every vision we had for our special day (I had the... Read More unusual request of doing a hot cocoa bar during our outdoor November ceremony and they came through phenomenally). We got so many compliments on the food and the decor. They set up all of our decorations beautifully and paid attention to every little detail. Ange, our day of coordinator, was also amazing. She timed out the ceremony walk and even came to the rescue when my veil got caught in the staircase. She went above and beyond by checking in with us throughout the day, making sure we were happy, and making sure we always had a drink in our hands. Finally I just have to comment on the price. For everything we received and the quality of service the WCC provided, we were ASTOUNDED at the money we spent. Many of the other venues we saw charged double than what we ended up paying and did not include anything close to what we received. Seriously, do not pass up the chance to at least tour the Warrington Country Club - they'll make sure your day goes perfectly!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Eryn M

The best day ever thanks to Tyler and the entire staff at Warrington Country Club!!! I wish I could give them more stars!! Not only was the grounds and ballroom better then we could have ever imagined, the food was absolutely fantastic!!! We were married on July 1,2016 and they... Read More truly went above and beyond for us!! Tyler was very easy to work with and very attentive to our questions and concerns!! If you are looking for the best place to get married look no further!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Danielle L

My husband and I were married at the Warrington Country Club on July 16, 2016 and we could not be happier with how wonderful our wedding turned out to be! We booked at the Warrington Country Club over 2 years prior and we enjoyed watching the many updates that took place over... Read More these 2 years, including the addition of the new front entrance that made for a perfect grand entrance into our wedding! We primarily worked with Tyler over the 2-year period to plan our wedding. We had such a wonderful experience with him and we always felt well cared for. Our wedding day was no exclusion; Tyler’s entire staff was professional and attentive to our needs throughout our entire event. We held our ceremony in the beautifully manicured gardens on the WCC property. Just prior to our ceremony, a strong rainstorm rolled though leaving everything soaked. The WCC staff worked vigorously to dry the ceremony space and had it ready quickly for an on time start. We can’t thank them enough for making this happen! Following our ceremony, our guests moved inside to the Arbor Room for cocktail hour. Our guests were wowed by the wonderful food that was presented to them. We had 3 stations available (a cheese/fruit station, a stir fry station and a sliders bar.) Two of these stations were paid upgrades and were well worth the added expense. In addition, there was a plethora of pasted hors d’oeuvres that flowed endlessly during cocktail hour. The bartenders took great care of our guest as well. We had a signature drink that was served and we also were able to request an additional beer that was not offered. Tyler even ran out during the reception to grab a gluten free beer for a few of our guests that requested it. This gesture was truly above and beyond what you would expect. After our cocktail hour, our 150 guests were dazzled in the Wedgewood Ballroom. The food during dinner was also top notch. We selected the Sesame Salmon, the Key West Chicken and the Rib Eye. The rib eye was the most popular amongst our guests with over half of our guests ordering it! We also included vegetarian pasta for our guests and we received so many complements from family and friends about how wonderful all our food was. Our experience working with the Warrington Country Club was 5 stars! The WCC also provided us with a list of recommended vendors. This was extremely helpful and we ended up going with many of these recommended vendors. Our cake was included in our package and was made by Rillings Bakery; it was delicious! Additionally our DJ, Videographer and Photographer through East Coast Event Group were recommended by the WCC and provided us with excellent service, beautiful pictures, and great entertainment. We also wanted to recognize our day-of-coordinator, Emily. Emily worked tirelessly with our wedding planner to set up and coordinate the day of our wedding. Emily was extremely pleasant and professional. She frequently checked in with both my husband and I during the wedding to see if we needed anything. Emily also brought us drinks and food while we were taking pictures and freshening up in the bridal suite that was provided to us downstairs at the WCC. We highly recommend that other couples request Emily to be their day-of-coordinator! Thank you to everyone on the WCC staff, especially Tyler and Emily, for making our wedding day, a day we will remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. It is without hesitation that we recommend The Warrington Country Club.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Dominique H

I couldn't imagine booking my wedding elsewhere. I looked at about 10 venues before stumbling upon the Warrington Country Club. The price was right, the team was amazing, and the venue was beautiful! We booked the Wedgewood Ballroom, and the Arbor Room for cocktails. We had our... Read More wedding in the outdoor garden, and it was so beautiful. The team put my mind at ease with any questions or concerns I had along the way. They were great with accommodating food allergies, as we had three very serious ones. And the food was DELICIOUS! Every single guest raved about the food. Serious bang for your buck with this venue!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

My wife and I got married at the Warrington Country Club in May 2016. We knew from our first meeting with Tyler and their staff that there was no better choice than the Warrington for our wedding! We were blown away by how beautiful the venue looked, how attentive the staff was,... Read More and how delicious the food was. Tyler and Linda were available throughout our entire wedding day and made sure that everyone was taken care of and everyone was having a great time! From our outdoor ceremony, to cocktail hour in the Arbor Room, and our reception in the Wedgewood Ballroom, my wife and I could not have dreamed of a better wedding. Our guests continue to tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever attended. They accommodated every single one of our requests and truly provided us with an amazing wedding day. We had close to 200 people and the venue and dance floor were perfectly sized to fit everyone. The appetizers, entrees, desserts and food stations were absolutely phenomenal. Thank you Tyler, Linda, and all of the amazing staff for making this the wedding of our dreams! Dan and Michelle Weick

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Justina L

My husband and I were married May 13, 2016 and out reception was at the Warrington Country Club! It was amazing. Everyone who works there is so nice and friendly. They really make you feel like family. They care so much about your big day and wow do they deliver! Our reception... Read More was so gorgeous! They captured our image for our wedding perfectly. I am so happy that we booked with the Warrington Country Club. They made our big day that much more special! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

My son got married here on Saturday, August 6, 2016. They were GREAT to work with and the food was amazing. I received so many compliments on the food, cocktail hour and beauty of the location. Tyler & Jen were so great to work with and they covered every detail, including... Read More water for the guests as they arrived. All the staff was thoughtful, helpful and so pleasant. It was a joy to celebrate our wedding at this location.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Katie S

Everyone at Warrington Country Club was extremely helpful in making my wedding dreams come true. From the beginning planning stages to the day of, I felt important and they listened to every request I had. When the day arrived, my expectations were exceeded! the food was... Read More amazing, the set up was perfect and the wedding day of coordinator was by my side to help with anything I needed. On top of the quality of care and service, the value was incredible! What Warrington includes in your package is the best in the area. Hands down, the best decision we made!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 maryellren s

On June 11, 2016, we hosted the wedding reception for our daughter and son-in-law at Warrington Country Club. Everything was perfect! From the moment we entered until the last song was played, the service was beyond our expectations. The staff at this venue is top-notch.... Read More There was not a need that went unfulfilled. The food....amazing!!!! Everyone raved about the hors D'oeuvres. The main course, whether you had the filet, salmon, or chicken, you were not disappointed. The cake was not just beautiful, but delicious. The late night Philly Station-YUM. So a special thank you to Tyler, Kathy, Jen (you took care of all of us), the servers, and the bartenders. It was a job well done. You allowed us to enjoy our daughter's wedding from start to finish. If you are thinking of the perfect venue, you must check out the Warrington Country Club.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Kelsey H

This was one of the best nights of my life. The venue itself is gorgeous and allowed us to freely walk around for photos as well as venture to get some air between dancing. The WCC is big enough to have two weddings going on at one time, and we didn't hear or really see the... Read More others at all! We ended up moving our ceremony in worries of wet grass in the garden, but Tyler, Linda, and Kathy are all fantastic. They had a beautiful set up inside waiting for us. The set up was perfect, the food was excellent, and everything was what we wanted it to be. It was a truly wonderful experience. 10/10 would recommend anyone and everyone in the area to give this place a look, it's worth the money for everything we got, and a fantastic experience. We will cherish it forever.